Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 14: The Last Hurrah Before Show #2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Last Hurrah Before Show #2 - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sandy came back into the room from the changing room wearing next to nothing. What she was wearing was so sheer that it may as well been nothing because it hid nothing. This is the Sandy I remember and love or should I say this is the Alicia that I loved so much.

Her smile was worth more than I can describe, and I hope mine reflected the same feelings I was seeing in hers.

She moved alongside of the bed and sat next to me then leaned forward and kissed me passionately, a kiss that was returned with equal passion.

As our lips moved apart our eyes engaged each other's in a way that they hadn't in many years. It's been far too many years in my estimation, but unfortunately very necessary.

"Jason, I want you to make love to Alicia tonight. Can we make Sandy and Bobby go away for a few hours?"

"Lish, I can do that and willingly. We need to be careful, but I need Alicia tonight in the same way you need Jason."

She smiled at me with tears rolling down her face because we both knew what this really meant. It was a bridge to the past that had been knocked down years in the past, and needed to be somewhat rebuilt though both knowing it was only "for a rare trip across".

With her arms around my neck, her fingers running through my hair I kissed her tenderly and reached up to cup her breasts softly undoing the bow in the middle of the mounds to begin the removal of her skimpy lingerie. She moaned into my mouth when my fingers slid across each of her nipples on the way to her sides.

Alicia knew how Jason made love. They'd done it many times and with a little luck and the help of the two young women in another part of the house, it would happen a bit more often than it has of late.

We finished removing each other's coverings and she lay next to me just as close as she could get. We just reveled in the feel of each other's nudity while caressing sensuously. Our eyes never lost contact with the others searching deep within each for the desire, for that magic we both knew was still there.

Kissing delicately, licking the others lips, playing a masterful game of tongue tag with the skill and ferocity born of familiarity. I felt one of her hands surround my rigid penis telling me that the feeling of body parts was now allowable.

God, I've missed loving this woman. The feel of her breasts, the fragrance of her desire, the electricity passing between us while passion grew to an incredible crescendo.

Unlike the two young women, this one knew what she wanted, and how to get it across to her man the way she wanted it given. Because of our past, I was usually about a half a step ahead, giving her precisely what she needed a second or two before she needed to ask.

We were writhing against each other gently but with meaning, when the set of eyes inches away signaled the other that it was time. Then there was choreographed movement placing me on top of her body, now pressing her back into the mattress. I found myself between two incredible legs that had been parted as far as possible, displaying that special place that was waiting for my stiffness to press against the outer guards, pushing them gently aside to find the soaking orifice built to accept the rod.

There was to be no rushing. My entrance into her being was slow and gentle but firm.

She moaned loudly as my cock made its presence known within the velvet sheath that was so perfectly surrounding me. Her eyes and lips let me know immediately that I had done the proper thing at just the right time.

"Oh god, Jas. I've missed this so much."

"Me too Lish, me too.

"We'll be able to do this a bit more often now with Mel and Hailey around."

"I can't believe you found those two, so loving, so trusting, so free. They are so secure in their positions in your life ... uhh uhh aghhh ... they'll let you sleep with just about anyone, won't they?"

I continued my slow movement pulling my cock nearly all the way out, then slowly pressing it back into her depths. This is the way old lovers love, slowly, and deliberately giving as much to the other as is being received.

I wanted Alicia to explode under me. I wanted everyone in the house to know what a satisfied woman sounded like. Yes, they had all been satisfied and made similar vocal confirmations, but for the two of us this was very special.

It's the first time since our exile that we've felt totally comfortable making love as Alicia and Jason instead of Sandy and Bobby. There was going to have to be some way to allow Mel and Hailey to know who we really were. It could be dangerous, but I know I can trust them both. It's the possible slips that were of concern.

"AwwwhhhhGaawwwddd, Jaaassssooonnnn. Shit."

