Dad's Loose Shorts - Cover

Dad's Loose Shorts

Copyright© 2012 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad lays around the house wearing very loose shorts. His daughters are able to see up the leg and his privates and want a much closer hands on look. His wife sees what he is teaching them but why is she ignoring it? What is she up to that she can't condemn her husband's actions?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This is a corrected copy of Chapter 1. Changed mix cases to first person case, added quotations where needed and corrected spelling and words missing.

I always made sure my cock and balls were visible up the leg hole of my shorts as I sat in front of my kids with my legs spread wide, casually watching television. I made sure I had a pair of shorts that had leg openings where one could see up the opening.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my girls looking at my cock and giggle.

My wife was upstairs in the Study where she was working on a novel she has been wanting to write for a long time. I liked that because it gave me the opportunity to have my fun with the girls.

The next night the girls wanted to sit with me while they watched TV. They got on the couch with one on each side of me. I put my arms around both and held them to me.

They both had one of their hands laying on the bare part of my thigh which gave me a little thrill. I noticed my cock was starting to swell very slowly. The head was just barely poking out the end of my shorts.

The girls also noticed it and were very curious. Sasha who was on my left side had reached up to scratch her nose then she laid her hand right on top of my cock.

Now I had a decision to make. Do I make her move her hand or do I let it stay on top of my cock. Against my better judgement I left her hand where it was.

Sasha very slowly let her hand slide up and down the length of my cock. I sighed when she did that. She noticed it and also that I didn't fuss at her so she kept her hand where it was.

Now I was hard and my cock wanted to rise up out of those shorts but Sasha's hand kept it where it was. She could feel my hardness throbbing and she wondered what she should do next.

I also wondered what was on her mind. I just sat there watching TV and watched her out of the corner of my eye.

She raised her hand off my cock and poked her sister then pointed to my cock.

Margie then reached over and laid her hand on my cock. I could hear a little gasp out of her as she moved her hand along the length of my cock but I kept my eyes on the TV.

Sasha noticed that now that my cock was hard the head was sticking out of the end of my shorts. She pointed to it and her sister nodded her head. Sasha was always the bold one who would try different things just to see if she could get away with them. She decided this time she was going for broke.

While Margie continued to slide her hand back and forth Sasha put her hand right on the head of my cock and closed her fingers around it.

Hoo boy that made it throb even more and sent a thrill up my cock and through my body.

Now again I had to decide. Do I make them stop as a father should, or do I allow them to continue to give me pleasure?

I figured my wife was upstairs writing her novel and wouldn't know so what the hell and left their hands where they were.

Sasha squeezed it a couple of times and she could tell it was throbbing at her manipulations. She took her hand off my cock head when suddenly another hand wrapped around it and was squeezing it. I knew it was Margie this time.

Sasha was now sliding her hand back on forth over the length of my cock. They both were highly excited at this new found toy. Hah they were excited, I was almost ready to blow my cookies.

Margie released the head of my cock and Sasha again wrapped her fingers around it. Margie got more bold by sliding her hand along the length of my cock pushing the material of my shorts upward. This exposed all of my cock.

Now Margie is sliding her hand in both directions on my bare cock. Sasha's hand was on the head of my cock rubbing around and around on it.

That did it. I blew a big wad of cum out of my cock and on Sasha's hand that was cupping the head. She not only had a hand full of cum she removed it and put her sisters hand over the head to catch the other spurts of cum coming out of me. Now they both had a hand full of cum.

The two girls examined the contents in their hands. They looked at it closely, then tried to smell it. Then Sasha being the bold one licked some of it with her tongue. She nodded to Margie so she licked some of the cum on her hand. They looked at each other, smiled and both licked their hands clean.

Wow! I didn't know what to say then. I finally asked them "what were you doing?" as if I didn't know.

Sasha said, "I'm sorry daddy we won't do it again. Please don't punish us."

I said, "no I am not going to punish you. I just want to know what you were thinking?"

