Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

"I don't understand why we can't just spend the whole day together," Emily said to Jack. "I mean, that'd be fun, right? Besides, I bet we could think of some other things to do together, you know, that we still haven't done yet ... really, really dirty things..."

Emily lay naked with Jack in his bed, nestled up with her brother, his arm around her shoulders, their legs intertwined together beneath the sheets. After their sinfully delightful orgy with their mother and younger brother finally ended, the twin siblings had adjourned to Jack's bedroom, where they'd spent the better part of the evening and early morning enthusiastically fucking each other, with Jack filling his sister's pussy with his incestuous sperm at least half a dozen times. And the few times they'd collapsed on the bed from sheer exhaustion, they hadn't been able to catch any sleep at all – instead, they'd both been kept wide awake by the loud, lewd moans of their mother Chelsea, and by the insistent hammering of the headboard of Todd's bed against the wall. They'd laughed, listening to the frenzied coupling of their mom and their younger brother ... and then they'd usually gotten turned on enough to start their own perverted fun again.

"Well, it would definitely be fun," Jack replied. With his free hand, he pulled the curtain covering the window by his bed open just a crack, letting the orange-and-pink light of the sunrise creep into his bedroom. "So don't think it's not like I don't want to, Em. But I'm going to be busy today. Very busy. The work I'm doing lately ... every day, there's more and more of it. And it's getting more complicated." He sighed. "Which is good – very good, in fact – but things are hitting some critical stages now. So ... work today, but we'll definitely play tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Emily said obediently. She nodded without even thinking about it.

"Also, you know you can't really skip school today, sis," Jack said lazily. "Today's your big day. You know, making the cheerleading squad ... especially since you're going to be one of the new captains. Trust me, you need to be at school on time today. And besides, I had Mom put out a special outfit for you this morning ... it's really sexy." He traced one of his fingers lightly down Emily's cheek, smiling as she shuddered. "I think you'll turn quite a few heads at school today, sis. Even more than you already have this week. And somehow I think you'll enjoy the attention even more than usual."

"Oh, I can't wait to see it!" Emily said happily. She wrapped her arms around Jack's chest, propping herself on top of him and giving her brother a slow, sensual kiss. "You're always so wonderful to me, Jack. Thank you ... you're the best brother I could ever hope to have!" Her brow furrowed in worry for a moment. "Although ... well, gosh, I hate to say it, but I hope it isn't too sexy. Otherwise, I can't wear it."

"Can't?" Jack said sharply. "I'm sorry, you dumb bitch, did you say can't?" He reached up gave his twin sister's nipple a hard, painful pinch, making her cry out ... and Emily was kind of surprised by how much she liked the sweet, sweet hurt. She found idly herself wishing he'd do it more, even as she winced in pain. And spank me, and slap me, and...

"Oww ... cut it out!" Emily whined, though she did so with a teasing smile. She stuck her lower lip out in a mock pout, and snuggled up closer to her brother, pressing her ample, bare breasts firmly against his chest. "I didn't say I didn't want to. You know how much I love dressing up like a filthy slut, Jack. Your filthy slut."

Emily reached down under the sheets and between Jack's legs. To her delight, she found that her brother's manhood was already stirring. Kissing his shoulder, she began to slowly stroke his length with her hand. "It's just ... it's just that stupid Mr. Hill. Him and Mrs. Winter, really, but mostly him. He said if I dress like – well, the way I dressed yesterday – if I wear clothes like that again in school, I'd get suspended. Asshole. He's such a jerk, he doesn't want me to have any fun..."

"Ah ... I see," Jack said quietly. "That's better. Thought the final calibration was off for a second there. That makes sense." He leaned back in the bed and closed his eyes, a wicked smile creeping across his face as Emily jerked him off. "Well, that's a pity. Or it would be, if you or I actually planned on listening to him. But we're not, so it doesn't really matter."

"We're not?" Emily's eyes opened wide in surprise, even as she kept stroking Jack's cock. "But ... if I do, I'll get in trouble ... and then I wouldn't be a cheerleader anymore. I get to finally be a cheerleader today, Jack, I even get to be a captain, because that dumb bitch Charlotte didn't come to tryouts ... you don't want me to get in trouble, do you, Jack?"

"Emily," Jack said, "I always want what's best for you. Always. You know that, right?"

"I know that," Emily said quickly. "Of course."

"And what's best for you is dressing the way I tell you to dress," Jack said. "You won't get in any serious trouble. I promise." Jack gently stroked his sister's hair. "Besides, I have plans for you now that you're on the cheerleading squad. Big plans. And it wouldn't do if you got kicked off before I– before you can make those plans happen. Right?"

"I guess," Emily said dreamily. She didn't really know what Jack was talking about in the slightest, but she supposed it made sense. Besides, she loved how big and hard her brother's cock felt in her hand. "I'll do whatever you say, Jack. Anything at all. You know that."

