E.T.S
Chapter 8

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Robert's coworkers play a little joke on the introverted young man and give him a shemale hooker for his birthday, nobody could anticipate the end of the world...Well, it doesn't really end, exactly, but people are definitely inconvenienced.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Okay," I said, watching as Shelly spread peanut butter on my erection with a butter knife. "This is definitely weird now."

"What?" She grinned at me. "You thought I was gonna put it on the hamburger?"

She licked the knife clean, "I love this stuff!" and dropped it on the bed. I have to admit that having a sexy blonde girl eating Skippy off my cock felt pretty amazing. She didn't suck me so much, but rather pursed her lips around the shaft, pinching the peanut butter off and using her tongue. She'd swallow it down and do it again someplace else, leaving me slick with a thin, greasy glaze of spit and oil.

"I love sucking your cock, Darling," Shelly sighed, giving me her sky blue eyes as she kissed the tip. "I'm sorry I wasn't into it before, but now that I'm a girl..."

"Yeah," I agreed, curling my toes as she closed her soft lips just under the smooth head of my penis.

She swirled her tongue around the glans and teased the eye, actually worming the tip into my pisshole. Shelly looked so beautiful like that and I played with her golden hair, wondering how I'd ever gotten so lucky. She rolled my balls with one hand and jerked me off with the other, wanting to swallow another load of hot semen before we fucked. Apparently that stuff was good for her morning sickness, although my fiancé was nearly completely over that already.

It had been one long day of hell for both of us, but now Shelly and I had about seven months of glorious pregnancy to look forward to. At least, that's how long it normally took for a knocked up Karnasian to deliver her baby, but since it would be half-human, she thought it might be a little longer. Call it eight months of sexual over-drive and motherly glow, although I found that hard to imagine. Shelly's sex drive had been pretty extreme before she'd gotten pregnant, but at least I had a real woman now.

Although I did miss sucking her cock for some strange reason, and most especially fucking her gorgeous prick with my horny boy pussy. I wouldn't have believed it possible, but ... there it was. I almost wished she wasn't pregnant at all, because the need to swallow her cum, or better yet, feeling it spurt into my well-fucked rectum, hadn't gone away with her cock and balls. I felt like a crack whore locked in the Vatican, but Shelly assured me that after the baby was born, her body would quickly change back to normal. The only real difference would be that her breasts would be full of milk and it sounds strange, but I was looking forward to seeing my alien shemale wife nurse our baby while I nursed on her fat cock.

That thought brought me off quickly!

"I'm gonna cum," I breathed, but Shelly already knew that.

The sexy minx shoved her middle finger up my ass, wriggling it around in search of my sensitive prostate. She didn't slow down, but only squeezed my erection gently as she pumped the shaft, urging me to fill her tummy with creamy boy joy. That's exactly what I did, too. I pulled her head down, helpless to resist that primal urge, but I wasn't terribly large anyway and Shelly didn't mind. Her lips were wrapped lovingly around the base of my cock and her tongue slipped outward to tease my balls while they filled her belly with sperm.

I loved the way she did that! Bigger isn't always better, I'd learned, and Shelly thought my cock was the perfect size. Not too big and not too small, but a perfect fit for her sucking mouth. She actually made me feel pretty good about myself and I loved her for it, believe me. Well, I loved her for a lot of other reasons as well, not least of which was her newfound eagerness to make love. Like a girl, I mean, although I didn't mind being her pussy bottom bitch either. Like I said, I kind of missed that a lot.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she moaned, rubbing her thighs and wiggling her ass invitingly. "Put your cock in my ass. Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Me! Baby!"

She did seem to be a lot noisier now that she was knocked up. I winced, glancing over my shoulder at the closed bedroom door. My mom was in the living room watching General Hospital and eating a tuna sandwich for lunch. It turns out that Mr. Tibbs didn't really need to eat at all, but had only done it for my benefit. At least I didn't have to change his kitty litter anymore. Computers, even the ones who look like cats, don't need to use the bathroom either.

"Jesus," I sighed, driving every inch of my cock into Shelly's tight, hot asshole.

There wasn't any friction at all, except for the good kind. She felt soft as silk and all kinds of buttery inside. I mean, her rectum actually felt moist, you know? Almost wet, you could say, and I wondered if she'd used some sort of lube or something. Whatever the reason, I held her hips and fucked her just as hard and fast as I could, mostly because that's the way my girlfriend wanted it. Personally, I would have loved to take it nice and slow, savoring every delicious inch of her shemale cunt for as long as I could.

"Faster! Oh! No! Uh-huh! Fuck my ass! Oh! You fucker! Fucking fuck me!"

"Shelly!" I gasped. "My mom, remember?"

"Fuck her too! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. "I love fucking your cock!"

Cum? I found that difficult to believe, considering Shelly didn't have any balls and her penis was about the size of my thumb. It wasn't hard at all, but she was drooling a lot of clear fluid, alien precum, I guess. Seminal fluid comes from someplace else anyway, right? I thought so, but I'd spent most of my high school biology class wondering about Marilee Johnson's biology, not my own.

Wouldn't she be in for a surprise this Saturday! Her and that asshole Mike, my ex-best friend. They lived in Brooklyn and when the aliens showed up, oh yeah! Payback's a bitch, ain't it? Except I didn't really want to see anyone blown up, not even those two jerks. I wondered if I shouldn't give Mike a call.

