Listening to Jack
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Forty-eight hours later, Emily finally pushed the down button on the penthouse elevator, holding a rather special briefcase at her side, her little visit with Tobias and his friends finally at an end. She was wobbling on her high heels as she stumbled through the lobby of the Ravenwood, her whole body still shaking with lewd excitement from the aftermath of the marathon gangbang she’d just been a part of. As she made her way down to the main doors, she suddenly became all too aware of the fact that quite a number of heads were turning in her directions ... and that thin, glistening rivulets of cum were running down her long, lean thighs, dripping wantonly from her well-fucked pussy and asshole.

I guess this is what a walk of shame feels like, Emily thought excitedly. All these people ... they must think I’m such a disgusting, filthy whore ... and I ... I am... Her big blue eyes gleamed with naughty delight, her nipples growing rock hard with shameless pleasure. Dimly, she was aware that even though she was wearing Jack’s special silver-and-sapphire bracelet – and feeling it pulse on her wrist, Emily was certain that it was working properly – her disheveled, dazed, hey-I-just-pulled-a-train look was doing more than enough to overcome it.

At first, Emily loved the attention. However, after seeing one of the lobby patrons giving her a look of concern, and then reaching for a cell phone – and then another giving her an even greater look of concern, and heading quickly over to the check-in counter, she

orange

decided that discretion was probably a good idea, and quickly ducked into the ladies’ room in the lobby. Reluctantly, she cleaned herself up, using the moist towelettes to wipe all the remaining spent semen from the boys off of herself. She then wiped away some of her makeup as well, and then brushed out her hair, tying it back in a neat, simple ponytail.

Satisfied, but slightly disappointed by her new less-than-slutty appearance, Emily headed back to the lobby, where she knew a limo was waiting for her. Tobias had told her that, right before she left. He’d been the last one she fucked in the penthouse – I want one last time with you, you stupid whore, he’d growled in her ear, all to myself, I’m fucking sick of sharing with everyone else – and then he’d casually dismissed her, once he was done pulling her hair and spitting in her face and pumping her pussy full of his creamy seed again, taking care to make sure that she didn’t forget the briefcase that Jack wanted before she left.

Emily decided that she liked Tobias. Not as much as Jack, but she liked him. He was so nice to her.

Just like Jack.

As Emily had just about been ready to leave the Ravenwood, though, she found herself feeling a little bit queasy, then a lot queasy ... and then she’d found herself sprinting on her pretty platform high heels right back to the ladies’ room, barely making it to one of the toilets there before tossing her cookies in a glorious, splatastic mess. And then she’d done the same as she’d gotten to the airport, christening one of their bathrooms with vomit ... and once more for good measure after she’d gotten on the plane, after it’d taken off, right into one of those plain white bags they gave passengers for air sickness. And boy oh boy, did Emily feel sick.

Not surprising, I guess, Emily thought sheepishly, as she handed the rancid bag of sickness to a rather stern-looking flight attendant. I really haven’t eaten anything since yesterday ... well, aside from cock, and maybe a gallon of yummy teenage boy cum, that is...

Fortunately, the drive home from the airport was mostly uneventful. A limo driver – an older man, wearing one of Jack’s earpieces, who barely acknowledged her existence – picked her up at the gate, and wordlessly handed her a new earpiece of her own. She carefully put it in, and

orange

orange disengage

recalibration sequence beginning

initiating purple 7.0

purple

found herself mostly staring out the window on the ride home, daydreaming of Jack. And how happy he’d be to see her, and the special briefcase, and how pleased he’d be that she made all his friends happy.

She loved

purple

Jack.

The only weird thing about Emily’s ride home came when the limo finally pulled up onto her street. As the limo approached her house, she swore for a moment that she could see a red, slightly beaten-up looking station wagon parked just past the driveway, by the mailbox on the corner.

That ... that looks like Daddy’s car, Emily thought uncertainly. Did Daddy finally come home... ?

But as the limo pulled into the driveway, the station wagon promptly sped off.

Probably not, Emily thought wistfully. I guess

pur–

OVERRIDE

Sapphire

SAPPHIRE

OVERRIDE COMPLETE

-ple

it doesn’t matter...

