Fun With the Colte Family
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Sorry, Dad, I ... mmmfff ... I don’t know where Mom is right now,” Sarah said. She sounded very, very distracted as she spoke into the phone. “I... mmmfff ... she’s been very busy, with... ooohhh!!! ... lawyers, or accountants, or something, taking care of your money... mmmnnn, yes, like that, Bobby ... what, Daddy? Sorry ... Bobby was, uh, doing something ... OOOHHH!!!! ... yes, I’ll tell Mom to... MMMNNN!!! ... call you, bye Daddy, gotta go... OOOHHH!!!!

With a smile, Sarah closed her cellphone, hanging up on her father. She placed the phone down next to her, right on the ledge of the new swimming pool, one of the wonderful things about the new house they’d moved to. The pool wasn’t all that different than the one at the previous house – for that matter, there wasn’t all that much difference between the old house and the new house, period. But the new house was three states away from the old one, out in the middle of proverbial nowhere, without any neighbors within five miles of the property. The new house was safe and secluded, far from prying eyes ... the sort of place where a naughty family with secrets could do anything.

Anything at all.

Sarah sat completely naked at the poolside, her bare bottom resting on the ledge as she idly dipped her feet into the cool blue water of the pool. Bobby was already in the pool, standing in the water right between Sarah’s parted legs. Sarah looked down tenderly at her younger brother as his talented mouth ravenously lapped at her cunt ... and down at the gentle, firm swell of her belly as well. She was five months pregnant, just like her mother Judy – both had only started showing a couple of weeks earlier.

And being pregnant had made Sarah unbelievably horny ... even more horny than usual, if that was even possible.

Her brothers Adam and Chris stood naked next to Sarah, each one next to one of her slender shoulders ... and as Bobby’s talented mouth pleasured her pussy, Sarah kept turning her head, softly slurping on Adam’s cock, then on Chris’s delicious prick, her hands gently stroking both of their lengths as she sucked them both off. Thin, sticky strands of drool ran from her wet lips to her brother’s rigid dicks, occasionally falling and splattering on her luscious, growing tits. Adam and Chris watched admiringly as her mouth moved expertly between their cocks, her tongue teasing them both marvelously, knowing how close she was getting them to spurt their yummy, sticky jism all over her face ... and keeping them just a naughty lick or two away from doing so.

“I wanna... ssslllpp!!! ... I wanna knock you up next, sis,” Bobby said, his eyes shining eagerly as his tongue fluttered across Sarah’s moist slit. “If you... mmmnnggh ... want to have another baby, that is.” He slid one hand up to the growing curves of his sister’s stomach as his tongue pleasured her cunt, running his fingers lovingly across her swelling flesh. “God, you’re so hot...”

“Well, maybe ... if you keep being nice to me,” Sarah said with a wicked giggle. “And yeah, maybe... ooohhh!!! ... yes, Bobby, right there, right ... fucking... there ... maybe I’ll have another baby someday. But I also think maybe I want to have Adam’s baby next.”

“Aww ... come on, Sarah!” Bobby whined. His tongue found his sister’s clit, and he slurped on it noisily, making Sarah shudder even harder with sinful delight. “For all you know, Adam’s the one who already knocked you up.”

“No,” Sarah replied. “It’s Chris’s baby. I just know it is, somehow.” She looked up lovingly at Chris, and took his cock deeper into her wet, willing mouth, giving it a slow, slurping swirl of her tongue. “I... mmmfff ... I knew it the second I found out, it just seems right to me... mnnnggghhh... ggghhHHKKK!!!

“I... unnngghh!! ... think so, too,” Chris said. “I ... oh shit, Sarah, yeah!! ... when you told us, I just assumed it was mine ... oh, fuck yes, sis, mmmmm...” He rested his hand contentedly on Sarah’s bobbing head as she sucked his dick, running his fingers through her blonde, curly hair. He gritted his teeth as his sister expertly relaxed her throat, letting him slide his shaft between her soft, sensuous lips until his balls gently slapped against her chin.

“The same here,” Adam added. He reached down, giving his sister’s shoulder a loving squeeze as she kept stroking his dick with her hand, even as her head kept bobbing enthusiastically between his twin brother’s legs. “Although if it was possible to get a girl pregnant by fucking her in the ass ... I don’t have any doubt that I’d be the father!”