Sasha said, "we learned about cum at school and heard it tasted good. We just had to find out. We knew it was daring and were hoping mom would not come in here but we just had to find out. When I tasted it I could tell it was good so then Margie and I decided we would lick it all down and swallow it."

I said, "so what is the verdict on my cum?"

Sasha said, "it tastes real good and I hope I can have more."

Margie said, "the same with me. It was delicious and I hope I can get more too."

I said, "and what do you think will happen to all three of us if your mom finds out?"

Sasha said, "oh please dad, don't tell mom. We don't want to get into trouble or even make trouble for you. We promise it will be just our secret if you promise to let us eat more of your cum."

I now had another decision to make. Do I end this now and prevent further problems, especially my going to jail or do I allow them to continue to stroke my cock now and then and let them eat my cum?

Sasha said, "please daddy let us do it one more time? Pleeeaaaasssseeee?"

Oh why is it that little girls who whine at daddy always get their way. I pulled the leg of my shorts a little higher so more of my cock would be free.

Sasha began jacking my cock. Then Margie stroked it. I said, "get ready it's about to blow."

Sasha put her hand over the head of my cock and caught the first spurts of my cum with her left hand.

Then Margie put her hand up to catch the rest of it as Sasha kept pumping with her other hand.

Now with a cock sticking straight up, two little hands full of cum and one hand still pumping out more cum, my wife walks in.


"Well isn't this cozy. Are you girls having a good time?"

Sasha said, "Yeah mommy, we jacked his thing up and down and this stuff came out of it. We were just tasting it to see what it tasted liked."

"What does it taste like?"

Sasha said, "sorta like tapioca, mommy. It's really good. Daddy can we have some more?"

I said, "let's wait until we finish this conversation."

Millie said, "I don't want to talk about it right now. I just came down here to get a drink. I have all this stuff in my head for my novel. I am almost finished and I don't want to lose it by talking about what is going on here. We will discuss it later." She then went to the kitchen, got her drink and went back upstairs.

I said, "wow I thought sure she would blow up and put us all in the dog house."

Sasha said, "Yeah me too. She saw all the cum on our hands and didn't say anything about it. I wonder if that means it's ok for us to do this?"

I said, "I'm not sure but since she didn't make us stop. Go ahead and finish eating the cum on your hands."

Thinking to myself I wonder why she was so calm about this. There must be more to this. I wonder if she is hiding something that puts her in the position of not complaining? I suppose it will come out sooner or later.

Sasha said, "can we jerk it again and get some more cum to eat?"

I said, "oh what the heck, let's do it."

I had not lowered the leg of my shorts so my cock was still right out in the open. Sasha took it in her hand and began stroking it. She did it awhile then let Margie stroke it.

They changed off a couple of times then I said "ok get ready girls."

Sasha had a hold of it so she began jerking it up and down real fast and I went off. Some cum shot up in the air and hit her in the face. She aimed it at Margie and the second blast hit her face. Then it went to the oozing stage so they both got cum on their hands. She let Margie pump the rest of the cum out of me until it quit oozing.

They began by licking the cum off their hands. I told them to go look in the mirror so they could see the cum on their faces. They went into the bathroom and looked and shrieked then giggled. They used their fingers to wipe the cum off their faces then eat it.

They came back in the living room and sat next to me.

Sasha said, "ok daddy we want to try the blow job. Please?"

I said, "you can try it but I don't know how much cum I have left."

She said, "that's ok we just want to practice getting it in our mouth and practice how to do it."

I said, "let's be quiet so your mother doesn't get suspicious and come back downstairs."

Sasha said, "we'll be quiet as a mouse."

I showed them both how to lick around the head and just under the head at what looks like a cap. That is one sensitive spot. Now lick around that area. You can also slide your tongue down one side of it and back up the other side then go back to the top. You can let it slide into your mouth as far as you think you can. If you get the gagging effect then just stop and swallow and take a deep breath. You can wait until it gagging effect settles then move farther down. You don't have to go all the way down your first time. You can do it gradually each time you suck it."