She had my attention, and it was more than her vocalization. Her muscles hadn't lost any tone due to lack of practice. She was milking my cock with incredible intensity and it was all I could do to not dump my load at that very minute.

I wanted to hold that for a while, and let her enjoy our union for some time.

"Come for me Jason. Dammit I want to feel you."

"Lish, I'm trying to make it last for you."

"Oh come on! You fuck those girls until they can't walk and you're trying to tell me you are only good once for me? Think again bucko."

I chuckled and started moving a bit more aggressively to give her what she wanted.

"You're right, Baby, but remember I'm not supposed to fuck you silly tonight," I added with a huge smile.

"Uhh ... uhh ... You ... better ... fuck me ... silly ... tonight, goddammit. We don't know when we'll have another opportunity. I hope we can pull off LA, but one never knows how things work. You know our record with "plans". I want to be one worn out puppy in the morning."

While we were having that conversation, my balls started to rumble letting me know that there was some swimmers ready to hit the pool.

"Here they come Lish, Ahh ughhhh."

As I pushed my cock as far into her as I could possibly get it, her hips rose up and her legs clamped against my butt. I swear she got another half inch out of the effort, but her mouth clamped on to mine. The sport of dueling tongues was once again underway with Olympic quality skills.

"Oh yessss Jas, that feels so good. Ohmigod, it's been too long since I've felt you come in me like this."

By this time I was completely breathless, gasping for air while she just held me tightly, sucked on my neck and shoulders and let her hips and pelvis undulate against my now nearly flaccid penis.

Rolling off of her so that we are on our sides, our legs and arms still intertwined, we were kissing each other tenderly while we tried to catch our breath.

Our kisses broke off while our eyes met again both sets leaking profusely. We were both aware that those feelings we once had, though still strong, couldn't come to total fruition. Our joining was going to be much more often now, but it was still going to end up being as seemingly distant acquaintances.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, both weeping quietly. On my part it was a mix of happiness that we were able to express our feelings for each other again and sadness at the same time.

I hope that her tears were for similar feelings.

We woke each other twice that night and made soft, passionate love again. She was not going to be sore in the morning, but she was going to be one well-fucked woman. By the same token, I was going to be a well-fucked man.

The girls were incredible lovers, and their passion would increase as they got older and some of those emotions were a bit more ingrained, but Alicia was an incredibly passionate lover who knew what "her man" liked, needed and wanted and was more than willing to give it to him. My feelings were exactly the same for her. There is nothing I wouldn't do for this woman, up to and including giving my life.

We woke up about 6am and instead of doing any sex, we just held each other kissing passionately, caressing tenderly, and just enjoying our closeness.

She whispered to me, "Jason, let's go love them."

I knew exactly what she was suggesting and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I think that would be nice, and they'd appreciate it ... Knowing."

"Are we going to say anything?" she asked quietly.

"I think we kind of owe it to them. Don't you?"

She nodded her head shyly, acknowledging that it was perhaps time to come out of the shell just a little, especially with them already knowing the implications and ramifications.

We got up out of the bed and held each other momentarily. We decided to jump into a quick shower and then when finished dried and dressed we kissed each other quickly. Holding hands, we walked out the door and down the hall to the room that Mel and Hailey occupied.

Fortunately for our intentions, Janet was in a separate room for now because there wasn't any way either of us could justify opening to anyone other than the two loves of my life.

We crept in the door quietly closing and locking it behind us so that if Janet did wake up and wanted to come for a "visit" she wouldn't surprise us.

Mel and Hailey were beautiful together. Sleeping in each other's arms it was very quite obvious that they loved each other.

I slid in behind Hail, and Sandy slid in behind Mel, and caressing them gently, kissed them up and down the neck and shoulders until we had them stirring a little so that we could wake them completely.

It took a few minutes before each figured out that it wasn't the other that was massaging their bodies, licking their ears, necks, and faces.

As each awakened and recognized that we were in the bed with them, each rolled over and held the one of us that was closest. Kissing, loving and whispering, "I love you."

