Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Emily fucked Charlotte two more times in school that day.

The first time was back in the bathroom, after third period. Emily had been waiting for Charlotte when the confused cheerleading captain had finally wandered back there ... she'd grabbed Charlotte by the wrist without saying a word, and dragged her into a bathroom stall. There, Emily hiked up her skirt, yanked down her panties, and sat down on the toilet in front of Charlotte.

"Time for seconds, you nasty whore," Emily said to Charlotte. Even though her voice was calm, her heart was pounding, and every inch of her body tingled with unbridled excitement. She couldn't believe she was doing this, making Charlotte – head cheerleader Charlotte, prom queen Charlotte, biggest bitch in the whole school Charlotte – her personal fucktoy slut. She didn't really know why she was doing it, either ... but she didn't really care, either. For one thing, she loved doing it.

For another, her head started to pound and ache, every time she tried to think about it...

Charlotte stood in front of Emily, arms folded sullenly across her ample chest. Emily could see the fury flashing hatefully in Charlotte's dark eyes as the girl tried to tell her no. Charlotte's whole body shook in fear and rage, and Emily knew exactly what the head cheerleader really wanted to say. She knew that Charlotte wanted – more than anything – to beat the shit out of her, to scream at her, to make her suffer. And she knew that last thing in the world that Charlotte wanted was to eat her wet cunt. Again.

"I ... I don't ... please, don't make..." Charlotte whispered timidly, unable to look at Emily. For all the hate and rage that was trapped inside her, that was all Charlotte could manage.

Still holding Charlotte's wrist, Emily yanked Charlotte down to the cold tile floor of the bathroom, down on her knees. She slapped Charlotte in the face. "Shut up and eat my pussy, you stupid bitch," Emily said irritably. She grabbed Charlotte's hair, forcing the girl's face between her legs.

Charlotte's tongue flickered out, and the girl began to feast on Emily's wet cunt.

Five minutes later, Emily screamed as a ferocious orgasm ripped through her slender body.

The second time was shortly before lunch. Emily happened to run into Charlotte in between classes. The head cheerleader was by her locker, talking with her other friends. Charlotte looked somewhat recovered from her experiences in the bathroom, as she chatted cattily with her friends, making fun of some other unfortunate underclassmen ... but she went quiet when she saw Emily.

"With me," Emily said, as she grabbed Charlotte's wrist. Emily didn't know who was more shocked by her boldness – Charlotte's friends, who stared at her in horror, or herself for being so bold. She brought Charlotte to a nearby stairwell, down all the way to the bottom of it. It was fairly secluded.

Emily pushed Charlotte down on her knees. "Eat my ass," she said, pulling down her panties and hiking her skirt up again. To Emily's utter delight, Charlotte put her mouth right between Emily's legs, and began dutifully licking her bottom.

No ... way, Emily thought, shocked, surprised ... and excited. Why is Charlotte even listening to me? The older cheerleader's talented tongue found the pucker of Emily's ass and began to lick it. Emily groaned, and pushed her bottom insistently against Charlotte's face, getting off as much from her other girl's choked sobs as from the sweet slithering sensation of having her asshole reamed by a dirty slut mouth. She could've told me no in the bathroom, or here ... I know she doesn't want to ... but she does whatever I want ... like she doesn't ... can't...

" ... control herself..." Emily muttered under her breath, and then Charlotte's tongue pushed deeper inside her asshole, wiggling inside her rectum. Emily moaned loudly, not caring if anyone could hear her, not caring if the entire school could hear her ... and then she shuddered, and began to cum hard again. She quickly yanked Charlotte again by the hair, hauling her up so she could shove her spasming, dripping cunt into Charlotte's slut face, smearing even more of her wanton juices onto the other girl's cheeks and chin.

As she came, Emily stopped wondering, and thinking. And simply wallowed in the dirty delights that washed over her body again, and again, and again...

Poor slut, Emily thought wickedly. I still haven't let her cum yet ... too bad.

