Fun With the Colte Family
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

"Fuck," Adam muttered, "Sarah's not home ... Chris, what the hell?" He turned slightly in the car seat, giving Chris a look of wounded confusion as they pulled into the driveway of their house. "You said she was going to be here!"

Chris's face turned red as he desperately fought the urge not to laugh at his twin brother. He gripped the steering wheel of the Honda Civic tightly, looking straight ahead at the odometer, not wanting to look directly at Adam's face. You're getting mad, Chris thought wryly, because our sexy little sister isn't home and we can't have an incest-filled threesome with her.

Oh, the fucking problems we have ... at least they're just problems about fucking...

"Look, I don't know what to tell you," Chris said finally. "All I know is that Sarah said she was planning on ditching school after lunch, and that she went lingerie shopping this weekend ... she said she'd wearing something really sexy, and waiting for us both at home. The fact that her car isn't here and she probably isn't home ... beats me, Adam."

"Well, that fucking blows," Adam replied. He shook his head in exasperation, drumming his fingers impatiently against the arm rest of the car door. "I've got a travel meet this weekend ... I was really looking forward to one of those world-class blowjobs of her, and then fucking her for a bit ... if she doesn't come home soon, it might be a while before I can get naked and dirty with Sarah again!" He looked over at his twin brother, as a wry smirk spread across his face. "And no offense, Chris ... we might be a bunch of kinky perverts, but I want blowjobs from Sarah, not from you."

"No offense taken," Chris said with an easy laugh. "Trust me, the feeling's mutual." He slowly turned the ignition key, shutting off the car's engine ... and then he felt something buzzing in the front pocket of his jeans. "Hang on, that might be Sarah now." He fished out his cell phone, squinting as he looked at its glowing screen. A sour, dismayed look crossed his face as he saw the messages flashing across it.

>>>hey luvr boyz

>>>got caught sneaking out of school :P

>>>by mr franklin tho, thank god

>>>didn't send me 2 the principal's office

>>>BUT

>>>making me go 2 all my classes

>>>AND

>>>detention after school :'(

>>>sorry boyz, c u later?

>>>luv ur cumslut sis :)

"Busted," Chris murmured softly. He rolled his eyes as he looked at his brother. "Sarah got snagged trying to ditch school to meet us here. Not suspended or in any real trouble, but..."He shrugged his shoulders in defeat. "After school detention. She'll probably be home late tonight, which means –"

"– no fun for us," Adam finished dryly. "Unless you count playing Call of Duty Zombieworld or Grand Theft Auto 5 fun, which I guess it is ... just not nearly as fun as fucking our hot nympho sister, though." He shifted about uncomfortably in his car set, craning his neck as he stared at the windows of the garage doors in from of them. "And I think it gets worse – not sure, but I think Mom's Mercedes is parked in the garage. Look like she's working from home today."

Chris groaned in disappointment. "Are you kidding me?" he said irritably. "Mom always works in the office downtown on Fridays ... you sure she's here?" He sat up in his car seat as well, trying to peer through the windows of the garage as well. "Don't tell me we came home early just so Mom can ask us about our day..."

"Well, maybe she'll offer to make us lunch, or something," Adam replied. Slowly, he reached for the door handle, and got up out of the car. "I mean, the way things are going ... something's gotta go right for us, huh?"

"I don't know," Chris said. He grabbed his book bag from the backseat of the Civic, slinging it over his shoulder as he got out of the car as well. "The way our luck's going, maybe it isn't Mom who came home early. It could be Dad..."

"Like Dad would ever come home early for anything," Adam said. Chris noticed a distinct hint of anger creeping into his twin brother's voice. "Do you know he's never come to a single one of my swim meets in four years of high school? Not ... fucking... one. And you see how he treats Mom like his hired accountant, not his wife – she does so much for him, and he never has one fucking nice thing to say to her, ever. He's such an asshole ... I wish Mom would divorce him, and take his sorry ass to the cleaners. Dad's a total piece of shit."

"No argument here," Chris replied quietly. "When I told Dad I wanted to be a journalist, he told me that I better get a lot of scholarships, because he wasn't going to pay for a degree that was a total waste of fucking time." He barely noticed his own hands balling into fists, his knuckles turning white with contemptuous rage. "He always calls Bobby a loser ... yeah, I know we do, too, but we're joking around ... and Bobby knows it. But Dad isn't kidding, he really means it. And if you ever heard him say some of the things I've heard him call Sarah..."