When they had become more conscious, both sat up and looked at us with questioning looks each reflecting a little fear that they didn't know what this was about...

"What's up Bobby," Hailey quietly asked looking furtively at Mel for emotional support.

"Hail, Mel," the look of fear in their eyes increased waiting for the shoes to drop. "Alicia and I just wanted to let you know how much we truly appreciated our night together. It's the first time in a very long time that we've been able to love each other anywhere close to the way it was before."

"Alicia?" Mel asked.

"Yes Mel," Sandy answered with a smile. "My real name was Alicia. Bobby's real name was Jason, and you two are the only two people outside of the NSA that know that. Mel, we don't intend to tell your mom, just you two and probably Jessi when the time is right."

I picked up, "We felt that we had to be honest with you two since we have already told you some of the story. We owe it to you for being so loving and trusting of us."

Sandy started to cry, "One of the reasons it's so hard for us to do this is that we both lost our families."

Both Mel and Hailey had shocked looks on their faces, but didn't really understand yet.

"Jason had to give up two sisters that he loved very very much, and I had to give up a brother and a sister who I loved very much as well."

I looked between the two girls trying to keep my tears from dropping out of my eyes. They could see I was almost there, but said nothing.

"As far as our families know we were 'Killed in Action'," prompting gasps from both Mel and Hailey. "We operated at a level that when our last mission went to shit, Jason and Alicia were put on an international hit list to be eliminated on sight."

The looks on their faces were priceless, but it was obvious they understood the gravity of what we were telling them.

"That's why Jason made that comment about us eloping. If the wrong people recognize us, and that should not happen, we'll be eliminated immediately – on the spot. The body may never be found, sort of like Jimmy Hoffa. We wanted you to know because Jason loves you both more than life itself. He and I both felt we were deceiving you and being somewhat dishonest even though it was for our own self preservation."

Both of the girls were crying by this time wondering what the bottom line was going to be, not realizing that we were telling them because of the depth of my relationships with them, and the fact it was not going to change.

"You guys can't ever say anything to anyone about Alicia and me," I said quietly. "You may hear us refer to each other by those names and if we do that, you are welcome to do the same, but I have to warn you that if you start, it will be very difficult not to slip up at some point, so even if we're using our real names, we should probably always be Sandy and Bobby to you."

Both nodded their agreement.

"You also have to know that Jason and I were living as man and wife for many years, and that was as difficult to give up as our families."

The worry returned to their eyes until Alicia continued smiling, "We also want you to know that your relationships will not change! I am not going to take Jason away from you! That's not possible. Even if it were, knowing all of you and the love you all have for each other, the only thing I could ever ask would be ... Uhh ... to be put on the schedule." She was grinning widely at that comment.

Relief in their faces at that...

Lish continued, "I truly appreciate you sharing him with me. You two will provide us a great cover so that we might be able to see each other, like we did last night, a bit more often than we've been able to do in the past. I haven't had a man since the last time Jason and I took the chance to get together, and that was almost 2 years ago."

That brought on a look of shock from both Mel and Hailey as they realized how disciplined Sandy must be.

Always analytical Mel asked, "How can you say that nobody who is looking for you should recognize you?"

I smiled at her, looked at Alicia and answered, "Because we don't look anything like they have seen us before."

To the questioning look that crept onto both of their faces, "When Jason and I were on an operation we always wore disguises of some nature. There was always the possibility that we would become very unpopular in certain circles, so we tried to maintain ourselves looking totally differently."

"I always had a limp and various scars on my face and hands while we were on operations. 'Lish was always quite heavy, buxom, and a bit more aged. The mission specialists were incredible at making us up."

Lish laughed, "They were so good that you could take 10 pictures of us at different times and superimpose them and not be able to tell that the scars, the boobs, the wrinkled neck, face and chin were put on only when we needed them. We could actually move around as ourselves most of the time playing tourists and that's all we were, tourists."

