The Call - Cover

The Call

Copyright© 2012 by nakdsub

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hard working family man with 4 kids discovers his wife's long running affair. In an act uncharacteristic of his usual good nature, he takes revenge on his wife's lover. Now what does he do about his marriage?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence  

When you're a hard working father with four kids like me, a call at three in the morning is both scary and irritating. I felt Jackie, my wife of eighteen years, stirring next to me as the ringing noise reverberated from the night stand, penetrated my subconscious and produced a reflex action directing my hand as I reached for the phone. Now shaking the cobwebs from my drowsy brain, I anxiously spoke anticipating some form of dread from the other end.

"Hello?" I answered, still trying to retrieve my voice from dreamland.

"Is Donna there?" asked the young male voice of arrogance.

"Who is this?"

"Never mind who this is, just answer my question; is she there?"

About this time my wife was awake enough to realize I was talking to someone on the phone. "Al, who is it?" she asked cautiously.

"It's some asshole kid asking for Donna and if I find out who he is I'm going to turn him over my knee," I angrily proclaimed.

"Oh, tough guy," I heard the smart ass say through the receiver, "I'm pretty tough myself. Now wake up Donna and tell her to get her ass to the ph..."

I disconnect the cord to the phone. "What are you going to do?" asked Jackie while watching me put my robe on.

"I'm going down stairs and disconnect the phones down there as well; I'm sure he'll try calling back. I'll plug them in again tomorrow before I go to work."

I was seething and didn't know if I'd be able to go back to sleep. Was the little shit stupid enough to call Donna, my fourteen year old, tomorrow and identify himself as the three a.m. caller; I doubted it. No, but if he called back in the wee hours of the morning again, I would be ready for him next time.

As I made it up the stairs and back in bed that night, I was completely unaware of how that call would change my life.

The next day I took a little longer lunch than usual and drove to a Radio Shack not far from my office. They had a neat little gismo there that I had to use on another occasion a couple years prior; it was no larger than a pack of cigarettes and extremely easy to use. It consisted of a plastic box with two cords; one was a phone jack that plugged into the back of a house phone, the other was a mini jack that plugged into the microphone input of a cassette tape recorder. It also had a female jack where you plugged in the phone cord from the wall socket. It had an on/off switch and was voice activated. When someone started talking on the phone it would record both sides of the conversation and once it was connected to one phone it worked with every phone in the house.

When I got home it took me all of about two minutes to hook it up to the phone in my office. If my early morning phone marauder called back I would have a recording I could play for my daughter and her friends hoping one of them would be able to identify the voice.

That night, over dinner I was listening to my son talk about his day at school when I got the feeling I was being watched. I glanced up at my wife who was staring back at me with that look in her eye. I grinned slightly as I tried to concentrate on my son's chatter, but when you've been married as long as we have you get to know that little look that says, "I want you."

Just the anticipation was enough to get me excited; for the next few hours all I could think of was ravishing my wife's body; even after eighteen years, our sex life never got stale. Later, as it got closer to bed time, I had to nonchalantly cover my lap when Brea, my sixteen year old daughter, came up to kiss me good night. By the time Jackie and headed for the bedroom I had just one thing on my mind, and it wasn't some pimply faced kid with insomnia.

Jackie was already under the sheet when I crawled in next to her. She turned on her side and reached around me rubbing her hand on my stomach for a few seconds then wasted no time as she moved downward.

"What's this, Al," she asked while playfully grabbing my stiff organ, "you're insatiable you know that?"

"Don't give me that, you've been wanting to feel big ben inside of you all night; I know those looks," I told her. I wrapped my arm around her and started gently tugging on her lips with my own. Her mouth opened offering entrance to my darting tongue as we started our private mating ritual.

Most of the time I'm the one who takes the more aggressive role with our love making; usually bringing her off orally several times before inserting myself into her sweet, loving pussy, but tonight it was all her.

Before I got carried away sucking on her marvelous breasts she returned my kisses while nibbling and biting my own sensitive nipples. I rested my hand on the top of her head as she worked her way down between my legs.

The skin was stretched so tight across my dick I thought it would rip wide open. Jackie licked and slurped my balls continuing up my stiff shaft as if it were a big lollypop. Her tongue twirled and probed the opening at the tip of its head and she looked into my eyes with a devilish grin as she completely engulfed my cock taking it all the down her throat.

"Oh jeez ... oh m ... my God, oh my God," I finally got out as she worked her way up and down sending electric shocks throughout by body. "Baby," I said breathlessly, "oh, baby, I can't hold out much longer."

She slowed her pace and squeezed the base of my erection, "Not yet there, big boy," she said, as she rose up on her knees and scooted up, now straddling my hips. She reached behind her, taking hold of my ridged cock and guided it into her waiting tunnel of feminine pulchritude.

