Listening to Jack
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Emily guessed that she was going to be a little late for school, but she didn’t really care. She’d just spent the last fifteen minutes sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter having her sweet, delectable pussy being expertly pleasured by an extremely talented tongue. She also supposed under ordinary circumstances her mother might be mad that she was going to be late ... but considering it was her mother’s extremely talented tongue that had brought her to three screamingly great orgasms, boom, boom, BOOM, one right after the other ... well, she guessed that she wasn’t going to get in too much trouble.

So, after she’d finally managed to compose herself – barely – and after she’d remembered to put her skimpy shorts back on, Emily gave her mother Chelsea a loving goodbye kiss on the cheek, and then skipped out to the front door, feeling rather pleased with how her morning was going. Her own brand-new headphones – along with a red gym bag, full of little boxes – were waiting for her by the front door, just as Jack had promised. The new headphones appeared to be a little smaller than the ones Jack had given her previously, still chrome plated, but with purple and orange blinking lights this time. She scooped everything up without even thinking about it, along with the bag, fitting her new gift to her ears as she started up her car. Before she’d even pulled halfway out of the driveway, she’d

purple

orange reactivation sequence initiated

crossjoin protocol prioritization

seven point six hybrid protocols loaded

complete

found herself cheerfully humming along to the familiar tuneless static she’d come to enjoy listening to so very, very much, and headed over to Kimmy’s house.

As it turned out, Kimmy and her parents lived just a couple of blocks away from Donna, in one of the fancy townhouses on the south side of town. It only took Emily a couple of minutes to drive over there ... and by the time she’d arrived, Emily was absently taking off her new headphones, still happily humming as she carefully tucked them away in the glove compartment for safekeeping. She still didn’t know Kimmy all that well – she knew the petite, skinny little brunette was a freshman, sort of geeky but friendly, and the fact that she’d made the varsity cheerleading squad her first year at Patriot High was kind of impressive.

That, and Kimmy was really, really flexible.

That, and from what Emily remembered of the notorious pool party at Dawn’s house over a week ago, Kimmy was really fucking good at eating pussy. Maybe not as good as her mother ... but still really good.

So it was with dreamy thoughts of Kimmy’s pink tongue buried deep in her own juicy snatch that Emily pulled up in front of the townhouse where Kimmy lived. Even from where Emily was sitting in her car, she could hear voices coming from inside the house. Shouting voices, heated and angry. Kimmy was sitting on the steps outside leading to the front door, looking up dully at the sky, her eyes bleary and bloodshot. Her dark hair was braided into pigtails, as usual, and she wore a supertight black denim miniskirt – not quite as short and revealing as Emily’s shorts, but darn close. From the way she was sitting on the steps, Emily could also tell that Kimmy was wearing a cute pair of tiny pink thong panties. Kimmy was also wearing a bright pink cutoff t-shirt, one that showed off her toned midriff quite nicely ... and one that had the word WHORE! proudly written across her perky chest in big, bold letters.

“Hey,” Emily called out, as she rolled down her car window, “can you do me a favor, Kimmy? Jack wanted to make sure that your mom got something important this morning.” She quickly rummaged through the faded red gym bag sitting next to her, and fished out a large white box, maybe the size of a laptop computer. The box was sort of heavy, and Emily found she needed both hands to hold it properly. “It really can’t wait. Jack said this was important.”

“Yeah, uh ... sure,” Kimmy replied, as she got up and walked over to Emily’s car. She glanced uneasily over her shoulder back at the front door of her house, then at Emily. “This is going to make Jack really happy, right?”

“Absolutely,” Emily said. She thrust the box out of the window at Kimmy. “Super happy.”

Kimmy took the box from Emily, her hands shaking slightly. “O-okay,” she mumbled. “For Jack, sure ... he still wants to be with me, right?”

“Of course he does, silly!” Emily said with a laugh. “And look, he even has a present for you, too.” She patted the gym bag. “New headphones. Special ones, just for you.”

