Listening to Jack
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

As soon as Emily and Donna walked through the front doors of Patriot High that morning, they could tell that something was ... weird. Emily sure could tell, anyway. There was an uneasy restlessness hanging in the air, charged with nervous anticipation. Or something like that, anyway. Whatever it was, Emily had never seen – or felt – anything like it before. The hallways were full of their fellow students, and everyone was talking in low, uneasy whispers. Mostly excited whispers, too, which Emily supposed was a good thing, but she’d never

purple

noticed the school so, well, electric.

The very first classes of the morning had allegedly started five minutes ago, but from looking around the hallways, it didn’t seem that way at all. There were still lots of students – and quite a few teachers, too – milling about the lockers, all clustered in little groups, all talking in hushed whispers tinged with awe and confusion. A few of the students – mostly freshman, mostly boys – turned briefly to look at Emily and Donna as they sauntered down the hallway – but for the most part, no one paid any attention to them. Which given how Emily had grown accustomed to turning heads with her slutty outfits over the past week and change...

... Emily was a little surprised. More than a little, actually.

And very, very jealous.

“What’s going on?” Donna murmured softly to Emily, putting her hand on her best friend’s arm to give it a loving squeeze. “Something’s up...”

“Let’s find out,” Emily replied. “I think this is something

purple

we need to know about–”

A loud squawk and screech cut through all the whispers and murmurings in the hallway, making Emily and just about all of her fellow Patriot High students collectively wince in pain. “Sorry,” blurted out a voice from one of the loudspeakers hanging high on the wall, “new equipment being installed and all that, so, uh, yeah. Sorry. Still working out the kinks. Anyway, this is Principal Jenkins, and, uh, everyone needs to go back to their classes. Or wherever they need to be right now. Okay? Right now? Please?”

There was an uncertain pause, punctuated by another brief buzz of static and feedback. Oddly, the static started to seem kind of soothing to Emily the second time around, instead of abrasive.

“Anyway,” Principal Jenkins’ trembling voice continued, “whatever rumors you think you, uh, may have possibly heard about a student and one of the gym teachers in the locker room – and they, um, definitely weren’t Dawn Li and Mr. Miller – they aren’t true. Certainly not. Ridiculous, malicious, terrible lies. Okay?” There was an awkward cough, which triggered off another round of squealing, staccato feedback. “And if you, um, happen to have any video of that, it’s fake. All of it. So, um, you might as well delete those videos off of your phones. Right?”

A whirring noise suddenly came from the loudspeaker on the wall. Looking up, Emily watched in fascination as a giant green light emerged from the bottom of the speaker’s black casing. That’s weird, she thought curiously. And it looks brand new, when did that –

FLASH

GREEN

FLASH

Emily blinked rapidly. So did everyone else in the hallway.

“Right?” Principal Jenkins’ voice repeated. He sounded more hopeful and less nervous that time, although Emily wasn’t one hundred percent sure what he’d been talking about anyway. Maybe something

purple

about Dawn and Mr. Miller, for some reason? Although she couldn’t fathom why. Still, she decided

purple

it might be something worth mentioning to her sexy brother Jack after school.

Emily looked up again at the speaker on the wall, but the giant green light wasn’t there anymore.

Meanwhile, Emily could hear a chorus of tapping thumbs in the hallway. Everyone looked confused, but most of her classmates were on their phones, all busily checking something out. Or deleting something.

“Right?” Principal Jenkins’ voice repeated. Much more confidently, this time.

Every single person in the hallway nodded. Emily did too, although she wasn’t quite sure why.

“Good,” Principal Jenkins’s voice said. “And that, my dear students, concludes today’s fire drill. Please return to your classes. And, um, have a perfectly ordinary day. Thank you.”

“But that wasn’t a fire drill,” Donna said quietly to Emily. “Was it? I mean, Principal Jenkins was talking about –”

“– something only we’re supposed to know about,” Emily finished. “Jack’s special girls. See?” She smiled happily at Donna. “That’s how you know we’re better than everyone ... only the cheerleaders know, the ones that Jack conditioned, because we’re, um...”

Emily’s voice trailed off. Out of the corner of her eye – and she couldn’t quite believe that she hadn’t noticed them before, since they suddenly seemed to be everywhere – Emily could see at least half a dozen teenage boys scuttling around the hallway, darting in between the clusters of other students who were starting to head off to their classes, just as Principal Jenkins had asked. The boys all wore the same outfits – black polo shirts, crisp, clean blue jeans, and black workboots. They also all wore black baseball caps, all emblazoned with a small logo in white that Emily couldn’t quite read. Most of the boys wore glasses as well ... and all of them wore headphones.