"Good," Jack said. "So whatever happens today ... even if you think you're getting in trouble, know that you really aren't. I'll take care of everything. Promise." Jack tenderly kissed the top of his sister's head. "Now, how about letting that sexy slut mouth of yours finish what your hand started?"

"Shit, I thought you'd never ask," Emily said gleefully. "My pleasure!" With a happy giggle, she crawled under the sheets, and eagerly took her brother's stiff cock in her mouth.

After Emily had finished sucking off her twin brother – and had swallowed a fresh batch of his hot cum – she reluctantly headed back to her room, taking a few minutes to take a shower, freshen up, and put on a little makeup. When she was finished, she went down the stairs to the kitchen. Her younger brother Todd was there, eating cereal, as usual ... well, almost as usual. The big difference from 'the usual' was that he sat naked at the table, slurping down his breakfast. He gave Emily a long, lascivious stare as she sauntered over to him, ogling her own naked body, and gave her a mischievous wink.

"Hey, sis," Todd said with a lewd grin, "how about a blowjob to start the morning?"

Emily smiled back at Todd. "Oh, sure!" she said happily. She dropped to the floor, crawling under the table and between Todd's legs. Her brother's soft cock dangled there, still looking mighty big to Emily even when it wasn't standing at attention. She began to run her tongue wetly across its length, smiling happily as it started to stir, kissing and slurping at his balls in between her long, slow licks.

"Cripes, Emily, I was kidding!" Todd said excitedly, squirming about in his chair. He spread his legs further apart, giving Emily more access to his rapidly-stiffening prick. "I didn't ... but ... ohh yeah, Em, suck it, you dirty whore!" Todd moaned and grabbed the arms of his chair tightly, closing his eyes as his sister took him fully in her mouth and began to work his length between her wet, willing lips.

As she went down on him, Emily decided she liked sucking her brother Todd's cock. She couldn't really remember why she hadn't wanted to at first the other day ... she supposed she'd just been in a bad mood or something, or maybe it was just because she was a dumb, silly slut. Anyway, sucking off Todd wasn't quite as much fun as going down on her brother Jack – after all, sucking and fucking Jack was just the best thing in the world, duh – but she loved the little differences she'd noticed last night in sucking both their big cocks. Jack ... well, Jack liked fucking her mouth with strong, slow strokes. He didn't always go deep in her mouth, but he loved it when she worked her tongue along his shaft, especially when she licked the crown of his cock like a lollipop. And he always made her swallow his sperm if his cock was in her mouth, every last drop. Always.

Todd, on the other hand... he loved fucking Emily's face like it was a pussy, fucking it hard and fast, slapping his balls against her chin as he shoved as much of his cock in her mouth as he possibly could. The more Emily choked and drooled on Todd's cock, the more her younger brother loved it ... and if she started deepthroating him, he went absolutely wild. And while Todd certainly didn't complain if she swallowed a load of his creamy fuckjuice, she noticed how much more excited he would get when he pulled his dick out of her mouth, and came all over her face or her tits instead. Which Emily absolutely loved.

So many different cocks, Emily thought idly, so many different ways to suck them. I wonder what other cocks Jack might want me to suck? Her pale, delicate cheeks hollowed softly as she sucked on the head of Todd's cock, letting her tongue lightly flutter over the slit before sliding her mouth down the full length of his dick. She loved how loudly Todd moaned when she did that.

Emily shivered as she suddenly felt soft, smooth skin brushing against her hip while she knelt under the kitchen table. She pulled her mouth off Todd's shaft, a long, thin string of her saliva running from her chin to the tip of her brother's raging hard-on. Turning her head, Emily smiled as she saw her mother joining her on her hands and knees under the table. Mother and daughter kissed passionately, and Emily quivered with joy for a moment as Chelsea slid her hand delicately across the soft curves of her ass while they kissed, her mother's fingers teasing her slit with a light caress as their tongues lewdly intertwined together.

"Morning, dear," Chelsea said softly to Emily, and then Emily watched as her mother slipped her mouth onto Todd's cock and started to earnestly suck off her son. Emily nestled her head next to her mother's shoulder, sucking on Todd's scrotum and licking the base of his shaft while her mother sucked and swirled her tongue around the head of her son's dick. The two lovingly kissed and their way up and down Todd's stiff prick, stopping on occasion to kiss each other intensely before resuming their oral attentions to Todd.

It only took a few minutes for Todd to do exactly what Emily expected, which was just a tiny bit disappointing to her ... but she still wasn't entirely surprised. In a weird way, she understood completely. Todd's yelps and giddy cries of ecstasy as his mother and sister sucked and slobbered on his manhood quickly gave way to loud, labored grunts. And then suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Emily saw a hand reach under the table to grab her mother by the hair. The hand abruptly pulled Chelsea's face off Todd's quivering cock ... and then the hand grabbed her mother by the wrist, yanking her out from under the table and out of sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.