E.T.S
Chapter 9

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When Robert's coworkers play a little joke on the introverted young man and give him a shemale hooker for his birthday, nobody could anticipate the end of the world...Well, it doesn't really end, exactly, but people are definitely inconvenienced.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Are you sure they're coming?" I asked, looking at my sexfriend over my morning newspaper. I'd called in sick for the second day in a row and Shelly had quit her job entirely the day after she'd moved in with me.

"Saturday," she agreed around a bite of peanut butter burger. She'd invented it, but I wasn't sure the idea would take off.

"And they're going to blow up New York?"

"I think they use a wormhole, or a black hole maybe," she said. "Some kind of hole, I forget which."

"And there's no way we can stop them?"

"Ummph-ummph." She shook her head and swallowed. "First the communications stuff will go down, probably Friday morning, and then the electricity will go out."

"All of it?" I asked. "Or just the phones or what?"

"Everything," she said. "Everywhere. We should probably leave before that happens. It's going to get kinda of crazy, I think."

"Oh man," I sighed, and then I had a thought. "Hey ... If you're an alien, uh ... Why are you circumcised?"

"What?" She narrowed her blue eyes.

That's when I realized my transsexual fiancé wasn't really an alien! Shit! She was just another psycho with a talking cat. Except ... That didn't make sense.

"I wanted to fit in," Shelly explained. "My first ten customers back in college were all circumcised, so..."

"You figured everybody's circumcised?"

"Yeah," she agreed, giggling. "I'm an alien, remember? I'm supposed to blend in."

"Oh." I had to admit that it almost made sense, but I'd almost thought Earth was saved for a second there.


"Shouldn't I feel bad or something?" I wondered, and not for the first time.

As the week passed, slowly at times, but much more quickly than I would have preferred, I couldn't help but consider my complete disinterest in the fate of my city. I'd grown up in New York, but I didn't love it. I didn't even like it. Sitting in The Brownstone, a neighborhood bar just four blocks from the hospital where I'd been born, I had to drink alone. I didn't know anybody. Nobody wanted to know me, not even the bartender.

"Leave me a decent tip," he suggested. "You'll feel better."

I asked for five dollars in change.

"White House switchboard," a man answered. "How may I direct your call?"

"I want to report an alien invasion," I said. "Who do I talk to about that?"

"Sir, it's a federal crime to make prank or threatening phone calls to the White House."

"It is?" That surprised me for some reason.

"I suggest you hang up now."

"Wait!" I suddenly remembered why I'd called. "This isn't a prank. My girlfriend's an alien and she told me ... Hello? Hello? Shoot."

I went back to the bar and dropped what was left of my change into the tip jar.

"Well, I tried," I told the bartender. "My conscience is clean."

"Ain't you a lucky son of a bitch," he said with a wry smile.

"You've got no idea." I agreed, toasting my good fortune with my last swallow of scotch. I wondered if I'd ever have another.


"Where have you been?" Shelly asked. "I was so worried about you!"

"I just wanted to see the city one last time," I replied, falling onto the bed beside her. "Hey! What's that?"

"What does it look like?" she teased, biting her lip and sliding the tip of her finger along her pink, hairless vagina.

"It looks like a pussy," I said slowly. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, silly!" She laughed lightly. "See my penis? Isn't it cute?"

"You mean your, um ... clitoris?" I stared at the small nub of flesh as she flicked it with her fingernail.

"Oh! She's sensitive, too!"

"That's really fast," I said. "I thought it would take like a week or a month, or ... something."

"Nope," Shelly replied. "Just a couple days. Do you want to try it out?"

"You mean..." I grinned at her.

"Be gentle with me, okay?" she said. "I don't have a cherry, but I'm definitely a virgin."

"So am I," I told her. "I mean, I've never done it with a real girl."

"Thanks a lot!" She mocked a pout. "You got me pregnant, remember?"

"Yeah, I was there!" I reminded her, pushing down my pants and underwear all at once. "Jeeze, you're beautiful."

"Careful," Shelly said, rubbing her pussy with a circular motion. "I might start believing you. Go down on me first, baby. Suck my new pussy."

"I just want to look at it first," I said, truthfully. "You're amazing."

My fiance smiled as I crawled between her spread legs. She lay there completely naked and I felt bad for making her wait while I'd been out drinking and trying to warn the President. I could be a stupid man sometimes, I admit, but Shelly forgave me. She was just as excited as I was, maybe even more so, since she had a brand new life growing in her tummy. Whatever she'd been before getting pregnant, and whatever Shelly might become after she gave birth to our child, didn't matter at all. For the moment she'd become a real woman and I could see the unabashed joy in her eyes.

And her pussy ... I'd seen pictures before, but this was my very first look at a real live female vagina. It looked smaller than I expected, but much more attractive than anything I'd seen on the internet. God! She looked so soft and smooth, her labia were already growing plump with arousal. She had no hair, none at all, and I guess she had a circumcised clitoris now. It didn't have much skin to hide behind the way other, normal women do. It was right there, smaller than the tip of my pinky, and I had to kiss it.

"Ummm ... That feels nice," Shelly whispered. "Do it again."

