Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The door in my closet led to a house that was identical to my own. Sorta. The bedrooms were in the same place, both bathrooms and the kitchen, the den with the same big bay windows. I could have found my way around with my eyes closed, but I kept them wide open. Except for the fish in Jimmy's aquarium, I was alone. It didn't feel that way, however, and that was the biggest difference between this house and mine. It felt like a family lived here.

The furnishings were clean and bright. The paint and the wallpaper, the carpets and everything else. Even the smell was warm and alive and friendly to my nose. It made me feel like a child again and I smiled at the many photographs that decorated the walls. Through family portraits I watched Jimmy grow from a baby into a teenage boy. His handsome father, with his sandy hair and blue eyes, reminded me of my mom. They had the same smile. Jimmy's mom was darker, perhaps even taller than her husband, although it was hard to tell, and she could have been my father's twin sister.

I had no doubt that if I was Jimmy's twin, his counterpart in my universe, our parents were equally related. That made them my parents, too. I hoped. What would they say when they saw me? Would they accept or fear me? I wasn't even sure how I'd react to them, but I knew how I wanted to feel.

Jimmy's parents must have been at work while he attended a school that couldn't have been too different from mine. Except I didn't have a school anymore. There was no going back, I decided, at least not for a long time. Ruhk would be pretty mad that I'd managed to get away from him and I really didn't want to end up as his slave wife, but that wasn't the only reason.

I didn't want to face my dad either. I felt kind of guilty about leaving him without even a last goodbye. I didn't even leave a note to say thank you for giving me life. No matter what his failings might be, and there were many of them, I tried hard not to forget that I wouldn't even be alive to complain if it wasn't for him. He'd loved me once, and so had my mom, but we'd just fallen apart.

I'd miss Mahk a lot. I'd miss Ajjie, too. She was my best friend, after all. I hadn't said goodbye to them either and I felt kind of bad about leaving my boyfriend's cock in a ring. I wondered how long he would wear it before going to the hospital to have it removed. Not too long, I hoped. He didn't need to suffer for no reason at all and without a girlfriend to enjoy his cock, well ... Yeah, it was kind of depressing.

On the other hand, this was a whole other universe! I had a brother, sort of, and I knew Jimmy liked me a lot. I was glad I'd gotten my dad's old ring before all this had happened. I got comfortable on Jimmy's bed, wondering what he was doing right then. Probably sitting in some boring class and playing with his super hard cock. Maybe even thinking about me while he did it, I hoped. He had a girlfriend, but it was my ring he wore around his dick.

Thinking about Jimmy while I rubbed my pussy was a lot of fun. The twizzler kept my clit hard and the juices were flowing. I only half-wished Ruhk hadn't turned me up a notch at the top of the stairs. It actually felt pretty good being excited all the time like I was. But I still couldn't cum and that would always be a serious drawback to staying in this universe. At least if I went back to mine, Ruhk would eventually give me some relief. It might take a long time, and for sure the boy would make me suffer first, but sooner or later he'd have to let me have an orgasm.

I wasn't that desperate for it, however, not yet. A part of me almost thought that maybe I could get by without cumming ever again. I didn't really believe it, of course, but it was a nice thought to have as I drifted into sleep. After my ordeal the night before, I felt pretty exhausted and Jimmy had a nice, warm bedroom, and a nice, soft bed. I closed my eyes, smiling as I pushed one of his pillows between my thighs, hunching my hips and knowing I'd dream of sex.


"Jilly? Hey ... Jilly!"

I opened my eyes, blinking into Jimmy's face as he gently shook my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" he wondered, looking a little nervous, but not too much.

"I guess I fell asleep," I said, groaning as I took a nice, long stretch. "Hi."

"Uh..." He smiled. "Hi. How long have you been here?"

"Since this morning." I pushed myself off the bed. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"What? Sure. Yeah." Jimmy nodded. "It's just across..."

"I know," I said. "Be right back."

I really had to pee and it felt good, but I frowned at my pussy. I hadn't even grabbed my purse before leaving my universe for this one. I didn't look very pretty and I'd sort of hoped I'd find some cosmetics in the bathroom. Even some lipstick would be better than nothing. All I found were strange lotions and tubes and some pills, but I wasn't exactly sure what any of that stuff did. Well, some of it was obvious, like the skin moisturizer. We had that where I came from, too. But tooth ... paste? How did that stuff work?

