Door in the Closet - Cover

Door in the Closet

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"Jilly ... Jilly..." someone sang softly into my ear, but that wasn't the first thing I noticed.

"Fuck me," I breathed, reaching towards the voice even before I opened my eyes.

"No time for that, girlfriend," Ruhk said with a smile, looking clean and fresh and handsome beneath a tangle of damp hair. His dark eyes were cheerful, maybe even amused, and I groaned as I felt my whole body aching.

"Please..." I whispered, eyeing the obvious lump in his trousers, but he ignored my desire.

"We've gotta go to school."

I could barely think straight as the raw need for sex drowned everything else out. I'd been fucked all night long. In my mouth, cunt, and ass. I'd been sleeping on the wooden floor of the tree house, sticky with semen, some of it dried, some of it still wet. They'd probably kept fucking me even after I'd passed out. I rubbed my pussy, feeling it sore and puffy, swollen from all the cock that I'd taken, and my bruised ass lay in a puddle of cum, literally.

"You took a dozen guys last night, Jilly," Ruhk said, taking me by the hand and pulling me to my feet. "That's pretty good for the first time. You're an honorary member now."

"Of what?" I asked, groaning as I stood there swaying unsteadily and feeling the blood rushing from my head.

"The Fuck Jilly Silly Club. Remember?"

Ruhk tugged at my arm and I followed him with dazed reluctance, feeling a fresh trickle of old cum dripping down my thighs. I urgently needed to pee and my mouth tasted sour and salty, clammy and positively disgusting. I didn't even want to think about my breath.

"You drugged me," I said weakly. "You fucker."

"Don't be like that," he sighed, and then smiled at me. "The guys want to have weekly meetings. It's tempting. You made me almost two hundred credits in membership dues, but you know what, Jilly?"

"You put a twizzler in me!" I suddenly remembered, and I stopped, looking down at my pussy and there it was. The thin metal bar piercing my clit was plainly visible and when I brought my eyes back up, Ruhk held the remote control, teasing me with it.

"Be a good girl," he said. "I've got you on speed dial."

"What are you gonna do?" I stared at him and my voice dripped angry sarcasm. "Make me cum?"

"Warned ya, Jilly," Ruhk said, but I could barely hear him as a fresh wave of desire engulfed me.

He'd turned it down before waking me up, because at the highest settings I'd be incapable of doing anything but begging for sex, sex, and more sex. That's where he'd kept me all night, begging for cock like a nymphomaniac, and now I'd already fallen on my knees, reaching for his crotch. All other thoughts were blotted from my mind except to get Ruhk's cock inside my body. I didn't care where or how. I'd suck him or fuck him. I'd do anything he asked me to so long as it involved sex. My orgasm seemed so close and I had to get off, and even though part of me knew that was a lie, an illusion controlled by Ruhk, I couldn't resist it.

He dialed it back down before my trembling fingers could get his trousers undone and I fell backwards onto my butt, breathing hard and glaring up at him. The desire was still there, he'd never turn it off completely, but at least I could control myself. This seemed little more than an itch that needed scratching, to be honest, which wasn't really so different than I usually felt.

"Next time I'll tie your ass down and leave you like that," he warned me. "I've been a nice boyfriend so far, so you have to be a nice girlfriend, okay?"

"I hate you." I licked my lips and started getting up.

"I know." He shrugged. "That's not gonna last long though. You'll see. You're not my first girlfriend, Jilly."

"I might be your last," I told him, and Ruhk laughed, pushing me towards the bathroom so I could get cleaned up for school. It wasn't very large or anything and the only part of the place not built of wood, but rather molded plastic like someone had stolen a porta-shower from some beach and mounted it in the tree house.

"You don't need the toilet," he said over my feeble protests. "Just piss in the shower. Hurry up."

"Don't you have parents?" I asked him, turning on the water. "Fuck! This is freezing!"

