The Raven - Cover

The Raven

Copyright© 2012 by Pappy

Chapter 2

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He travelled to many places, used many names and even went to different times. There was something that he always did though. It was 'The Price' that would be extracted, he still did not know what to call it. It/She knew him well, would take many forms, but with each kill, it would take the form of a Raven. This life had started long ago. When his family had been killed, he swore an oath to have revenge. It/She heard him, comforted him and gave him what he most desired.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Horror   Paranormal   Slow   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

It had all begun a long time ago.

His mother and father, sisters and new baby brother lived on a farm near town. They never refused to help a traveler, usually sending them off the next day with food and something warm to drink.

One day, as the strangers were met with an upraised hand, a universal sign of peace and welcome; one of the men thrust his sword into the face of his father. He was dead before he hit the ground. He watched in horror as his mother and sisters were ravaged by the men. They were made to watch as the baby was tossed high up then impaled on the upheld sword.

The boy, Eric, had tried to run and help them, but something held him back. Then he heard a voice, it was a voice in his head. "It is too late Eric. You cannot save them. With my help, though, you will avenge them. All I ask is after this, you serve me in my quest. You will not age, and when you are done, will be free to go and do what you may."

The boy, young man actually to some, was bathed in a warming glow of light. He had a dream, and in that dream he was back with his family, they were all there, alive and well.

"This Eric, shall be your reward for helping me. At the end, if you so choose, you shall be re-united with them in a different time and place, one where they will live out a peaceful life."

"I must warn you, in serving me, you will be my instrument for vengeance. Mine unlike yours will grow and grow. I will demand more and more of you, some things will be difficult for you to do or understand why I command them done. My commands are to be obeyed, my will acted upon without question."

"I will be bonded to you and you to me until what I must have has been done. You shall have your revenge on these men now, your reward comes after my quest is completed."

"In between, you will find much pleasure in our bonding, but much guilt, pain, and shame in those things I demand of you. Remember though, it will be over some day and the reward you shall receive is a gift beyond measure."

She/It was a 'life force'. Anything and every form was at her command. She would be lover one moment, protector another. Over time, I could think of no time I would not want to be with her, to be her lover, her very physical 'other' half.

The revenge she offered me was immediate. I wondered why she/it had not saved my family. When I asked that question, she merely laughed. "But I did, rather you did, young lover. Your reward will re-unite you with them, if that is what you want. Right now they live and are at peace in a new place. Time does not pass there and they only sense you are still in the field, with them. They have not experienced the horrors that brought you to me,"

Time and space were hers to command. The men, 'most foul, ' that had killed my family were all taken to a place unknown to all but she whom I was now bonded to.

The only description that might come close was that of the "Hell" in the Bible. The men were bound, naked and things, things unimaginable pulled or tore at their flesh. They called me 'Master', my bond mate 'Mistress', as we watched, the men screamed for mercy.

My lady, if I might call her that, handed me a small knife, razor sharp. She guided my hand to remove a piece of flesh from one of the men, I never learned their names and never cared to. It was thrown to one of the creatures, who seemed to relish it. I repeated this cutting to each man.

"They are now your pets my love. You may return here as you choose, do to them what you will, for as long as you choose. While we are gone, our 'friends' will constantly remind them of their need to be feed. Each man will offer some part or portion of their body to ease their pain. They will not die, but each day, more and more of their bodies will be consumed. When there is nothing left, this will start over, and once again flesh will become the food these beasts will demand of them. Is this not a fitting punishment love?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.