Chris closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he tried to keep calm. He'd overheard his father Martin talking to Sarah in the study way back around Christmas ... it seemed like such a long time ago, well before he'd begun his affair with his sister, but Chris remembered it like it was yesterday. He vividly remembered his father speaking in cold, disdainful tones to Sarah – you're an incredibly stupid, selfish, spoiled brat, his father had said to his sister. You don't care about anyone but yourself, and you're a disgrace to this family. More importantly, you're a disgrace to me. As far as I'm concerned, you're nothing but an embarrassment... and that was when Sarah had fled from the study, completely oblivious to Chris's presence as she sobbed hysterically, hot tears of shame pouring down her pretty cheeks as she covered her eyes with her small hands.

Chris didn't know what had provoked his father's tirade about Sarah ... and quite frankly, he didn't care, either. All he knew was at that moment, he went from simply not liking his own father to just utterly loathing and despising the man. He'd made a promise to himself at that moment that he'd never treat anyone he loved like that, ever. He knew in that moment that he never wanted to be like his father.

"Well, whatever," Chris said finally, trying to sound like he didn't care. "Anyway, I guarantee you it's not Dad. It's definitely Mom ... so what do you say? Head inside, say hi to Mom, grab some lunch and play some video games? We can still probably head out somewhere else instead, if you want..."

"Nah," Adam said, shaking his head amiably. "That's cool. Besides, compared to fucking Sarah, anything else is just going to be boring as hell anyway." He grabbed his own backpack out of the back of the car, and headed down the cobblestone walkway from the driveway to the front entrance of the house.

Chris followed his twin brother inside, lost in a jumble of confused thoughts about his sexy sister Sarah. In some ways, he supposed that Adam and Sarah had a much easier relationship – Adam just loved fucking Sarah, particularly in her delectably tight ass, and Sarah just loved being fucked by Adam. They were basically just "friends with benefits", nothing more ... or "brother and sister with benefits", Chris supposed. There weren't any strings attached to Adam and Sarah's relationship, unless those strings involved a lot of hard, nasty, sweaty fucking.

But as for his own relationship with Sarah ... well, Chris could tell by the way Sarah looked at him ... by the way she always smiled at him, her eyes lighting up with obvious delight whenever she saw him walk into a room ... by the way her pretty face blissfully glowed whenever his hard cock slid into her wet, welcoming pussy ... Sarah saw Chris as something much more than Adam. Much, much more. He could tell that she utterly adored him, and if he didn't know better, he would've thought that Sarah was falling madly in love with him...

... and he didn't know if he felt quite the same way about her.

Chris loved Sarah, of course. He wasn't afraid or ashamed to admit that. But he loved her as his wonderful, incredibly smart, amazingly beautiful, funny, sexy sister ... his kinky pervert of a sister who just happened to let him fuck her hot, gorgeous body as much as he wanted. Which was fucking awesome, except for him, their relationship wasn't at all...

... well, romantic. At least to him. To Chris, Sarah was maybe his best friend in the whole world, apart from his twin brother Adam, and was certainly the best fuck he'd ever had in his entire life. But he just couldn't see her as a lover, not in a romantic sense, not in a way that made his heart skip a beat every time he thought about her. Chris was slowly realizing, though, that Sarah – just maybe – was starting to see him that way.

And he was starting to worry that he might break her heart...

" ... Chris?"

"What?" Chris suddenly shook his head, as if to clear out the cobwebs that had grown between his ears. He'd barely noticed that he'd managed to walk halfway up the stairs behind Adam. He gave his twin brother a quizzical look, trying to figure out what Adam had been saying.

"I said, did you hear that?" Adam said. He pointed up towards the balcony at the top of the stairs, towards the hallway that led to all the family bedrooms. "Thought I heard something weird, like..." His voice trailed off as he took a few more cautious steps upwards. "It doesn't sound normal, but ... hang on."

Adam stopped abruptly at the top of the stairs, holding up his hand so that Chris came to a swift halt as well. "Hear that? Sounds like Duke's tearing up one of the bedrooms, or something like that..."

