The Raven - Cover

The Raven

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

Chapter 3

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He travelled to many places, used many names and even went to different times. There was something that he always did though. It was 'The Price' that would be extracted, he still did not know what to call it. It/She knew him well, would take many forms, but with each kill, it would take the form of a Raven. This life had started long ago. When his family had been killed, he swore an oath to have revenge. It/She heard him, comforted him and gave him what he most desired.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Horror   Paranormal   Slow   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

The spot for camping was perfect. A brook ran nearby. The sun was shinning and a small corpse of trees provided much shade as he fished. It was near the road but not that near it would interfere with anyone. A large, black dog lay at his feet. He, from time to time, rubbed the dog's head, speaking to it as one might speak to a lover.

As midday approached the man built a small fire and placed the fish he had caught on a stick, turning it now and then. Several riders rode up the road. They passed him, then turned back. One of the men rode up to him, then said. "That's too good for the likes of you, give it here."

He ignored the man who dismounted then walked up and started kicking the fire out. "I said give it here clod!"

The dog bared it's teeth, leaped up and in a single twist of massive jaws, ripped out the offending man's throat. The other riders drew their swords and charged the man sitting by the fire. Before they even got near him, the riders vanished.

"Is my 'clod' still hungry?" the beautiful dark-haired girl asked the man as she bared her breasts to him and placed one at his mouth.

"You know me well love, some things one can never get enough of." as he gently nibbled on her offering.

That night they made love and reveled in each other.

The next morning four riders rode from direction of the town. They stopped, came to the couple. A older man dismounted and was about to ask if they had seen some riders. Then looked and saw the body with its throat ripped out. "Tom, Tom, what have they done to you!" He drew his sword to strike at the couple. He never completed his action as he was unable to move. His compatriots too were unable to move.

The young girl merely laughed, placed her arms around her lover kissed him tenderly and hissed, "One"

The man vanished, as did the couple. In the Dream Orb, a still lone figure could be seen. The riders would look for many days, tracking hounds were summoned yet no trail or lead, other than a body and burning campfire could be found. A very large bird or crow looked on from a nearby tree branch. A 'Caw' was heard as the bird flew away.

For some years after, it was said that, from time to time, laughing could still be heard at that very spot.

Several thoughts were going through that man's mind. What had happened?, Where was he? Who had killed his son, his only son? He would have these same questions every minute of everyday, until it was the time all would be answered. That would not happen for a long time, a very long time.

Smoke rose from a pleasant cottage outside Glasgow. The smell of burning peat and fresh dew was in the air. A man paced to and fro near the entrance to the cottage. Shortly a carriage, more a simple dog cart was seen. When it stopped a young man and a well-formed girl descended. "Who are you?" the pacing man asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.