Emily slipped quietly into the house, taking care to take off her trenchcoat and the all of rest of her clothes, just like a good little slut was supposed to do. There were no notes telling her to wear anything else ... not that she really needed written notes anymore, she supposed. It was kind of weird, but really cool – Emily guessed that she loved her sexy brother Jack so much, that it was like she could

purple

read his mind or something. Which was so awesome.

And so, so hot.

Emily crept naked through the living room, her bare feet padding softly on the carpet as she wandered further into the house, still holding the briefcase that she’d been given by Tobias,. She already knew for sure that Jack was home – after all, it was like she could read his mind sometimes – but she’d been gone for two days, and she wasn’t really sure what else was going on. As she made her way to the stairs, she could hear the eager, blissfully happy cries and throaty whimpers of a woman getting deliciously fucked...

... Mom, Emily thought excitedly, Mom’s home...

Curiously, Emily heard even more soft cries of carnal delight coming from one of the bedrooms upstairs – she’s with another girl? Emily thought idly – and for a moment, Emily considered going up there and joining her mom and her mystery playtoy. But as she tentatively started making her way up the stairs, she heard a loud, proud yell echoing through the hallway – “YEAH, SUCK IT, BITCH, SUCK IT!!!” – followed by the even louder sound of a hard slap, then another, followed by cold, mocking laughter and even more pathetically eager, blissfully happy cries.

Yep. Todd was home, too.

Gross, Emily thought, wrinkling her nose in complete disgust. She was so glad that Jack had only ever asked her to suck her annoying little brother’s dick, and not actually fuck the bratty troll. She couldn’t imagine what it was like for her poor mother, who actually spread her legs for Todd, letting him flop his sweaty, chubby body on top of hers while he rutted away at her like some mangy dog in heat, allowing him to shove that ... that thing of his, inside her pussy, and just let him violate her, doing anything his dirty little mind wanted...

Emily shuddered.

She was so glad that Todd was never, ever going to stick his disgusting dick inside of her. It was

purple

okay enough to suck, she guessed, but fucking him?

“Eww,” Emily muttered under her breath, as she turned around and headed back down the stairs. “So not going to happen.”

With upstairs suddenly quite the unappealing option, Emily found herself headed instead to the basement, where she guessed that Jack would probably be working. As she opened the basement door, though, she heard a chorus of carnal delights that seemed oddly similar to the ones upstairs – lusty sighs and cries, lewd groans and moans, and the sinfully rhythmic slapping of flesh, punctuated with some low, throaty grunts and growls ... except the grunts and growls from down below were being made by a devilishly handsome stud, not some revolting, grubby gremlin.

Well, I guess this counts as working, Emily thought dreamily, so I’ll try not to bother him ... not yet, anyway.

Besides, I don’t want to share...

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Emily noticed that there’d been a few changes in the basement since she’d been away. It was a bit more cramped than before, and that was saying something, considering that it hadn’t exactly been spacious to begin with. The boxes that had been filled with all sorts of electronics equipment and junk were gone, replaced instead with gleaming shelves. On the shelves sat dozens and dozens of small boxes, ones that appeared to be a familiar size to Emily.

Ones just the right size to contain Jack’s special earpieces and headphones.

The computer stations, meanwhile, remained about the same, but they’d been moved around slightly, pushed back closer to the walls opposite the stairs. Emily noticed that a gigantic monitor had been mounted to the wall, one almost as tall as she was, and that a few cheap metal folding chairs sat facing it. Emily also noticed that there was a second swivel chair over by Jack’s computer terminals, with Chinese food cartons sitting next to one of the keyboards.

Weird, Emily thought, Jack hates Chinese food...

Meanwhile, the big circular bed in the middle of the basement had not changed one bit. Nor had the lights and the cameras surrounding the bed.

And, apparently, the bed was as just busy as ever.

Jack was on the circular bed in the middle of the basement floor, completely naked and looking just as sexy and as handsome as ever to Emily. Emily watched Jack’s toned ass with great delight as he cheerfully plowed away at an older blonde woman doggystyle, her enormous, succulent tits swaying about merrily to and fro as he railed her from behind. The woman’s enthusiastic shrieks of delight were somewhat muffled by the fact that her face was buried between the slender thighs of a cute brunette teenage girl with pigtails, a girl whose nubile body squirmed and wriggled at each flick of the fluttering tongue so busily pleasuring her creamy honeypot. It took a moment for Emily to realize that the teenage girl was Kimmy Grant, one of the newest cheerleaders ... but it took a little while longer for her to finally process that the older woman was, in fact, Kimmy’s mother Jessica.

