Lightning in a Bottle
Preface

Copyright© 2012 by Sage Mullins

Time Travel Sex Story: Preface - Patrick O'Malley, a 44-year old former musician, is quite happy with his life as a twice-divorced, middle-aged playboy. Suddenly, he finds himself sent back in time to a point a few days past his 17th birthday. He also discovers that things are not quite the same this time around. The "violent" code applies only to a single incident. The FF is implied and happens off-screen.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

This is a time travel, coming of age story involving a middle-aged man who suddenly gets sent back in time, to find himself a teenager again. There are many excellent examples out there of stories like this. I'd like to mention three in particular which inspired me to take a crack at exploring this particular genre on my own: "Doing It All Over" by Al Steiner, "Once More With Feeling" by The Night Hawk, and "Rewind" by Don Lockwood. If you haven't had a chance to read them, and you enjoy this theme, they are well worth checking out.

So, admittedly, I'm traveling on well-trodden ground here. It's difficult to write a story like this without rehashing some of the same themes. However, I believe I've thrown in enough twists to make my story unique. The lead character doesn't particularly want to relive his teenage years. He's plenty content with his middle-aged life (or so he thinks). I've devoted the first three full chapters to his life prior to his being sent back in time. Predictably, at first he isn't happy about his recycling. On top of that, he soon finds that the teenage life to which he has returned is not exactly the same as the one he lived through the first time. This brings about a whole new set of challenges for him.

The story is more romantic than sexual, although it does contain sex scenes. There is no S&M, no incest, and no cheating.

I actually started writing this story back in 2007, finishing chapters 1 through 5 way back then. Real life took over, forcing me to put the story in mothballs without publishing any of it. I recently got the urge to pick it up, dust it off, and continue onward. So that's why the initial, pre-time-travel chapters are set in 2007 and not closer to the present. I decided to leave everything as is, rather than move those chapters up a few years.

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.