"You mean this?" I asked, giving her clitoris a lick instead.

"Uh fuck!" she gasped. "More! Suck it, Bobby!"

I guess my sexy blonde sexfriend must have been more excited than I suspected. Shelly grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face between her thighs, wrapping her legs around my back as if she'd never let me go. It kind of surprised me, but maybe it shouldn't have. I mean, her pussy was less than a day old and I'm sure she must have been feeling some very strange and profound desires. Most women have years to explore and learn about themselves, you know? They grow into puberty and then adulthood, but Shelly had skipped all the foreplay, passing go and collecting $200, and jumping straight into...

"Fuck me!"

"I thought you wanted me to kiss it first?" I panted, but I was kind of used to her mood swings by then.

"Later," she breathed, pulling and kicking me upward, getting me on top of her so we could fuck like missionaries.

It was truly amazing how quickly she'd changed over the past couple days. Not just physically, but mentally, as well. Emotionally, too, as I suppose a woman must when she's pregnant. Shelly pulled my mouth to hers even as my penis found the small, virgin mouth of her vagina. She lifted her knees, moving her thighs along mine as I felt her hard nipples against my chest. I kept my eyes open, watching her blue eyes widen with the pressure of my cock stretching her buttery hole. I had the most beautiful woman in the world, I thought, and we were finally consummating our love the way two people should.

"Ow ... Slow, baby," she whispered. "You feel so big!"

"I do?" I smiled, frozen with only half of my erection inside her. Shelly's cock had been big, mine was merely average, but her pussy had never known a man before either.

"It's fucking huge," she said, giggling nervously. "Fuck me with it, Bobby. All of it, don't stop. Okay?"

"I don't want to hurt you," I told her, but I had to admit that the idea of driving the rest of my prick home sounded pretty good.

"Silly, boy!" She kissed my lips. "You can't hurt me."

We kissed again, Shelly's tongue filling my mouth as she closed her legs around my waist. I had to push, my balls were heavy with desire, aching for release. My cock throbbed excitedly and the walls of my fiancé's cunt seemed determined to push me out of her. Neither of us wanted that and I jammed forward with my hips, wincing inwardly at Shelly's sharp, muffled gasp. I breathed her pain and pushed again, and again, forcing every inch of my cock inside her inexperienced sex until my balls pressed snugly against her upturned ass.

After that, everything became much easier for both of us. I fucked her as long as I could, grunting with every thrust while I tried to think of something else. Anything else to hold off the inevitable orgasm rising deep in my gut. Shelly found her climax suddenly, without any warning at all, and her fingernails raked my shoulders. She bit my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. Her legs kicked so that her heels pummeled the small of my back and her knees threatened to break a few of my ribs. It was brutal the way she attacked me in her lust and a lesser man might have joined the priesthood, but not me. I loved her too much for something as insignificant as pain to push me away.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped, jamming my cock one last time into the bottom of Shelly's cunt and loosing my orgasm with a rush of sublime joy.

We'd done it, finally and completely. I'd made love to the woman I was going to marry and if I had one regret it would be that Shelly was already pregnant. I liked to imagine that my sperm filled her womb with genuine purpose, but that was the catch-22, wasn't it? I couldn't fuck her pussy until after I'd knocked her up. God, it seemed, had a far more perverse sense of humor than I'd given Him credit for.

"Your bleeding!" Shelly said, blinking at me. "Did I do that? I'm sorry. Oh, baby ... I was cumming so good. I'm sorry."

In all honesty, my lip was barely cut. Only a few drops of blood had appeared, but I didn't mind her sympathetic attention. She kissed me tenderly, stroking my face and hair with gentle fingers. I'd made love to her so wonderfully, she claimed, that she couldn't control herself. Shelly didn't even remember biting me. Hearing something like that from a gorgeous woman still planted firmly on my hard cock, well ... I'd trade a fat lip for that any day of the week and twice on Thursdays!

And I fucked her again just to prove it.


"Are you two still at it?" Mom frowned at us from the open doorway of our bedroom.

"I love fucking his cock!" Shelly replied, smiling over her shoulder as she rode my morning erection.

"Mom!" I gave her a frown of my own. "A little privacy?"

"Like I haven't see that before?" she sniffed. "Save a little something for the honeymoon."

"Don't ... stop ... fucking ... me!" Shelly panted, bouncing her ass off my crotch.

Her breasts jiggled invitingly and I took them in my hands. Jesus! Perfect tits, soft and firm at the same time, heavy and warm, and topped with chubby nipples begging to be sucked. I couldn't wait to see them full of milk.

"Robert?" Mom called from the living room. "What's wrong with your television? There's nothing but static!"

"What?" I stopped moving. "It's Friday? Oh shit! Shelly!"

"No! Fuck me! I'm so close, baby! Pinch my nipples!"

"Wait ... Shelly, it's Friday!"

"It's cumday! Oh ... Yessss..." she hissed, falling onto my chest and licking my face like a sex starved puppy. Her pussy quivered around my cock, tugging my swollen flesh as if trying to pull me deeper. I had no choice but to cum with her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.