"Anyway, the shit hit the fan and the two of us needed to disappear and to do that we had to disappear completely, cease to exist," I was starting to choke up again, Alicia was already in tears.

It was Hailey that spoke first, "Your secrets are safe with us ... Jason, Alicia," she stumbled at the names, "We don't ever want you to ... Elope."

Mel grinned at that, but added, "Bobby, Sandy, I know I can speak for Hail, but I feel so badly for you that you had to give up everything to survive. I'm very thankful that you did, because you, Jason, are the most important person in my life and it never would have happened." She was crying now.

What a bunch. We were all sitting on the bed crying on each other, but knowing what the tears were for and what they meant.

It was Hailey that kind of finished it off for us by saying, "I'm very sorry for what happened to you, but I would like to say to you from the bottom of my heart how thankful we are for your service."

That started the waterfalls.

None of us heard the knocking at the door until it turned into light pounding.

There was no way to hide the fact that we'd all been crying, so we just dried our faces and Mel went to unlock the door.

When Janet saw her, she knew something was wrong, but Mel just put her arms around her mother and whispered, "I love you, Mom."

The only one that had any clothes on was Janet and it was only a robe, so I bounced up and headed for the door.

"Let's go down and get some coffee and breakfast. While we're at it we can figure out what's up for tonight." I had a grin on my face, and I took hold of Janet's hand and proceeded down the hall towards the kitchen.

On the way out the door Sandy and I looked at each other hoping that we'd done the right thing but both feeling that we had.

Janet didn't ask what was going on to have us all crying figuring that if we wanted her to know we'd tell her. She was right, and thankfully it gave us time to come up with something plausible.

It was Mel that put it to bed saying that we had come in to thank them for their time together.

I added my thanks to Janet at the same time because it was her being sore that freed up the time for Sandy and I.

From the look on Janet's face I think she knew that it was a BS story, but she didn't question it. Class act!

Mel and Hailey took the front on making breakfast for the group while I made fifty gallons of coffee. Considering the night I'd had, I was feeling pretty good, and I saw that Sandy was doing "fantastically" as well. A good fucking once in a while should do her good.

I had a plan to keep her around, more or less, all the time. We'd have to talk about it and include the girls in the process, but as long as we kept up our present covers, and just adjusted the specifics, we should be able to make it work.

I'll have to talk to Sandy later and let her know that I think we should continue to be Sandy and Bobby all the time. If we try to deviate from that, it's liable to slip at the wrong time with the possibility of creating problems. We can love each other as Jason and Alicia, but no other transgressions.

So we all sat around talking about nothing, and making some suggestions as to what we were going to do. It was very clear that Janet and Hailey were going to spend some quality time together. She still wanted some "meat" to stretch her out a bit more but was very much looking forward to Hailey's attention. Mel too, so perhaps Sandy and I would get some additional time in each other's arms.

Like yesterday, we all putzed through the day just hanging out not doing much of anything but getting relaxation time. We'd need it for when the other ladies left because we had some humping to do, though Mel had the contractors under control already.

Hailey and I took a walk down to the shop and worked on some new screens. She'd had some ideas about designs we could put on the skivvies that sounded kind of cute, so while she did the artwork, I did some emulsion setup on about four-dozen screens and set them in the rack to dry. Once we got the artwork black-lined and color separated we could expose and wash out.

It would be fun to run some test prints to see if our registration marks were good. Hail was a pretty good artist on the computer so I'm sure her designs would be very cool.

After a few hours of doing "actual work" we set things aside, cleaned up a bit and hand in hand walked back up to the house to see what else was happening.

Imagine our shock to find 3 naked ladies in the "play" room ... playing. We just looked at each other, shook our heads and just passed through to the kitchen to get something cold to drink.

After about fifteen minutes of sitting sipping on our sodas Hailey gave me a sheepish look, and with a giggle asked, "You want to get an early start too?"

