Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 2: Melinda's Preparation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Melinda's Preparation - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Watching Melinda pack for her adventure, Janet was sure she had no clue about being truly treated as an adult. Janet knew I was not going to be treating her as a child and wondered how she was going to deal with it when Mel came back to her ... if she came back to her.

She had already faced the reality that Mel may choose to leave the nest. She was so young, but Janet knew if she chose to spend the time with me that it would be nothing but good for her. Mel hasn't really had a male influence in her life, at least one that she would call positive, her father being pretty much useless as a human being.

She knew the possibility existed that Mel was ready, but she'd cross that bridge when she came to it.

In many respects she was still a child. But in many more, thanks in part to Hailey, she was very grown up, mature beyond her years and ready to explore being a woman. If that exploration was to include Hailey and now Bobby, it was so much the better for Mel. It's unfortunate that in most girls' lives, that exploration isn't truly at their own pace.

Some pimply-faced sperm donor manipulates the young lady into a position where she not only can't, but also really doesn't want to extract herself. She ends up submitting, being incredibly disappointed, hurt, and for some dumb reason will profess her love for the guy until he drops her for a new prospective conquest. That's the way it is in Mel's age group.

Melinda, though busily choosing clothes, looked over at her mother sitting on her bed and could tell right away that Janet's mind was somewhere else.

"Penny for your thoughts, Mom," she said softly.

Janet looked up at her, deep love in her eyes and replied, "Oh, Nothing really, Sweetie. I was just drifting along thinking about what I'm going to do with you gone for almost 2 weeks." Then added, "this time."

"I'll have Melanie around a lot of the time, but she's getting older and more independent too," Janet lamented.

Then as if an afterthought, "You'll actually be gone with Bobby for most of the summer, Honey."

Changing to a more serious tone, "You better be good to him Melinda, he's a very good man."

"Wow, Mom. That's the first time in ... like forever ... you've said anything nice about a man," she quipped with surprise.

"Bobby's very special, Honey. There's something about him that I just can't put my finger on, but it's there."

"I think it may have to do with all of those scars he has," she finished thoughtfully.

"Mel, those are not the kind wounds you would get playing basketball in the park. He's never said anything about it and if someone asks he always manages to change the subject. I just don't know what it is, but I know that I feel you will be very safe with him."

Then after another short pause, "He's not like other men that I've known Mel. A man with his attitude and caring towards others, especially women is a rare find. You are a very lucky girl," she said without thinking.

"Huh? What do you mean I'm a lucky girl?" she quizzically muttered.

Realizing her error, Janet had to back pedal a bit and come up with something quickly.

"Uhh, just that he's a wonderful person and you're lucky you get to spend so much time with him this summer and I hope you'll learn a lot. Bobby's a very smart and wise man you know."

"Yeah, I do. I've called him a bunch of times to talk about 'stuff'. He never tells me what to do, how to think, or how to live my life, but he listens to what I have to say. Sometimes he gives me suggestions and alternatives to deal with what I'm thinking."

Then with a more serious look she continued, "Honestly Mom, he's saved both of us a lot of grief by giving me sensible alternatives to what I was thinking at the time. He makes me think more like a grown-up and he treats me that way too. He's really an awesome dude."

"Grief? Like what honey?" wondering what kind of grief he'd saved them from.

"Mommm," in that typical teen warble, "I can't tell you that. Why do you think I called him? It was stuff that I couldn't talk to you about."

Janet nodded, then smiled, understanding her daughter's plight. Some day Mel would realize that she could have talked to her mother about anything.

"Honey, pack the nightclothes that we bought for you last month. You know the ones I mean?"

"Huh? Why those? I've got my shirts and shorts."

"You never know sweetie, you might just feel really sexy after dinner one evening, and if you're feeling sexy, why not look sexy?"

Janet almost laughed out loud when the light bulb finally turned on. Unlike many sixteen-year-old girls, with Mel when the light bulb lit up, there was generally someone home!

Melinda looked at her mother and noticed that her eyes were sparkling, warm and mischievous.

"Mom?" she whispered. "Am I going to be sleeping with Uncle Bobby?"

"Only if you want to, Sweetie," pausing to let that compute.

Mel began to turn red with blush when she understood the implications of what her mother had just said to her.

"Mom, I..."

Janet interrupted, "Never let anyone force you to do something that you don't want to do or that you know is not right, Melinda. And he's NOT your Uncle."

"I know, but I like calling him that and he doesn't mind. He's always been so good to me, I love him so much."

