Door in the Closet
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After discovering that her closet is a doorway leading to an alternative universe, Jilly uses it to find sanctuary from her abusive father and sympathetic, but weak-willed mother. As the teenager's life takes one bad turn after another, she begins to wonder if she couldn't stay on the other side forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"Are you wearing a bra?" I asked Jimmy, just because I hadn't gotten a decent look at his ass at all.

"No!" He stared at me and I recoiled from his eyes because he seemed so serious about it.

"Okay," I said with a shrug, figuring maybe he was one of those liberated bra-burning guys. "Me neither."

I laughed so he'd know I wasn't making a big deal out of it. Like making fun of myself, since I knew Jimmy had seen my ass and despite what he'd said, probably wasn't too impressed. The strange thing was that he acted like he'd never seen a naked girl before in his life, or a mostly naked one anyway. I blamed the door in the closet for that though. Everything seemed kind of weird.

"I can tell," he told me with a grin and I frowned, but I probably deserved that. "I mean, yeah ... your nipples are kinda ... right there."

"My what?" I tossed my shorts on Jimmy's wooden nightstand and looked down at my slit, wondering if I shouldn't get some of that bubblegum flavored pussy dust.

"Your nipples," the boy repeated and his eyes were fixed on my tits, but I wasn't sure what they had to do with anything.

"Yeah, so?" I smiled the way people do when they're waiting for the punch line to a joke.

"I don't know," he said, squirming because his dick had grown hard and I looked at his crotch, but I still couldn't see anything. Those baggy pants were a serious tease.

"You're pretty weird," I said with another giggle. "Are you gonna take off your pants, or what?"

"Take off my pants?" Jimmy asked, watching my fingernail flicking my pink clitoris. She'd popped out of her hood quickly and I enjoyed the buzz.

I wasn't sure why I'd gotten so hot to make out with the guy. He was totally cute, like I keep saying, but he wasn't exactly Mr. Personality, you know? Most of the guys I knew would be all over me by now, but he just sat there like a complete virgin or something.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" I asked, and I hate to admit it, but I had to smile and my eyes were all kinds of big and teasing right then. It seemed pretty obvious that he hadn't.

"Well ... Yeah." He nodded quickly. "I have a girlfriend and everything."

"You liar." I rolled my hazel eyes and grabbed my hair in my left fist. "You got a rubber band or anything? My hair's gonna totally get in the way when we make out."

"I'm not lying," he told me, getting off his bed. "I've made out before. I just never met a girl like you, that's all."

"Like me?" I scrunched up my nose. "What's wrong with me?"

"Uh ... Nothing," Jimmy said. "Just, I never knew a girl who got naked like ten minutes after she met a guy."

"Oh!" I widened my eyes and stuck out the tip of my tongue, which was kind of nasty, but we were alone anyway. "I don't make out with everybody," I said. "I'm in a weird mood or something, that's all. Why? You want me to leave?"

"What? No!" He shook his head quickly at that idea and found me a rubber band finally. "I really like you, Jilly. I didn't mean anything bad or whatever."

"Cool." I grinned and started fixing my hair in a ponytail. "So take off your pants and we'll make out for awhile."

"Why do I have to take off my pants if we're gonna kiss?" Jimmy asked me, but he'd already started undoing his belt.

"Huh?" I giggled because I knew he had to be teasing me.

"This is like a dream or something," the boy said and I had to agree with that. "If my mom comes up here, we're gonna be so dead."

"She'll kill us?" I blinked at that.

"What? No! It's just an expression," Jimmy told me. He moved both a little quicker and somewhat slower, like he couldn't make up his mind. "Forget it."

"Why are you wearing girl shorts under your pants?" I wondered, happy to learn his mom wasn't really a killer at all. I didn't know why anyone would ever say that, even jokingly, but this place seemed so weird anyway.

"What? These? They're not girl shorts, these are briefs," he explained, pulling his pants inside out off his feet. "You guys don't wear any underwear?"

"Uh..." I shrugged. "Not like those."

I could definitely see a lump in his underwear, but they were the strangest looking shorts I'd ever seen! Like girl shorts, seriously, except they were white and ugly and too thick. I didn't know what kind of animal that stuff came from either, probably a big lab rat or something.

"You have a pretty nice cock," I said, forgetting about everything else as Jimmy pulled his underwear down.

"Oh, um ... Thanks." He smiled and looked almost shy now that he was naked except for his t-shirt.

"Is that as big as it gets?" I asked and his cock stood straight out from his body, so I figured it probably was. Once he had a ring on though, it would get a lot fatter probably and I really started to wonder about his girlfriend.

"I guess so," Jimmy said, narrowing his eyes. "Why? It isn't big enough?"

"No. It's really great," I assured him with a smile. "Nice balls too. I like hairy guys."

"You do? Okay." He stood there and put his hands in front of him, then decided to put them behind his back. A second later Jimmy put them on his hips and I giggled.

"Come on." I jerked my head and patted the mattress next to me. "Show me how you make out with your girlfriend."

"Yeah, alright..." he agreed, getting on the bed and crawling up beside me. He moved real close, putting his face next to mine and I felt his hand touching my hip.

