Listening to Jack
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Once more, it was well past dark by the time Emily got home.

Slamming the car door in utter annoyance, Emily stormed up the driveway to the front door of the house. There'd been a long practice after school with all the members of the cheerleading squad, which was to be expected. Donna, for some reason, hadn't shown up, which had pissed off Mrs. Winter and the other cheerleading captains – Dawn and Samantha – and Emily had been forced to make up a lot of excuses for her missing friend. That hadn't gone over well. And then, after that, after most of the cheerleaders had gone home ... well, Mrs. Winter decided that the three cheerleading captains and herself needed to plan out a whole lot of things. Routines, schedules, fundraisers, all stuff that Emily supposed was important or something.

Except it all seemed stupid to Emily. For one thing, it was keeping her from going home and fucking her brother Jack. For another, it was all pointless to begin with. Emily knew exactly what she wanted the cheerleading squad to do that year, right down to the littlest, naughtiest, dirtiest detail. She'd known it all, ever since Jack gave her those amazing headphones and she'd started listening to him. So listening to Mrs. Winter and Samantha argue about dumb fucking bake sales that were never going to happen anyway was a complete waste of time, at least to Emily. They were going to do everything Emily's way ... they just didn't know it yet.

But Emily could tell that Mrs. Winter hadn't opened her special present yet. And she could also tell that Samantha and Dawn hadn't used the headphones that she'd given to them yet. If they did, they wouldn't be arguing with her. They'd be listening to her, like they were supposed to. But since they hadn't yet ... that meant Emily had to grit her teeth and pretend to listen to them, and be a team player, and all that bullshit. Emily hated every second of it, and when Mrs. Winter had finally decided that they were finished for the day, and they could get down to starting the real work on Monday, after the weekend ... Emily had been off to the school parking lot like a shot, trying to head home as fast as she could.

Just wait 'til Monday, Emily thought icily, as she started her car. The real work ... couldn't have said it better myself, Mrs. Winter. You have no idea...

Stepping into the house, Emily slowly peeled away her slutty white mini-dress. Her crotch was damp, as were the insides of her slender thighs, practically drenched with desire. She'd sat through the rest of school – after meeting with Principal Jenkins, and sorting all that silliness out – with her knees pressed together, trying really hard not to finger her cunt right in the middle of class, or in her stupid cheerleading meetings. Jack had promised her a fun weekend ... and it was all she could think about. And she knew Jack's idea of 'fun' probably meant something really, really kinky and dirty. She'd almost creamed herself a couple of times, just imagining what he might do to her... maybe he'll tie me up and spank me, Emily thought, as she dropped her dress in the hamper, and kicked off her trashy high heels.

As Emily dutifully stripped off all her clothes, she heard the sound of car keys jingling elsewhere in the house. Once she was completely naked, Emily curiously took a few steps into her living room. Given what time it was, Emily couldn't imagine that someone was going out somewhere. She fully expected that her brother Todd would be busy fucking their mother, maybe with Jack, too. For a second, she idly wondered if maybe her dad had finally come home ... but as soon as that thought came to her mind, it quickly vanished. She didn't want to think about her dad, for some reason.

Emily saw her mother Chelsea standing by the stairs, putting on a long gray overcoat. For some reason, Emily thought her mother looked a little bit sad, although she couldn't imagine why. As her mother turned in her direction, Emily noticed that the overcoat was loosely closed, tied shut at the waist with a wide belt. Emily, though, could still plainly see what her mother had on beneath it ... and it wasn't much.

Emily's mother wore a tight, scarlet red leather miniskirt, one better suited for a stripper or a hooker than a thirty-seven year old mother of three. The hem of the miniskirt reached just barely down past her crotch. She was also wearing fishnet stockings, and a cheap pair of red high heels with clear plastic platform bottoms. A sheer, transparent black blouse barely covered her mother's ample tits ... and Emily thought even using the word barely might be something of a stretch, especially since it seemed her mother wasn't wearing a bra...

Emily's mother Chelsea always had generously big, beautiful breasts, but ever since she'd started listening to Jack, just a few days ago, it seemed to Emily that they'd gotten even bigger. They were still round and luscious, spectacularly so, but they were simply huge, like giant, overgrown cantaloupes. Emily had never seen an actual pair of firm 40 DD breasts before, but she guessed that's what her mother had beneath the blouse ... and Emily found her mouth practically watering, thinking about sucking on her mom's huge, perfect tits, and biting those big, soft dark nipples of hers.