Sasha tried it first. She began by licking around the head but she was more interested in getting my cock in her mouth. She opened wide and put her lips on the head. Then she moved down a little.

She backed off and said, "so far so good." Then put my cock back in her mouth and she slid down further this time. She stopped and looked up at me.

I said, "swallow and breathe through your nose." She swallowed then moved down another inch. She swallowed again and went down to where I was just barely touching her throat. She looked up at me and smiled as much as she could with a cock in her mouth.

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "did I do it ok daddy? Did it feel good?"

I said, "you did it just perfect and yes it really felt good especially when it touched your throat."

"Now Margie you try it."

She moved in and put her lips on the head. "Like this?"

I said, "yes now slowly slide down on it until you have to stop. Like I told Sasha breathe through your nose and swallow as often as you have to and that will help avoid the gagging. If you want you can back off and wait a bit then go down on it again."

She slowly slid down and got about two inches in her. She looked up at me and I smiled.

"That feels real good Margie. Keep going."

She was happy to hear that so she went down some more. It took her two more swallows to get down to her throat. She teased me by poking her throat with my cock. I moaned and that made her smile.

I said, "I am close to cumming. When I do you take a shot then let Sasha put it in her mouth for the second shot."

She teased me some more by pushing her throat against my cock. She couldn't get it inside her throat but the opening against my cock was enough to make me explode. I shot a big load in her mouth. I then pulled out and let Sasha put it in her mouth just in time for the second shot and she got a mouth full.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and let the rest of my cum shoot on both their faces. I put about three spurts on each face. It was funny watching my cum run down their face to their chins then drip on their body.

They both held my cum in their mouth so they could taste it. They swirled their tongues around the mixture. I told them when they were ready they could swallow it. Margie got cute and began gargling with it. So Sasha had to do it too. They started giggling as they both swallowed my cum.

I asked, "so how was it? Good, bad, or so so?"

Sasha said, "oh it was real good. I think I'm going to like sucking cock."

Margie said, "I thought it was cool when I teased your cock and you shot off in my mouth. That was a strange feeling but I loved it. I think I like sucking cock too."

I said, "well maybe now you two can suck my cock instead of just giving me a hand job. You can get my cum directly into your mouth instead of having to lick it off your hands."

Sasha said, oh boy that is super. "Now when do we learn to fuck?"

I said, "I told you we will have to wait and see how your mother plays this. Let me handle that. Now go get your faces cleaned up."

They headed to the bathroom and got all the cum off their faces mostly by wiping it with their fingers and eating it. Then they washed their hands and faces so they would be clean in case mom came downstairs again.

I pulled the leg of my shorts back down and went in and washed off my cock. I went back in the living room and watched more TV with the girls curled up on each side of me.


The next day Millie and Arlene from next door decided to go shopping and have lunch. Millie said, "we will be gone most of the day."

I said, "what about our talk?"

She said, "we'll talk later but see if you can keep from fucking them while I'm gone."

"Geeze Millie, I don't intend to fuck them."

"Well we know how one thing leads to another. Who was it that enticed me to jack them off then the next thing I knew he was inside my 14 year old pussy and the first shot out of his cock got me pregnant?"

"uhhh, hmmmm, gee I wonder who that pervert was?"

"Yeah right you cuntfucker. We'll discuss it tonight." She then left.

I figured there was nothing else to do and I was too tired to do yard work so I sat on the couch and flipped on the TV.


I relaxed on the couch watching some mindless program when the doorbell rang. Sasha ran to get it. It was Arlene's two daughters.

Sasha said, "daddy this is Aquarius. She's 15 and Moonbeam is 14." I thought what weird names to put on innocent girls. Parents must be hippies or something.

I said, "I'm glad to meet you. Those are long names."

Aqua said, "that's ok they call us Aqua and Moon or Moonie for short. You can too if you want."

I said, "ok that might be easier. I remember the days when those words were very popular."

