The Tales of Tanitsar - Cover

The Tales of Tanitsar

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Chapter 18: A State Visit

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: A State Visit - This is the story of Macro, Prince and heir to the throne of Tanitsar, and how he ended slavery in his homeland. It is also the story of Thesia, a slave girl who becomes the linchpin for the unfolding events, of Alana, a lonely, unhappy princess who has to hide her disfigured face, of Anais, a freed slave and tactical genius, and of Pilar, Thesia's sister and rival, who is desperate to show her mettle. My first attempt at Fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex  

One evening, two weeks after King Odar's return, Macro joined his wives for dinner and was surprised that Livia was missing from the table. Thesia had a smirk on her face when she saw that he noticed, and after the first course was served and they were alone, she informed her husband.

"We spoke to Livia today asking her if she could imagine living with us in a formal bond. Oh Macro, the poor girl broke out in tears! We had misjudged her all the time. It is not you she is coveting, but Lamas. Poor Jolia was flabbergasted as you can imagine."

Jolia was preparing to join her husband in Hanilei.

"What now?" Macro asked, surprised but not dismayed. He liked Livia well, but he had not fallen in love with her.

"Jolia and Livia talked all afternoon. They are with your parents right now."

"I can guess the topic of the talk," Macro said dryly. "Well, I do not begrudge my brother a second wife if only Jolia can live with it."

Thesia made a face. She looked around, but Pilar was not yet back.

"I suppose that leaves my sister," she sighed. "Do you want me to broach the subject with her? Perhaps she has her mind set on another man."

"There is no hurry, Thesia. Right now, she is with us all the time. Let us wait for the birth of the children and then we can think about it again. I have no pressing need for another wife."

"I think Macro is right," Alana agreed. "We have become a little obsessed with the matter. Another wedding right now would be taxing for us anyway."

They left it at that, but later in the evening, Jolia and Livia showed.

"Livia will travel to Hanilei with me," Jolia announced. "We hope that Lamas will agree."

"What does the law in Hanilei say about multiple marriages?" Alana asked curiously.

"They're not forbidden, but frowned upon," Thesia answered for Jolia. "A second wife usually means that the first wife will be living in separation from the man. They do not have sister-wives."

Livia shook her head. "Maybe I should stay. I would not want to be the cause of trouble for Lamas."

Macro shook his head. "Lamas is still a Prince of Tanitsar and second in the line of succession. He can have four wives, even if he serves as Regent of Hanilei. We can claim that his marriages are a matter for the House of Odar only."

Jolia smiled at him. "When did you ever turn into an advocate?" she asked.

"When my father made me the Vice-regent. Am I not right?"

Jolia laughed now. "You used the same argument as your father, if perhaps a little less blunt. The King said, 'My son can marry whomsoever he chooses, and if they don't like it, too bad!' Queen Regula was of the same opinion."

"See, it's that simple. Right now, there is nobody in Helas who would dare protest anyway. They face other problems," Macro ended the debate.

Livia was not at ease yet. "My Prince..."

"It's Macro, Livia," he gently reminded her, and she nodded.

"Macro, when the P ... When Thesia asked me if I would consider joining you as your fourth wife, I felt the honour of the offer, but my heart speaks for your brother. Will you forgive me?"

Macro took her hand in his, a first. "Livia, knowing my brother for all my life, I have my problems believing you, but I accept it." He grinned. "You loving him is just as hard to believe as when Thesia, Alana and Anais claimed to love me, for I am as unworthy of each of you as is my brother. Just be happy, Livia, and help Jolia make my brother happy. I, in turn, will be happy to call you my sister."

In this moment, Pilar entered. After hugging Thesia briefly, she approached Macro.

"My Prince, a flotilla of ships is drawing near our harbour. They bear the colours of Nipom."

"Will they make the harbour before darkness?" Macro asked sharply.

"It is expected they will. Given the previous messages, we have to assume that the Prince Itoh is on board."