"No," Chris said uneasily. "If it was Duke, you'd know it ... he's really fucking loud, when he's turned on." It was one of the things that made watching the big Labrador retriever fuck their sister so incredibly fucking hot, and so incredibly nerve-wracking – besides the fact that the giant canine's cock would knot up inside her sloppy cunt, Duke usually howled and whined loudly as he hammered away at Sarah. More than once, Adam and Chris had needed to try and get the massive dog to shut up and be quiet as they listened to one of their parent's cars rolling into the driveway.

"You're right," Adam said softly ... and then a look of concerned alarm crossed his face. "No, it sounds like somebody's hitting someone else ... and if Mom's home..."

" ... maybe Dad's here after all," Chris finished.

He could feel the blood draining from his face, imagining the terrible things that might be happening.

The twin brothers raced the rest of the way up the stairs, sprinting down the hallway straight to their parents' bedroom. The door to the bedroom was closed, so Chris reached to open it ... except Adam grabbed him by the wrist before he could do so.

"Are you serious?" Chris hissed. His eyes flashed with anger as he yanked his hand away from his brother. "Mom might be in trouble, and if Dad's hurting her, we gotta –"

Adam calmly put a finger to his lips ... and Chris fell silent. His eyes grew wide with wonder as some of the noises grew louder, and definitely more distinct.

And definitely more like noises they were used to their slutty sister Sarah making...

"You're a ... uunnghh!!! ... disgusting, dirty whore, Mom ... mmnnff!!! ... a nasty, dog-fucking whore ... uunNGGHH!!! ... yeah, Mom, yeah!" From behind the bedroom door, Adam and Chris heard a young, familiar voice, one full of shameless glee. The words spoken by the voice were frequently punctuated with sharp, breathy gasps of excitement

"Yes ... I'm a ... OOOHHH!!! ... filthy slut, baby," replied an equally familiar voice ... though it was a woman's shaking, eager voice, one a bit older than the first voice ... and possibly a bit more experienced. "I'm your filthy slut ... OWWWW!!! ... hurt me, tell me how bad and naughty I am ... OOOHHHH!!!"

A knowing, lecherous grin crept to Chris' lips, as well as Adam's.

Silently, Chris turned the brass doorknob, and pushed the bedroom door open, just a tiny crack. Crouching down close to the floor, Adam and Chris knelt by the small opening, peering inside the bedroom. Their eyes widened as a most glorious and depraved, filthy scene unfolded before them.

"Punish me, sweetie ... AAIIEE!!!" wailed Judy, as more smacking noises erupted from the room. "Oh, I love it ... mmmfff ... ggghHHKKK!!!"

Looking into their parents' bedroom, they saw their mother Judy up on all fours in front of the enormous, canopied four-poster bed that sat squarely in the middle of the room. She wore nothing but fishnet thigh-high stockings and a black, open vinyl strap teddy. The thin, sheer vinyl straps framed their mother's ample, jiggling breasts beautifully, as well as the rest of her soft, supple flesh ... and the soft, damp, blonde curls of her muff. Judy's head was eagerly bobbing between their younger brother Bobby's spread legs, who was completely naked and kneeling right in front of her. Bobby's eyes were closed, a lewd, blissful smile spread across his face as he held a fistful of his mother's short blonde hair in one hand, guiding her face down the length of his glistening shaft.

In his other hand, Bobby held a large, black wooden paddle. Every so often, while Judy noisily fellated him, he quietly reached around and smacked his mother – hard – on her round, soft bottom. The pale, jiggling cheeks of her round, supple ass were covered with beet red marks... lots of them. It was clear that Bobby had been giving their mother's curvy rear quite a spanking – and that she loved every second of it. She let out a muffled squeal of delight with every hard hit on her shapely bottom, wriggling on her son's lap with wanton glee as he relentlessly smacked her ass with the paddle.

"Holy ... fucking... shit," Adam murmured softly. ""Can you believe this... any of this?" He smirked as he pointed at the sight of their mother cheerfully and enthusiastically blowing their little brother. "Here I thought we were the perverts, fucking our sweet little sister and watching her fuck our dog, too ... and all this time, it turns out Bobby was banging Mom." He shook his head in mock disbelief. "And it sounds like Duke's been getting even more pussy in this house than we have..."