I guess I gave her a questioning look, because she followed it with, "Well, those three are already working on this evening's script, perhaps we should take some advantage of the few hours before supper and play too."

I looked at her with a mock shock then couldn't help laughing. I put my hand out for her as I stood up, and taking mine in hers we picked up our sodas. Stepping around the bodies on the floor that were in various positions I won't try to describe here, but to say the sounds coming from the positions were convincing.

Hailey and I made it to the master and closed the door, meaning we wanted privacy, and by the time we'd walked across the room to pull the bedding down were both sans clothing.

As she lay onto her back, Hailey raised both arms in invitation for me to climb between her spreading legs, "Bobby please, just fuck me for now. It's been almost a week since we've been able to be physical. I want to feel you in me."

How could I pass up that kind of invitation? I slowly moved into position making sure I viewed her entire offering, before moving my eyes to hers, bending down to kiss her tenderly while moving my stiff cock into position.

As our kiss became more passionate, I was sliding my cock between her labia collecting her warm wetness while pressing it into her clit. Her moans into my mouth told me I was in the right spot, so after a minute of that I let my dick drop to that special spot and pushed away the two guards and into the sanctum they had been protecting.

As my cock slowly entered her pussy, I thought she was giving me mouth to mouth the air came out of her lungs so forcefully. Though she had asked me to just fuck her, I began a slow rhythmic rendition of the old in and out.

Her legs had initially been spread straight out; she had now moved them to wrap my thighs pulling me as deeply into her grotto as I could reach. Those muscular legs were like a vise. There was no escape; though I can't think of a reason I'd want to.

Our faces were nose to nose with eyes locked as we gently screwed each other. She had her hands up behind my head running her fingers through my hair very softly while emitting little moans, grunts, squeals and squeaks with each stroke.

Her eyes were showing me so much love, she really didn't need to say, "Oh god Bobby, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sweetie. I want this to last a long time. Mel is so right when she says you were put here for me. When I'm with you everything is so perfect, so right, so ... Hailey."

She gave me a quick shudder before her internal muscles started pulsing against my penis as she had her first orgasm of this particular session.

I leaned down the inch between us and put my lips on hers licking her lips tenderly. Our eyes never lost contact with each other, as her body began to come down from number one. Somehow I wasn't even close.

I kept up a slow tender rhythm while she began to relax the muscles in her body. Her arms pulled me tightly to her body while her legs did the same letting me know she wasn't about to let go.

"I'll never get too much of that, Honey. Your hardness filling me is the most incredible thing."

"I love being in you, Hailey. It is so perfect and when the time comes, we are going to make some incredible babies, Sweetheart."

"Yeah, I look forward to carrying our baby, but not for a while, I have some things to do first."

I smiled at her broadly, letting her know I was proud of her ability to keep her perspective on what is important.

"When you're ready Baby, you just let me know and we'll work on it."

"Oh I will, Bobby. I think Mel and I are going to try at the same time so our babies will be as close to the same age as possible. I think it'll be around five years though, but who knows."

We continued our slow deliberate loving, tenderly talking with each other, looking through each other's eyes into the soul behind. I purposely rubbed her clit hard every time I thrust inwards causing her to moan loudly.

By this time we were working on her fourth session with the "come dancer", and I could finally feel myself getting to that point where I was going to splash down her insides with my offerings. Hailey could feel what was happening. She began to thrust up at me with a bit more intensity and squeezing those incredible muscles that lined her vagina trying to bring me to my climax.

Our mutual stroking soon brought us both to that threshold, both moaning and grunting our effort to each other.

"Give it to me, Honey. Come in me. Put those baby makers where they belong. My pussy is hungry for your come. Do it."

All I heard really was "baby makers where they belong" and my balls just let loose and out the end of my cock came splash after splash of little swimmers as we practiced putting them into their ultimate location.