"What are you doing?" I wondered, giggling nervously because I thought maybe Jimmy wanted to skip all the fun stuff and just fuck me. He acted like it and I could feel his cock touching my thigh and I didn't know this guy at all. Not well enough to make a baby for sure and we were totally unprotected.

"Making out?" Jimmy laughed too and reached for my head, touching my hair where I'd pulled it back from my temple. He wasn't going to make out with me, I realized; the boy was going to kiss me on the mouth!

"Stop ... Don't, okay? I don't want to," I told him and I felt his lips touching mine, which made me jerk away fast!

"What?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You said you wanted to!"

"I want to make out, yeah," I breathed, leaning away from him. "But kissing and, um ... you know, fucking? I don't even know you!"

"But..." He blinked at me.

"Just make out first, okay?" I told him. "Please?"

"I'm trying to," Jimmy said, reaching for my face again and I shook my head with a frown. "What?"

"Don't kiss me there!" I told him.

"But how are we gonna make out if I don't kiss you?" he asked reasonably, except there wasn't anything reasonable about it.

"What do you mean?" I stared back at him and I knew he was the crazy one, not me.

"Nothing," he sighed, moving away from me and crossing his arms over his chest. "Just go back to your room or something."

"Jimmy," I sighed too and he'd really gotten mad, I thought. "I'm just not like that, okay? I'll let you fuck me, but not right away. I just want to know you first. Come on ... Like tomorrow we can do it. I don't even have a pill or a ring or anything."

"A ring? Whatever. We don't have to do it." Jimmy looked at me. "I just want to kiss you, that's all. Make out and everything like you said."

"We can make out!" I said, laughing because this seemed so stupid. I didn't even know what we were arguing about.

"But..."

"That's what I'm saying. I want to make out with you all night, but kissing and all that? If you're serious, I'll get a ring for you tomorrow and swipe one of my mom's pills, okay? And we can do it like ten times."

"A ring? You need a pill to kiss me?" Jimmy laughed with me and his hazel eyes had softened somewhat.

"A birth control pill, yeah," I told him. "Come on, let's make out. You're dick's not even hard anymore."

"Oh." He looked down. "If we don't kiss though ... How do we make out?"

"What?" I grabbed him by the shoulders. "The same way everybody does, silly. Turn around ... more ... more ... all the way!"

"Ummm..."

"You better let me get on top," I told him and I knew Jimmy had been lying about making out with his girlfriend. He had no idea what we were doing.

"What are you doing?" he wondered, now that I had him flat on his back.

"Didn't you ever have sex education or anything?" I asked him, putting my body over his and straddling his face with my thighs.

"Yeah. No. Not like ... this," he said, trying to make up his mind as I wriggled my small butt. I felt his humid breath on my pussy and I got those nice goosebumps that tell me it's going to be good.

"Well, now you're gonna get some," I sighed, taking his cock in my hand and we really were just the perfect size for each other. He wasn't too tall or short, but exactly the same as me, so far as I could tell.

My pussy hovered directly over Jimmy's mouth and his cock pointed right at my lips. I kissed it gently, squeezing the shaft with my hands and coaxing the boy back to what I hoped would be a raging hard-on. I wanted to make out with him for like hours and I'll admit that making out was sort of my thing. I don't know why, I just really loved to do it, but you could pretty much say that about any teenage girl probably.

"Ohhmmph!" Jimmy sort of half-moaned, half-gasped as I took the head of his semi-erect penis between my lips.

I washed his cockhead all over with my tongue, feeling him growing thicker and longer for me. He wasn't really huge or anything, but it was still a nice cock and I'd be able to get all of him inside me easily. I worked my lips up and down slowly, feeling my mouth already starting to fill with precum and spit. I just let it run out of my mouth and down the shaft, working his cock with my fists until I'd gotten him all wet and shiny.

Jimmy didn't know what to do with my pussy, but he was learning and I felt a tiny tremor in my tummy when his tongue split my pussy lips for the first time. The boy found me already wet inside and he got a mouthful of flavor, I'm sure. He liked it though, all guys do, and his arms wrapped around my slender waist while he went to work exploring my pussy with his mouth. It felt good for me, even if he was sort of not very good at making out. Knowing that he'd never kissed a girl before gave me a serious little rush. I didn't know Jimmy's girlfriend, obviously, but I figured she must have been pretty dumb if she hadn't even taught her boyfriend how to tongue fuck her vagina!

When I opened my throat and took all of his cock for the first time, Jimmy went a little crazy and that's always funny. I'd really been working his dick sweetly and he'd never taken a girl's cunt before, so that made it all cool. My pussy tingled as the soft muscles in my throat contracted around his cock, my cunt grabbing his penis and milking the swollen shaft with a soft swallowing sensation.

I'm excellent at kissing, I knew that, so probably it was both good and bad that the first girl Jimmy ever made out with was me. Good because he got to experience some serious deep cunt kissing right from the start, but bad because most high school girls didn't really know how to do it. They were too nervous or scared maybe, and until they were older, like in college or whatever, girls tended to just lick and kiss a lot. I bet Jimmy's girlfriend didn't have a clue how to fuck a cock with her throat! He'd be so disappointed with other girls, I figured, but that only made me want to spoil him even more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.