Hhhggglllkkk ... mmm, your cock tastes so good ... I don’t... mmmgglllkk!!! ... doubt it either, Adam,” Sarah said, as she slowly pulled her mouth off of Chris’s hard dick, sliding her soft lips with a delicate touch over the length of his shaft. Absently, she wiped her chin, and then gave the tip of Chris’s prick a loving swirl with her tongue before moving her mouth back to her brother Adam’s erection.

“Yeah, well ... I don’t really think it matters who it is ... ahhhhh!!!” Chris said, letting out a sharp hiss as Sarah ran her thumbnail lightly around the rim of his fat cockhead. “We’ll all help you ... ohmigod, sis, yeah ... help you as best we can. You ... mmm ... you know that, right?”

Mmmgggnnnfff ... I know,” Sarah said. “It’s what I love about you ... all of you.” Slowly, she finally pulled her mouth off of Adam’s shaft as well, content for the moment to pleasure both of her older brothers’ cocks just with her hands. Splashing her feet playfully in the cool water of the pool, she lazily threw her legs up over her brother Bobby’s shoulders, crossing her ankles and resting her heels on his spine as he continued to noisily tongue her creamy slit.

“Well, I still want to knock you up someday,” Bobby grumbled, between slavering licks of his sister’s pussy. “I’ll wait, I don’t care...”

“Maybe,” Sarah said. “But you’ve got a while to wait anyway, horny boy ... mmm, yeah, keep licking my clit, just like that...” The nubile blonde teenage beauty let out a soft, excited sigh, tousling Bobby’s hair as he obediently swirled his tongue in circles around his sister’s sensitive rosebud. “I mean, I’m not going to give birth for another five months yet, and somehow I don’t think I’ll be super excited to even have sex after the baby’s born, let alone get pregnant again.” Sarah rolled her eyes. “By the time I have the baby, I’m going to be all fat and bloated ... you guys probably won’t even want to have sex with me anymore...”

“Not a chance,” Chris said earnestly, as Adam and Bobby also nodded in eager agreement. “Trust me, sis ... none of us are ever gonna get tired of having sex with you!”

“Is that ... ooohhh!!! ... that right?” Sarah replied. She sighed even louder, clearly enjoying Bobby’s enthusiastic oral talents, wriggling her hips about in decadent bliss. “Well, I’m... uunngghh!!! ... I’m feeling super horny right now ... so how about all three of you sexy studs fuck me at the same time?”

“You sure you can handle all of us, sis?” Chris asked, his voice hesitant with uncertainty. “I mean, um...” He glanced down nervously at the curves of Sarah’s belly. “I don’t want to, uh, hurt the baby, or you...”

“It’s okay, Chris,” Sarah said tenderly. “I can still take care of all of you for ... yeah, Bobby, ooohhh!!! ... right there, like that ... for another month or so, if you want ... and even then, I’ll probably only stop because my tummy will be too big for, um, certain positions ... and for more than one partner. But even then, the doctor that Mom’s taking me too ... she said that I can still, you know, have regular sex right up until the baby’s born ... it’s actually supposed to be really healthy, and good for me.”

“Well, if that’s the case,” Adam said with a laugh, “what do you say if we all try to make you super extra healthy, then?” He gently gripped one of Sarah’s arms, and helped her up out of the pool. With a wicked grin, he wrapped one of his strong arms around his sister’s waist as she stood up by the edge of the pool, leaning in to give her a hard, passionate kiss as she reached down to stroke his hard dick in her hand.

“Can I fuck your pussy, sis?” Bobby asked excitedly, as he swam over to the ladder at the shallow end of the pool. “Please? Finally?”

“Sure,” Sarah said coyly. Playfully, she stuck her finger in her mouth, batting her eyes in mock innocence at her little brother as he stared at her in wonder, surprised by how suddenly agreeable she was. “I think you’ve made me cum enough over the past couple of weeks with that amazing tongue of yours ... so I guess your dick deserves a special treat for that. Y’know ... if you really want to.”