When Charlotte finally stood up, Emily smiled at her rival ... her former rival, she supposed. "You're mine now," she said. "You'll do whatever I want. And even though you hate every second of it ... you'll still be incredibly turned on by it. Understand?"

Charlotte nodded. Emily smiled, although she was a bit confused as well. Why am I saying this? It doesn't even seem like I'm talking ... it's like someone else is speaking through me...

Emily shook her head. "Anyway. You're my ... my bitch, now. Go."

Charlotte nodded ... and slunk away, scurrying away up the stairs without a sound.

Emily would've molested and tormented Charlotte even longer, except she received a text from Jack shortly after lunch. Cut class, the text ordered. Go to the spa downtown – Magic Touch. They'll be waiting for you.

So Emily had gone. And, indeed, they were waiting for her. When she told her name to the receptionist at the spa, the slim raven-haired girl simply nodded. "Of course," she said. "We've been expecting you ... the porn star special. Follow me."

And so Emily followed the girl to the back of the spa, where she'd stripped completely naked ... and where her legs, her pussy and even her ass were promptly systematically waxed with brutal efficiency, leaving all of the skin of even her most intimate areas completely bare and smooth. It was quick and painful, but curiously, Emily didn't mind the pain. In fact, to her amazement, she was getting off on it. As the last thatches of golden curls were ripped away from her nether regions, she found herself starting to moan and writhe in delight, despite the agony. She felt a hot dampness starting to grow between her legs as the pain grew and grew. The small dark-haired girl began smirking as she put the finishing touches on the tender, bright pink flesh of Emily's bright pink sex ... and Emily blushed furiously, embarrassed that the girl noticed.

Once Emily was finished with her waxing, she headed immediately back to school. Fortunately, none of her teachers spotted her sneaking back in, so nobody really bothered her about where she'd been. She changed quickly in the girl's locker room, the tender flesh between her legs still tingling and burning wickedly ... and then she'd hurried into the corner of the gym where she and her friends Donna and Michelle had been practicing for the cheerleading squad auditions. The two were already there, waiting patiently for her.

"Where you been?" Michelle asked Emily with an easy grin. "Off with some hot guy?" Michelle was a petite redhead, always friendly and cheerful ... and a little bit of a slut, if rumors around the school were to be believed. Emily believed them.

"Something like that," Emily answered slyly. She watched Michelle's eyes grow big in surprise, but didn't elaborate. She glanced over at Donna, who was sitting on the wooden gym floor ... with a dazed, blank expression on her face. "You okay, Donna?"

"What?" Donna answered. "Oh, sorry, Emily ... didn't know you were here." Donna quickly snatched away a pair of headphones away from her head, which had been mostly hidden beneath her long curly mane of dark hair, and stuffed them into her gym bag. Emily thought the headphones looked familiar for some reason, but shrugged. She supposed it didn't matter.

The three girls practiced for about an hour. Much like the day before, Emily breezed through their routines, running through them effortlessly, never getting tired. Michelle looked like she was getting better, which pleased Emily to no end ... but Donna kept stumbling through everything, missing cues. "I'm sorry," Donna kept mumbling, as she kept uselessly rummaging through her gym bag between routines, like she was looking for something important.

"Sorry's not going to cut it," Emily eventually snapped after another hour of practice, and after Donna had screwed up a simple routine for the umpteenth time. "Get your shit together, bitch." Michelle had stared at Emily in shock after that ... and Donna simply looked hurt, and mumbled some excuse about needing to do homework, and shuffled quickly out of the gym, reaching into her bag as she left.

And so practice ended.

It was fairly late when Emily finally got home from her practice. Still annoyed with Donna and her distracted, bumbling idiocy – the dumb bitch better get her shit together, or I'll make her sorry, she found herself thinking, over and over, a bit more angrily that she'd expected – Emily barely noticed that she'd immediately taken off all of her clothes. For that matter, she barely noticed that her mother had thoughtfully put a laundry hamper right at the door, so she could strip the moment she entered the house. She kicked away her sneakers, and peeled away her t-shirt, her shorts, her bra and her panties, and the cute low socks she liked to wear, and absently tossed them on top of her mother's clothes, which already lay in a jumbled pile at the bottom of the hamper.

