Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 28: May Day

They put up the pole on Sunday, May 1st. Let's face folks ... no matter what ... it's a big fuckin' cock. Call it what you will ... it's just a dick ... a German Pagan Penius ... Period.

There wasn't enough room at the pole for everybody, so Mina, Megan, DD and Laurel stripped off and started though the crowd, looking for dancers. Mina and Laurel each had fifty blue ribbons for a hundred total and Megan and DD had one hundred pink split between them.

When they found a lusty Mädchen (lass), or Junge (lad), they offered ribbons. A few declined, but most asked took the ribbons.

The pole was painted white with a blue ribbon glued in a spiral all the way from that top to the bottom. One end of each ribbon was stapled to the upper end of the pole and the other end was held by the dancers while the older men and women lifted the pole and slid it into the pre-excavated hole. Forked lifting poles and willing hands raised the tall pole. It thumped into the bottom of the hole. Large wood wedges were hammered into the gap between the pole and hole until the pole was sturdy and secure.

The ribbons were sorted until there was a pair, one blue and one pink next to each other. Blue, pink, blue, pink, blue, pink for one hundred pairs of ribbons secured to the top of the pole.

A Mädchen and a Junge pair stood back to back ... Oh, did I mention that while they were getting sorted, the leftovers were busily stripping the chosen? I thought I might have forgotten that ... for shame, for shame, for shame.

In the original pole dance, there was a group on the outside and a group on the inside. The inside group stood still and the outside people did this little twirl and dance around each inside person ... every one in the outside bunch going the same direction. Then ... after the outside group had made one or two complete trips around the pole, the outside group turned and faced the opposite direction and unwound the ribbons by doing the dance and twirl.

If the dancers screwed up ... the ribbons wouldn't unwind.

Next, the inside group moved outside and the inside group moved out and the dance began again. Everybody hoped for the proper result so the ribbons unwound.

There were too many people for that. They were after the braided pole ... and only the braided pole.

The instructions were simple; the pair were One and Two, a pair separated by stepping one pace forward in each direction. The One's lifted their ribbon, and the Two's ducked under ... then the Two's lifted and the One's ducked under. This wove the ribbons around the pole.

"Pay attention to who your paired number is. When you meet again. STOP!"

There was a lot of laughter for the first few calls.

"Step. 1Lift, 2duck; pass under. Step. 2Lift,1Duck; pass under. Step. 1Lift, 2duck; pass under. Step. 2Lift,1Duck; pass under. " shouted Lauren.

There's one hundred naked ladies and one hundred naked men bumping and sliding and grabbing parts as they finally completed one full circle.

"Does everyone have their original partner?" Megan asked.

"Every body got it?" shouted Mina.

There was a lot of varied answers but the idea was sound. Speaking of sound ... a fiddle, a guitar, and a drum began a slow tune ... for the first little while ... and then they sped up ... just a little ... and a little more. Then a couple of pole dancers started a skipping kind of dance ... it spread. Then an Irish pipe started up. Things got hectic.

The more times they went around the pole, the closer they got to the pole ... they were rapidly running out of room ... and the musicians were going faster and faster and faster ... no mercy!

Eventually, they were standing still and passing the ribbons ... and that's when Megan and Mina started tying new ribbons around male parts. They would sidle up to a guy and grab and jack ... then tie a bow tie around the upstanding part and move on to another. When the MayPole ribbons were down to the nubbins, a big wide sash was tied to the pole, holding the ribbons in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.