Melinda started to get that itchy little tingle, you know ... down there.

Janet noticed.

"Honey, you know how I feel about men."

That got Melinda's attention. She looked at her mother with a knowing look and nodded her head.

"Don't ever let my feelings discourage you from loving a man."

Melinda was listening attentively to Janet now, but knew that it wasn't time to say anything.

"I know you, and how much you love Bobby. I also know that he loves you very very much. When two people who love each other a lot spend extended time together ... sometimes things can happen."

"Things?" she muttered, "Mom, are you saying I should..."

"No," Janet interrupted emphatically. "I'm not saying you should anything, Melinda. I'm a woman. You are a woman too ... I know about those 'things' that go on down in your belly," she noted with a smile. "Believe it or not, I get them too."

"Mel, I know it's really none of my business and you can tell me so, but I have to ask. Are you still a virgin?"

Blushing a little, Melinda sheepishly gave her mother a small nod of her head, looking into her eyes.

"Honey, if you decide that Bobby's going to be your first, please be sure to tell him. Okay?"

Mel nodded her head and blushing brightly, said slowly but quietly, "I've wanted Uncle Bobby to be my first for over 6 years mom."

That brought a look of surprise to Janet's face, but Mel continued, "I wanted him to do it with me when I was 10, at that beach party, but I didn't know what to do or how to let him know.

"Don't you think that 10 is a bit young for that Mel?"

"Oh, I know that now, Mom, but when I was 10 all I wanted was him. I've wanted to be with him for what seems like forever. Mom, even if nothing physical happens, I'm just going to love being with him for 11 days."

"Do you want the physical to happen, Sweetie?" Janet asked softly.

Melinda just looked into her mother's eyes and nodded her head slowly saying, "I've wanted it since that beach party and I'm hoping that I can make Bobby see how much I love him so that he'll want to make love to me. I hope he'll love me too."

"He loves you a lot Mel. More than he could ever express to you without the physical. If you truly want to have sex with him, just let him know. Be certain it's what you want though, and be persistent. He'll try to talk you out of it, but it won't be because he doesn't want to. He wants to, but he is going to want to be absolutely sure that it's what you want!"

Even more seriously Janet said, "Just always remember it's serious, Melinda. It's nothing to be flippant about. It's not a game when you are dealing with someone's desires or their emotions. If it is, then it's happening for the wrong reasons."

Janet could still see the conflict in her daughter. It was easy for her to say what she wanted, but mom could tell that there was still some indecision. Mel was going to have to work through that part by herself.

Melinda began to cry and ran over to get a hug from her mother.

Janet held her daughter tightly, fully understanding the turmoil causing the tears and trying to think of a way to let her know that it was all right.

Through her sobs Mel solved the problem for her, "Oh, Mom, what am I..."

" ... Going to do?" finishing Melinda's question.

Mel looked in her mother's eyes for an answer, but Janet quietly said to her, "You are going to do whatever you feel is right Melinda. You are going to do it knowing that your mother approves, but only if it's what you want to do, and it feels right to you."

With a heavy sigh, "Mel, I can't make those decisions for you. You're a 'big girl' and you're going to stub your toes on occasion. You know the consequences of dumb choices. Christ, you've seen enough of them in your own mother. Just know that whatever you choose to do, even if it's the wrong choice, your mother is behind you one hundred percent. I've got your back, Baby, and please don't ever forget that."

Melinda was sobbing openly and loudly now, because what her mother had just said to her was said as an adult, to an adult. She truly understood the full meaning of what she had just heard and knew she had a difficult decision to make. In her mind though, she knew what she really wanted, but didn't know quite how to go about getting it.

Through the tears and mixed emotions that damned itch continued.

Janet was starting to cry now, knowing her baby understood exactly what she had said. Mom was "cutting her loose" to make adult choices, understanding that there are always consequences surrounding those choices. That's a reality in the adult world that a person spends their entire childhood learning.

"Oh Mom, I love you so much", sobbed Melinda.

"I know you do, and I love you too, Honey," Janet whispered tenderly." Now let's finish getting you packed up and delivered. We don't want to keep Uncle Bobby waiting now, do we?"

Melinda looked at Janet lovingly and said softly, "No, we don't."

With that, Melinda thought to herself, "Somehow, I think this is going to be the best summer vacation of my life."

She moved over to her dresser and packed the 5 sets of "slinky" lingerie that she and her mother had bought together at Victoria's Secret.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.