The bathroom was sort of fascinating and I'm kind of curious by nature. I checked the pills, wondering if Jimmy's mom might have some birth control handy. The pill Ruhk had slipped me was only good for three days and I was right in the middle of my cycle. Unfortunately, they all seemed to be vitamins or something. I didn't figure I'd get that lucky anyway. My mom always tried to hide her pills. Not so much because she thought I'd steal one, although there was that, but because it would be embarrassing if anyone found out. I mean, she was married, so birth control could only mean one thing. Right?

"Jilly? Are you okay?" Jimmy wondered, knocking on the bathroom door even though I hadn't bothered to close it. Why would I?

"Sorry," I said, smiling. "I was just looking around."

"Oh." He nodded. "My mom's going to be home in a couple hours."

"Okay." I walked right up to him, reaching for the tent in his pants. "Do you remember how we say hello where I'm from?"

"Yeeeeah," he said slowly.

"So?" I whispered, massaging his cock and putting my other arm around his neck. "Aren't you going to say hello?"

He didn't need any more prodding than that. Jimmy's right hand slipped down to my crotch and I giggled as his hazel eyes grew big and round. He'd found the opening in my shorts and a crooked finger slid easily inside my wet cunt.

"Put your arm around me," I reminded him. "Yeah, just like that."

We stood as close to each other as we could, with my breasts teasing his chest while we rubbed each other. Except for being in the upstairs hallway, what we were doing seemed perfectly normal to me. The twizzler made it a little better, maybe, a little harder to resist pushing the boy to the floor and fucking him right then and there. I could handle it though.

"So, uh ... How was school," I asked him.

"What?" Jimmy blinked at me.

"Did you show what's her name your big dick?"

"No!" He smiled and even blushed. "I didn't even go to gym class."

"Why not?" I tugged his zipper downward, trying to get inside and feel his erection.

"Uh ... because it's weird?" he said, making it sound like it should have been obvious.

"It's not weird," I told him. "You should be proud of your ring."

"Oh!" He stiffened and squeezed my butt as I wrapped my fingers around his penis. It felt hot and thick, straining with excitement as I worked to pull it free of his underwear and then his pants.

"I took a pill last night," I whispered. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Can you take the ring off?"

"No!" I giggled at the crestfallen look on his face. "We have to leave it on for at least a week the first time."

"We do? Why?"

"You need to learn how to feel it," I tried to explain. "Like get used to it. You know?"

"It kinda hurts sometimes," he said. "It's hard to, um ... use the bathroom sometimes."

"Yeah." I nodded. "That's what I mean. You have to learn how to live with it."

"But..."

"Don't worry," I shushed him. "I aced sex education. Trust me."

All that soft talking had given Jimmy crazy ideas. I didn't recognize the look on his face, having never really experienced such a thing before. The way his eyelids sort of drooped and his lips parted just enough to let me see the tip of his tongue playing between them. He sighed, breathing me in through his nose as he pressed his flushed cheek against my face. I didn't mind any of that, but when he tried to kiss me on the mouth...

"Ahhh..." I swallowed hard, leaning away from him. "That's a little too weird for me. Let's just fuck, okay?"

"Sorry," he said, knowing how I felt about stuff like that.

"It's okay," I said. "I know you guys like it, but ... It's weird."

Jimmy smiled, nodding his head as I giggled self-consciously. I was just starting to realize that if I stayed on this side of the closet I'd probably have to learn a few things myself. Like how to kiss someone on the mouth. I couldn't really think of a good reason not to do it, except nobody ever did it where I came from. Except perverts, I mean.

"Let me get on top," I suggested a few minutes later.

We were naked and smiling, checking each other out the way new friends do, and we both liked what we saw. Jimmy drank me in with his eyes and he seemed to be almost as interested in my tits as he was in my pussy. I didn't get that either. Finally I just had to ask him about it.

"Why do you like my breasts so much?" I wondered, sitting on the boy with every inch of his cock stuffed inside my pussy. Now that Jimmy was ringed, he really was much bigger than I remembered from just a few days before.

"Because they're beautiful," he offered almost shyly. "They're awesome and perfect and ... God! They feel so good, Jilly. Your nipples are so hard."

"That feels good," I agreed with a grind of my cunt around his dick. "But they're just tits. Everybody's got them."

"Not like yours," he sighed, squeezing both of my breasts in his hands while he smiled up at me.

My nipples throbbed sweetly against his palms and I didn't mind having my tits played with at all. That was pretty normal and I loved to play with Mahk's tits when we fucked, but there was something about Jimmy's fascination that made it seem strange. It was like he'd never seen a girl naked before or something.