“Shit... really???” Bobby blurted out. His eyes grew wide with unashamed lust, so much so that Sarah was kind of surprised that they didn’t simply fall out of her brother’s head ... and then they immediately narrowed, as he gave her a suspicious look. “You’re not playing some kind of a trick on me, are you? Not like when Adam told me that you wanted to fuck me, and then locked me in Duke’s kennel for three hours –”

“Oh no ... I’m totally not kidding,” Sarah replied. “I know I’ve played hard to get with you, for all those times you used to make fun of me ... but today’s your lucky day, Bobby. You hit the pussy jackpot.”

Trying not to laugh, Sarah put a hand over her mouth as she tried hard – and failed miserably – to keep a straight face as Bobby scampered out of the pool, practically leaping out of the water like a dolphin at an aquarium show. I don’t think Bobby’s ever moved that fast in his life, Sarah mused, not even that one awful time that Dad took us camping, and a wild bear was chasing him towards the lake...

“By the way, Sarah,” Adam said casually, “you have a weird definition of ‘hard to get’.” He shook his head in amused exasperation as he walked with his sister over to the one of the bigger lounge chairs that sat near the deep end of the pool, his arm still wrapped around her growing waist as they made their way under the cool shade of one of the giant beach umbrella there. “You’ve sucked off Bobby more times than I can count, and I think you’ve even let him fuck you in the ass a few times...”

“But never my pussy,” Sarah said with a laugh, as she wagged her finger chidingly first at Adam ... and then at Bobby, who was still giving her a wounded look of uncertainty. “And that’s what he’s always wanted from me these past few months, more than anything. So, yeah ... I am hard to get, in my own way.”

“Yep,” Chris said agreeably. “And we’re the three guys lucky enough to get you!”

“And all at once today, no less!” Sarah said brightly. Her sapphire blue eyes gleamed impishly as she gestured to the biggest of the poolside recliners. “Now, let’s do it like... this.“ She patted the red-and-white striped cushion of the recliner with the palm of her hand, loving how soft it felt. “Bobby, you lie down across this recliner right here ... scoot down towards the end, put your ass right on the edge, let your legs hang off ... yeah, like that.”

Sarah nodded approvingly as her younger brother eagerly did as he was instructed.

“I’ll ride you,” Sarah continued, “and Adam, you get behind us after Bobby and I get started, so you can take my ass, and Chris can get at the head of the recliner so I can suck him off.” She grinned naughtily at her three brothers. “Which should make for a full-on sister gangbang. Sound fun?”

Adam gave Sarah’s waist a gentle, loving squeeze, dipping his head down to softly kiss her shoulder in approval. “I think, my dear sister,” he murmured happily in her ear, “you could have a career in directing porn ... I like the way you think!”

“Well, maybe in a few years ... when I’m actually legal to be in it!” Sarah giggled wickedly. “But in the meantime, I guess I’ll make do with the homemade stuff I make with you guys.”

Brazenly, Sarah climbed up on top of the lounge chair, straddling her brother Bobby as he lay on his back beneath her. She thought briefly – very briefly – about teasing and tormenting him some more, but she decided she was way too horny to make herself wait any longer for the hard dick she’d been craving all morning. So without any hesitation, she reached down over her curvy belly and between her spread legs, making Bobby gasp as she wrapped her small hand around his desperately straining erection ... and then guided his cock to the entrance of her slippery sex. With a soft grunt, she lowered herself onto Bobby’s hard dick, impaling herself slowly on his length.

“Oh, yeah ... I can’t believe it ... I’m finally fucking you!” Bobby groaned breathlessly, as he sank his cock into his sister’s slick honeypot. “Oh, shit, sis ... uhhh!!! ... your pussy ... it’s so good, so ... uhhh!!! Shit, yeah!!! ... so tight ... even better than I thought...” He reached up as his shameless sister bounced up and down on his dick, carefully supporting her pregnant belly as she rode him like a bucking bronco. Eagerly, his hips jerked wildly upwards as he thrust himself inside her slick cunt, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of her, the glassy-eyed expression on his grinning face growing with each thrust as he finally plundered the sweet, sweet pussy he’d so desperately longed for.

“Mmm ... I love having your cock inside me too, Bobby,” Sarah sighed contentedly, the walls of her slick, snug cunt tightly gripping her younger brother’s rapidly pistoning shaft. She could scarcely believe what she was saying ... it didn’t seem like all that long ago that she’d utterly loathed Bobby, and all the snide, bratty comments he used to make to her, making fun of her until she almost wanted to cry. But now ... she loved the adoring, loving expression on her youngest brother’s face whenever he was near her, seeing how much he cared for her ... and how much he wanted her.

