Listening to Jack
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

The next morning, things were very, very strange for Emily.

Even stranger than usual.

She awoke with a blissful smile on her face, still incredibly happy from the wonderful night she'd spent with her twin brother Jack, and with her mother. She still couldn't exactly remember what they'd done ... but Emily supposed that didn't matter. Whatever they'd done, it had been amazing. All because of Jack. And Jack had promised that there would even more fun in store for her, later in the evening, something very special...

Emily giggled in delight. She couldn't wait.

Oh, Jack, Emily thought dreamily, you're so, so good to me...

Emily was still thinking of Jack when she finally got up and headed for her morning shower. He was all she could think of – for some reason, she couldn't think of anything else. Not that she minded, of course. She especially liked to think of her brother with his shirt off, with that long, lovely cock of his dangling between his legs...

Thoughts of her sexy brother were still running through Emily's head as she went downstairs to grab some quick breakfast before school. She opened the fridge, absently daydreaming of Jack's tongue lapping at her pussy – I bet he's a fantastic pussyeater, Emily lazily mused – and then, she felt the cold air wash over her bare skin. Emily shivered.

It was only then that Emily realized she'd come downstairs to the kitchen completely naked.

Embarrassed, Emily's face started to turn red ... and when she glanced over her shoulder, her face turned bright crimson. Her younger brother Todd was sitting at the table, dressed in a grubby t-shirt and rumpled khaki shorts. He was staring in shock at her ass, and at the wispy, teasing tufts of her pussy hair that was visible from behind. His mouth was open, slack with surprise and wonder ... and then he closed it, with a leering grin stretching across his round face instead.

"Nice ass, Emily," Todd finally said. "Forget something this morning?" He went back to eating his cereal, but his eyes never left the slender, naked body of his sister. Emily could feel his gaze wandering all over her flesh, savoring every inch of it.

Looking over to the side of the refrigerator, Emily saw that she'd left a bag full of her school clothes, all neatly folded and ready to wear, right by the doorway. Her shoes were right next to the bag. Her face still burning with embarrassment, Emily stared at the bag, completely bewildered. She knew that she must've dropped the bag right at the door, right before she'd come into the kitchen ... except she didn't remember doing that. At all. And even besides that, she couldn't for the life of her think of why she would've done that in the first place.

Why didn't I get dressed in my room? Emily wondered, totally mystified. She heard Todd let out a loud, wicked chuckle. She shuddered, feeling completely humiliated. God, I'm so fucking stupid ... better get dressed, and stop giving Todd a free show. Little fucking pervert ... I wouldn't mind if it was Jack looking at me, but Todd ... he's such a little creep...

Emily tried taking a step towards her clothes.

Instead, she found herself standing still, in front of the open refrigerator. Much as she wanted to go put on her clothes ... she couldn't bring herself to do it. As humiliating as having Todd leer at her while he ogled the sight of her supple, naked flesh, it was also turning her on as well. As Todd's eyes roved over her body, she felt a hunger awakening inside her body, and a delicious warmth starting to burn between her legs.

Which was even more humiliating.

Which turned Emily on even more...

Mortified, Emily grabbed her yogurt out of the refrigerator. She walked towards the table – and towards Todd – clutching the small container in her hand, realizing that she was giving her brother a spectacular view of her breasts, and her pussy. She thought vaguely of folding her arms over her chest, or doing something to cover herself up, except she couldn't for some reason. She couldn't even bring herself to sit down at the table, so at least she could use the table to hide the lower part of her body from her gawking brother. Instead, she stood across the table from Todd, eating spoonfuls of yogurt straight from the container with long, slow licks ... saying nothing, and sucking lewdly on the spoon as her brother stared lasciviously at her.

As Emily silently ate her breakfast, keeping her body on full display for her brother Todd, she heard the sound of stairs faintly creaking. Maybe it's Jack, she thought excitedly. Before Emily knew what was happening, though, she felt a slender arm wrap around her slim waist, and suddenly her mother Chelsea was there, naked as she was, leaning in to kiss her.

It's not Jack, but it's almost as good, Emily thought. Smiling wickedly, she put down her yogurt and leaned in to kiss her mother, eagerly exploring her mother's mouth with her probing tongue. Emily held her mother's head as she kissed her, pressing her breasts insistently against her mother's ample chest, sighing and squealing as her mother slid a hand down her thigh to give it a hard, playful slap. She closed her eyes, as bright flashes of pink and emerald green suddenly danced in front of her eyes ... and when Emily opened them again, all was good. Amazingly good.

Emily also thought she heard the sound of a cereal spoon clattering to the floor, along with some sort of strangled cry of utter disbelief. She wasn't entirely sure, though. She was enjoying the lewd, passionate kiss that she shared with her mother far too much to care about falling spoons.

"Morning, angel," Chelsea said playfully to Emily, softly biting on her daughter's lower lip and she pulled away from their kiss. "Sleep well?"

"Mmm ... yes," Emily replied with a smile. "Slept great, Mom."

It suddenly didn't seem all that strange that she was naked anymore. In fact, it made perfect sense. She didn't understand why she'd been so uptight about being naked in front of her horny younger brother. Mischievously, Emily picked up her yogurt container, and dabbed a big pink dollop of yogurt onto one of her mother's luscious breasts. She dipped her head down and began to lightly slurp the yogurt off her mother's tit, looking up adoringly at her mother's gorgeous face as she ran her tongue and teeth over a delicious yogurt-drenched nipple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.