Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 8: Show starts and Jessica arrives

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Show starts and Jessica arrives - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sandy just about fell over laughing when she came to pick us up, telling Mel how sorry she was that it couldn't work out that night, but maybe some time during the show, she'd be able to "keep her company".

Then added quickly, "Looking at you three, I'm sorry I missed the show."

Mel grinned at Sandy, and moved over to give her a quick kiss which surprised the hell out of Sandy, but when Mel pulled away I heard Sandy whisper to her, "Oh no you don't," as she pulled her back in for a real kiss.

I was surrounded by bi women and loving it! We'll talk more about Sandy and her place in my life later, but suffice it to say for now that she's my "duty driver" whenever I'm in the area.

Like 3 zombies, we putzed through the day and but we got everything completed before we knocked off. Thanks to the stamina and resilience of youth, both girls had been an immense help to set up the press to screen the custom jobs that needed to be done and be ready for clients prior to the show's opening in the morning.

Hailey showed a fantastic aptitude in learning the things necessary to do the screening, next was teaching her to apply the emulsion to the screens and actually "etch" the designs, setting up the registration and color separations on multi-color images and all the other things that create a finished screened product.

She was going to work out perfectly!

The clients would be there first thing so they could distribute to their staffs and be ready for their own openings.

I'm really happy that I'd done all the approved artwork and screen setup prior to leaving, so it was really a matter of setting up the press, making sure the registration was accurate, then printing.

Hailey loaded the press and zeroed the registration, which is an extremely exacting task at which Hailey excelled. I printed and Mel dried, folded and stacked appropriately. We really made a great team!

We went back to the room and got freshened up a bit then took a quick hike up to the sandwich shop that Mel had suggested for the evening before.

We did a quick dinner with some sodas and made our way back to the room where the three of us just stripped, kissed each other, crawled into the bed, cuddled momentarily and died. Never-Never land was a short hike that night.

Wake up call was still way too early on Saturday, but we had to "shit, shower and shave" to get over to the booth early to start providing our clients with their orders.

It was going to be a great show!

The show was going very well and the three of us hit the room totally wiped out each evening.

Saturday night we just found a quick dinner of pizza and beverages then retired to the room for a group "shower'n'grope," but after about 15 minutes of TV and talk, we all just passed out in place again.

When the phone rang for our wakeup call on Sunday, I found myself almost beneath Mel and spooning with Hailey.

After a quick group shower and short grope and some pretty darned good breakfast, we were off to our day two adventures hand in hand.

Sunday was actually a repeat of Saturday except we had some killer burgers instead of pizza, but then back to the room for what was becoming a practiced routine.

I was the meat in the sandwich as we cuddled through the night, but there was no attempt at any amorous activities other than loving kisses, gentle squeezes, and mild groping. We were all just too damned tired for anything else.

That's okay, life is not all bedroom antics, and the girls were getting a small dose of that reality. Sex is wonderful, sex is fun, but sex is only a part of a real relationship. Especially an extremely loving one like the three of us have.

Monday actually started the pattern that would see us through our future together.

The girls decided which one was "on" for this evening and the other, without issue, let her "sister" have me to do with as she pleased. There were also nights where I was going to get to play with both, but I thought that it was rather interesting that I had no input into the scheduling.

I guess there was an unspoken understanding between them that if Mel got me one night, that Hailey had first right of refusal for the next, and so on. The maturity the two young women showed me was very pleasing. There was no bickering. No ego problems. No finger pointing. It was an absolutely beautiful thing to behold.

Were there issues that needed to be worked out? Of course, but they handled everything with more maturity than most adults that I've known. I would be sure to let Janet know that she had done an exemplary job raising Melinda and I had all the confidence in the world that Melanie would be the same.

Oh. Melanie is Melinda's younger sister and a real doll in her own right. I had never really "looked" at Melanie with any eye like I had Melinda, but only being three years behind, Melanie was going to be another "man killer". Not only had I never really had an eye for Melanie, even though she was just as much a knockout as her sister, I really had no "desire" in Melanie's case. I didn't know what Melinda had in mind for the future, but that's getting a bit ahead of the story.

Yes. I continually refer to them as women. It's the way I see them. Girls, Ladies, women, it's really all the same in my mind.

Many would, for the most part, consider a sixteen year old and an eighteen year old as still being "little girls," but through their actions, and thought processes they had proven to me they were truly women, and not children. The age of consent in a majority of the states is sixteen, so what's the problem?

It's amazing what happens when you treat a so-called child with respect, understanding, and a high level of trust. The girls were trusted, empirically, respected without question, and knew that if they had any questions, problems or issues of any kind, and I do mean any kind, they could come to me for understanding and non-judgmental suggestions if it were warranted.