Savoring the beautifully perverted sensation of her little brother’s big dick sliding so deliciously in and out of her pussy, Sarah let out a long, lewd sigh as she felt Bobby’s hands slide up from her belly to grip her asscheeks, spreading them further apart as she shamelessly rode his cock ... and sighed again, even more happily, as she felt another pair of familiar hands also grip her pert bottom as well.

“Ready, Adam?” Sarah purred happily. Even though her back was to her older brother, she could distinctly hear the familiar slippery, squelching sounds of Adam generously applying lube to his dick ... and then she groaned in anticipation as she felt the slick tip of her brother’s dick press up against the tiny pucker of her ass. Still riding Bobby’s cock, she bent forward slightly, the tresses of her blonde hair brushing against her exhilarated little brother’s face as she presented her ass to Adam, making it easier to fuck her bottom as she felt him clamber onto the recliner as well.

“Oh, you know it ... I’m always ready for this,” Adam breathed ... and then, he eagerly pushed the head of his cock into his sister’s tight shitter, sliding his length with practiced ease up her rectum. From beneath Sarah, Bobby let out a surprised moan as his older brother quickly began ramming his dick in and out of her asshole, Adam’s balls slapping against Bobby’s as the two teenage boys drove their cocks in unison in and out of their gorgeous slut of a sister.

Bobby ... he’s ... he’s probably never felt anything like this before, Sarah though dizzily, as she felt her two brothers’ dicks rubbing sensuously against each other as they reamed her hot holes, with only the thin, sensitive membrane of flesh between her pussy and asshole separating their slick, sliding cocks. Just wait until he and Adam or Chris decide to double-dick my pussy at the same time ... or if they shove two dicks in my pussy and one in my ass...

Sarah swallowed hard, her heart pounding wildly inside her chest, the mere thought of being triple-fucked like that by her brothers making her pussy even wetter. Her cunt was already drenched with desire, her naughty fuckcream completely coating her little brother Bobby’s dick and running down her lean thighs. Her fingertips tingled as the sinfully good heat that burned naughtily inside her pussy began to rage like an inferno. She was close to cumming, so very close...

... and Sarah wanted just one more thing to make everything perfect.

And as Adam and Bobby cheerfully plowed their pricks in and out of Sarah’s cunt and ass, she got exactly what she wanted. The horny teenage girl looked up adoringly at her brother Chris, his hard, magnificent cock dangling mere inches from her smiling mouth as he climbed up onto the other side of the recliner.

“Hey, Sarah,” Chris said. “Want a taste of this?” He held the base of his shaft in his hand, earnestly placing the tip of his prick just a few inches in front of his sister’s delighted face, watching in utter admiration as her body bounced about on the lounge chair, his brothers’ cocks sawing in and out of her with gleefully decadent enthusiasm.

“You ... ohh, ohh, OHHHH!!! SHIT!!! YESSSS!!! ... you bet, lover,” Sarah panted weakly. She tilted her head forward, taking Chris’s hard cock in her soft, wet mouth, enthusiastically sucking him off once more. The decadent sound of lewd moans and slapping flesh quickly filled the air as the three brothers began fucking all of Sarah’s holes at the same time in a crazed, wild frenzy.

And as all three of the horny teenage boys began messily spurting their cum into their sexy sister, she started to cum as well...

... and Sarah felt like the luckiest girl in all the world.


Judy stood naked on the deck that overlooked the pool, smiling as she watched her three handsome sons enthusiastically gangbanging her beautiful daughter. They’re all so happy, Judy thought proudly, as she ran her hands over the gentle swell of her own bare, pregnant belly. Judy guessed that she wasn’t quite as far along in her own pregnancy as Sarah was ... but she knew she was pretty close, probably within a few weeks or so.

And I’m happy, too, Judy added silently, feeling absurdly pleased with herself. Still, she didn’t feel the slightest amount of guilt about savoring the moment. Everything she’d planned so meticulously over the past several weeks had all gone off without a hitch. She couldn’t remember the last time that she’d managed to do something so wildly successful ... and that filled her with pride.

My beautiful children don’t need their sad excuse for a father anymore ... they never did, Judy thought fiercely. They’ve got me to take care of them now.

