Craft Faire Love
Chapter 18: Interlude Between Shows

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Interlude Between Shows - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

When we arrived at the mini-monster-condo I just pulled things in, backed the trailer into the "barn", put the truck in its usual parking place and we just dragged our asses into the house. Once again it had been a very long day.

Hailey and I had started about 5:30am getting things ready, having breakfast, and then making the rounds to pick up Jessica and Melinda. We probably hit the road home after picking up Mel at about eight or so. Because of the size and weight of the truck it wasn't a 90-mile an hour dash from LA in six hours, so we didn't pull in until about 6:30 in the evening.

By the time we got all of our shit together at the house, the girls unpacking their things, getting some of Hailey's stuff from the back of the trailer, we had a couple pizzas' delivered, and it was getting close to 9:30.

While we were scarfing our pizza and beer the phone rang. I looked at the clock and noting that it was nearly 10pm it had to be someone that knew we were going to be here and probably up this late.

I picked it up and said, "Hello."

"Hey there Bob." It was Sandy.

"Hey, Sweetie. How are you doing?" I asked lovingly. Mel and Hailey looked up with questioning eyes, Jessie just smiled.

"Hi Bobby, are you guys up for an invasion?" she asked.

"You bet we are. We were talking about you earlier and wondered when you'd call or head up."

With that the girls knew it was Sandy and both smiled and silently clapped their hands. Jessi just sat there with a smile on her face.

"I'm still in LA but I was planning on leaving in the morning so I can be there tomorrow afternoon. You know me, I'll shoot up at 90+ so it'll only take me six hours or so."

"You be careful Sandy, I'd rather have you here an hour or two later than for you have problems." I added seriously. "Besides you don't want to get busted and maybe create some questions."

"True, but I'll be there. Let the girls know."

"They already do, Honey. They knew who it was as soon as I started talking, so they're dancing around."

Sandy laughed and said, "Tell them to save their energy, they're gonna need it!"

"Oh?" I queried.

"You know what I mean you nasty man," she chuckled.

"Okay Sweetie, I'll let you go. See you when you get here!"

"Okbye."

When I hung up and turned around, I saw three huge grins emanating from the couch. "How long is she going to stay?" asked Hailey.

"Dunno, Sweetie. She didn't say and I didn't ask. We'll find out tomorrow. She should be here in the early afternoon, so we'll have time to work on the trailer. We still need to move the rest of Hailey's stuff out so we can get at the inventory, or what's left of it.

Mel chuckled and said, "There's not a lot of inventory there. I know you have a private stash of some things in there, but other than that we were pretty close to a clean out. Putting things out on "sale" the last day is a great idea."

I smiled but she continued, "Hey, the less inventory we have to carry back and forth the better. It means sales were good!

"I've already got my order sheets and everything ready for first thing. I'll fax the orders to the suppliers and alert the printers at the same time. Once I get a commit date from the suppliers I can update the printers and sit and watch you guys work," she finished with a big grin.


We had a very interesting foursome that night in anticipation of Sandy's arrival but being as tired as we were, it really didn't last all that long.

I was listening to the birds singing in the morning while I watched my three young lovers sleep for a while longer. I just couldn't fathom my fortunes. I had three absolutely gorgeous young women now essentially living with me for now. Jessie, we hoped would join us eventually, and their acceptance of a relationship in my past. Everyone knew that there was no possibility that Sandy and I would become an item, so it was really acceptance of the love, not only the person.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Hailey began to stir which caused Mel and Jess to roll and wake as well. In a few minutes I had three sets of beautiful eyes smiling at me. I returned those smiles and leaned in to kiss each of my beautiful lovers.

After a short session of grope and grabass we decided to hit the showers and get some nourishment. We had work to do, and Sandy was arriving later in the day.

We ended up just putzing around but at least got all of Hailey's things moved from the trailer up to the house. We decided to put everything in the master, so we moved in an additional dresser from one of the guest rooms. There was plenty of room for both Mel and Hailey to share the dresser. Jessica had set her stuff in one of the guest rooms and would leave a lot here for later visits.

We stopped for lunch and were just sitting at the outdoor table on the deck when a small little "buzz-bomb" came flying up the driveway, pulling in just behind my Jeep.

Gosh, I wonder who that could be," I muttered, shaking my head with a grin. I had trained Sandy in competition driving as well as the special chauffeur training so she was well adept at driving very fast. She had picked up a Porsche 935 for her personal wheels. She also had a '67 VW bug that she drove to work. I had painted it up like a "Hippie" car.

