Happy Halloween-freddy's Dick in Mom's Box
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freddy returns home from his Halloween celebrations to find his mother dressed as a sexy genie. His own costume has a very sexual twist to it as well. Once Mom finds out what's really in the box attached to her son's crotch, she practically begs him to put it in her box.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Halloween  

When Debbie awoke the morning after Halloween, she found herself in her own bed, next to her husband Glen. She couldn't remember what day it was. There was a fuzzy recollection that the day before had some significance, but she couldn't bring anything more to mind.

She rolled onto her side and on the chair next to the bed she saw the crumpled-up genie costume she had worn the night before.

"Halloween," she whispered to herself. "Oh yeah ... the party..." Suddenly Debbie's eyes popped open. "Oh shit."

Her mind began fishing for details that would explain the sick feeling that had come to her stomach, seemingly out of nowhere. She remembered the party. She had too much too drink, everybody loved her costume and nobody could shut up about how much cleavage she was showing. Her sister Sally, whose costume and cleavage got just as much attention (if not more, in Debbie's mind), wanted a ride home and as expected, Glen took her. Freddy came home after the party was over...

"Oh shit," she repeated to herself. "No way. No fucking way. That DID NOT happen."

"Are you saying something?" Glen said groggily from behind her.

Debbie wondered how he could have possibly heard her. Maybe he hadn't been asleep after all. She rolled back over to face him.

"Oh, good morning Hun. Oh no, I was just sort of thinking out loud ... barely out loud I thought."

"Oh," Glen replied.

"Why don't you go back to sleep? When did you get back anyway?"

"I um ... I don't remember the exact time. Late. You know your sister."

"I know. When she's drinking she never stops talking. Did she want you to come in?"

"Yes, of course."

"And did you?"

"Well, yeah. Couldn't really say no to her. It's always been hard for me to say no to Sally."

"I know that, very well. She has that way with most guys, and especially with you."

"What got into YOU last night, anyway?" Glen asked, hoping his wife wouldn't notice his abrupt changing of the subject.

"Me? What do you mean, what got into ME?"

"You don't remember? Deb, really? Gee, and I was so proud of myself for my performance."

"What? What on earth are you talking about?"

"I can't believe you don't remember."

"Glen," Debbie said impatiently, now feeling fully awake, "seriously ... what do you mean? Remember what?"

"You were like, on fire."

"I don't understand. On fire?"

"Yeah. You practically jumped me when I climbed into bed."

"I did?"

"Yes you did. I haven't seen you like that in ages. Honestly, I tried to tell you I was too tired. But you didn't even slow down."

"Oh wow ... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I don't remember."

"It's not a big deal. I know you had a lot to drink. But you pulled me on top of you, then you more or less pushed me down between your legs."

"Glen! I did not! Are you ... are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. And you must have been at it by yourself for a while before I got here."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you were ... Well, you were unbelievably wet down there. And the sheet was soaked under you. It was like you had been getting screwed for an hour before I arrived."

"Glen ... that's ridiculous. Why would you say something like that?"

"What? I'm just joking around, Debbie. I'm just saying, you were very horny, and you were dripping wet ... slippery even. Well lubricated, if I may say so. How long had you been playing with yourself to get so worked up like that?"

"I ... wow. I told you, Glen. I don't remember anything at all. I'm sorry, but I don't. Maybe we should just drop it."

Neither husband nor wife noticed that the other seemed to have their own reasons to change the subject.

"Deb, it's not a big deal. I think it's cool that you were doing that. I thought you were waiting for me ... getting yourself ready or something."

"Oh, well. I'm sure I was," Debbie said, trying to sound convincing. "I just don't remember the details, that's all. I'm sure I was waiting for you."

Debbie fell silent as her brain tried to piece-together what had happened. She was feeling more sick than before, because she realized that the insane notion that had come to her mind the night before may have actually come to fruition. It seemed at least possible ... that she had actually had sex with their son.

Had they done really done it ... her and Freddy? Could they have done it ... THE deed ... twice? Was that based in any reality whatsoever, she wondered? Assuming for a moment that such an unbelievable act had occurred, Debbie figured that afterward she had come up to her bed. She then realized why she, and her sheets, were so wet. She had let Freddy cum inside of her ... twice. She then came up to her bed and masturbated while the majority of his semen, and her own juices drenched the sheets.

"I'm not complaining, Deb. I'm just not used to you being out of your mind like that. And even though you wouldn't let me inside you, I couldn't believe how we finished."

"I wouldn't? We didn't ... screw? You're kidding. Why? Wait, how did we finish?"

"You wouldn't let me put it in you, not even with a condom. After you got me to lick your soaking wet pussy you climbed on top of me and sucked me like crazy. Then not only did you keep it in your mouth, but you ... swallowed ... completely."

"Oh, shit," Debbie repeated, more to herself than to her husband.

Debbie had pieced together that she must not have wanted Glen to cum in her, while at the same time she wouldn't let Freddy NOT cum in her. She wondered if she actually wanted to have her son plant a baby in her.