Wow, Mrs. Grant sure is hot, Emily thought appreciatively, as she tiptoed a little closer to the bed. She could see that the cameras surrounding the bed were on, so she didn’t want to disturb any of the action ... but at the same time, she wanted a better view of what was happening. She could see a familiar dazed and delirious expression on Kimmy’s flushed, pretty face – yep, that’s what it looks like after Jack fucks you, Emily thought with wry envy – and she could also see that the pigtailed teen’s perky, freckled tits had gotten... fuller somehow. Bigger. More succulent.

Emily wondered what Kimmy’s big tits would be like to suck on while she fingerfucked her.

And Emily could also see that Kimmy’s unruly bush of dark pubic hair had been trimmed down nicely while she’d been away at Vegas, trimmed into a neat, perfect triangle that just covered her mons, with everything else looking smooth and bare and all sorts of scrumptious She could also see that lots and lots of thick, milky semen was dribbling out of Kimmy’s presumably freshly-fucked slit, which her mother Jessica was eagerly lapping up with her tongue.

Emily realized that the reason she hadn’t immediately recognized Kimmy’s mother because she’d never actually seen her in person before, let alone totally naked in person and getting fucked by her sexy brother Jack. Emily had seen Mrs. Grant on television plenty of times before, though ... she was the meteorologist on WMLF, the local television station, and she did all of the weather reports at 5 PM and 6 PM every weekday. Emily knew that lots of the boys at Patriot High lusted mightily after Mrs. Grant, mostly because she usually wore short skirt and tight-fitting blouses that were a tad too small to cover her definitely-more-than-ample chest ... and now that Emily could see that chest in all of its uncovered glory, she completely understood that admiration.

They’re, like, bigger than my head, Emily thought admiringly, as she watched Mrs. Grant’s gigantic knockers flounce and bounce about as Jack pounded away at the older woman’s dripping cunt. Wow. I wonder if Jack’s conditioning ... holy shit, could her tits get even bigger? Without even thinking about it, Emily’s hands wandered to her own huge breasts, fondling and playing with them as she ogled the depraved, incestuous threesome happening right before her eyes. Ohmigod, they’re so big already...

Emily also knew that Mrs. Grant was married to Chase Grant, the sportscaster on WMLF. Pretty much everyone in school had watched the two shamelessly flirt during the newscasts, usually dropping some racy sexual innuendo on-air at least once a week – usually, it had something to do with Chase telling his wife about ‘balling’. Regardless, it was always the kind of flirty, this-close-to-dirty talk that made Kimmy turn beet red while sitting in her classes the next day at school.

Wonder if Mr. Grant knows about the kind of ‘balling’ his wife’s getting right now, Emily thought, or his precious little angel Kimmy ... or that the ‘balling’ Jack’s giving them both is so much better than anything he could ever do...

Mmmmm ... mmmMMM!!! Right there, Mom, please, right there, don’t stop... MMMMMM!!!!“ Kimmy happily squealed. The pigtailed teenager desperately clutched at the silken sheets of the bed as she kicked her feet and writhed beneath her mother, clearly enjoying each slavering lick of the older woman’s tongue. “Ohmigod, yes, yesssss ... thank you, Jack, you’re the best... MMMMMM!!!! ... please fuck me again, Jack, I need you, I need your cock inside me again, pleaseJackpleasepleaseOHFUCKYES, MOMMY, YESSSS!!!!

Sssssllllppp... oh, baby, you taste so good, ess ... OOOOHHHH!!! ... especially filled up with Jack’s cum, I, yesss, ooooohhh, fuckyes, OHHHHHH!!!!” Mrs. Grant lifted her head from between her own daughter’s wantonly spread legs, and looked back over her shoulder at Jack even as he kept drilling her sloppy snatch. Kimmy’s naughty fuckcream and Jack’s fresh sperm were wantonly smeared across Mrs. Grant’s face, and the older woman grinned lewdly at Jack, giving him a naughty wink. “Like that, lover ... ohmigod, yes, ohmigod ... please, please, cum inside me, Jack, I want it so bad, I waAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

“Lick Kimmy’s asshole, Mrs. Grant, not her pussy,” Jack barked sternly. “Kimmy loves it up the ass, don’t you... mmmm, very nice ... besides, I don’t... uunngghh!!! ... don’t want any cum leaking out of your daughter’s cute little cunt... nnnnggghhh!!!“ He emphasized his words with a vicious slap to her curvaceous bottom, and the older woman let out a loud scream as a beet red welt spread slowly across her pale, jiggling flesh. Emily wasn’t sure if the scream was in pain or ecstatic bliss. Probably both, she guessed.