"What are you doing?" Shelly kicked at me, like a mule since she was on her hands and knees. "Don't stop, Bobby! I'm so close!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, pushing Marilee out of my head. Or trying to anyway.

I'd sort of been thinking about how great it would have been to fuck her sexy ass. My ex-girlfriend had been surprisingly hot, but a total bitch. Pushing her over the hood of her daddy's car, making the pregnant slut lick the Mercedes hood ornament while I ripped her panties down? That would have been fun. Fucking Marilee in the butt, dry and tight and clamped around my cock beneath that pretty blue dress she'd worn to the prom. She was going to make me cum. My ex-girlfriend filled my head while I stuffed my stiff cock balls deep in Shelly's awesome ass.

Needless to say, my fiancé's orgasm took me by surprise.

"Oh!" she squeaked, only that one high-pitched word, and then her rectum started sucking on my cock like a baby on a bottle.

"Oh! Fuck!" I agreed, trying to pull back with my hips, but that hurt!

Shelly's anus wasn't the soft, rubbery ring of flesh I remembered from kissing it. Her asshole felt like a ring of steel around the base of my shaft, holding me firmly entrenched in her rectum. The soft muscles inside seemed to ripple, actually pulling against my cock like a fist, and I couldn't take much more than a few seconds of that before my balls jumped into my gut with the most intense orgasm of my life.

The only problem was that all that cum had nowhere to go! My cock was cinched tight, as if Shelly had tied a tourniquet around the shaft. My pent-up ejaculate burned deep in my groin and just about the time I was ready to scream, her asshole suddenly relaxed and my cum exploded into her butt. That hurt too, but in a strangely pleasurable way that I didn't totally understand. How could something hurt so much that it felt good? Or was it the other way around ... I couldn't decide.

"We're not doing that again for awhile," I breathed, falling off Shelly's back and panting for air.

"Did I do it too hard?" she asked, looking pink-faced and a little out of breath herself.

"Do what?" I blinked at her. "You were cumming."

"Yeah, but..." She shrugged. "I probably squeezed you too hard. Sorry."

My alien fiancé had butt orgasms?

"Of course we do, silly!" She giggled happily. "Karnasians are very orgasmic. If we weren't, why would we ever want to do it?"

"I don't know." I smiled back at her.

"That's why I love you so much," she sighed, snuggling closer.

I didn't understand at all and it took about half an hour before Shelly could convince me to fuck her again. As I quickly discovered, my girlfriend could control her butt muscles as easily as I could control my fist. She could squeeze and release my cock at will, hard or soft, fast or slow, and our second fuck was definitely better than the first. After we both came, painlessly, I might add, I was hooked and I felt very impatient waiting for my cock to harden a third time.

"I think we should get some Viagra before we leave," Shelly suggested. spreading peanut butter on her nipples for me.

"Good idea," I agreed. "We should probably make a list."

"Put Skippy on it," she said. "I love this stuff."

"Umm-hmmph!" I nodded my head, since my mouth was full of nipple just then.


We did make a list and with only three shopping days until the anti-Christmas, there was no point in worrying over something as trivial as money.

"I really hope you're not crazy," I said, watching as Shelly tried on a pair of emerald earrings.

"They're lovely," the Tiffany's salesman decided. "Would you like to see the matching bracelet?"

"Uh ... How much are those again?" I asked, getting a roll of Shelly's eyes and a confused look from the man. He'd probably never heard the question before in his life.

"Robert!" Mom clucked her tongue. "That's not very polite. Can I see that cocktail ring ... No, the big one. Oh my! Seven carats, you say?"

She had a saleslady helping her and Mom, like every other woman on Earth, loved diamonds.

"No, don't get that," Shelly told her. "It's not worth it."

"Excuse me?" The saleslady looked shocked.

"Now you're worried about money?" I stared at my fiancé.

"Diamonds are the most common rocks in the galaxy," Shelly explained, and I guess she'd know what she was talking about. "Rings like that come in cereal boxes. Rubies, emeralds, and sapphires ... That's what you want, Mom."

"Really? Oh! You called me mom!" my mother gushed, and then they had to hug. Weren't wives and mother-in-laws supposed to hate each other?

"I can assure you that diamonds are an exceptionally sound investment," the Tiffany's woman said, rather snootily, I thought.

"Right!" Shelly giggled, letting Mom go so she could try on the emerald bracelet. "Now this is pretty, isn't it?"

"It's pretty, uh ... nice," I agreed, trying to calculate how much an emerald tennis bracelet might cost. I mean, a real one, like Ivana Trump might wear to a divorce settlement.

"You know what they say," Shelly teased me. "A girl's best friend is a raging Ryzak, but emeralds will do in a pinch!"

"What's a raging Ryzak?" I wondered.

"Sir?" The salesman patted a leather folder, inviting me to faint when I saw the bill. Theoretically, my American Express platinum had no credit limit, but we were putting that to the test! If it failed, well ... I had Discover, Visa, and Mastercard, too. Hell, with the impending apocalypse coming on Saturday, I thought I might just have to bounce a check. I'd never done that before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.