After securing the car, Sandy jumped out and spotting us, waved and yelled her greetings. Popping the trunk lid, she pulled her suitcase out and began to haul it up the hill to the house. By that time I'd already come down the stairs with the girls and while my two young lovers distracted Sandy, I picked up the suitcase and began hauling it up the stairs to the house.

When I got to the top of the stairs I looked down at the three women and gasped out, "What the hell do you have in her Sandy? Half a car engine?"

She laughed and said, "Nope, just clothes and toiletries."

"Feels like the whole fucking toilet, Sweetheart. You didn't need to do that, we have an outhouse just for you," I laughed.

I know it had to be on purpose, but Sandy stuck out her tongue causing Mel and Hailey to say, "Careful Sandy, he'll give you something to do with that!" Jessica just laughed.

Sandy looked at them and said, "Promises, promises!"

We got Sandy settled in, and decided to call our workday finished. Imagine my surprise! We sat around outside and just talked.

Mel asked if I'd made any reservations for Sandy's night. I looked at her with a smile, which told her that I had, so she just grinned back.

"Listen guys," Sandy said. "I don't need anything special. Just a casual, nice dinner would be just fine."

Mel looked at her but said she understood, and I let them know that the dinner would be at the club in town.

"Oooo, that's a nice place Bobby. We should have some fun there," Hailey observed.

Since the preliminaries of the meals and the clothes etc. have been beaten to death previously I'll save you the description of that portion of the story. Besides it's not like this is the first time Sandy and I have ever slept together. We were both looking forward to the evening.

I will say that all four of my ladies were absolutely stunning and as usual caused many trips to the local ER for neck braces to be fitted on badly strained neck muscles. Additionally, there were going to be many bruises showing themselves on male rib cages as the week progressed.

I believe I also noted some drool on a few of the female mouths as we made our way to our private booth near the rear of the eatery.

I drove. The only real deviation because Sandy had said she didn't want to spend any of "her time" in a limo, not that I blame her. The other girls just gave out hearty chuckles, but I could go with that!

By the time we had finished our meals, sat around talking, paid the tab and high tailed it back to the mini-monster condo we were all primed and ready.

When we arrived, Mel, Jess and Hailey gave both of us a quick hug and a kiss then headed off towards their own rooms for whatever entertainment they were going to partake of.

As they made their way, Hailey turned back and said to us with a big grin on her face, "Have fun you two, we'll see you in the morning, or whenever."

As a laughing afterthought, "Sandy, if you need the wheelchair tomorrow, just have Bobby buzz us and we'll be happy to assist you to the shower."

By this time all three of my girls were laughing heartily.

Sandy just looked at them with mock indignation and threw right back, "You think I haven't done this man before? Sometime tomorrow, while I'm laughing, ask him about a certain night in Istanbul."

Then with a louder chuckle, "Save your wheelchair for him ladies!"

Both Hailey and Mel stopped laughing and looked at her like she was crazy. I already knew she was crazy and I was really looking forward to our night together. I also fondly remembered the night in Istanbul!

Jessi just stood there with a big grin on her face.


We'd probably carry on through tomorrow as well so the girls may not see us until suppertime. It wouldn't be the first time that Sandy and I had done a marathon like that.

I wanted Sandy to leave very satiated. She is an exceptional woman and deserves nothing less. I doubt that we can ever get her into our little family, but I'm certainly going to try as best I can.

At the least, I'm hoping that we can increase the number of times we can actually see each other, and knowing that she'll come to play with Mel and Hail gives her another level of cover, so we'll just have to play the future by ear.

Arm in arm with her head against my shoulder we retreated into the master for the rest of the night.

We both accepted that it was because Mel and Hail were so loving and so trusting that this was happening at all, and we were both full of appreciation. Not to get too far ahead, it was just the beginning of a rekindling. Sandy and I could never be a couple again, but we could certainly revisit and enjoy some of those times we'd had together.

We had been here before, many times.

It had been a long time since we were in the frame of mind we were tonight. Usually it was more or less a frantic, 'let's get each other off and go our separate ways again'. Neither of us felt that way this night, and we both intended to enjoy our time to the max.

This felt really good. Actually this felt wonderful and I could see from the sparkle in her eyes that she was feeling much the same.

In different circumstances we would have probably been married by now with kids, a mortgage, two jobs and all the other things that go along with usual run of the mill boring American life.

But as it is we have none of that and I'm not sure if we're better for it or not. It did seem as though the cover I've developed, not necessarily as a cover, but as a "real life", brought me Melinda, Hailey and then Jessica. Having the three of them in my life allows Sandy and me to see each other more often than previously possible.