“Y-yes, J-Jack,” Mrs. Grant whimpered, her voice shaking with pathetic eagerness. “I’m sorry, I ... j-just please, please make me cum again, just like you did last time, that was soooo good, please... OOOOHHHH!!!“ She turned her head back away from Jack, burying her face deep in Kimmy’s asscrack, making her daughter scream and thrash about even more wildly on the bed as her tongue found the pigtailed teenager’s asshole.

“My, you’re such a nasty slut, Jess,” Jack murmured, “such a horrible mom, doing such perverted things to your own daughter... uunngghh!!! ... a horrible wife, too, I bet. Do I make you cum better than your husband does?” A wicked smile crossed his face as he deliberately slowed his strokes in and out of Mrs. Grant’s steaming cunt, making her moan even more loudly with want. “Do you ... yes, you whore, yesss, slide back against me, just like that, yessssss ... do you like my cock better than his?”

Emily couldn’t quite make out what Mrs. Grant was saying. Understandable, since the horny blonde mother’s face was smashed up against her daughter’s delectable derriere. But judging from the enthusiastic moans Mrs. Grant was making – and the way her head was happily bobbing up and down as her tongue slathered over Kimmy’s tiny anal pucker – Emily guess that her muffled, moaning answer was probably a rabidly fervent YES.

“Good,” Jack grunted, “because... nnnnggghhh!!! ... you’re not allowed to fuck him anymore, bitch, just me ... just my cock...” He started fucking Mrs. Grant’s pussy at a frantic pace again, his thrusts in and out of her growing more and more forceful, which made the older blonde woman’s muffled screams of debauched pleasure grow even louder, which made Kimmy’s screams of wicked bliss grow even louder, too...

... Emily thought it was amazing.

As Emily kept watching the depraved threesome writhing about in ecstasy on the bed, she slipped on over quietly to Jack’s workstation, one of her small hands still tightly gripping the handle of the briefcase from the German boys. Meanwhile, her other hand was planted firmly between her legs, fingering her own slippery slit with unabashed lust.

Jack didn’t say I couldn’t play with myself, Emily mused. She vaguely remembered being at the pool party at Dawn’s house for some reason, something about maybe someone saying that Jack wouldn’t like it if they played with themselves, or something weird like that, but

purple

Emily didn’t think that sounded right anymore, for some reason. At least not for her. So she took a seat in one of Jack’s swivel chairs, taking care to gently place the briefcase down next to the half-eaten cartons of Chinese food. I think if I don’t cum, it’ll be okay...

And so, when Mrs. Grant finally lifted her face from Kimmy’s skinny, pale bottom, blubbering in blissful ecstasy as her giant tits and the rest of her body shook majestically in the throes of a fantastic orgasm ... and as Jack cheerfully unloaded his balls deep into the randy older blonde’s twat, filling her pussy to the brim with his yummy, scalding sperm ... Emily was eagerly watching their tawdry show with unabashed glee, her thumb lazily rubbing her clit as her middle finger plunged wetly in and out of her own naughty little fuckhole, enjoying every single second of watching her sexy brother ravaging both a slutty mother and her slutty daughter on the bed.

“That ... was... great,” Jack panted, giving Mrs. Grant’s ass another hard, playful swat as he finally finished. “I thought you’d be fun, but... wow. That pussy of yours is fantastic.” He let out a long, satisfied sigh, wiping a thin sheen of sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. “I think I have some interesting plans for you, Mrs. Grant.”

“Please, call me Jess,” Mrs. Grant murmured. Lazily, she turned over on the bed, lying sprawled on her back next to her dazed, defiled daughter. “Better yet, you can call me your naughty plaything...”

“I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want,” Jack said with a wolfish smirk. “That reminds me ... before I forget, I should ... um...”

Jack’s voice trailed off wonderingly as he hopped off the bed, heading to one of his computer stations ... and finally noticed his sister sitting in his favorite swivel chair, her legs spread wide open as she shamelessly kept fingering her dripping cunt.