"Don't waste it!" Ruhk pushed me back under the shower. "It's rainwater. There aren't any pipes running up the tree."

"Is it clean?" I asked doubtfully, shivering as I rubbed my body beneath the icy spray.

"It's filtered," he said. "Just don't drink it."

"So this is your big plan for me?" I stared at him, washing my body briskly because that water was seriously cold. "Making me a slut for your stupid tree house club? That's the best you could come up with?"

"What? No. Of course not. I'm keeping you all to myself from now on," Ruhk told me. "I had to bring Shahna here a couple times. Remember her? What an ass, huh? But she was hard headed, kinda stupid, you know? Not like you, Jilly. You're a smart girl, right?"

"Not that smart." I frowned, remembering that Shahna had just disappeared one day, but she'd been a couple years older than me. I hadn't paid much attention at the time. Everyone just figured she'd met a guy and dropped out or whatever, and I guess she had. "You got any shampoo?"

"Just soap." Ruhk shrugged apologetically, sitting on the closed lid of the toilet and I wondered where that went. "Sorry."

"I'm not a sub," I reminded him, frowning as I fingered my asshole. I felt pretty tender back there and totally full of semen. Gods! How many guys had cum in my ass? All of them, probably.

"People change," he said. "You've got two more years before you get tested, so..."

"A year and a half," I corrected him, pointlessly.

"Same thing," Ruhk said with a grin. "By that time I'll be going to college and bringing you with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna marry you, Jilly," he said seriously. "I told you, I've loved you since the first time I saw you."

"You never told me that," I snorted, squatting down and working sperm out of my ass while he watched me.

"Well, now I did," Ruhk said. He looked sincere, but love meant something else to a guy like him.

"I'm probably pregnant." I frowned at him. "Have you got a master plan for that, too?"

"I'm not stupid." The boy grinned at me. "I put more than Nymphocaine in your Chola last night."

"What?"

"I figured a little birth control couldn't hurt," he explained. "Knowing what a slut you can be when you're, you know ... turned on."

"You coulda told me," I said, ignoring his stupid joke and standing back up slowly.

"Like you cared?" Ruhk laughed. "You were so out of it, Jilly! You didn't care who was doing what to you last night. You sure know how to fuck though."

"I'm never gonna marry you," I decided, turning off the water and looking around for a towel. "Where's the towels?"

"What towels?" He made a face. "Come on, we've got some clothes in here."

"Zeus! I hate you!" I followed him, shivering and hugging myself and feeling only slightly better than I had before. "I need to brush my teeth, too."

"Here..." He pulled a stick of Cool-Up toothgum from his pocket, Extra Whitening! it boasted, and I unwrapped it quickly. I probably could have used some mouthspray, but this was better than nothing.

"Having a yard sale?" I wondered around my gum, staring at a broken cardboard box full of girl clothes, odds and ends and all different sizes.

"We should," he replied with a chuckle. "Just dig though it. Take what you need."

"Where'd all this come from?" I grabbed the first thing I found, a green blouse, and used it to dry my hair and then my body. It didn't work really great.

"Different girls we brought up here," he said. "Watch out, some of that stuff is probably dirty."

"No kidding," I said sarcastically, holding up a pair of shorts that were wadded up into dried, crinkly ball of old semen.

"Find something. We gotta get going," he prodded me as I dug through the box.

"I've got friends, you know," I said conversationally. "Mahk is gonna be pretty upset with you when he finds out."

"Not if you break up with him," Ruhk said. "Besides, if he wants to fuck with me? I'll just fuck with you. I think he likes you enough to let you go, Jilly."

"Hmph ... But you don't, huh?" I glanced at the boy as he held up the remote and I really needed to get that thing away from him. "What about my mom and dad? You can't keep me, Ruhk."

"You mean the crazy guy and the mom who ran away from you?" He grinned at me. "What did you say last night? You'll probably never see her again?"

"I'm still just sixteen," I reminded him, wishing I hadn't said anything the night before. I was so stupid sometimes!