"Of course I believe it," Chris replied with a chuckle. "With this family? Looks like Sarah takes after Mom more than we ever could've guessed. And things just got way more interesting in this house ... and way more fun." He peered back through the crack of the bedroom doorway, marveling at the spanking Bobby was giving their mother ... and also marveling at his mother's supple, jiggling ass.

Wow, Chris thought appreciatively, Mom's really got an incredibly sexy body ... I never really noticed before...

"Okay, whore," Bobby said to Judy, as his brothers continued to watch their naughty antics, "I got a surprise for you ... and I think you're going to love it." He leaned over to the side of the bed for a moment, pulling up his well-worn backpack onto the rumpled sheets next to his naked mother. Normally, the backpack was filled with comics and video games and all sorts of useless junk and kid stuff. Adam and Chris, though, could see that Bobby's interest had certainly changed recently. Even from where they were crouching, they could see that their younger brother's bag was crammed full of all sorts of kinky shit – dildos and vibrators, bottles of oils and lotions, furry handcuffs, floggers, paddles, even a riding crop ... and one or two things that neither Adam nor Chris could even identify.

"Mmmm ... don't make Mommy wait too long, lover," Judy said softly. "I still haven't cum yet ... and neither have you." She squealed with delight as she saw Bobby take two pairs of handcuffs out of the bag, along with a thick black blindfold ... and then she kicked her feet with wanton glee as her youngest son forcefully grabbed her by her hips. Adam and Chris watched as Bobby rolled their mother roughly onto her back on the bed, pulling the blindfold down over her eyes. With obvious relish, Bobby put a pair of handcuffs around each of Judy's wrists, and then finished attaching the handcuffs to the wooden columns at the head of the bed, pulling her arms up over her head and spreading them wide apart.

"Don't worry, Mom," Bobby said confidently. He bent over his mother, licking her bellybutton as he lightly ran his fingers over her creamy slit, teasing her cunt and making her squirm and sigh in lewd bliss. "I've got something that's going to make you beg to cum, you dirty bitch." Playfully, he smacked each of his mother's big heavy breasts with the open palm of his hand, making her squirm even more on the bed ... and then he kissed his mother hard, shoving his tongue into her mouth with a savage, needy frenzy, his fingers kneading her ample tits as she passionately kissed him back.

Little fucker looks like the cat who just caught the canary, Chris thought in irritation, as he watched his younger brother practically skip past him into the hallway. Despite the fact that he hadn't even considered ever fucking his mother until just a few minutes earlier, finding out that his younger brother Bobby was getting to fuck her – and that he and Adam weren't – that had Chris feeling just insanely jealous of his lucky little brother.

Whistling cheerfully, Bobby strode out of the bedroom, rummaging through his backpack as he strolled in the direction of his own bedroom. He was so lost in whatever he was looking for – or, perhaps, what he planned on doing to his slutty mother – that he didn't even notice as he passed his two brothers as he left his parent's bedroom. He did notice, however, when Adam suddenly grabbed his arm, letting out a surprised yelp as his older brothers dragged him in the opposite direction towards their bedroom instead.

As Chris snatched away Bobby's backpack, he noticed his younger brother's eyes growing wide with horrified fear. For a moment, Chris didn't understand why Bobby could be so scared, but suddenly he realized what Bobby thought was going on ... and then he understood all too well.

Oh, shit, Chris thought, Bobby probably thinks he's busted ... that he's in big, big trouble...

Much as Chris thought Bobby could be an annoying brat at times, he did – deep down, anyway – really care about his younger brother. He didn't mind giving Bobby a hard time, but he didn't want to frighten him. And Chris got the feeling that Bobby might think that he and Adam might tell their father – which seemed crazy, but Bobby probably didn't know how they felt about the miserable bastard. And if he didn't know...

... he probably thinks he's dead man walking, Chris thought, feeling a little guilty.

"Relax ... you're not in trouble," Chris murmured softly to Bobby, as he grabbed one of his little brother's wrists, "but you do have an awful lot of explaining to do. So stay quiet and follow us."

At first, Bobby tried vainly to pull away from his older brothers' strong grips, eying them mistrustfully ... and it looked for a moment like he was about to say something. Or even yell something. However, Bobby's struggles quickly subsided as Adam shot his panicking younger brother a stern glare of warning ... and as Adam's grip on Bobby's arm tightened even more. Chris gave Adam a grateful nod as Bobby hung his head limply in defeat, and the two twin boys quickly dragged their brother to their room before he could make any sort of further commotion.