"Oh yes Bobby, give them to me. Ughh Awwhh Fuucccckkkkkk." She was milking me like an automatic milking machine she was coming so hard.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Hailey is an extremely passionate woman and when she lets go the world will know. I have well insulated walls in the mini-condo, but when Hailey came this time, there was a quick knock on the bedroom door, a rule for a closed door, but there was no waiting for "permission granted". The door just slammed open and 3 naked women burst through with Mel in the lead.

"Hey, no fair. You didn't invite us to the party. This is a joint night for all of us."

She was laughing so I knew she wasn't really being serious, but the look on Janet's face was priceless. Sandy brought up the rear with a lot less urgency and was just shaking her head laughing loudly, and believe me, you know when Sandy laughs.

Neither of us paid any attention to our invaders, as we were both in the throes of our climaxes. Mel noticed, as did Janet, so they just stopped at the foot of the bed to allow us our time.

Sandy quickly joined them, "Wow, when she lets it go she lets it go doesn't she?"

Mel chuckled, "Oh yeah, Hail and Bobby are a perfect pair. I told him from the beginning that they were made for each other. Every time they make love, it just reinforces that belief in me."

Sandy looked at her curiously, "How do you deal with that Mel. I mean, you and Bobby were first and you introduced Hailey. Most women in love wouldn't even consider that."

Mel smiled at her and with all the love in the world answered, "Sandy, I love Bobby more than anything, but Hailey is a more perfect match for him than I am. I was kind of afraid that Hail wouldn't want to share him because that's not the way she was."

"The first time they were together, Hailey had already told both of us that it was going to be a shared relationship. She had already modified her basic belief structure so that we could all love each other without contention."

Then she smiled wider, "And ya know what? It works great. Both Hail and I love Bobby and he loves both of us. We don't fight about it, we don't get jealous and if there are any problems we just work them out."

Sandy just shook her head, "That's beautiful Mel, it really is. I think you understand how much I appreciate your sharing."

Mel looked at Sandy and smiled nodding her head moving up to give her a tender kiss to let Sandy know she understood.

Both started to tear up which made Janet wonder what the hell was going on, but she still didn't make any comments or ask.

By this time both Hailey and I had recovered from our excursion into the world of mutual orgasm, and had turned over, sat up against the headboard holding each other and looked at our invaders.

Hailey chuckled, "Hey, can't anyone get a little privacy around here?"

"Well if you didn't yell so fucking loud we'd have never figured out you was here," said Mel facetiously.

Hailey turned a little red with that, but it was all in good fun. The three others jumped on the bed moving up to snuggle with Hailey and me.

"We saw you three rolling around on the floor so we figured we'd get a little head start as well. Hey what's fair is fair." Hailey chuckled.

Now the other three were blushing.

I looked at Hail and whispered, "Shall we lead the way to dinner my love?"

"Why yes, m'lord. I do believe that would be next item on the evening's agenda. Have we finished, or may I look forward to your attentions later."

"I think you will be preoccupied my dear. Recall that you and Janet have a "date" for this evening."

I saw a look of excitement come into her eyes. She nodded her head saying, "Yeah, I'd kind of forgotten that. But you're right, and I'm really really really looking forward to that!"

At that point she and Janet exchanged lustful looks with each other, moved together and kissed passionately.

I moved off the bed and found a pair of boxers to wear down to the kitchen. Sandy and Mel followed me down leaving Hailey and Janet on the bed together to do whatever it was they were going to do before dinner. They had at least an hour, so one could only assume they would get an additional head start on the evening.

Hell, by the time evening rolled around we'd have all had enough head start, we'd just fall asleep when we all got together. That would be ok too, but I think Mel had other ideas for me.

Closing the door behind her, Mel chuckled, "Well, ain't that precious." She began to laugh out loud as she walked with us to the kitchen.

Sandy had stopped off at "her room" and picked up a T-Shirt to put on, and grabbed an extra for Melinda. I just figured Mel was going to cook naked, but Sandy handed her the shirt and she put it right on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.