Kimmy’s eyes widened. “For me?” she said. “Wow, okay ... hold on, I’ll, um, be right back!”

Emily watched curiously as Kimmy headed back to the townhouse. The shouting voices grew louder and even angrier as the slender pigtailed teenager briefly opened the door, scurrying inside ... and then there was the sound of shattering glass, and things slamming and thudding around. Kimmy appeared a few moments later, practically sprinting over to Emily’s car, her face pale and sweaty.

“Can ... can I have my headphones now, please?” Kimmy asked, as she slid into the backseat. “Please, I need them ... I need Jack, too...”

“The headphones, you can have now,” Emily replied coolly. She pulled a smaller box out of the bag, and passed it back to Kimmy. “As for Jack, you need to wait. So settle down. Maybe if you do everything he wants today – and I mean everything – and if you’re a good little slut, maybe – just maybe – Jack might have you stop by our house tonight. Maybe.”

“That would be awesome,” Kimmy whispered, as she took the box. “You’re amazing, Emily ... thank you, I ... I wish I could be as lucky as you are ... and Jack’s so nice...”

Emily looked up at the rearview mirror, fascinated by the sight of Kimmy’s trembling hands fumbling with the box, finally managing to open it and take out her new headphones. She looks like a heroin addict who just scored some seriously good smack, Emily thought wonderingly, as Kimmy slipped her new gift onto her ears, wow, she’s such a loser ... huh. Yellow and purple lights... ?

... I’ve never seen just yellow and purple before... that’s a weird combination...

With a shrug, Emily started driving to Donna’s house, letting Kimmy bop along in peace to whatever tuneless song of static was coming out of that particular special present.

Donna lived less than a quarter of a mile away, closer to the park, over in the older – and richer – part of town. As Emily pulled up in front of the tall, lavender Victorian house where Donna lived, she noticed that much like Kimmy, Donna – her best friend in the whole world – was already outside, sitting on the front porch, staring blankly at her phone.

And much like Kimmy, Donna didn’t look particularly happy.

Why is Donna upset? Emily wondered, feeling puzzled. She got to go to San Diego ... Jack told me she’d have so much fun there with Dawn...

Emily certainly thought her friend was dressed like she’d been having fun, anyway, and maybe even wanted to have more fun later in the day as well. Donna was wearing a crisp, pleated plaid skirt, gray and pink and black, that rose well above her knees ... and while Emily couldn’t quite see underneath Donna’s skirt, the way she could with Kimmy, she didn’t have the slightest doubt that beneath that cute pattern of plaid Donna was totally going commando. Donna also wore a short-sleeved white blouse, the top couple of buttons undone to show off both the black lace bra she wore underneath it and the succulent tits contained in said bra ... which Emily thought went perfectly with the white knee-high stockings and shiny black patent-leather shoes that Donna also had on. And with the black-and-pink polka dot bow Donna wore in her dark hair...

... Donna’s gorgeous, Emily thought dreamily. So sexy ... I could suck on those tits of hers for hours ... and I’d love to kiss the small of her back, and her ass ... stick my tongue in her asshole and make her squirm... Daydreams of bending Donna over her lap ran lazily through Emily’s head, with that cute plaid miniskirt pulled up way above her best friend’s slender waist, smacking that pale, pert bottom of hers with a wooden paddle until it turned angry shades of splotchy red, and Donna began to blubber and beg for her to stop...

It took Emily a moment to realize that her right hand had wandered right smack dab into the crotch of her slutty shorts. And that her fingers were furiously rubbing her pussy through the white denim fabric, making her feel all sorts of warm and tingly and good.

Reluctantly, Emily stopped. She knew that

orange

she couldn’t cum.

Not yet, anyway.

“Hey, slut,” Emily yelled out of her car window, “how much do you charge for blowjobs?”