Emily started to head up the stairs to her room. She could hear the sound of low voices coming from her dad's study, which was next to the kitchen. The door to the study was closed. Emily couldn't hear exactly what was being said inside the study, but it sounded like Jack was in there, talking ... and so was her mother, who sounded quite happy and pleasant ... and her father, who sounded anything but happy and pleasant.

Daddy's home? Emily thought, puzzled. I thought he was still in Tokyo on a business trip. How come he's here?

For a moment, Emily thought of entering the study, just to find out what was going on. Well, that, and to see Jack. She really, really wanted to see him, to talk to him, to fuck him ... but she stopped herself. For some reason, she didn't think she should interrupt Jack without his permission. It didn't seem right.

There was no sign of her younger brother Todd, though. Thank goodness, Emily thought as she made her way up the stairs. She was in no mood to deal with her chubby little smartass brother ... especially after the way he'd lecherously stared at her earlier, during breakfast. Like he'd never seen her naked before. Like that wasn't normal, or something. Little perverted creep, Emily thought. She shuddered. I mean, come on ... Jack can look at me like that, because he's Jack. But Todd ... ick. Just ... ick. Hopefully he's staying at his friend Brian's house tonight, so I don't have to deal with his shit.

Emily made her way to her room. She was all set to put on the outfit that Jack had picked for her – her special outfit, that she knew she was always supposed to wear in his bedroom – but she noticed a simple note, sitting folded on top of her bed. Curiously, she picked it up, and read it.

Don't wear anything, slut. Stay naked.

Just shower, and put on some makeup.

Make your hair look pretty as well.

When you're ready, come to my workshop in the basement.

– J

Emily's eyes shone with excitement as she finished reading. Yes, yes, yes, Jack's finally going to fuck me, she thought. She practically sprinted into the bathroom so she could shower, as her brother asked. She quickly washed herself, scrubbing all the sweat from her practice away so she was nice and clean. Toweling herself off, she brushed her hair, put on a hint of eyeliner and pink lip gloss ... moving fast, but not too fast. She wanted to look perfect for Jack.

When she finally decided she was ready, Emily headed down the stairs, down to the basement, going through the kitchen and past the study. She noticed that the study door was open and the study was empty, but didn't give much thought to it. She was too busy thinking about Jack. She opened the door to the basement with a little bit of trepidation ... she didn't go down there much. And she certainly hadn't been down there recently, not since Jack had gotten their parents to convert it to his own personal workspace. She made her way down into the basement...

... and what she saw utterly shocked her.

The basement was brightly lit, with lots of fluorescent lights in the ceiling. Gone were the dingy shelves and the old washing machine that Emily remembered. Instead, they were replaced with a pristine white tile floor, bright white walls ... and several computer stations, all at the edges of the room, along those walls. Boxes and boxes of electronic and computer equipment filled the space between the stations, and in the corners of the basement were large black speakers, mounted atop short metallic tripods, all facing the center of the room.

In the center of the room was a large circular bed, covered with white satin sheets. Six small digital cameras, again mounted atop tripods, were evenly spaced the bed.

Emily swallowed hard. She suddenly found herself wondering exactly why she'd come to the basement, and why she was so eager ... to fuck Jack ... her own brother? And the cameras ... did that mean... ?

"No," Emily whispered. "No, no, no..."

And yet, Emily found herself unable to leave. Instead, she walked towards the bed as though she was in a trance, unable to stop herself. Nervously, she sat naked at the edge of the bed, wondering why she was there.

A familiar sound began to echo through the basement. Emily looked around, trying to find the source of the noise ... and realized that the speakers in the corners were playing familiar music, the wonderful, tuneless, static-filled noise that used to play from the headphones Jack had given her. She nodded as the odd music played, feeling better. The music was soothing. Of course she'd come to the basement. Jack was going to fuck her.

And it was going to be great.