Sandy's cover also serves her very well and will provide an opportunity for us to get together as often as she feels it is safe. With the other two or three women we both feel it is a lot safer than it has been in the past. No one would be "looking" for the two of us in this situation.

I also had plans to entice her into forming her own transportation company and get away from that bloodsucker of a boss she presently worked for. She is ten times smarter than he is when it comes to business and people. Sandy will do well when I can get her away and set up.

We'll be in a different market, but I want part of her business to compete directly with that asshole she's working for. The way word of mouth works in the limo business there's a good possibility that she'll put his greedhead ass out of business or put a serious dent in his bottom line. It'll happen eventually, it was just a matter of timing.

We still had to be very careful. I didn't want anything of our past to ever boil over into Mel, Jessie and Hailey's lives. It was some time ago and they had nothing to do with any of it, but because of it, there was the possibility of them getting into a dangerous situation they were ill equipped to cope with. Sandy and I were trained for it; they were not!

We're dammed if we do, dammed if we don't. They need to know some so they can be prepared if anything ever happens, but if they know too much or just enough, they can be coerced, read that as tortured, into telling what they know, so if they don't know, there's nothing to tell.

I would eliminate, without prejudice, anyone who harmed any of the four in the name of "my" past. I have no doubt that Sandy is on the same page.

I had already removed my shirt and tie and was working on my slacks when I finally came back to reality and noticed that Sandy was already down to her panties and lustfully smiling at me.

As my pants and boxers dropped to the floor she snaked her fingers under the elastic that held the lacy cover in place and slid that down to the floor as well. We stood looking at each other for a moment before closing the distance between us to embrace and kiss.

She felt so good in my arms, though not like my present squeezes, but it was a familiar feeling. As it was, I think we both detected, in each other, the trouble we were feeling at the time.

"Penny for your thoughts," she whispered into my ear as her hands moved delicately up and down my back, her fingers softly feeling the scar tissue left over from our last mission.

"That obvious huh?" I asked wryly. When she nodded, "I was thinking of the past Honey, and how different things would be today if the path hadn't become so convoluted."

"Yeah, I was making a visit there myself, but I never dwell on it anymore. It is what it is, and there's really nothing I can do about it. It's out of my control, and that in and of itself, always gives me a very uneasy feeling."

I nodded to her knowingly, "I've managed to gather some level of control. It's still out of control, but at least in my own little space I can feel some semblance of influence, but I know if I ... we ... ever get blown, we'll probably be dead before we even know it's happened. I guess there's something to be said for that. I just worry that Mel and Hailey, and even Jessi and/or Janet could get caught up in it."

"Life has to go on Jason ... uh, Bobby. Sorry," she whispered blushing.

It was the first time I'd been called by my real name since the last time she was here and it was a small shock, and I'm sure she saw that on my face. Jason is so far away from today's reality it just sounded strange. We have to be careful not to slip like that, but when we're together ... I guess it doesn't matter.

"It's ok Lish, I think we can "slip" when we're together like this, but it's probably not a good thing. I'd hate to slip at the wrong time, but it's so hard to be with you and not be caught up in the past."

She nodded her head and I could see tears begin to well up in her eyes and could feel her start to shake a little.

"What is it, Sweetie?"

"Are we doing the right thing Bobby? I mean, I just slipped and we've worked so fucking hard to maintain safety."

My eyes reflected confidence as I responded to her, "Sandy, I think we'll be okay. We just can't have any kind of relationship like we had in the past."

I had to exude confidence through my eyes, because Sandy knew me well enough to see through any bullshit. Hell, she probably knew the real me better than any living person.

I leaned into her and softly kissed her lips, a kiss, which was returned hungrily and increased in intensity as the seconds wore on.

This was not going to be a "fuck". Not tonight, not with this woman.

I reached down, put my arm under her knees, and before she knew what I was up to, swept her off of her feet and began to slowly walk towards the bed.

She buried her head in my neck and licked, kissed and nipped me with her mouth and I heard a heavy sigh escape her as she whispered, "Oh god, Jason. Yes please, like the old days."

My knees hit the bed gently and I slowly knelt still holding her in my arms. She was literally wrapped around me and shaking like a leaf.

Slowly I maneuvered us around so that I could lay her down with pillows behind her and gently lowered her down kissing her lips tenderly but with an intense hunger.

We lay side by side holding each other, caressing gently and looking into each other's eyes. I had no trouble admitting that I was still very much in love with this woman, and I could see in her eyes the feelings were returned in kind.