She leaned forward and rested her hands on my chest as I reached up gently massaging her magnificent tits. She closed her eyes and rocked back and forth forcing my penis deep inside of her. I could feel her muscles tightening and knew she was about to explode with rapture.

I tightened my own muscles and raised my hips to meet her rhythm. We both climbed higher and higher into a blissful euphoria until together we came; our bodies bursting with raw, sexual ecstasy.

I held my arms around her as Jackie collapsed onto my chest. We just stayed like that; our sweaty bodies pressed together while we tried to slow our breathing to a more normal status.

Suddenly Jackie's eyes open in shock as we heard Brea giggling. "You think she heard us?" Jackie whispered.

"Either that or she has a boy in her room," I said jokingly.

Jackie playfully hit me in the chest with the side of her fist. "Don't even say something like that," she said. "We need to think about sound proofing our bedroom."

We cuddled in each other's arms and closed our eyes. The last conscious thought I had was to wonder if our mystery caller would be waking me up later that night.

Sure enough, once again, shortly after three in the morning, my pigeon called again. Much to the annoyance of my wife who kept telling me to simply hang up on him; this time I kept him talking; baiting him; I got him to threaten me and make sexually explicit comments about my fourteen year old daughter; this time his ass was mine. Finally, when I felt I had enough of his voice to identify as well as enough to prosecute, I hung up, disconnected the phones again, and returned to a satisfied slumber with a smile on my face.

The next morning, when I reconnected the phones before leaving for work, I never thought about disconnecting the recorder. I didn't think about it until later in the day. I knew my kids had used the phone a couple of times that night before my three o'clock call, and between my wife and the kids using the phone while I was at work, I would have to search through several calls to find the one I was looking for. Oh well, I thought, it shouldn't take that long to find what I want and it will be well worth a little extra time and effort to see the look on that kid's face when I confront him.

I got out of the office a few minutes early and must have hit rush hour traffic at just the right time because I was able to breeze right along and was making great time. As I got closer to home I thought I saw my wife four or five cars ahead. When I saw her turn into our side street I knew it was Jackie; she was about a half a block in front of me and turned into our drive just moments before I pulled in behind her.

She appeared startled as she looked up and saw me. "Al, you're early," she said getting a couple packages from the back seat.

"Just by a few minutes," I countered, "traffic was light; what'd you buy?"

"Oh just a pair of shoes and couple of things," she said.

"Here, let me give you a hand," I offered as I started to reach into the back seat for more packages.

"Here, you take these," she said handing me the bundles she had in her arms, "I'll get the rest."

For some reason it almost felt like Jackie was acting a little nervous; like she didn't want me to see something. That wasn't like her, we never kept secrets from each other; I guess that's what caught my attention, it was so out of place it made me wonder what she was hiding.

As I took the bags she gave me I tried to look in the back of her car. I saw a Victoria's Secret bag on the seat. Ah huh, I thought, that's it, she has something special planned; I felt my heart start to pitter-patter. Not one to spoil a surprise, especially when it's for me, I pretended not to see the bag. As we walked up to the house I noticed she purposely left the package in the car.

I helped her upstairs with the bags and laid them on the bed as per Jackie's instructions. "I'll put everything away later," she said, "right now I have to get dinner started." She gave me a peck on the lips considering it payment in full for giving her a hand and headed for the kitchen.

I wondered when she planned on sneaking back to the car for the other package but then thought, oh well, I'll just let her surprise me.

Since I had nothing to do until dinner I decided I'd go to my home office and start going through the tape to find the conversation with Mr. Dead Duck. When I looked there was quite a bit of tape used up and I had no way of knowing how many calls had been made before or after my conversation with the pre-dawn pedophile predator, nor did I know if there was one long conversation or several short ones so I just started rewinding.

I hit stop after a few seconds then play; I listened just long enough to determine the voice I heard was Brea's talking to one of her girlfriends. I hit stop, rewind, then stop and play and listened again. This time I recognized my wife's voice immediately and hit rewind once again. After hitting play again, I heard a man's voice. Damn, I thought, it must be Brea talking to a boy but he sure sounds too old for her. I might want to review this conversation, I thought to myself so I took note at where the conversation was in the tape and was just about to hit stop again when I heard something really disturbing.

"Come on, you know how you love to suck my cock," the voice said. I was so shocked I had to hit stop so I could catch my breath. Damn it, she's only sixteen years old and obviously she's already having oral sex? Questions started popping up in my brain; had she gone all the way with this guy yet? Who was he; how old was he? I wondered if her mother knew; was she on the pill? Shit! I had always respected the privacy of my children but there was no way I wasn't going to listen to this entire conversation.

I hit rewind again to find the start of the call. Damn, there's my wife's voice again, I must have gone too far, I said to myself. I hit fast forward just for a second then listened again. I heard the same male voice and was just about to hit rewind again when I heard something even more shocking ... Jackie's voice.

" ... love to suck my cock."