"Hi, Mom!" Emily said, giving her mother an excited wave as she stood completely naked in the foyer. "It's official ... you're looking at one of Patriot High's newest cheerleaders!" Emily gleefully twirled about on the living room floor, her bare tits bouncing around wildly as she spun about. "And not only that ... I did so good, I'm one of the captains of the squad! A cheerleading captain, can you believe it?"

"You did?" Chelsea beamed proudly at her daughter. "Oh, sweetie ... that's fantastic! I'm so proud of you ... and I know Jack will be, too. I have to go out for a bit, but when I come back I'm sure Jack will let us celebrate ... wow, my daughter's finally a cheerleader! You finally did it!"

"That sounds great," Emily replied happily. "I can't wait ... do you have to go now? Can't we play a little bit first?" The horny blonde teenager stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking on it for a few moments before sliding it out between her lips. Lazily, she ran her wet fingertip around one of her hard, pink nipples. "I really want to play with you, Mom..."

"Oh, I wish I could, sweetie," Chelsea answered longingly. She gave her daughter a slow, admiring look, her eyes wandering appreciatively over every inch of Emily's nude body. "But Jack ... Jack wants me to go down to the Pleasure Treasure ... you know, that seedy sex shop down at the edge of town," Chelsea said. "I'm supposed to get some, um, toys. For Jack, of course, but also some things for me, and for Todd. And for you. And for the, um, others ... well, Jack will tell you about that, I'm sure." Chelsea smiled tenderly at her daughter. "Don't worry, Emily, I'll be sure to get you something very special."

"Thanks, Mom," Emily said brightly. "You're the best." Still curious, she cocked her head slightly, gazing at her mother's tall, shapely body. "Umm ... why are you dressed like that?"

"Oh ... this," Chelsea said. Emily watched as her mother fidgeted nervously in front of her, trying to tie her overcoat closed just a bit more. "Well, Jack says I'm still not taking care ... I'm still not sucking his cock as good as I should be. I mean, I've been practicing on him and on Todd a lot the past few days, and I've been watching you suck Jack's dick, since he loves your blowjobs ... I just can't seem to get the hang of it, though." Chelsea sighed in disappointment. "I guess that's because I'm a stupid, silly slut, just like Jack says. And Jack says he won't even think about fucking me until I prove I can give him a great blowjob."

"Oh," Emily said quietly. She really didn't know what else to say. She felt incredibly sorry for her mother. She couldn't imagine how awful that would be, not being able to please her brother and to make him happy.

"So, Jack suggested that while I'm at the Pleasure Treasure," Chelsea continued, "that, if, um, there's any male customers there ... I should suck their dicks. All of them, if I can. You know, for extra practice, since I need it."

"Well, Jack's right," Emily said, nodding supportively, even though she didn't think the words sounded right as they came out of her mouth. She shook her head, trying to get out the cobwebs, knowing she was probably being a dumb whore again. "Practice makes perfect, right? I'm sure Jack will love it when you suck his dick someday as much as when I suck it ... in fact, I bet he loves your blowjobs more someday!"

"Do you really think so?" Chelsea said hopefully.

"Oh, I know so, Mom," Emily answered. She found herself feeling incredibly sorry for her mother ... she hoped her words, somehow, could give her some hope. "I just know Jack will surprise you someday, and fuck hard you like a pathetic, useless slut, just like the way he fucks me."

Chelsea smiled. "I hope so, sweetie."

"He will, Mom," Emily said, her eyes shining with excitement. "He will."

"What's it like?" Chelsea blurted out suddenly. Baffled, Emily stared at her mother blankly, not understanding the question at all.

"What's ... what's, um, what like, Mom?" Emily asked in puzzlement.

"What's being with ... what's fucking Jack like?" Chelsea said. A wistful, curious look crossed her face ... one tinged with just a hint of envy. "Is it as great as I think it is?"

"Omigod, Mom, it's the best," Emily squealed, unable to contain her delight. "When Jack fucks me, it feels so good, like I'm in heaven or something. Every time he's deep inside me, it's perfect, almost like magic ... like that's what's meant to be. And when he cums ... oh, Mom, there's just no better feeling in the world!"

Chelsea sighed sadly. "That's what I thought," she said. "I really wish Jack would fuck me ... it's all I think about. Even when I go to sleep, it's what I dream about, too. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking your brother Todd ... but whenever he cums inside me, I always find myself imagining that it's Jack, not him." A confused expression crossed Chelsea's face, and Emily noticed a weird sadness in her mother's eyes. "Funny ... doesn't it sound wrong, saying things like that sometimes?"

