Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Emily woke up the next morning, feeling muddled and confused. For some reason, she had a hard time remembering exactly what she'd done the day before. She knew she'd had a perfect day, and that everything had been amazing ... but exactly what had been amazing about it, she couldn't say for sure. She honestly didn't know. She vaguely knew she'd done something with her twin brother Jack, which seemed odd, but for the life of her she couldn't remember what they'd done together.

But the more Emily thought about it, the less confused she felt. After all, the day had been just perfect. That, she knew for sure. And thinking about her perfect day made her very, very happy. So why did she need to worry about the details?

As Emily dressed for school, she noticed that putting on her bra was surprisingly difficult. It was weird, but it seemed like her breasts were bigger. She needed to rummage around in her underwear drawer for a couple of minutes before she could find one that she could wear comfortably ... a red, lacy one that barely managed to contain the curves of her breasts. Emily stared at her breasts for a while in her bedroom mirror, wondering if they would burst out of the bra. She giggled. I kind of hope they do, actually, , she thought with a wicked smirk, as she began to run her fingers lightly over their swells and curves. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure as she played with her tits, thinking again about how perfect yesterday had been ... and then, she finished getting dressed, throwing on a plaid skirt and a red blouse, which also struggled to contain her ample cleavage. She didn't see a matching pair of panties in the underwear drawer, so she didn't bother putting any on. She didn't think she'd need them, and besides, they just seemed like they'd get in the way.

Emily stopped herself. In the way? What? she thought, feeling a bit bewildered. That seems kind of ... oh, never mind. It doesn't matter. And besides, they'll get in the way.

Smiling, Emily headed downstairs to breakfast. Jack wasn't at the table, which wasn't really surprising, but Emily found herself a little disappointed by that. Her mother wasn't there, either, which Emily did find surprising. Her mother was practically a fixture at the kitchen table in the morning, always trying to whip up "something a little special" for Emily's younger brother Todd, or for Emily's dad, if he happened to be around. Emily couldn't remember the last time her mother hadn't greeted her in the kitchen before school with a friendly wave and a cheerful smile, asking her if she had anything special planned for that day ... it was more than a little weird, not seeing her there.

The only person at the table was Emily's younger brother Todd, sloppily dressed in a gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans. He'd been busily slurping and shoveling some kind of purple-and-red cereal loaded with sugar into his face as Emily walked into the kitchen ... however, as he turned to look up at his older sister, he'd practically dropped his spoon as he stopped to gawk openly at her tits, his mouth open in surprise and wonder. Emily shot Todd a frosty look, and he turned away, his face reddening in embarrassment.

"Jesus, Todd," Emily snapped at her brother, "you're such a little fucking perv. Grow up already, huh?"

Todd didn't say anything. He just kept eating his cereal, afraid to look up at his sister. Emily smiled coldly.

"Finish up quick, loser," Emily said to Todd. "I've got to get to school a little early today." She opened the fridge, looking for some more yogurt. But she realized suddenly that she wasn't hungry and she felt great. So she decided she didn't need any breakfast. Slamming the refrigerator door, she turned to face Todd, arms folded over her chest - no sneak peeks for you, perv, she thought, still feeling more than a bit mad at him ... and then she noticed what was sitting on the table, next to Todd's bowl of cereal.

A pair of familiar headphones.

And two small white boxes, each box just big enough to hold a pair of new headphones.

"Um, Jack said the headphones, uh, they're for you," Todd mumbled, not bothering to look at Emily. He stared determinedly at his cereal, like it was the most amazing meal he'd ever eaten, not daring to glance over again at his sister. "And the boxes, um, they're for you, um, too. Except, uh, you aren't supposed to open them. You're, um, supposed to deliver them. Jack said, um, you'd, uh, know what he means." Todd shrugged, pretending to be indifferent. "'Cause I sure don't know what he was talking about."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.