Donna looked up, a thin smile briefly crossing her face as she finally noticed her best friend’s car idling in front of her house. She grabbed her book bag, throwing it over her shoulder before ambling on over to the Civic, giving Emily a good-natured middle finger as she approached.

“Hey yourself,” Donna replied, as she climbed into the car next to Emily. “Been a while ... good to see you, you sexy bitch.” She leaned over in her seat, giving her blonde best friend a kiss and slipping her some tongue before clicking on her seatbelt. “Even better without your dopey little horndog brother. Glad he’s not here. Although...” She jerked a thumb back towards Kimmy, who was obliviously bopping her head around to some strange, silent rhythm. “What’s the matter with her?”

“New headphones.”

“Ah.” Donna nodded in understanding. She looked glumly down at the gym bag that was resting at her feet. “No new ones for me?”

Emily shook her head.

“Fuck,” Donna muttered. “I was hoping ... did Jack say he wanted me to come over today? After school, at least?” She reached into her purse, taking out a pair of oversized sunglasses, which she slipped on over her red-rimmed eyes. “I haven’t seen him in days, let alone fucked him ... God, I want to fuck him. He’s not mad at me again, is he?”

“No, of course not,” Emily said reassuringly. “He thinks you’re the best, you’re one of his favorite sluts, you know that, right? I promise. Trust me.” She patted her best friend’s knee comfortingly before pulling the car back onto the road, heading towards school. “I’m sure he’ll invite you over tonight, at the latest.”

“You think?” Donna replied eagerly.

“Oh, I

orange

know he will,” Emily said confidently. “You’re one of Jack’s favorites. Not like...” She cast a sour glance briefly back in Kimmy’s direction. “You know. Not just a warm hole where he can stick his dick, like that useless piece of shit.” She drummed her fingers idly on the steering wheel. “Anyway, what’s up with you? You look ... I don’t know, down in the dumps. What’s going on?”

“Lots of stuff,” Donna said. A weary sigh escaped her lips. “Mom and Dad came home from their trip to Italy while Dawn and I were in San Diego, and they didn’t know I was gone. So I guess they freaked out. Jack, though, I guess he straightened everything out with them ... he talked to my mom the other day, so everything’s cool now, I think. At least with Mom. I don’t know about Dad. He’s still acting a little weird.”

“Oh, good.” Emily beamed happily at her best friend. “And San Diego ... it was, like, super amazing, right? No way it wasn’t.”

“Not ... um, I guess it was,” Donna said quietly. “I mean, we went there for Jack, so of course it was great and everything, but ... well, there was this old guy there, and his friend. They were Japanese, I think. I know they were both kind of fat and gross. And smelled funny, too.” She chewed her lip, staring down at her flip-flops as she twisted her small hands together. “They, like, gave us two big briefcases ... I don’t really remember what was in them, though. And then they mostly just asked Dawn and I to do some really freaky shit with each other while they, um, watched. And took pictures and videos. And they jerked off while they watched.”

“Oh,” Emily said. She frowned. Jack said that Donna and Dawn were going to have an amazing time in San Diego, she thought, he told me that, he promised ... that doesn’t really sound all that amazing. “But you still had fun, right?”

“Definitely, yeah,” Donna said brightly ... although Emily kind of got the odd feeling that Donna was saying that like she wanted to believe that, not that she really believed it. “Dawn and I spent a lot of time sixty-nining each other – seriously, those guys couldn’t get enough of watching us do that – and Dawn really knows how to get a girl off. I kind of lost track of how many times she made me cum.”

“Dawn’s really good like that,” Emily said with a knowing grin.

“I know, right?” Donna’s brown eyes gleamed with lewd satisfaction. “I also got to fuck Dawn doggystyle with a strap-on a couple of times – seriously, those guys couldn’t get enough of that, either1 – and they had me wear a cowboy hat and scream ‘ride ‘em, cowboy!‘ and slap her ass super hard while we did it that way. So weird.” She chuckled softly, shaking her head in resigned disbelief. “But, like, Dawn came like a dozen times while we did it that way, easy, and squirted so much she totally soaked the sheets on the bed ... and I guess it was, like, really fun, ‘cause I came once or twice myself while I was giving it to her.”