I rarely, if ever, told them what to do. I didn't need to, they'd ask and I'd give them my input the way I saw it. It was up to them to make the decision on whatever the issue was, knowing full well that there are always consequences for whichever way they decided.

They have never, not even once, ever let me down. If there was any real question with multiple avenues, both always chose to take the high road.

As I say, I was as proud of them as a parent would be with their kids. But these were my girls, my women, and my lovers. It was constantly reinforced to me what a miracle it has been for me.

God, don't let me fuck this up!

So Monday and Tuesday were good workdays, and the girls took care of their "needs" with each other and me. We just made sure that whomever had the "duty" got things started early enough that we could always be rested for the next day of work.

I don't think there was any night of the show, except for Wednesday, that we went much beyond 11pm before lights out. If one was engaged, the activities were "monitored" and at an appropriate point the other would join signaling that it was time to start wrapping things up so that we could get our rest.

There were also no negative vibes passed when this happened so I can only assume that the two of them had worked out the process previously. These two were amazing, but I wondered just what they had worked out with each other that I wasn't privy to. I guess it was on a "need to know" basis, and I am more than familiar with that concept, and if it continued to work there was really no reason for me to be briefed. I didn't even bother asking.

Knowing Janet, I think she would be a bit surprised, as well as pleased, that she had a little bi girl in her family. Mel had said that her mom had lusted greatly after Hailey, so maybe now that Mel and Hailey were "together," even if it was with a guy, Janet would have her opportunity.

Hailey had always resisted, but it was quite apparent now that she was not uncomfortable having sexual experiences with another woman. Honestly, she and Mel were a joy to watch. It was just like Lisa and Marie, there was so much love between them it was phenomenal.

Some guys might be put off by "lesbian love" but it never failed to give me hardwood. With those two, once they were done, spotted the offering, one or the other, again, apparently prearranged, would joyfully take care of it.

To go back a few days to a subject that is a great concern to me, birth control. Mel was already covered, but Hailey was willing to take her chances.

I had a good sit down with both of them on the subject and happily Mel was with me on the issue.

It really turns out that Hailey had never considered birth control because she had never considered sex happening as spontaneously as it had. The love she felt had made making a baby an acceptable extension to her emotional response. She was willing to accept the consequence of her action.

Mel had actually greased the skids for me when we sat down, because Hailey was already not only agreeable but had already taken action.

Because her parents were not around, and not realizing that she no longer needed their approval, she had gone to the "free clinic" and had it taken care of.

Now I know where she went the day she took the hour and a half off of "work". I did not even consider docking her pay. Mel had known, but felt it was up to Hailey to let me know. Mel also covered the booth pretty much alone during the hour and a half that Hail was gone.

She'd had the 6-month injection under the skin just like Mel had. She also had accepted 5 of the morning after pills to take care of things prior to the 3 weeks or so that the injection would take to be "active" in her system.

She expected her monthly friend in a couple weeks, so right now was her most fertile time. It was something to consider, and like the mature young lady she was, she chose to abstain from vaginal sex until after her period so she wouldn't have to use the pills, which to her were tantamount to an abortion, something she was steadfastly against. It was also in line with both Mel's and my feelings on the issue. A woman should always have a choice without coercion or radical demonstrations from people without a clue, but given the choice, choose life. With all the alternatives in the world today, abortion is not a legitimate form of birth control, but it should always be a choice a woman can make. Just a bit of my own philosophy.

As I'm sure you can imagine, Mel was totally broken up over the problem! Hailey knew that in the end it would all come out in the wash, so she just enjoyed the oral ministrations during that period of time. She was given a very good idea of what I had learned from Lisa about making love to my partner without intercourse and getting just as much pleasure from the experience. Like Marie had done, Mel took care of the intercourse part of the activities and usually Hailey would join in eventually.

Hailey was right. We do make a hell of a threesome!


Wednesday was another very interesting day in that we had a "surprise" visitor to the booth.

Well it wasn't all that much a surprise to the girls, but it was a total surprise to me.

I was in the back area working on more than a few "rush" orders, so I was too busy to really notice that a young lady had come over to the booth and was engaging both of the girls in very consuming conversation, though not so consuming that one or the other of the girls couldn't keep up with sales.

Each time I looked up I noticed that they were definitely in deep conversation and that it was quite animated at times, but with the laughter, chuckles and giggles interspersed with many furtive glances in my direction it was quite apparent the girls knew our visitor.

I finally had a moment of slack and took the opportunity to consciously note the addition to our little band of fun. I saw another very pretty young lady that was obviously a close friend to both Hailey and Melinda. I had my suspicions, but the girls had quite a few very foxy visitors during the show so far. Foxy visitors that I noted bought product, and it wasn't limited to shirts and shorts. I smiled to myself thinking that there were going to be many very happy boyfriends in the area over the next couple weeks.