I think we both could have just lain together like this all night. We didn't have to make love to show our feelings, but she was hungry for the physical and needed it badly. I was not about to leave her disappointed, but it certainly wouldn't be anything like Mel and Hailey expected.

Alicia would be walking fine in the morning, but then we were "adults" and had been down this road before with each other. The girls would learn over time, when the sex act wasn't so new to them.

Her hands were very lightly caressing my face and I had begun to move my hands on her sides moving them upwards and just lightly touching every square inch of her that I could reach. I made sure that my fingertips moved smoothly over all of those erogenous zones on her abdomen and moved my face down to lick and kiss each of those tender areas individually. I circled her belly button for a moment eliciting a slight giggle that she had attempted to stifle, but unsuccessfully.

I moved up her body again stopping at each breast in turn and gently licked and sucked each nipple for a short moment just teasing them.

When my hand got to the point just above her left breast, I felt the scars that reminded me that she had taken those bullets for me. I owed this woman my life and whether or not she would acknowledge it to others, I knew that she understood how I felt and did not minimize my feelings. She took those bullets for me, and I'd never forget that!

At least one of those bullets would have hit me just above my right ear and we wouldn't be here talking about it.

I gently ran my finger around the scar and looked into her eyes with nothing but love and tenderness. I was beginning to weep a little while she just held me silently in her arms. She knew why and she knew it would pass in a short time and it did.

I gave her a wry smile and moved my hand down to cup her breast gently, squeezing lightly tweaking the erect nipple between my fingers. She leaned in and softly kissed the tears from my face before placing her lips against mine, moaning into my mouth, slowly maneuvering her tongue to lick my lips smoothly. At the same time she was almost imperceptibly rolling a little back giving me more room to play with her orbs.

Sandy's breasts were very sensitive to the touch causing her to moan uncontrollably as I massaged them lightly. Her nipples stiffened immediately as I ran my fingers over them stopping momentarily to pinch them gently. She wasn't one of those women who liked having her breasts squeezed in a vice and mauled like an animal. She appreciated soft caresses and gentle squeezes, so that's what she received.

One of her hands, which had been caressing my chest, running a fingertip up and down the many scars that were there, found its way down to tenderly grasp my stiff phallus. Letting out a deep-seated gasp, and smiling lustfully at me, she began to slowly stroke me with practiced precision.

My mouth was moving calmly around her body, starting with the top of her head, moving patiently to her ears, neck, along her shoulder and this little spot just below her throat directly above and between her breasts, in between two of the scars she bore. This spot did something to her that I had found by experimentation years ago, but when licked, or kissed or nibbled could cause an almost immediate orgasm. Don't know what it's all about, but it's just one of those things that I'll never forget to give her.

As her orgasm wound down a little I had already moved over her mounds again, spending some time tasting each, circling each nipple with my tongue and nipping each softly with my lips, causing her to moan loudly once again. Her body started to shake and twitch and she started to loudly let out an "ahh ... ahh ... ahh..." sound that in all the times I'd been with Alicia I'd never heard.

Then with that as a warning, her body stiffened, arched up so that the only parts of her touching the bed was her head and her heels, and the noises got louder turning into a scream. I kept my lips softly attached to a nipple listening to her struggle for breath.

"Uhh ... ahh ... uhh ... ahh," was escaping from her lungs out her mouth, when suddenly everything just collapsed into total mush.

She lay there gasping for air and started giggling softly but uncontrollably. She moved her head to look down at me, still attached to a breast, and just started to laugh loudly while holding my head in place on her chest.

Then she began to purr like a kitten. Her breathing started to stabilize slowly, but still sounding like she'd run a 100 Meter dash.

I released my attachment to her nipple and pushed up on my arms to look directly into her eyes. When they met, hers were dancing in their sockets like sparklers on the 4th of July. I'd made love to this woman hundreds of times and I'd never experienced her the way I was this night.

"You ok Lish?" I asked her softly.

"Oh god Jas, I've never been better. Shit, I don't think I have ever come that hard in my life, and you haven't even come close to my pussy yet."

"I'm glad you said 'yet', Honey."

She smiled and pulled me down for an incredible kiss. I just held her close until she had recovered from her explosion and asked her if she was ready to continue.

"Shit Jason, I don't know. If I come like that again, I may not survive the night. I won't need a wheelchair, we'll need the coroner!"

I chuckled at that and told her, "I'll try to make sure you survive, Sweetheart. I want to see the look on Hailey's face when you do a cartwheel into the kitchen in the morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.