Take care of them ... and love them, as a good mother should...

The move to their new secluded – and quite enormous – house up in the mountains had been surprisingly easy. In fact, it had gone so ridiculously easy that Judy spent the first week that they lived there in a state of nervous paranoia, completely convinced that things were about to fall apart at any second, that her husband Martin or the criminals he worked for would find them, and that the naughty little paradise that she’d managed to create for herself and her gorgeous, sexy children would come crashing down around them.

But with each passing day that came and went after the move ... each day where nothing bad happened, and each night ended with naked bodies tangled together in sinful bliss, writhing and crying out in ecstasy ... Judy finally came to realize that she’d done it.

She’d really done it.

She’d really made all her depraved dreams come true ... for her, and for all of her wonderfully sexy, naughty children.

Sorry, Martin, Judy thought, as a triumphant smirk crept to her lips, I guess you shouldn’t have trusted me with all your money after all. The day after Sarah told her that she was pregnant, Judy began moving around a lot of the assets in her husband’s accounts, the very same assets that she’d been handling surreptitiously for him for so many years ... and then, she’d placed a tearful, scared phone call to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. She’d told them a story about how she’d discovered her husband’s connections to criminal organizations, and how he’d been laundering his payments from those criminals through a variety of investments and bank accounts, and how scared she was of her husband, for what he might to do herself and especially for what he might do to her children.

And then she’d told them how she’d give them all the information they needed to put Martin – and his associates and employers – away in jail for a long, long time.

Enough of what Judy said was true – namely, the part about being scared of Martin, and what he might do to her and the kids – that she supposed her story sounded believable. And even if it didn’t sound believable, she’d handed over enough information about her husband’s illicit activities that they probably didn’t care if it was or not. Judy knew that as long as they could put Martin – and more importantly, the men he worked for – in prison for a long, long time, and have enough evidence to let the prosecutors present an air-tight, slam-dunk case in court ... they weren’t going to let a few peculiar details in her story stop them from giving her what she wanted.

Especially not after Judy’s first meeting with some of the federal accountants – once she’d shown them just a handful of her records on her laptop, she’d seen how they practically drooled over them, just the way she usually drooled over her three sons’ cocks when they were right in front of her mouth. A couple of strange, minor requests and weird little inconsistencies in the story of the timid, innocent-looking woman sitting placidly in front of them were a small price to pay for a multi-million dollar embezzlement and money laundering scheme being handed to them on a silver platter.

And besides, the money had been what really mattered.

Martin used to joke to some of his friends that the only men richer than criminals and drug lords were their lawyers ... and that he was proud to be such a lawyer. Judy knew that her husband was exaggerating a bit – he wasn’t exactly Columbian drug lord rich, not by any stretch of the imagination – but it wasn’t an exaggeration that he was a millionaire several times over. Most of the accounts that held Martin’s multi-million dollar assets were tied up in complicated investments that were hard to liquidate. Those were the accounts that Judy handed over to the FBI - enough to look impressive, and to definitely enough ensure that the FBI wouldn’t bother looking for any more ill-gotten wealth for her husband.

But there were still a few accounts left, not quite as impressive, but still worth a couple of million dollars, easily liquidated and able to be transferred to other financial safe havens. Those accounts were the ones that Judy safely squirrelled away, for herself and her children. And those accounts added up to enough of a small fortune to purchase a rather large ranch house up in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by thick woods and away from prying eyes.

Judy hadn’t asked for the family to be put into witness protection, or anything like that ... she’d told the federal investigators that she spoke with that she didn’t think it would be necessary. But really, it was because she didn’t want anyone checking up on her or her family too often, particularly unannounced. Too many questions, Judy thought, in case someone stopped by, and saw what we were really doing ... namely, each other ... there might be problems. Instead, she simply offered to check in periodically with the local FBI office, and let them know how she and her children were doing.

So the federal investigators hadn’t argued with Judy, even though she could tell that they didn’t totally buy her story. The prize she was offering was just too good to turn down. So she’d walked them through all the documentation that she’d provided, given a deposition, and, well, then...

... she’d simply walked away, free as a bird.

And free to start a brand-new life with her darling children ... and her wonderful beast of a dog.