“Oh ... Emily, you’re here!” Jack exclaimed. Emily was delighted to hear the excitement in her sexy brother’s voice. “Holy shit, you’re back already ... that’s ... wow. We have a lot to talk about.” He looked over at Kimmy and her mother, giving them a disdainful, dismissive glance. “Sluts, you can go now. I’m done with you. Leave.”

“But, um, Jack,” Kimmy said uncertainly, “you, um, you ... you promised, um ... that you’d fuck me again.” The skinny teenage girl bit her lip nervously, fidgeting as she stared uncomfortably at the floor right in front of Jack bare feet. “I need you, Jack, when you’re inside me it’s the best feeling in the world, you’re all I can think about anymore, please, Jack, please, just one more –”

“Do I stutter?” Jack said irritably. “I said I’m done with you, you dumb bitch. You and your stupid whore of a mother.” He gave Kimmy a withering look of utter contempt, making the skinny teenage girl flinch nervously. “Go home, both of you. And ... yeah. While you’re home, you won’t be able to think about anything but sex. You’ll think about how much you love to fuck, especially how much you love to fuck me. But you won’t be able to pleasure yourselves, right? No touching or playing with yourselves. That wouldn’t be fair, after all, since you really want to be pleasuring me. And you definitely can’t pleasure anyone else, especially your husband, Mrs. Grant. Not at all. You’ll just think about how wonderful it’ll be the next time you’re with me instead. Understand?”

Both Kimmy and her mother nodded unhappily.

“Good.” Jack pointed impatiently at the stairs. “Now go. I’ll make sure you come over again soon, though. All I’ll give you both what you need. Especially you, Mrs ... I mean, Jess. I promise. Trust me. Understand?”

Both Kimmy and her mother nodded again. Still unhappily ... but there was a glimmer of hope in both their faces. A pathetically eager, desperate hope.

“Good.” He glanced over at the stairs again. “Now get the fuck out of here.”

Mrs. Grant nodded. Hanging her head in dejection, she made her way over to the stairs ... then came back to the bed to grab her daughter by the wrist, as Kimmy was still silently standing there, staring pleadingly at Jack.

“He told us to leave, you dumb bitch,” Mrs. Grant hissed at Kimmy, making her daughter yelp with pain as she yanked hard on her arm. “You’re supposed to be a good little slut, remember? So ... come... on.”

Dully, Kimmy nodded ... and then the girl’s eyes opened wide. Emily thought it was as though

purple

a light bulb had gone off over the skinny pigtailed teenager’s head. She watched as Mrs. Grant disappeared up the stairs ... and also as Kimmy quickly followed her mother, even as Kimmy kept stealing hopeful glances back at Jack.

“Finally,” Jack muttered in exasperation, once the basement door closed again with a resounding click. “Stupid whores. I thought they’d never fucking leave.”

“I know, right?” Emily said. “Jack, can we fuck now? I’m soooooo horny right now.” She got up from the chair, practically skipping over to her sexy brother with excited glee. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly, and tried to give him one of the not-so-sisterly kisses that she knew Jack loved getting from her ... and was surprised as he gently pushed her away.

“Sorry, Em,” Jack said, as he saw the hurt and wounded look in his sister’s big blue eyes. “I just want to make sure ... I need to make sure that everything on your trip went as planned first, that’s all.” He put his hands on Emily’s shoulders, gazing intently at her face. “You are okay, right?”

“Umm ... yeah,” Emily replied uncertainly. “Why wouldn’t I be okay? I had so much fun in Vegas, Jack. It was, like, super fun, just like you promised.”

“Just like I promised,” Jack echoed. “Right. I did say that.” His hands slipped down from Emily’s shoulders to her sides, making her shiver with naughty anticipation as his fingertips grazed lightly over her bare flesh. “You see, Tobias, he and his friends, they, uh, sent me some... stuff. So I was, um, well ... I was a little worried about you.”

“Oh, no,” Emily said worriedly. “Did they not like being with me? I did everything they asked, everything single last thing.” She smiled as she thought about everything that had happened to her over the past twenty-four hours ... and as she savored every single filthy memory of what Tobias and his perverted friends had done to her.

“No, they liked it,” Jack said sourly. “Maybe too much.”

