Bill Sutherland. 6 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 13: If Momma is Happy, Everybody's Happy

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

I suppose I shouldn't mention that's it's two months since Bill got laid. Now, I realize that most women can get it nearly anytime they want it ... but, just the same ... it has been Bill and nothing but Bill for almost a year and it's kinda hard to go from..."Jesus, Bill ... STOP ... STOP ... NO MORE. Please ... Go fuck someone else!" ... to "You're through? When did you start?"

The girls kept their pussy home ... even Laurel and Megan.

Carl did get a little every once in a while ... and DD did bless the Maytag Man after her home cooked meal ... but going from the Monster Eleven to the average six? Nope ... no fun ... no fun at all.

Mina was on the phone to to the Fox ladies while DD was stripping Bill.

"We got the results! Bill's OK!"

"DON'T START WITHOUT US!!!" Even over a cheap speaker, like most cellphone have, you could still hear Laurel's scream in the house next door.

"Too late! DD's throating him as we speak." Mina was impressed. "DD? Has Bill increased?" Mina shook the phone and checked the battery stats, "Laurel?" 'Funny ... I can hear the TV ... Oh ... that's rubber on the road'..."she forgot to hang up."

Mina checked her watch... 'Lessee ... seven miles ... rush hour ... If she don't get arrested ... six minutes.' "DD is Bill Bigger?"

"MMMMHMMM!"

"Fuck! DD ... hum the National Anthem!" Bill's cucumber loved that 'MmmmHmm'!

So, while Mina was trying to pull DD off so she could run a yardstick down that thing, DD was dodging and ducking and sucking for all she was worth ... and "Oh Say Can You See" ... without words.

Music to Bill's pecker.

Ya know ... pecker's the wrong term ... pecker even sounds little ... and Bill, without pussy for sixty days, wasn't little ... not even. While DD was struggling to continue to milk Bill's cow, it was growing! Poor thing ... DD had to breathe ... dislodged from her throat ... Bill slid all the way out, just as the Foxes burst into the house. Mina was grabbing, and DD was fending ... both of them ended up in a good hockey, center ice brawl.

"I can hear DD trying to catch her breath ... Up stairs! I'm first ... Megan! ... Get out of my way!" Laurel shoved Megan aside and charged up three steps before Megan caught her mom by the heel. Laurel ran right out of her shoes.

Laurel chose the bedroom door, but Megan charged through the hall bathroom door. 'Smells like bleach.' she thought.

DD and Mina were fighting for possession of the fuck over by the toilet while Carl was struggling with Mina's shorts.

Bill was unoccupied ... for half a second ... Megan did a roundoff into the splits and sunk Bill right into her cervix ... she was moving fast and nearly missed. Laurel flung open the bathroom door and hit Megan with a flying thigh scissors. That jerked Megan off and Bill out ... but Megan had started cumming the second The Monster Eleven hit bottom.

Megan ... in the throws of a violent orgasm slammed into the new Maytag hard enough to unhinge the front loader door.

The agitator soap cycle had just finished, but the spin hadn't started yet ... Soapy water was everywhere.

Bill's Eleven thought Megan's pussy felt great ... It was like he'd had a huge logjam somewhere just outside his nut sack ... Everything was stuck, his balls said, "PUSSY!! I must Breed!" ... Bill's balls convulsed and then he ejaculated a thick lumpy stream a good 4 feet straight up before the Eleven even knew Megan was gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.