We fucked for about an hour, which was nice. Two hours would have been better though. Jimmy couldn't cum, of course, and he liked to complain about it, but every boyfriend I'd ever had was like that in the beginning. The annoying part was that I couldn't cum either. We changed positions every few minutes, trying everything I could think of, but it was no use. I'd get worked up way beyond what the twizzler was doing to me, but that stupid pin would hold me right on the edge of the screaming abyss. I was so close!

"Harder! Deeper! Fuck me, Jimmy!"

"I am!" he groaned, driving his cock as hard and fast into my cunt as he could.

I had my legs over his shoulders, nearly rolled into a ball beneath him with my knees somewhere around my ears. My butt glistened with the juices squirting around his shaft and the bed beneath me was soaked, but not with cum. It was all precum and pussy lube, the natural juices our bodies made to make fucking easier. We were both desperate to climax. I could smell our sex on the air, the heavy, pungent aroma of sweat and musky arousal. Our bodies were flushed and sticky, and everywhere that Jimmy touched me I felt a sharp tingling. I had goosebumps, but I couldn't cum.

"That was fantastic!" I decided. "I can't believe I didn't cum!"

"Me neither," Jimmy sighed. We were on our backs, side-by-side on his bed as we caught our breath.

"You liked it," I said. "Right?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "I loved it, but..."

"But what?"

"It's kind of pointless, isn't it?" he asked. "I mean, if we never cum or whatever."

"Well..." I laughed, having no answer for that. "I've heard of this before."

"What's that?"

"There was this drapera I saw once..."

"What's a drapera?"

"Huh?" I smiled at him. "It's a dramatic opera. They don't have those here?"

"You mean, singing?"

"Sometimes," I replied, shrugging. "Anyway, there was this guy and his girlfriend and she put a ring on him and he put a twizzler in her, and..."

"What's a twizzler?" Jimmy wondered, because I hadn't even shown him mine. I thought he'd notice it anyway and figure it was just jewelry or something.

"It's one of these," I said, sitting up and pointing at my clitoris.

"What's it do?" He'd sat up as well and now Jimmy stared at my pussy. I guess he hadn't noticed anything. "Does it hurt?"

"It did at the time!" I giggled at the look of concern passing over his face. "No. It doesn't hurt at all. It just makes me horny all the time."

"Really?" He grinned. "I thought you were always horny anyway!"

"Heh! I am!" I admitted, but I wasn't sure I could explain the difference. "But I can't cum unless Ruhk let's me and since he's not here..."

"Ruhk?" Jimmy asked, and I began to realize that trying to explain anything to the boy would take forever as I'd have to explain fifty other, different things along the way.

"Just think of it as a ring for girls," I said. "I can't take it out and this guy has the remote control, so I'm kind of stuck without cumming."

"He's your boyfriend? This Ruhk guy?"

"Ummmm..." I shrugged. "Kinda. I mean, he put a twizzler in me, so ... yeah. He's definitely my boyfriend."

"You don't sound very happy about it," Jimmy observed. "If you don't like him, why'd you let him do it?"

"It's a long story," I sighed. "I ended up going to his place and he drugged me and..."

"What?" He looked shocked, maybe even angry. "This guy drugged you? Did you call the cops or anything?"

"No!" I laughed, wondering if Jimmy was serious. "Why would I do that? They can't do anything about it."

"Why not?"

"Uhhh ... Cause Ruhk didn't do anything wrong," I said. "It was my fault for drinking that stupid Chola."

"I don't get it," he told me, shaking his head. "Jilly! That's completely wrong! Did he, um ... you know ... make you do stuff?"

"Stuff? Like, did he fuck me?" I teased. "Of course we fucked. Ruhk and a bunch of his friends fucked me all night long. I was kind of mad at him this morning, but at the time it was pretty fun."

Jimmy stared at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked. "It's no big deal. Well, he wants to marry me, so I guess it is a big deal, but that's how it works."

"You're gonna marry the guy that raped you?"

"Maybe," I said, knowing I hadn't been raped at all. "It depends on if we're in balance when I turn eighteen."

He clearly didn't understand a word I was saying.

"See, on my eighteenth birthday I go to the Oracle and get tested. If I'm the right girl for Ruhk, like if we're compatible or whatever, then we'll be permitted to marry."

"But..." Poor Jimmy had so many questions that he didn't even know where to start.

"I'm not really a submissive personality yet," I tried to explain. "I'm sort of in the middle, I think. So all I have to do is hold onto that and there won't be any way that I could be in balance with Ruhk. He'd have to let me go and look for someone else."

"I don't understand any of it," he sighed, glancing at the clock near his bed. "My mom's gonna be home pretty soon. Do you want to come back after dinner?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.