The whole timing of the move to the big new house had worked out beautifully as well. Martin – as well as a whole slew of his criminal associates, including, as it turned out, Martin’s cold-hearted sister Matilda, too – was arrested right around the end of school, the day after Chris and Adam graduated from high school ... and just two weeks before Sarah’s flat, sexy tummy had finally started to swell. Judy had made one or two perfunctory visits to her scumbag husband in prison, mostly for appearance’s sake, and hired a good defense attorney for him...

... and then she’d finalized the sale on their house, moved the kids and herself away to their secluded, incestuous paradise.

In some ways, Judy thought that it was the perfect crime.

The irony that she’d been the one to dream up such a crime – and pull it off flawlessly, while putting her rat of a criminal husband and his underworld thug associates behind bars in a federal penitentiary – was not lost upon her, either.

And Judy thought the irony was quite delicious indeed.

Judy turned around as she heard a familiar panting sound coming to join her on the balcony. “Oh, good,” she said happily, “just the lover I was looking for.” She smiled as Duke sauntered over to her, rubbing one of his powerful shoulders against her bare leg as he nuzzled up against her. Playfully, she reached down to give the massive black Labrador retriever a loving scratch behind his ears, delighted to see that the dog’s thick, angry red cock had already slid out of its furry sheath, eager and ready for his mistress’s attention.

“Can you keep a secret, Duke?” Judy asked the big dog softly. “Of all the lovers I have to choose in this wonderfully naughty new house of ours... you’re my favorite, darling.” She nonchalantly bent over, daintily plucking a rolled yoga mat off of a nearby chair on the deck, and unrolled it onto the balcony floor. “You see ... even though I love being with all of my handsome sons ... and with my sexy daughter, too ... there’s times when I just want to feel like a disgusting, dirty whore.” She licked her lips slowly as she stared shameless between Duke’s powerful haunches. “And when that huge, yummy dick of yours is inside me, fucking me hard and filling me up with hot doggie cum ... that makes me feel like such a dirty fucking whore.”

Duke let out a low snort, almost in agreement. The giant black Labrador retriever continued to rub his face against Judy’s bare legs, his cold snout moving insistently higher and higher along her inner thighs ... until he lifted his head, whining as his large pink tongue started to lap affectionately at the golden curls of hair that framed her moist slit.

“Mmm ... yes, Duke, I know,” Judy murmured. “You’re such a considerate lover.” Sighing contentedly, she spread her legs slightly apart for the massive dog, giving his eager snout easier access to her juicy snatch. She thrust her hips obscenely against his slavering tongue, cupping her full, enormously ripe tits in her hands as Duke began earnestly licking her juicy twat. The dog’s nose brushed lightly against the lower swell of her pregnant belly as he pleasured her with his muzzle, sending a decadently delicious shiver up her spine.

“Good boy,” Judy said softly. “You always know just what I want. But today ... I have a very special surprise for you, Duke.” Kneeling down on the mat, she gave the big Labrador retriever an affectionate pat on the nose as she reached into her bag with her other hand ... and took out a small bottle of lube. “I didn’t want you to feel left out, boy. After all, if it wasn’t for you and Sarah a few months ago ... none of this might have ever happened!” She poured some of the lube into her hand, and reached down between the Labrador retriever’s powerful haunches, loving how he whimpered and whined as she began stroking his cock between her fingers.

“Don’t worry,” Judy told the massive dog, as she noticed the confusion in his big, dark eyes, “I know this is strange... ssshhh, you’re going to love this.” Patiently, she stroked Duke’s dick some more, loving how it grew obscenely in her hand. With her other hand, she patted the dog’s furry flank, trying to soothe him as she jerked him off ... and when Duke started impatiently humping her hand, she knew that he was finally ready for her...

... and for her special surprise.

Letting go of Duke’s slick, huge cock, Judy dropped to her hands and knees onto the yoga mat, thrusting her ass out towards the dog. Eagerly, Judy spread her legs open invitingly for her canine lover, her round, heavy breasts swaying as she slowly got down on all fours for him. Duke let out several loud, happy barks of joy, pacing excitedly around the balcony as his mistress made herself ready for him. His nose brushed urgently against Judy’s pale, creamy asscheeks as he finally made his way behind her, his paws and front legs rubbing against her bare thighs and her sides as he whimpered with need.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.