The lights from the ceiling above began to flash as well. Though they flickered in odd, bright patterns, they made Emily feel a bit sleepy. She lay down on the bed, the coolness of the satin sheets feeling wonderful against her naked skin. Lying on her back, she watched the lights, and listened to the music, and...

Stage four conditioning begins, Emily thought sleepily. Emily, you absolutely love being a dirty, perverted slut. Whenever you're with Jack, or with someone Jack chooses, you'll do whatever Jack wants, or what they want, without hesitation. You'll love every second of it. Confirm agreement.

"I agree," Emily said dreamily.

Emily, sex makes your body feel fantastic. From now on, you constantly crave sex. You can't get enough of it. You may not engage in sex with anyone without Jack's express permission, however. You also may not pleasure yourself sexually without Jack's express permission. At the present time, you are only permitted to engage in sex with the head cheerleader Charlotte without Jack's express permission, as previously coded in conditioning subroutine Epsilon seventeen. Confirm agreement.

"I agree," Emily said dreamily.

Emily, you have a sexy body. You have wonderful tits. Your tits will be even more wonderful when your body makes them grow bigger. You'll want to show off your body as much as possible, especially your tits. You'll enjoy dressing like a slut whenever you're not in the house, in order to show off your body. And when you're in the house, you will be naked at all times, except when Jack has specifically told you to wear a certain outfit. Confirm agreement.

"I agree," Emily said dreamily.

"Good," said Jack.

Calibrations complete. Stage four conditioning ends.

Startled, Emily sat up. Jack was there, sitting near the bed at one of the computer stations. He wore a simple polo shirt and jeans. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes roaming over Emily's naked body. She blushed.

"Sorry, Jack," Emily said. "I didn't hear you ... I guess I fell asleep, or something."

"Or something," Jack agreed. "Sorry I'm late. Dad came home. He and Mom and I needed to work some shit out. It's all taken care of, though, so don't worry about it." He sat up in his chair, and gestured around the basement. "What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Emily said. She glanced around the room, nodding her approval ... but as she nodded, a frown crossed her face. "I don't get it, though. The bed, I mean. And the cameras."

"Right. That," Jack said. He leaned forward, grinning at his sister. "Well, remember how I told you that I wanted our first time together to be something you won't ever forget?"

"Yes," Emily replied, nodding eagerly. "I remember."

"Well, I thought such a special occasion – me fucking that sweet pussy of yours for the first time – was worth recording," Jack said. "So you're going to be my special little porn star. I'm going to record every second of us together ... but that's not all. I've also set up a live digital feed for some, um, friends of mine. And they're going to get to watch us, too."

Emily's eyes widened in surprise. "They're going to ... to watch us?" she stammered. She stared at her brother in disbelief. When she'd dreamed of fucking him, she imagined that their first time together would be something tender, something sweet and special ... not her being turned into his dirty whore, fucking on camera.

"Of course," Jack said with a smirk. "You'll love that, right? After all, you love being a dirty, perverted slut. Right?"

"Right," said Emily. She nodded slowly ... then, more vigorously, as she decided her brother was right. She frowned again, though, as she nodded. She felt like she needed to ask Jack something. Something important. At least, it had been important when she came down to the basement. Even though she'd forgotten what it was.

"Something the matter, sis?" Jack asked. He wheeled his chair over to the bed, and put his hand on her smooth, bare thigh. "You look like something's bothering you."

"Well ... um..." Emily put her hand over her brother's. "I have a question. I think. I don't remember it, though."

"No problem," said Jack. "Easily solved. Forget your conditioning for a moment. You may ask your question."

"Why me?" Emily suddenly asked, her voice shaking. She looked at Jack with dawning horror for a moment. "You ... the headphones ... you could've picked anyone ... why ... why are you doing this?"