"Okay, Bobby," Chris said, as Adam pushed their little brother down onto the rug in the middle of their room ... the same rug where the two twin brothers usually enjoyed vigorously fucking their sexy sister. "Talk. Like I said, you're not in trouble. We just want to know exactly what's happening, that's all. When did all of... this ... when did it start happening with Mom?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Bobby replied sullenly. He guiltily stared down at the rug, sitting on the floor as he folded his thin arms across his chest ... the erection between his spindly legs still rock hard and glistening with the lewd sheen of their mother's saliva. "It's none of your goddamn business. I'm just having a little fun with Mom, that's all. Nothing, um, bad."

"A little fun, huh?" Adam said. "Oh, come on, Bobby ... what you're doing goes a little beyond what most people would call fun, at least with their own mothers."

"Like what?" Bobby said defiantly. "I still don't know what you're talking about,"

"Like, I don't know, spanking Mom while she's wearing lingerie and you're naked? Making her suck your cock? Calling her a whore ... and she likes it?" Adam gently reached down to briefly twist Bobby's arm behind his back, making his younger brother squirm for a moment in obvious discomfort. "Give me a break, little brother. That's some kinky shit right there, Bobby ... how long has this been going on?"

"A little over a month," Bobby admitted. "I caught Mom fucking Duke... Duke, can you believe it? A dog, how crazy is that? So I told her that she'd have to start fucking me, too ... and she did!" He glared uneasily at his older brothers, crossing his legs in mild embarrassment at having to stand naked in front of them. "So, uh ... am I in trouble? Is Mom –"

"Relax, Bobby," Chris said with an easy grin. "How many times do I need to tell you – nobody's in trouble. It's not like we're going to tell Dad, or anything really stupid like that. Why would we?"

"I don't get it, then," Bobby answered, eyeing his older borther suspcisiously. "What do you want?"

"Oh, we just don't want you being selfish anymore," Adam replied with an easy laugh. "No fair that you've been banging Mom and didn't tell us about it, brat. We want a turn fucking her, too!"

"Both of us," Chris added. "I mean ... goddamn, Bobby, Mom's really fucking hot! No fair, keeping that sexy pussy of hers all to yourself." A smirk crept to his face as he looked down at his younger brother. "Unless you're just spanking her. Have you even fucked her yet?"

"Of course I have," Bobby bragged, looking incredibly pleased with himself. "Mom's a real super horny slut, I've been fucking her every day, like, three or four times a day, easy. Her mouth, her pussy ... she even lets me fuck her in the ass sometimes." He didn't look the slightest bit embarrassed about sitting naked in front of his two older brothers, his cock still proudly standing at attention. "She even dresses up for me sometimes, in lingerie, or in sexy costumes ... and she even bought some sex toys to play with ... like, really kinky shit. It's fucking awesome, can you believe it?"

Chris glanced over at Adam, trying not to smile as he nodded at his twin brother. "Actually, yes," Chris said. "I think we can totally believe it. Nothing's surprising in this family anymore."

"Bullshit," Bobby replied hotly. "Mom's a dirty slut, didn't you hear me? And Duke – Duke! – fucking Mom, that doesn't surprise you at all?" Chris realized that he and Adam were spoiling their little brother's naughty fun, in a weird way. "Didn't you hear what I just said?"

He thought he'd shock us, and that we'd think he's a total stud or something, Chris thought, and the fact that we're acting like this is completely normal... Chris shook his head in wry amusement. I don't know if he's just disappointed, or he thinks we're completely fucking crazy...

"Mom being a slut and fucking you isn't exactly shocking, no," Adam said quickly, before Chris could even say anything. "Sorry, Bobby. And I mean, her being with a dog, too ... that's old news, little brother."

"Wait... too?!" Bobby asked. His eyes suddenly looked like they were almost ready to pop out of his head. "What do you mean, too? Who else has been –"

Before he could finish the question, Bobby's voice trailed off into muffled, incoherent grunts as Chris took a ball gag out of the backpack filled with sex toys ... and casually stuffed it into his brother's mouth. Bobby shook his head vigorously, trying to spit it out, but another hard, firm twist of his skinny arm by Adam quickly ended whatever fight was left in him.