“Mmmmm.” Emily licked her lips. “Delicious.”

“Sure was,” Donna said. “After that, though ... the Japanese guys wanted to, um, get involved more. So the really old guy fucked me once. He kept licking my face and my neck while we were doing it. And slapping my tits, and mumbling a whole bunch of shit in Japanese that I didn’t understand. So I guess, um, that was kind of hot.” She shifted around uncomfortably in her seat. “I kept trying to think of Jack while we fucked. I wanted to close my eyes and pretend I was fucking him instead, but ... I couldn’t. I just kept looking up at the old gross guy’s face, like I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. His friend took Dawn in the shower while we were doing it, and I think they fucked in there once or twice.”

“Oh,” Emily said. She frowned again. “But it still was, like, crazy fun, right? You loved it, right?”

“I guess. Yeah. Sure. Of course I did, right?” Donna glanced back over her shoulder at Kimmy, who was still listening intently to her new set of yellow-and-purple blinking headphones. “Can we talk in private in a little bit, just you and me? I know Kimmy can’t hear us right now, but ... you know, just in case. I want this to, y’know, just be between the two of us.”

“Yeah, sure.” Emily glanced over at Donna, a look of concern on her face as she pulled into the high school parking lot. “You okay, Donna? You look sick or something.”

“Or something,” Donna sighed again. She stared dully out of the car window, watching the curb with mild disinterest while Emily brought the car to a stop at the side of the school. “I don’t know. My head hurts a lot lately, and I just feel really tired, and confused, and this morning I threw –”

“I want to fuck Jack,” Kimmy blurted out suddenly, interrupting Donna. “Ohmigod, I want him so bad right now, I need his cock inside my pussy... please, Emily.” She clasped her hands together on top of her knees, fidgeting restlessly in the back seat of the car. One of the earpieces of Kimmy’s headphones had fallen down into her cleavage, and Emily could see that the yellow-and-purple lights of the freshman cheerleader’s new gift were blinking like crazy, almost blindingly bright as they flickered at a frantic pace. “Please, just drive me to your house, let me fuck him, you don’t understand, I can’t think about anything else, I need him so fucking much, I–”

ORANGE

“Oh, shut the fuck up,” Emily said irritably, as she interrupted Kimmy’s plaintive, desperate babbling. “Wah, wah, wah, boo fucking hoo. You’re so fucking annoying.” With even the slightest hesitation, she reached towards the back of the car and grabbed Kimmy by the throat, wrapping her fingers around the pigtailed teenager’s slender neck and squeezing it gently ... but firmly. Firm enough to make Kimmy’s eyes grow wide with apprehensive fear – and more than a touch of nervous excitement as well.

“Em?” Donna asked tentatively ... although she certainly sounded excited as well. “What are you doing?”

“Teaching Kimmy a lesson,” Emily snapped. “Donna, get in the back of the car. Make sure that Little Miss Whinybitch here does something useful with that mouth of hers.” Emily glared angrily at Kimmy, who was still cowering in the back of the car, then looked back at Donna. “Make sure she eats you out to one of the best orgasms you’ve ever had. If she doesn’t, then she’s off the cheerleading team.”

“But Emily, you can’t –”

“Jesus, Kimmy, shut up, huh?” Emily said, rolling her eyes in disdain. “Nobody wants to hear you talk, bitch. Just take off your clothes. All of them.”

“What, here?” Kimmy asked nervously. She glanced out the rear windshield of Emily’s Civic. A fair number of students were walking through the parking lot, some passing just a couple of feet in front of them, heading to the front doors of Patriot High before the first morning bell rang. “But what if someone –”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.