"Why did I do this to you, or why did I do this at all?" Jack smirked. "Well, I have to answer why I decided to change myself before why I decided to change you, too. And change is good, sexy sister of mine." He leaned forward in his chair, placing his hand on one of Emily's pert, firm breasts. His thumb rolled lazily around the hardness of her nipple while he cupped the soft underside of her tit in his fingers, bouncing her breast up and down. Emily whimpered as her brother played with her,

"I decided to change myself," Jack said quietly, "because I was tired of being afraid. Being smart doesn't mean shit if you're too shy to tell anyone your ideas. And I was tired of being a joke. Maybe I was the smartest kid in school, but that didn't get stop the jocks from stuffing me in garbage cans, or sticking KICK ME signs on my back and kicking my ass with steel-toed boots. That didn't stop the pretty girls from laughing at me whenever I tried talking to them ... laughing in my face, calling me a loser and telling me to get lost." Jack grinned crookedly. "I don't know what hurt more, those boots ... or those words."

For a moment, Emily thought she saw a hint of sadness in Jack's face. She knew exactly what he was talking about ... much to her shame. She'd seen him get stuffed in his own locker once, by one of the lacrosse players. She'd also seen him try to ask out one of Donna's friends on a date once ... and watched as Donna coldly informed him that neither she nor any of her friends ever went out with losers. Lots of people had watched that sad moment, and lots of people had laughed...

... and Emily was one of them.

"I'm sorry, Jack," Emily said quietly. "I never –"

Jack's hand left Emily's breast. He raised it to her face, and pressed a finger sternly against her lips, silencing her. "Save it," Jack said in a quiet, flat voice. "I don't want your pity. Ever. Because ... well, because I don't need it. It's why I never complained – not to Mom, or to Dad, or to anyone. It was my own fault, really. I let people treat me that way. I never fought back, because I was too shy – or too afraid – to fight. So I let people take advantage of me. My fault, as much as theirs."

"And besides," Jack continued, "I've got something better than pity."

"What's that?" Emily asked. Although she thought she already knew the answer.

"Revenge," Jack said simply.

Emily didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

"Well, anyway, couple of months ago, I decided I was sick of being afraid," Jack continued. His fingers kept flying across the keyboard of his computer. Emily, still kneeling naked on his brightly-lit bed, could hear more and more devices scattered throughout the room begin to hum as they came to life. "And fear's kind of stupid, y'know? It's just a chemical reaction that happens in your brain, responding to stimulation ... or, more accurately, the electrical impulses in your brain that come from that stimulation. Most people are slaves to those chemical reactions and electrical impulses. They can't control them. But I figured if I could control them ... or, rather, condition them..."

Emily stared blankly at Jack. She could kind of follow what her brother was saying ... sort of. It was hard to think, especially since she couldn't stop imagining how fantastic it was going to be when Jack finally stopped talking and starting fucking her needy pussy with that big beautiful cock of his. Still ... for some reason, she wanted to know more.

"I don't understand," Emily said. "The headphones... ?"

"Ah. Right," Jack replied. He picked up a set of the headphones that lay next to his computer, sitting atop a jumble of wires and circuit boards. "Not really headphones, actually. More like electrical impulse transmitters. It rewires how your brain responds to certain things. I found out, though, it can be used for other things. Like changing your inhibitions. And it could make physical changes, too. Like I said, it's all chemical reactions and electrical impulses. Once you unlock that code..."

Jack stood up. He took off his shirt, revealing a lean, ripped physique. Emily stared at her brother, stunned ... and kind of turned on. Holy shit, Emily thought. Even yesterday, his body didn't look that awesome...

"The key to the code is DNA," Jack said. "I had to figure out the right sequence of rewriting my own electrical impulses and chemical reactions that were specific to my own genetic code. Took a while ... but I did it." Still standing, Jack unbuttoned the fly of his jeans, and yanked them down around his ankles. Emily's mouth practically watered as she found herself staring at Jack's boxers – and the giant, tenting bulge that was straining to be free of them.

"Once I figured how to change myself, and control the secrets of my own mind and body," Jack continued, kicking away his jeans into a corner of the room, "I realized I could control anyone. I just needed to find the link between other people's DNA, and how their own chemical reactions and electrical impulses worked inside their heads. But doing that to myself, and then to someone else – well, DNA's complicated. So I needed a good starting point."

Emily felt like a light bulb had gone on over her head. "So that's why..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.