"Vic, stop; I told you, we need to quit once and for all. What if Al ever found out; what if Julie found out? Can you imagine how it would hurt them; they'd never forgive us, either of them."

"Jackie, how would they ever find out, huh; I know you're not going to tell them and I'm sure as hell not going to tell them, and we two are the only ones who know anything. Jeez, Jackie, how long have we have been screwing around together and neither of them suspect a thing; if they haven't figured out anything by now they never will."

"I suppose," Jackie replied, "I just think we're pushing our luck. Don't you ever feel guilty? I sure do, every time we get together I feel guilty for days after that. I love Al, I wouldn't hurt him for the world, if he ever found out..."

"Jackie, he's not going to find out," Vic interrupted, "and as far as guilt goes, yeah, I feel a little guilty sometimes, but it's worth it. You know damn well Al doesn't fuck you like I do. Hell, I could write a book about some of the hot sessions you and I have had; I would too, except no one would believe it," he chuckled.

"Yeah," she said with a little sigh in her voice, "I have to admit you and I are great in the sack together; we always have been."

I had to stop the tape; I was having pains in my chest and I was starting to hyperventilate. I sat quietly trying to calm myself down; I took long slow breaths through my nose and exhaled out my mouth. Am I really having a heart attack, I wondered; more than likely it's just a case of angina, I thought, I'll sit here a few more minutes and see if the pain goes away.

There's a line from an old Doors' song, "my brain was squirming like a toad." I always thought it was a stupid line, but right then, it pretty much described my thought pattern. Jackie had known Vic Hennesy since high school. I knew they were boyfriend and girlfriend back then but I didn't know if they had gone all the way with each other; it was long before I met Jackie and I knew she wasn't a virgin so I never really thought about it. I guess Vic had some kind of partial scholarship to college and made up the rest with student loans and grants, but Jackie never went past high school. A few weeks after meeting Jackie he was introduced to me at a party as one of her longtime friends, but he had been married for a while by that time and I just never thought of him as any kind of threat ... stupid me.

The pain in my chest was starting to subside some, so I was pretty sure I wasn't having a heart attack. I thought I should go for a walk, get some air, maybe a little exercise will help calm me down. I was going to get up from my chair but couldn't. There was still more tape to play. I'm nuts, I thought, why torture myself anymore, but it was like looking at a bad accident on the highway, you know you shouldn't, you really don't want to see all the blood and guts, but you just can't help yourself. I had to listen to the rest of the tape; I hit play.

"So you'll meet me Sunday morning then?"

Damn! I had to stop it and take another deep breath. Son of a bitch, I was getting irate about now; she was just telling him they shouldn't see each other anymore and now they're talking about fucking around on Sunday. There was a lot of anger behind my finger when I hit the play button again.

"I don't know, Vic, I really think we should stop while we're ahead."

"Jackie, for Pete's sake, what has you so paranoid? Al's going golfing with his buddies, right?"

"Yeah, as far as I know; he goes every Sunday morning unless it's pouring out."

"And it's supposed to be a beautiful day," Vic responded. "By the time he has a couple of beers after the round it's almost three o'clock in the afternoon by the time he gets home; you meet me at the Day's Inn at ten, that gives us plenty of time. I'll get there early and get the room then I'll text you with the number like always."

"I don't know, Vic; I really don't feel right doing this anymore."

"Come on," he said coaxing her, "I even have a gift for you; it's waiting at Victoria's Secret."

"A gift; what did you buy me?"

Now I detected some excitement in her voice.

"Just the prettiest little black nighty they make, that's all. I bought it the other day and told them to hold it for you. Just go up to the counter and give them your name. You might have to show them some ID but it's there waiting for you."

"And just how am I supposed to explain it to Al?" she questioned.

"Just tell him you bought it for him; don't let him see it right away though, not until after Sunday anyway; I want to be the first to get a gander of you in that thing. It's almost completely see through ... oh, and don't wear the panties."

I heard Jackie giggle.

"I still don't know, Vic; I'll tell you what, if I don't show by ten-thirty start without me."

"Yeah, right," he sneered, sounding like a man who was confident she would show, "I'll see you Sunday, don't forget the nighty."

"I won't," replied Jackie, "I wanted to get some new shoes anyway, I'll pick it up today."

They said their good-byes and hung up. I was starting to get that pain in my chest again; I hadn't even noticed the tears running down my face until I turned the recorder off.

I sat back in my chair and just stared at the wall in front of me. There was no continuity to my thought, none what's so ever. It was almost like being in a trance. It couldn't be possible, I thought; I'd known this woman almost twenty years, someone had to be playing a joke; of course I knew it was real but there's that denial thing; I never really experienced it before, but that's what was happening, I just couldn't believe what I had heard with my own ears.

"Come and get it," I heard Jackie yell from the kitchen. Shit, dinner time already; how the hell am I supposed to sit there pretending everything is okay? I'm not even hungry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.