“They did?” Emily clapped her hands together with glee, feeling rather pleased with herself. “Oh, good, I’m so glad. I loved fucking them, Jack. They were so kinky. Tobias and Dieter – Dieter is Tobias’ best friend, did you know that? – they both fucked my pussy at the same time, ohmigod, I thought they were going to make me die for a moment, having two cocks inside me like that, but it was so incredible, god, it was just awesome! And it was really fun when Tobias made me put on a ball gag, and shoved that huge butt plug with the giant horsehair tail up my ass, so Fritz could ride me around the room like a pony before he took out the riding crop and–”

“I know,” Jack snapped. His eyes flashed briefly with anger, and Emily noticed her twin brother’s upper lip curl slightly with disdain. “I know everything. I saw the videos, and the pictures ... your pictures. All of them. You don’t have to tell me about what you did with them. I don’t want to hear about it.”

“Oh,” Emily replied softly. A small, nervous smile crept to her lips. “Umm ... did I do something wrong, Jack? I mean, you told me to make sure that your friends had a good time. I did my best, I did what you told me, I listened to you, Jack, I did everything that you told me, just like I always do...”

Her quavering voice trailed off, and she clasped her hands in front of her nervously, wondering what was going on inside her brother’s head. Her brother’s reaction had caught her completely off-guard. After all, he’d been the one to send her to entertain Tobias and his friends in Las Vegas – it was all Jack’s idea. So why he suddenly looked so upset and angry with her, when she’d done everything he’d asked, and

orangepurplePURPLE

exactly what she was supposed to do ... well, it was confusing to Emily.

Very, very confusing.

“No,” Jack said. “You ... you did fine, Em. Exactly what I wanted, just like you said. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He stared up at the bright fluorescent lights in the ceiling, shaking his head. “I just, well ... I made a little miscalculation, that’s all. Nothing you need to worry about. And I won’t make it again.”

“Oh,” Emily replied. She really didn’t know what else to say. Is Jack saying ... saying that he did something wrong? she thought dubiously. Because Jack

purple

never, ever did anything wrong.

Everyone knew that.

“Now,” Jack continued, “let’s see the present that you brought me.” Still naked, he went over to his workstation, right were Emily had left the briefcase for him. His thumbs spun around the numbers for the combination lock, and with a sharp click, the lid smoothly popped open. Emily couldn’t exactly see what was inside it – for that matter, she couldn’t even remember opening it back in Vegas, apart from knowing that she did. But

orange

whatever was inside it wasn’t all that important. It couldn’t be, since she didn’t remember.

“Perfect,” Jack breathed. “And when Samantha gets back from Seattle, with the stuff from DeShaun and his friends, and all their decryption coding can get integrated into... yeah.” He cracked his knuckles in satisfaction. “It’s finally coming together now ... say, Emily, did anyone notice you when you were walking through the casino lobby? Or when you left?”

Emily shook her head. “Not when I got there, no,” she said. “And I was dressed so cute – oh, Jack, you would’ve loved it – and nobody even looked over at me once. God, they were so dumb.” She held out her hand, gazing happily at her bubble-gum pink fingernails, loving just how amazing they looked. “On the way back, a few people looked at me, but they stopped after I used the bathroom.”

“They did see you?” Jack asked, raising an eyebrow. “Interesting. Any idea why?”

“Probably because I was a hot fucking mess, that’s why,” Emily replied with a giggle. “You try not looking like a disaster after you get gangbanged by four constantly horny guys for two days straight.” She raised her slender arms over her head, stretching them up high, still feeling the sinfully good soreness in her shoulders and just about everywhere else in her body that she’d gotten from her Vegas fuckfest. “I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, though. After that, everyone started ignoring me again.”

Jack flashed Emily an odd, angry look for a moment ... and then gave his sister’s hands a tender squeeze. “Good point,” he said, nodding thoughtfully. “So it did work. Not quite as well as I hoped, but that’s okay. It was just the test prototype. The SEP field transmitter actually worked, that’s what matters.” He let go of Emily’s hands, and slid over to one of the tables littered with electronic equipment, picking through plastic boxes of tiny diodes and capacitors. “Boost the power, maybe broaden the delta wave spectrum a hair ... yeah. That’ll work.” He scratched his chin thoughtfully, and glanced back at Emily. “Anything else?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.