A little taller than Mel, but not even as tall as Hailey, with very long, straight, dark blond hair, blue eyes and a smile to die for. If there was anything that would draw you to this girl it was those eyes and her smile.

Now, that said, Hailey has a fantastic smile, and it is really, overall much nicer than the new addition, but I think Hailey's was a bit more reserved. The new addition's smile was big, wide and with no pretense whatsoever. This was a very happy young woman.

Her long legs rose to a most perfect V between them and the breasts she was displaying were also exceptional. This girl was definitely model material.

What a doll! Where do Mel and Hailey find all of these absolutely gorgeous visions of womanhood?

Well, this is LA. The Beach Boys were not inaccurate!

Am I a little biased? I admit it without shame.

Oh yeah. I've been a beach bum for most of my life starting with surfing at age 13. Believe me, there ain't no Mavericks in SoCal! The next best is probably the Banzai Pipeline at Rocky Point on the north shore of Oahu. I'm sure there are those that would argue, but that's ok. That's why there are 1000's of beaches to surf all around the world.

Surf City U.S.A.? Without question it's Santa Cruz, despite what the people in Huntington Beach will try to tell you. There's no better surf in California than the Santa Cruz area, well, for real surfers anyway. Real surf bums will tell you that SoCal has good waves, but that they're usually way too mellow. Good for beginners.

Hailey turned her around at one point so that she could hug her from the back, and I noted that those legs also rose up to a nearly perfect ass. It was also quite apparent that in that position Hailey was able to cop a feel causing the new addition to giggle.

Holy shit, like Hailey and Mel, this girl had it all!

I certainly wouldn't consider affecting our happiness for her, but I'd have to admit to a stirring in my shorts!

Hey, I'm a guy, all right? Two in hand are certainly better than one in the bush, but if I can add the one in the bush to the two in hand? You think I'm crazy? Hell yeah, I'll add the one in the bush, as long as it doesn't affect the two in hand.

And we all know that, say it with me, "men are pigs"!

After they'd had about ten or fifteen minutes of conversation, giggling and laughing, Melinda invited her into the booth while Hailey "took care of business" for the time being.

Mel walked back to the press with this beauty in tow, and waited for me to complete the present run of "cherry" skivvies before interrupting. It's a 3 color so it took a bit to do the 50 pairs I was working on. Print three colors, flash dry in between, drop into the dryer, and then clean the screens when finished.

As I was removing the screens from the press to take them to the rinse booth, Melinda followed but started to make an introduction as we made our way to the sinks.

"Bobby, there's someone I want you to meet." She was obviously enthusiastic about me meeting this young lady.

As I wiped the ink off my hands and put the inked screens in the sink to rinse, I turned to face an incredible set of dancing blue eyes and an infectious smile that was so good as to be nearly obscene. Like her two friends, she's drop dead gorgeous!

"Bobby, this is our sister Jessica," she nodded towards the stranger.

"Hi Jessica, I'm very pleased to finally meet you," I said as I put out my now clean hand to shake hers.

With a sparkle in her eyes, she stepped around my hand, put her arms around my neck and proceeded to plant a great big kiss on my lips. Short but sweet!

Needless to say, I was floored.

"Jessi can be very friendly if she's comfortable Bobby" Mel chuckled.

Apparentleee!

"Bobby, It's my pleasure to meet you as well. I've heard a lot of stuff from Melinda and Hailey, so I kind of feel like I already know you," Jessica said with a somewhat sultry tone.

"She's our other sister Bobby," Mel interjected with a very wide and mischievous grin, "So she knows pretty much everything. If I didn't say something, Hail probably did."

"Uhh..." I kind of stuttered out, "Define everything."

"Everything Bobby," Mel gave me an incredulous look, "Do I need to draw you a fucking picture?"

Jessica decided to fill in the blanks at this point, "I'm privy to last week Bobby, but it's just as safe with me as it is with Mel and Hail, if that's what you're concerned about."

"Well yeah, it's really not one of those accepted activities in the general population though the general population are collectively idiots."

Melinda walked away at this point to join Hailey at the front of the booth. It was getting busy and she recognized that Hail needed some help.

Jessica turned to watch her walk away and kind of under her breath, but loud enough that I heard it, "God, what a beautiful ass."

"Yes, it is," I said watching the same thing Jessica was viewing.

Jessi started to blush at that, "You weren't supposed to hear that," she quietly added.

"I know, but I did and I whole heatedly agree with you," I responded to her magnificent smile.

I was working on cleaning the screens while chatting making sure the ink didn't dry and make it nearly impossible to remove.

Jessica smiled and let out a heavy sigh, "I'm missing them being around all the time. They've got their thing with you, and I've got my stuff going on that keeps me busy, so it's not very often that we can get together like we used to."

"That happens as we grow older, Jessi."