She said, "yeah. Mom and dad met at Woodstock where she got pregnant with me. They used to live in a commune but then after dad got higher in the company we had to move to a house. So we moved here."

I knew they moved in and I haven't met them but Millie has. Hmmm wonder why my wife likes Arlene? Guess I'll learn eventually.

I said, "welcome to the neighborhood. Since you have become acquainted with my daughters, make yourself at home."

"Gee thanks."

The girls laid on the floor with my girls. They were facing the TV and their legs were pointed toward me. These girls were absolutely gorgeous for their ages. They are the kind that can make your mouth water and your cock get hard. I looked down and WHOA ... neither girl had panties on. Well my daughters were not wearing any either.

Here I am staring at four luscious teen pussies. Every time they moved a little those little pussies would wink at me. Needless to say I got a raging hard on. I had to be careful with these shorts or the head of my cock might stick out where they could see it as if I didn't want that to happen.

Sasha looked over at me and she looked up the leg of my shorts and giggled. Then Margie looked and she giggled too. The two girls were curious what my two were giggling about. Sasha pointed to me. They both looked and saw my hard cock in the leg of my shorts. They giggled and immediately crawled over to me and got a close look. What a bold move for two young girls.

I know as a father I should put an end to this and go to my room. I wasn't sure what else to do since they were on their knees and their faces were staring right up the leg of my shorts at my mostly covered cock. I figured I'd just sit there and see where this goes.

Looking at those two girls staring at my cock caused the head of my cock to slowly creep further and further out of my shorts to where it was finally exposed.

Aqua looked at Sasha and Margie and both nodded their heads. Then Aqua laid her fingers on the head of my cock. OH GOD, it shot electricity right up my cock through my body and into my brain. My cock then started throbbing. The girls all just giggled.

Sasha reached over and pulled my shorts up and let my whole cock spring up to full attention.

The two girls said, "WOW!"

Aqua said, "that is bigger than my dad's."

I said, "have both of you seen your dad's cock?"

She said, "Oh yes he lets us see it and play with it."

I said, "and how do you play with it?"

Aqua said, "sometimes we jack it and make him cum and other times we will suck it until he cums."

Playing innocent I said, "wow that is neat. What other things do you do with it?"

Aqua said, "sometimes he fucks both of us. We really like it when he does that. He likes to fuck and cum in us then we eat the cum out of each other's pussies."

I said, what does your mom think about you fucking your dad?"

She said, "oh she doesn't mind at all. She's usually upstairs fucking our two brothers. Sometimes our brothers fuck my sister and me."

I'm sitting here listening to this and finding it hard to believe. These girls are fucking their dad while mom is fucking their brothers. Now that is a truly open family if I ever saw one. Hearing that my cock got much harder.

Aqua said, "you really have a problem with that hard on. Let me fix it." Then she put her warm mouth on my cock and took it almost to her throat. Wow, I can't believe this girl is doing this to a near stranger.

I said, "that really feels great. I love it. But what would your mom or dad say if they knew you were sucking my cock?"

She said, "I don't think they will complain one bit because my dad has been fucking your wife."

"WHOA HOLD ON HERE. You say my wife is fucking your dad? How long has this been going on?"

Aqua said, "oh crap I thought you knew. I've let the cat out of the bag. I'll be in deep shit when I get home now."

I thought about this a few minutes and now I know why Millie didn't blow up over what our girls and I did. She probably needed a day to talk to Arlene about it before we had our discussion. I think I'll just play dumb and see where Millie takes this when we have our talk.

I said, Aqua I'll make a deal with you. Would you like it if I never said a word to your parents about you even seeing my cock or that I know your daddy fucks you and also fucks my wife?"

She said, "that would be nice if you didn't tell on us. He warned us about talking about his fucking us cause he might go to jail. As close as we have been to Sasha and Margie we figured you were safe to talk to. So what is the deal?"

I said, "would you and Moonie fuck me?"

She said, "that would be a good idea, then my dad can't fuss at us and your wife can't fuss at you. Sounds like a win win, don't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.