The Raven - Cover

The Raven

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

Chapter 4

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He travelled to many places, used many names and even went to different times. There was something that he always did though. It was 'The Price' that would be extracted, he still did not know what to call it. It/She knew him well, would take many forms, but with each kill, it would take the form of a Raven. This life had started long ago. When his family had been killed, he swore an oath to have revenge. It/She heard him, comforted him and gave him what he most desired.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Horror   Paranormal   Slow   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

As the Captain approached, sword held to present to the captor, one of the men slit his throat. The noise the falling sword made signaled the bloody slaughter aboard. The Pirate Captain and a young girl, dressed in black watched from the bridge.

Every man, woman and two children were slain, the woman raped beforehand and the children made to watch prior to being tossed over the side, line and hooks embedded in their small bodies; there to become living shark bait. When a ship spotted the crippled vessel, a huge '3', drawn in blood on the main sail was seen. There were no other figures in the 'Dream Orb', but witnesses said the 'Caw, Caw, Caw' of a bird could be heard overhead.

The two lovers now rested. As both innocent and guilty had been slain, any sane man would have been devastated. Having seen his entire family slain(Saved now, perhaps) his sanity was not something that was very evident.

She/It whatever had said that would happen That he would become inurned to what would, to a normal person, was anathema. No rhyme or reason made known and he was to obey her every command or desire. He had only to look at the 'Dream Orb', think then about his family, and remember the promise to return them, or was it to return him to them. Either would be fine.

So far there had been no pattern, no common thread or visible link to the deaths. There was little doubt about the first two. They had attacked and been slain. Their deaths had been swift but then again, their own actions had brought on the responses.

The third though, the ship, he wondered why it had happened. Any sane man would have stopped it, refused any part in it, but then again he was no longer a sane man. He had joined in the 'fun', reveled in the killing, the blood and guts made him feel something he had never felt before. Then he had felt her touch, her soft skin, her lustrous soft hair and to hold that in his arms, to kiss her lips, made everything focus just on the creature.

It seemed like forever that he and she had made love. No it was not love he thought, it was the coming together of 'primal' forces. Needs, lust, desires or longing were no comparison. The union of two great beasts, after battling each other into submission, then mating, bonding, taking from each other whatever the need would be, was a more apt description of that time after the ship. If this would continue, no get even better as she had indicated, he did not think he would even want to return to his 'other' life as he now thought of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.