She nodded, "Yeah, I know. We'll still be close and see each other, but it's not like we get to just hang out anymore, and now they're talking about moving North with you."

You could see on her face that her mind was drifting far afield but that it was visiting pleasant places.

"The offer is on the table Jess, but no decisions have been made yet. Are you intimately involved with either of them?" I asked?

Jessi started to blush again, answering my question without having to say a word, but she choked out, "Yeah ... Both. We've been together pretty much forever. Well, since Hailey moved here but Mel and me go back to our childhood, we love each other very much. Like Mel said, we're like sisters, but it's really much deeper than that."

"Are you free from your activities for a couple days?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, that's kind of why I'm here. I'm hoping to spend some time," she stated looking me directly in the eyes.

"I think that would be great Jessica. I don't have any problem sharing," I chuckled.

She looked at me with a grin, "I was hoping you'd say that, but it may not be like you expect given what we've already said."

I just stared at her at this point. I had a feeling I knew what she was alluding to. I'm also having another stirring in my shorts.

"Whatever works for you three works for me," I said. "We just have to remember we have to be here working again tomorrow morning!"

"I don't think that will be a problem. Tomorrow's Thursday, doesn't the show open at noon?"

She was right. Far fucking out! We could actually relax this evening because we wouldn't have to be out of bed at 6am to be here by 8am.

"I'd forgotten about that, that throws a whole new light on things," I said with a smile.

"I suppose I should ask, and I really hope you won't take this the wrong way, but..."

"I'm not gay Bobby," she interrupted with that kick ass smile.

How the fuck did she know where I was going? I just wanted to clear the decks so that I had some idea where things were headed.

"I've never experienced a man," with a shy smile.

"Yet," she finished chuckling after a short pause.

To my inquisitive look she continued, "I do like girls, but I have this natural yearning if you know what I mean."

I nodded, "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be intruding if I decided to participate with you three."

"I would hope that you would," with an almost evil grin, "I might want to take care of that yearning."

My eyes probably got as big as saucers because she just started to laugh heartily!

Oh, those smiles, that laugh, they could become very addicting!

"So, are you going to hang out this afternoon?" figuring she would.

"After a while, I think yes, but I have something to attend to, so I'll be back in a couple hours."

"Oh, Mel told me to bring some clothes to change in to and out of. Is that okay with you?"

"Certainly. Bring something formal if you have it, we may want to go out for a fancy meal since we can 'stay out late' this evening."

She gave me a wry grin with that, "Okay. Thanks Bobby."

She leaned up and gave me a quick peck on the lips and turning towards the front of the booth, "I'll see you after a while."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Have Mel give you her key for now so you can put your stuff in the room. It's 2206 at the Marriott. The closet on the right is the one the ladies are using, if there's no more room, you can take the other end of mine on the left.

Then I figured I'd ask, "Do you want to do some work? I'll pay you!"

"Sure, we can talk about that when I come back," she commented with a smile as she started to walk away.

"Oh, Jessi," I said to her as she was walking away. She looked around at me, "You have a fantastic ass yourself."

She got a huge grin at that, and as I said before, that smile will knock you over.

Jessica stopped at the front of the booth on her way to chat with Mel and Hail.

I couldn't help but notice the sideways glances, some serious talking, but as Jessica walked away from the booth I heard some laughs and giggles.

Back to work.

A little later, when things had quieted down a little, I actually got the opportunity to sit and relax for a short time enjoying a glass of lemonade. I sat in my chair well in the background and just admired the two young ladies that I had helping me.

They were dressed like twins. We had purposely set things up so that they had a new 'set of twins' clothes for each day of the show, and now it looked like I'd have to come up with another set. It wasn't going to be a problem; I just took them from stock and wrote them off as promotion. The girls got to keep their outfits. Today it was very small cotton shorts with a tied halter. The panties were also, "custom," and braless was the rule of every day. I didn't have to say a word. The ladies just chose what they wanted to wear from the sets and how they were going to wear them. They know sex sells, and that they have the sex. Both of them knew how to display and use their attributes.

They laugh about it and don't feel exploited in the least. Mel laughed and said, "Let them look. It doesn't bother me any and besides, I know there's only one guy gettin' any of this pussy, so they can look all they want. If my ass sells shirts and underwear why is that a bad thing? I'm old enough to know what I'm doing."

Hailey may have been self-conscious about the size of her breasts but let me tell you, she knew how to display what she had. That first day I had managed to give her the confidence to be proud of what she had, to emanate that pride and show 'em off! Not only was I very proud of her change in attitude, I was hard a lot of the time. Positive reinforcement - works every time!

As though she could read my mind, and I wouldn't be surprised if she could, Hailey left Melinda to take care of the sales for a few minutes. Mel looked at her as she was starting to come back, their eye's met with a look of pure love, and both raised their eyebrows at about the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.