"Then I better get ready to welcome our visitor," Macro said. "Thesia, Alana, you had better stay. It's getting late, and I should hate to have you standing on your feet all the time."

"Should I come?" Anais asked. She was obviously pregnant, but not as far along as her sister-wives.

"No, Anais. You rest. He cannot expect a full welcoming delegation when he arrives after dusk. I shall greet him as Vice-regent of Tanitsar. Perhaps Pilar can accompany me? She could also see to it that the Princes' Palace is ready for our visitor."

Their former home had been converted into a guest house for ranking visitors.

"I have ordered that it be made ready," Pilar nodded. "I shall accompany you, of course."

Macro kissed his wives and then rushed to dress for the occasion. The Heavenly Empire was a warrior nation. Macro therefore opted for wearing his black uniform and both swords. Returning to the hall, he found Pilar that had changed into her court dress.

"Ready, Silver Willow?" he asked jokingly, and Pilar nodded with a smile.

The Princes' Guard lined the quay when the leading ship of the flotilla of three made fast. A gangplank was lowered onto the quay, and man dressed in silk walked across. He saw Macro standing in the front of the guard detail and approached him.

"I am Neigo, envoy for the Heavenly Empire. My Lord, the Prince Itoh, is on board this ship. Is he welcome to visit?"

"I am Macro, Prince and Vice-regent of Tanitsar, and I welcome Prince Itoh to our lands. May his visit bring peace and happiness for both our people."

The Envoy raised and flipped open a silk fan, and a moment later a tall, sinewy man of Macro's age walked over the gangplank. He wore his black hair tied back, and his torso was covered in body armour made from lacquered bamboo. At his side Macro saw a utilitarian sword without decorations.

"Prince Itoh, in the name of my father, King Odar of Tanitsar, I welcome you!" Macro spoke.

The man bowed slightly. "In the name of my father, the Emperor Hashima, Ruler of the Heavenly Empire, I thank you for your welcome, and I bring my father's wishes of Peace and Friendship with me."

"Then you are doubly welcome, Prince. Being advised of your intended visit, we have prepared quarters for you and your entourage. Will you accept our hospitality?"

"If it will not inconvenience the Royal House of Tanitsar too much, I will gladly accept."

"It is no trouble, Prince, only an honour. May I present the Worthy Pilar? She is a Lady in Waiting for the Queen Javila, my mother, and she will lead you to your quarters and tend to your wishes."

Pilar stepped forward, and the foreign Prince stared at her for a moment. In the flickering light of the torches, Pilar with her silvery hair and her blue robe of heavy silk was indeed a sight.

"Noble Prince, will you assemble your closest followers and servants, and I shall show you to the Princes' Palace," Pilar spoke.

The prince turned to the envoy who gave another signal with his fan. A group of thirty men and a few women walked gingerly over the gangplank. At least ten of the men were warriors, clad completely in black, the Prince's bodyguards.

"We are ready, Worthy Pilar," the envoy announced.

With Macro's guards carrying burning torches, the group made its way through the dark streets to Macro's childhood home. It was brightly lit with numerous torches and oil lamps, and a strong detachment of servants from the Palace stood ready to tend to their high-ranking visitors. Macro bade his farewell and promised to be back in the morning, to bring the visitors before King Odar. Pilar stayed behind, claiming her need to make sure that the Prince was not lacking anything.

Once Macro was gone, Prince Itoh addressed Pilar.

"Worthy Pilar, I should ask you to retire yourself. My needs will be taken care of, and I could never console myself were you to miss sleep on my behalf."

Pilar regarded him with her light blue eyes.

"My Prince, surely you will understand that I have to do what my sense of duty dictates. Be assured that I regard it as an honour, not as a chore, to see to your comfort."

In the more steady light of the oil lamps, Itoh had his first good look at Pilar, and he saw the faint scar on her cheek. He also regarded her well-balanced stance and the sinewy arms. He recalled the way she moved too and in an instant he understood the meaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.