The Agamous Queen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Georgina glanced up at the castle as the carriage trundled it's way through the lower town and people stopped and bowed or courtesied as she passed. As much as she liked the subservience of her subjects, she had a begrudging respect for the terrorist, currently holed up somewhere in her realm. He seemed to be the only person who wasn't scared of her no matter what tortures her trusty allies inflicted.

She had been in her seat of Government and had had a thoroughly boring day. She would inflict pain on the terrorist, and as her carriage pulled up at the gates and then passed into the entrance she barked to a guard.

"Your majesty," a guard greeted her as she descended from the wheeled contraption.

"I want the prisoner, naked and bound in my chambers in one hour," she barked and strode inside. "Oh and send Sunniva to me."


The vapulating sounds echoed around the room as Georgina brought down the whip on Yohann's bare buttocks. She had spoken to Sunniva who had admitted her sex with the prisoner and instead of firing the servant and having her punished, Georgina gave her a warm hug and congratulated her for her efforts. She deemed allowing the girl to be taken and sharing a bath with the foul creature to be above and beyond what was expected.

Yohann had "revealed" to Sunniva that he would not bow down and accept Georgina as his Queen as she was not strong enough, not merciful and not fair, which caused Georgina to fly off into a rage. She was still not calm when she saw the naked Yohann, grabbed hold of the nearest item, a horse whip, and proceeded to add several marks to his impressive array of scars.

She turned him to face him and stared into his eyes. "I must say, lovely girl that Sunniva. Where did you find her?" Yohann asked and Georgina screwed up her face. "Was it your idea or hers to say she came from Elgiva?"

Georgina puffed angrily and Yohann saw the spark of wrath in her eyes. She brought the whip down on his chest and then threw it onto the bed in anger when he barely made a whimper.

"I defeated you," Georgina yelled. "I beat you. What do I need to do to make you accept me as your Queen?"

Yohann nodded his head and tilted it. "You could start by treating me fairly. You could stop your armies from raping and pillaging my people," he replied emotionlessly and Georgina snorted.

"Your people? My armies do not rape and pillage anyone."

Yohann shook his head. "They do. I've seen them." He grunted and looked at her. "When you've seen a ten year old gang-raped there is nothing you can do to me to get anywhere close to that." He stared at her angry eyes and snorted. "And you think you defeated me, there will be more armies, more people. We don't trust you," he angrily told her. "I failed. Someone else will kill you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.