What the Future May Bring - Cover

What the Future May Bring

Copyright© 2012 by Going Forward 55

Chapter 25

John White surveyed his 12,000 troops as they finished their last training maneuvers before they would go into action. These troops however, were not going into action in the Middle East or along the Mexican border. These troops, who would be divided into groups of between 10 and 300, were to be deployed at cities and outside of military installations throughout the Pacific northwest.

As the state funeral for the late President would be getting underway in Washington, D.C., John White, head of the Association for a Segregated Society, White Humans Only Legally Eligible, would be launching an insurrection which he hoped would accomplish his long held dream, the establishment of a white people's nation in the Pacific northwest of the United States.

White's Association, which consisted of members of the Order, the Ku Klux Klan, the Aryan Nation and an assortment of other reactionary racist groups, had experienced an alarming growth in their membership. This was due in large part to the declining economy and an increasing frustration at the government's inability to deal with the problem. Financed primarily through robberies of banks and armored cars, White's group had been able to amass a formidable arsenal, which included machine guns, grenades and launchers, rockets, numerous types of explosives, and Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, which had been obtained on the black market.

The members of the group gathered for their final instructions before they proceeded to the recreational vehicles and buses they had specially outfitted with machine guns and armor plating. Pulling trailers loaded with arms, ammunition and explosives, the RVs would be used to transport troops to their destinations without alerting the authorities. Also departing from the 10,000 acre ranch in Idaho where they had been training would be sixty nondescript autos loaded with explosives and wireless detonators or timers which would be parked in tunnels and on bridges as well as next to police stations, oil refineries, municipal gas works and other targets that had been selected to cause as much confusion as possible.

The troops gathered around John White.

"Men, our moment of glory is at hand. Our dream of establishing a white people's nation will be realized within the next 48 hours. The days of being forced to live under the nigger lovers, the spic lovers and the Jew lovers who have fucked this country up so badly are about to come to an end!"

A loud, almost animal-like roar went up from the armed horde that was gathered in front of their supreme commander and leader.

"You know what your missions are. Those who will be parking cars will be picked up by their compatriots in the RVs or buses and will then proceed to their rendezvous points. Those of you who will be positioned around key military bases have your stocks of the Stingers, rocket propelled grenades, mortars and machine guns. Snipers have their assignments on rooftops and from windows overlooking police stations. The rest of you know what to do. We start our attack Tuesday morning at 7:00 A.M. Pacific time, 8:00 Mountain time. Good luck and may God be with us on our holy quest. Rev. Pecksniff will now offer a prayer for our success."

The Rev. Martin Pecksniff, an ultra-reactionary fundamentalist preacher who harangued against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and anyone else who opposed his demagoguery about the government, welfare, drugs, alcohol, taxes, liberalism and anything else that provoked his ire at any given moment, began his prayer.

"We pray to God almighty so that He may give us the strength to overcome those who have allowed our great country to degenerate under the atheistic liberal leanings of those who would place the supposed rights of the lazy welfare cheats, niggers, spics, homosexuals and drug dealers over the rights of honest, God fearing white working people."

"We pray to God to watch over our holy crusade to return our country to the great Christian ideals which made us great. We ask your blessing, oh heavenly Father, for this great undertaking which we are pursuing in your name. Oh heavenly Father, may you, in your great wisdom, smile upon our efforts in this holy crusade and give us your blessing. This we ask in your name. Amen."

John White stepped forward again.

"Gentlemen, you have your instructions. May God be with us as we strive to create the White People's Republic. I will be in touch with you to determine how things are going and to begin establishing the new order under which we will govern. May God bless all of you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.