"Yeah," he replied with a shrug. "I'm not keeping you, not until you ask for it. And you will ask, Jilly, we both know that."

"Fuck you."

"But it doesn't change anything anyway," he continued. "As long as you go to school, nobody's gonna care where you sleep at night."

"Maybe," I sighed, pulling on a pair of tight jeans. They were a little too tight, but I wasn't gonna go crotchless either, not with my pussy looking the way it did just then. "I'm not gonna give myself away though. I'm not like Tiffy."

"That's why I want you," Ruhk agreed. "Tiffy was too easy. This'll be way better for both of us."

"I hate you," I said, digging out a thin red top, the sort that just sticks to the skin and hangs over a girl's tits.

It looked like a loose triangle, wide across my breasts and pointing down at my belly button. It didn't cover my shoulders or back at all, and not very much of my front either, but who cares? They were just tits and everybody has those. I'd have gone topless, but the school had a dress code and everyone has to wear a shirt and shoes. At least it was about my size; those jeans were going to give me a cramp when I tried to sit down.

"You're going to love me anyway," Ruhk said. "You'll test submissive and we'll be joined in harmony, you'll see. We're gonna be happy, I promise. Just give me a chance."

"Like you're giving me? It's gonna take more than nympho-dope and a twizzler," I told him. "Where's my shoes?"

"Uh ... You didn't have any, remember?" He laughed and I frowned because he was right. I'd climbed out my bedroom window barefoot, but I'd had a good reason for that too. My stupid dad. Fuck! If it wasn't for him...

"You have to take me home," I said, holding up the only two pairs of shoes to be found in that stupid tree house. "I can't wear these. They're too small and the heel's busted on this one."

"We're going to be late," Ruhk protested, but he didn't have much of a choice.

"Well, I'm not going to school barefoot," I told him. "I can put on some decent clothes, too. These pants are disgusting and I don't even have a hair brush. I need my purse and my books and..."

"Fine. Whatever," he sighed. "Just stop complaining already."

"Hey, you're the one who wants to be my boyfriend," I pointed out, giggling as Ruhk led me towards his delivery scooter. Whether I liked him or not, I'd always enjoyed teasing boys and this one was no exception.

"Just remember," he said, "if you try anything stupid..."

"I know, I know..." I rolled my eyes. "You'll make me sorry I was ever born female."

"Something like that," he agreed, starting his scooter. "Hop on."

As soon as we flew off the platform, that little scooter dropped like a rock, leaving my stomach about fifty feet above us. It was kind of scary for a second, but fun as well, especially when we didn't hit the ground. Ruhk gave it some juice and we leveled off about thirty feet above the grass, coasting along at the posted speed limit in our approved traffic bubble.

"Doesn't this thing go any faster?" I wondered, missing Mahk and his Harmony Wide-Glide. That was a real aircycle and my boyfriend loved to break the rules.

"Not really," Ruhk said. "Would you rather walk?"

"I just might," I said, but we were almost to my house anyway. "Go around to the back. I don't want my dad to see us."

That was the understatement of the year! I just wanted to sneak in through the kitchen door, get to my bedroom and change my clothes. With any luck, Daddy would never even know I'd been home. It made me realize that despite the twizzler and my very mixed feelings for Ruhk, being with him did give me an escape from my father. It wasn't much of a silver lining, all things considered, but the constant desire thrumming in my clit wasn't gonna go away anytime soon.

I mean, what if it never went away? I couldn't ignore the possibility that I might end up married to Ruhk. Everything he'd said could very well come true. Falling in love with the guy wasn't as far fetched as it might seem and all he had to do was keep chipping away at my personality. As a general rule, most people agree that it's better for two people to find a natural harmony without resorting to artificial means, like a twizzler, for example. But that's not to say it was frowned upon either. I might get a little sympathy from my friends, but nobody would try to interfere, not even Mahk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.