"Like what, Mom?" Emily said.

"You know ... how much you love fucking your brother Jack, and me fucking your little brother Todd ... it sounds right when I say it, but sometimes the words..." Chelsea's voice trailed off.

"Yes," Emily said quietly. "Yes, they do." For a moment, the blonde teenager could feel a sickening, gnawing feeling crawl inside her head ... but only for a moment. The feeling vanished as Emily saw pink and purple dancing lights in front of her big blue eyes. "Yes ... but it's not wrong, Mom. Not at all. Jack just wants us to be happy. He promised us. We need to trust him. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Chelsea repeated. She said the word in a robotic monotone, gazing idly at the ceiling, as if she'd seen something floating up there. Like lights, perhaps. Quickly, though, she rubbed her eyes and shook her head, her long, curly red hair flying about as she did so. "Yes. Yes. Of course, yes, I understand. Of course. Absolutely. We should always trust Jack."

"Of course," Emily repeated. "Always trust Jack." The blonde teenage girl stepped in front of her mother, standing on her tiptoes so she could give her a slow, sensual kiss, slipping her tongue deep into her mother's welcoming mouth. One of Emily's hands roamed over the front of her mother's overcoat, caressing and squeezing the huge swells of her tits as they kissed, giving one of her big nipples a playful tweak through the cloth of the coat.

"Mmm ... that was nice," Chelsea said warmly, as she reluctantly broke her mouth away from Emily's. "The cheerleading ... that doesn't get into full swing until Monday, right?"

Emily nodded.

"Good," Chelsea continued. "That means we have all weekend to play." She leaned down and kissed her daughter on the forehead ... and as she did so, she traced her fingers down Emily's side, sliding it across Emily's hip to give her ass a gentle squeeze. "I can't wait to play with you, honey."

"I can't wait either, Mom," Emily said dreamily. She let out a soft, breath sigh as her mother gave her bare bottom another tender squeeze ... and then watched as her mother headed for the door. Emily found herself hoping that there were lots of guys at the Pleasure Treasure on a Friday night. The more practice she gets, the sooner Jack will finally fuck her, Emily thought, still feeling slight sad for her mother ... and then, suddenly, she brightened up. And speaking of fucking Jack...

Emily raced upstairs. She immediately went to Jack's bedroom, which to her disappointment was tidy and empty. She headed for her own room next, passing by Todd's room in the hallway, where the door was closed and the stereo was blaring something loud and awful. Good, Emily thought, as she strode past her younger brother's room. She didn't mind giving Todd blowjobs – she'd actually decided his prick was kind of yummy –but he was still kind of creepy and annoying, and if he asked Jack one more time if he could fuck her pussy, Emily was going to smack him.

Only Jack gets to fuck me, loser, Emily thought, as she gave Todd's door a baleful glare. You can stick your dick in my mouth ... you can even cum on my face, or my tits, or I'll even swallow for you ... but that's it. Emily shuddered a little in disgust. God, if he ever stuck his cock in my pussy ... or my ass ... ewww.

Emily made her way to her own room. She half-expected to see some sort of super-sexy lingerie laid out on the bed for her, or some kind of really kinky costume ... so the fact that there wasn't anything there for her to wear caught her slightly off-guard. However, once more, there was a simple, handwritten note placed carefully on the nightstand next to her bed.

What's with the handwritten notes? Emily wondered idly. He could just text me ... or better yet, sext me at school ... for somebody's who's such a tech geek, he sure gets old-fashioned when it comes to his notes...

With some amusement, Emily picked the note up, and started to read it.

Remember the fun I promised you early this morning? It's time to have it. A lot of it.

Come downstairs to the basement. Stay naked, no need to put anything on.

Think you'll enjoy the surprise I have for you quite a bit.

–J

Smirking, Emily skipped out of her room, bouncing gaily down the stairs with a lightness in her steps, feeling practically giddy with lewd joy as she headed to the basement. Her hands trembled slightly with anticipation as she opened the basement door

As Emily descended into her brother Jack's naughty little sanctum, she was immediately greeted with the decadent sounds of sweaty, slapping flesh. Mixed in with the deliciously wicked slapping were other sounds as well ... the lustful moans and groans of a handsome, sexy guy, which were wonderfully familiar to Emily's ears ... and soft, breathy, girlish gasps of delight, which weren't familiar to Emily at all ... even though she found herself thinking that they should be.