Not chrome headphones, though. Black headphones, bigger than the tiny earpieces that Emily and all of her specially-conditioned cheerleading friends had grown accustomed to wearing. And the black headphones had no blinking lights, or markings, or anything. Just black.

And then, in another blink of an eye, they were gone, but not before

purple

pur–

OVERRIDE

sapphire

SAPPHIRE

OVERRIDE COMPLETE

-ple

purple

Emily made a mental note to herself that she needed to remember them, too.

“Were you saying something, Em?” Donna asked curiously. “I can’t remember...”

“Nothing important,” Emily replied. The smile on her young, pretty face faltered just a touch, though. “C’mon, let’s go get our stuff.”

The two slutty teenagers made their way to Emily’s locker. Neither Emily nor Donna particularly needed their stupid textbooks, or anything else in the locker, for that matter. Learning wasn’t really an issue, especially in classes like Mrs. Winters’, but both Emily and Donna knew they needed to at least keep up appeareances. For the time being, anyway. But the only useful thing in Emily’s locker at that point was a wickedly long double-ended dildo that was buried beneath some of the books for a special occasion.

Maybe I’ll make Kimmy play with it later, Emily mused, see how much of that monster she can fit up her –

There was a light tap of fingertips on Emily’s shoulder. The sort of tap that made Emily shudder in all the right places ... and made her pussy tingle with delight.

“Hey, gorgeous,” purred a familiar voice, “have fun in Vegas? I know they say what happens there, stays there ... but c’mon, you can at least tell me, right?”

Emily whirled around ... and then did a little dance as she saw Samantha standing there behind her. The tall, statuesque blonde teen cheerleading co-captain looked positively stunning, wearing just a ridiculously clingy cherry-red tube dress so tight that it looked like it might as well have been poured onto her body. And as Emily excitedly gave Samantha a warm, loving hug, she realized that there was no back to the dress at all, dipping down low enough to where Emily’s wandering fingers could actually feel the very top of Samantha’s delectable ass cleavage.

“Mmm ... good to see you, too, Sammi,” murmured Emily. The two girls shared a long, sultry kiss as they embraced, shamelessly swapping spit as they hungrily made out with each other in front of the entire school. God, I want to share her in bed with my brother, Emily thought dreamily, I want her to be lying under me while Jack fucks me doggystyle ... so that beautiful face of hers can lick my pussy and his cock at the same time...

It was pretty much all Emily could do not to unbutton the front of her super-short white denim shorts and start fingering her sweet cunt right then and there. Or shove Samantha down onto her knees and make her fellow cheerleading captain eat her out right in front of everyone. But somehow

purple

PURPLE

Emily managed to keep herself under control.

For the moment.

“Anyway,” Emily said, as she finally broke off her hot, hungry kiss with Samantha – oblivious to the dozen or so boys that had been gawking at them while they’d been making out, and even more oblivious to the royally sour expression on her best friend Donna’s face, “Vegas ... um, yeah, that’s a long story. Not now. Maybe later, after school.” She slid a finger down Samantha’s shoulder, tracing her fingertip saucily around the curves of one of the tall blonde cheerleader’s enormous tits. “But what about you? How was your trip?”

“It was amazing,” Samantha gushed gleefully. “I thought that Seattle would be, like, so boring – I mean, there’s nothing there but rain and coffee, right? – but I got to go to this crazy mansion on the side of a hill – it was a billionaire mansion, so huge, it had an outside pool overlooking the city, the view was gorg. And then I met DeShaun, and his friend Terrell, they’re like our age, but super nice, and we all drank some champagne together – I’ve never had champagne before, it tastes soooooo good – and then they asked me to, um, dance for them, so I did ... and then I did DeShaun.” Lewdly, the gorgeous blonde cheerleader licked her lips, her eyes gleaming with depraved delight. “And then I did Terrell ... and then both of them at the same time. A lot.”

“Ohmigaaawwwd,” Donna groaned enviously, “that sounds amazing ... I wish I’d been there, too. Soooo jealous.” Emily was surprised that there wasn’t actually drool coming out of the corners of Donna’s mouth. Then again, Emily was surprised that she wasn’t drooling more herself.

“Anyway, like, I’m amazed I can even walk in a straight line today,” Samantha giggled. “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten pounded that hard and that good before ... except by Jack, of course. But I swear I lost track of how many fucking times they made me cum ... and those scrumptious chocolate cocks of theirs were so goddamn big –”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.