"Nice. Glad you were so into it," Glen said with mild resentment.

"Hmm? Oh, I didn't mean it that way, Hun."

"Why would you let me make love to you, anyway? I mean, I'm not complaining, believe me. I loved what you did. But why couldn't I... ?"

"I don't know, Glen!" Debbie suddenly snapped. "OK? I was being stupid. I was drunk. I don't know! What if I do get ... you know ... pregnant? I have no idea what would happen then!"

"Wait a minute ... what? Deb, I said you WOULDN'T let me inside you. We DID NOT FUCK. So how exactly would you get pregnant? By some Halloween Miracle? Maybe the Great Pumpkin knocked you up?" His wife gave him a very cold stare, which made him back off immediately. "Deb, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"I know, Glen. I'm the one who's sorry. I'm just not sure what to say. It was a crazy night, I did some stupid things, and we'll see what happens, OK?"

Debbie then got out of bed and headed for the shower, leaving Glen to ponder what might have gotten her so upset. He didn't understand what she might have meant when she said she did stupid things the night before. It sounded like she meant more than just having blown him and swallowing his load. But Glen didn't dwell on that too much, as he had his own "stupid things" to think over.

By the time Freddy got out of bed, showered and came downstairs, his mother had left the house. He was disappointed, because he was hoping to see her, and to have a chance to talk about what had happened between them the night before.

When Freddy came into the kitchen he found Glen at the table, nursing his second cup of coffee. Freddy got coffee for himself and sat down to join his father.

"Morning, Dad."

"Hey, Freddy. How are you this morning?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine. Where's Mom?"

"I don't know. She left without telling me."

"I take it you got back OK after you drove Aunt Sally home?"

"Yes, I guess I made it back OK ... I don't know. I'm here."

"Are you all right, Dad? You actually don't look so good."

"Oh. I don't know. I don't feel so great. Maybe just too much partying from last night. When did you get home anyway? Was I already gone?"

"Uh, yeah. I think you had just left."

"Was your mother still up?"

"Yeah, she was. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering if you knew of anything that might have upset her. She seemed really edgy this morning."

Freddy thought he had a good idea of what his mother might be edgy about, but of course he couldn't let on.

"I don't know, Dad. Maybe she's just tired. She did seem to have had a little too much to drink when I got home."

"A LITTLE? It would be a first if your mother had a LITTLE too much to drink."

"I guess last night it was more than just a little. But no, I can't really say what might have been up with her." Freddy surveyed his father's overall countenance for a few seconds before repeating his inquiry. "Is everything OK, Dad? You REALLY don't look so great."

"Oh, really? Um ... you know ... Party, little hangover, out late, Aunt Sally ... well ... Just a lot of stuff. I'm kinda dragged out I guess."

"No offense, but you look like it."

"Thanks a lot," Glen said with half a smile.

"Just joking, Dad."

"Yeah, I know. But ... I don't know Freddy ... last night was ... just a weird night."

"What do you mean, Dad?"

"I don't know exactly. I mean, obviously it was Halloween. But there was some kind of strange ... vibe I guess, last night."

"Really? Hmm ... I guess you're right Dad. There did seem to be something in the air, sort of."

After his experience with his mother Freddy had been fairly convinced that something more than strange was going on. He knew his mother to be wild at times, especially at parties, and anytime she had too much too drink. But that Halloween night was unlike anything Freddy had ever experienced, to say the least. Of course, he didn't feel the freedom to explore the subject in much depth with his father. As it turned out, Freddy didn't need to take the initiative.

"I know. I mean, was there a full moon or something?"

"I have no clue," Freddy said as he reached for his phone. "Damn," he added shortly after he had looked something up.

"What?" Glen inquired.

"There was indeed a full moon," Freddy said as he turned his phone to show his father the info he had found. "It's so weird that you would say that, you know?"

"Not that I believe in that stuff ... full moons and all. But something was happening."

"What are you talking about, Dad? Did something um ... Did something happen, that you know of?"

"Yes it did, Son. Something very bad happened. Something that never should have happened ... happened."

"Really? What was it?"

"I don't really know how to bring this up to you, Freddy. I feel like it's your mother I should be talking to."

Freddy suddenly felt nervous. His father couldn't have seen him screwing his mother, could he? Freddy figured there was no possible way.

"Uh ... really Dad? Well ... could you ... give me a hint or something?"

Glen hung his head for a few moments before continuing.

"Oh, Freddy. Shit. Well, OK, here goes. I should be talking to your mother, for sure. But I just need to confess to someone else first."

"Confess?" Freddy felt sudden relief, figuring what his father had to say didn't involve his son fucking Mom on the living room couch. "What do you mean Dad? Confess how?"

"I was already gone when you got home last night, right?" Freddy nodded. "Yeah, you told me that, didn't you? So, you didn't get to see your Aunt Sally in her ... costume, right?"

"Aunt Sally? No, I didn't see her at all last night. She got here after I went out, and she was gone, with you, when I got home. Why? What about her costume?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.