"Relax, Bobby," Chris continued nonchalantly, as he carefully fastened the strap for the ball gag behind his younger brother's head. "We'll explain everything to you later. Promise. Right now, though, Adam and I want to surprise Mom. Have a little fun with her, y'know?"

"Yep," Adam added in agreement. He took a turn reaching in to the backpack, and pulled out another set of the fur-lined handcuffs. They didn't look strong enough to keep a full-grown man bound to anything for too long ... but for keeping a skinny, horny, fourteen-year old boy attached to something permanent, they looked plenty strong enough. "If you want to watch us, be my guest. Maybe you'll even learn a thing or two, little brother."

Grabbing Bobby's arm once more, Adam hauled his younger brother off the rug, and dragged him back out into the hallway, towards a storage closet by the stairway. With a muffled howl, Bobby watched as Adam carefully fastened one end of the handcuffs to one of his skinny wrists ... and as Chris firmly fastened the other end to the brass handle of one of the closet doors in the hallway. Bobby's eyes were big and pleading as the handcuffs clicked shut, but Chris ignored him. For that matter, he and Adam continued to ignore their younger brother as they tiptoed back to the sight of their sexy, blindfolded mother tied spread-eagled to the bed, strong brass hinges groaning behind them as Bobby pulled vainly against the sturdy, heavy closet door.

As the twin boys stepped into their parents' bedroom once more, Chris made sure to leave the door wide open. As he promised, he wanted to make sure that Bobby could see from his spot down the hallway absolutely everything that was happening on the bed. Taking care not to make a sound, he stepped alongside the bed, his eyes roaming admiringly over the glorious sight of his mother's gorgeous body. He'd loved the sight of her through just the crack in the door, when he and Adam had been quietly spying on her and Bobby together. But standing just mere feet away from her, close enough to touch her ... Chris was awestruck by just how absolutely stunning his mother was.

That, and how absolutely, totally turned on he was by the prospect of actually fucking her.

His mother definitely wasn't like most of the girls he and Adam had fucked – not petite and willowy, like their horny slut of a sister Sarah. But Chris still thought his mother was incredibly hot. She wasn't too much taller than Sarah, but his mother had generous, ample curves that just made her sexy as all hell. She had full, spectacular tits that were utterly amazing, that looked like they'd be all sorts of fun to suck or slap or slide a dick between them, and her ass ... well, Chris could only imagine what his ass-loving twin brother could be thinking about it. She had such a luscious, round and shapely bottom – he could definitely see why Bobby loved spanking her so much, and he also found himself thinking how much fun it'd be to make her raise that dynamite bubble-butt of hers high in the air and ride her doggystyle for a while.

But as gorgeous as her body was ... it was the excited, wanton smile on his mother's blindfolded face that turned Chris on the most. Looking down at her, he'd never seen her look so blissfully – and wickedly – happy before. She practically glowed with naughty excitement, her hands trembling in the handcuffs with nervous anticipation. And even though his mother had sounded quite enthusiastic about being spanked and teased and tied up by Bobby ... Chris still hadn't been entirely sure if she was really into it, or if she was just faking it really well, and somehow Bobby was just blackmailing her into being his naughty fucktoy.

But seeing his mother practically writhing with unashamed, carnal lust on the sheets ... it left no doubt in Chris's mind whatsoever that not only was she willingly being his younger brother's kinky lover, she was also probably in charge of whatever gloriously perverse shit was going on in the bedroom.

And probably every other room in the house, too, Chris thought excitedly, just like Sarah with me and Adam...

And seeing her lying there in a slutty vinyl teddy and fishnet stockings that made her look like a trashy whore ... it was just about all Chris could do to keep control of himself, and not just leap up onto the bed to fuck his horny mother right then and there.

But somehow, he managed to keep himself until control.

Just a little bit, anyway.

Silently, Chris peeled off his clothes. On the opposite side of the bed, so did Adam. With great care, the two clambered up onto the bed, trying not to move around too much – they wanted to surprise her, and two bodies clumsily bouncing around the bed would be bound to give their perverted little game away. Inching ever closer to their naked, horny mother as she lay there on the bed, Chris moved over by her shoulders, while Adam scooted over by her feet. No words were spoken between the twin brothers, but a simple shared, knowing glance between them said everything they needed to know about how they intended to pleasure their unsuspecting mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.