At first glance, when Emily entered the main area of the basement, it looked much the same to Emily as it had the other night, when Jack had made that dirty video with her. However, as her bare feet stepped onto the white, pristine tile floor, she realized that while it looked the same ... there was a whole lot more of the same. More computer terminals. More big metal boxes with blinking lights, which Emily guessed to be servers, although she wasn't sure. More wires, more boxes, more everything.

And more cameras, too. They looked more expensive as well, high-definition stuff, or so Emily thought. It looks really, really expensive, Emily thought wonderingly, almost forgetting for a moment the sinful sounds echoing throughout the basement, where ... where did he get the money for all this? As far as Emily could tell, none of the red camera lights were on. Jack is Jack right now, not Master, a little voice said obediently inside her head, as if to remind her, not until you see the lights, anyway.

Jack was on the round bed in the middle of the room, lying naked on his back right in the center of its giant round mattress. A slim, sexy girl with long dark curly hair was happily straddling her brother, bouncing with obvious glee up and down on his manhood, impaling herself again and again on his long, stiff cock with reckless excitement.

For a moment, Emily almost didn't recognize the dark-haired beauty busy fucking Jack. After all, the girl – even though Emily slowly realized she'd seen her, quite intimately, not all that long ago – looked slightly more slender in some places, more curvy in others ... and definitely in all the right places, to be sure. And the girl's bouncing, jiggling breasts looked quite a bit rounder and firmer since Emily had last sucked on them as well. And, of course, the girl's smooth, bare sex, which was being so wonderfully split and plundered by Jack's rapidly-pistoning dick ... well, the last time Emily had seen it, the girl's pussy had been covered with lustrous, dark curls of pubic hair.

Bare pussies are so much sexier, Emily thought, nodding in approval. Jack sent her to the Magic Touch Spa ... of course, that explains it...

In front of the giant round bed, a crumpled white satin sheet lay on the floor, almost identical to the one currently covering the bed. The only difference – apart from it being crumpled, of course – was that the sheet on the floor was stained with sweat, and with all sorts of delightfully dirty, sticky fluids.

And a small, very red stain as well.

"Oh, Jack," Donna said breathlessly, "holy shit, that feels so good ... so ... fucking... good..." her bottom joyfully bouncing up and down, her sweaty asscheeks slapping wetly against Jack's legs as she rode Emily's twin brother with an obscene, lewd bliss. "Don't... ohhh!!! ... so good, don't stop, I love your cock inside me... OHHHH!!!

"Knew you were a dirty slut, Donna," Jack grunted. He bucked his hips hard up into Donna, making the dark-haired girl practically scream in ecstasy. He slapped his hands hard on Donna's pale, pretty asscheeks, and she screamed even louder. "Get used to riding my cock, bitch..."

Emily's eyes widened in utter delight.

"Oh ... my ... YESS!!!" Emily blurted out. She squealed with unabashed glee, clapping her hands together with excitement. "Jack ... you took Donna's cherry! Why didn't you tell me?" She ran over to Jack's bed, jumping and bouncing onto it elatedly. She scooted over on her hands and knees right next to Donna, who was still straddling Jack, her naughty pussy still being vigorously fucked by her brother. "You should've told me, Jack ... I would've loved to have watched you do that!"

Donna sat up, bolt upright, a slight, involuntary groan of pleasure escaping from her lips as she inadvertently drove Jack's dick even deeper into her wet cunt. She froze for a second, her eyes widening in absolute fear as she turned to stare at Emily. A confused, guilty look washed over Donna's face ... and that look was then quickly replaced by one of absolute panic. Puzzled, Emily watched as Donna began writhing on top of Jack's pistoning hips, almost as though she was trying to climb off of her brother's big, beautifully glistening dick. Why would she want to stop fucking Jack? Emily wondered in confusion. If I were her, I'd want to fuck him as long as I could...

"Emily?" Donna said weakly. "What ... what are you ... I don't understand, you're naked? Why ... I don't ... help..." She crossed her arms up over her chest, covering her breasts as if to hide the bouncing beauties, which Emily didn't understand at all. Donna's tits looked scrumptious. She still looked like she was halfheartedly trying to get off Jack, but he was having none of that – his strong hands still firmly gripped Donna's slim hips, and his hips bucked violently upwards as he kept fucking Donna's sopping cunt with strong, slow strokes.

"Relax, Donna," Emily said. "It's not like I'm seeing anything I haven't seen before. I mean, we've seen each other naked before ... and I've certainly seen this sexy stud naked before." Emily let out a happy sigh, and ran her fingers down the front of Jack's chest to his chiseled abs, gazing lovingly down at her brother, who grinned up at her. "Lots and lots of times."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.