Fun With the Colte Family - Cover

Fun With the Colte Family

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Sarah and Chris spent the next couple of weeks fucking each other's brains out.

After their first time together, every time Sarah and Chris found even the flimsiest of excuses to be alone together, they were busily tearing off each other's clothes and having sex. Lots and lots of sex. Neither one of them seemed to ever be able to get enough, either ... at least Sarah knew she couldn't get enough, anyway. All the depraved blonde teenage girl knew was that she loved having her brother's prick inside her pussy, pounding away at her until she was utterly exhausted from depraved pleasure. And she especially loved it when Chris spurted his hot, creamy jizz inside her ... for Sarah, it was the best feeling in the whole wide world. Nothing else was better than being fucked by her brother.

Just about every night, after everyone in the house was asleep, Chris snuck into her bedroom to fuck Sarah. Both would race home from school as fast as they could, so they could fuck as much as they could before anyone else got home. On the weekends when everyone else was out doing things, they'd fuck in every room in the house, sometimes letting their Labrador retriever Duke get in on the naughty fun. They even fucked a couple of times in school, usually under the dusty bleachers of the old gym during their lunch periods, and sometimes a quickie in one of the boys' bathrooms. They even fucked once in the backseat of their brother Adam's car, out in the middle of the school parking lot. That time, the windows of Adam's beaten-up Civic had fogged up so much, they'd barely seen the old custodian walking curiously up to their car, trying to figure out why the shock absorbers of a parked car were shaking so much ... it was all they could do to keep still in the back seat beneath one of Adam's smelly swim towels, Chris's cock still buried to the hilt inside Sarah's cunt, trying not to laugh as the old man trying peering in vain into the steamed-up windows of the car.

And the few times that Sarah wasn't wantonly spreading her legs for her handsome brother ... well, she'd seen Duke slinking around the house a lot, looking sad and confused and hurt... probably because I'm not letting him fuck me nearly as much as I used to, the slutty teenage blonde thought regretfully. She felt so bad for the big canine that she finally sucked the dog's big red beautiful dick one night, letting the Labrador retriever hump her mouth until he came, squirting his hot, watery doggie semen down her throat as she fingered her pussy to a nice, filthy orgasm.

Ooh, yummy, she'd thought happily, as she swallowed all of Duke's jizz, I'm sorry, boy, I don't know why I didn't suck you off before! It wasn't quite as good as sucking her brother Chris's tasty prick, but she still loved the feeling of Duke's slippery cock sliding between her lips ... and when she'd told Chris what she did, she'd found herself demonstrating her oral skills with canines later that evening, happily letting Chris film a video of her blowing Duke before letting her brother fuck her to an incredible, earth-shattering orgasm.

In other words, for Sarah and Chris, and for Duke as well ... life was pretty damn good.

And the sex was utterly fantastic.

Sarah and Chris only took two breaks of any note from their delectably incestuous fuck sessions. The first occurred only just a couple of days after they'd fucked for the first time, when Sarah got her period. And even then, it wasn't like they'd been able to keep their hands off each other ... Sarah simply went back to giving her brother hot, sloppy blowjobs for those few days instead, letting him cum as much as he wanted in her mouth, or on her face, or her tits sometimes, too. And also, while it'd been annoying, and made Sarah more than a little grouchy ... she'd found something of a silver lining in the situation.

See? Chris had said gleefully to Sarah. Told you ... it's all good. Told you I can't get you pregnant.

That's awesome, Sarah had replied, a naughty grin crossing her pretty face as she got onto her knees and reached in her brother's shorts. God, I don't understand why everyone thinks incest is so bad ... I can't wait until you can shoot your cum into my pussy again...

I can't, either, Chris had said ... and then he'd shoved his cock into Sarah's wet, willing mouth instead. And a few days later, they'd gone right back to having full-blown sex again ... lots of amazing, filthy, unprotected sex.

The second break came a little while later ... and Sarah was much, much less than thrilled with that one. At least the first time, she'd still been able to fool around with Chris, and do all sorts of dirty things with him. But the second time ... well, Chris had gone away on a school trip with their brother Adam. The swim team for Sarah's high school was competing in the state regionals, and Adam was on that team. And since it was such a big deal for the school, Chris – as editor of the school paper – was sent along with the team to cover the story.

A few weeks before, Sarah would've been ecstatic. Without her older twin brothers in the house, that meant she'd have even more time alone, time to do all sorts of dirty and depraved things with just Duke. And ... well, with Chris gone, that was exactly what she did. But even on that first night when Chris was gone, while her canine lover was making her cum like crazy, she found herself desperately wishing that it was Chris who had his cock buried deep inside her sex-starved pussy, not Duke.

"I love you, Duke," she'd whispered to her Labrador retriever, as his big red cock stayed knotted in her dog-semen drenched pussy after a hard, crazy fuck, "but I think I love Chris even more ... I might even be in love with my brother. I don't know, though." She'd wrapped her arms around the black furry dog as she'd laid naked beneath the big brute, giggling as Duke's rough pink tongue lapped at her face, and at the soft swells of her heaving breasts. She'd given the dog a kiss on the nose. "Just don't tell Chris, though ... okay, boy? I'm not sure he feels the same way."

Duke barked softly in agreement.

Both Adam and Chris were scheduled to be on the trip for the latter part of the week and the whole weekend, finally coming back on Monday night. And by the weekend, Sarah thought she was about to go out of her mind. Constantly fingering herself and sneaking off to fuck Duke really wasn't getting it done for the randy, sex-starved teenage girl ... she found herself craving Chris's scrumptious dick. It was all she could think about. She couldn't imagine anything better in the world, being her brother's depraved, kinky sex toy, letting him play with her body and shove his cock inside her as much as he wanted, wherever he wanted...

... so, on Sunday night, when she got a text from Chris ... it was all she could do not to scream with unbridled joy. She was sitting sullenly on the couch when she got it, pretending to watch some stupid sitcom with her family – at least, the few family members who happened to be home, anyway. Her younger brother Bobby lay on the floor in front of the big flatscreen television, laughing at the dumb jokes and occasionally making snarky wisecracks, which Sarah ignored. Meanwhile, her mother Judy sat in the big plush recliner next to the couch, a sad, distant look on her pretty face as she halfheartedly watched the TV ... which was weird to Sarah, if only because the whole dumb "let's have a family night together watching television" thing was her mother's idea in the first place.

Maybe it's because only half the family's here, Sarah thought, no Adam, no Chris ... and no Dad. Again. As usual. Her father Martin, of course, was at his office on a Sunday night, just like he always was every single Sunday night, nowhere near the rest of his family. For some reason, though, Sarah didn't think that was why her mother looked so wistful and forlorn ... not the whole reason, anyway. Sarah found herself wanting to say something to her mother, something nice or comforting, except she didn't know quite what to say.

But when Sarah's phone buzzed inside the back pocket of her jeans, all of that was forgotten instantly. Taking out her phone, she looked at the screen, and her heart practically skipped a beat as she saw a text from a very familiar number.

>>>hey there lover girl

The words brought a big smile to Sarah's pretty face. Quickly, her thumbs flew across her own phone, texting – or, rather, sexting – her brother right back.

>>>hey lover boy

>>>missed u

>>>specially ur COCK! >:)

>>>what's up?

There was a long pause, nearly a minute. To Sarah, it was an unbearable eternity. Finally, her phone buzzed ... and the words Sarah wanted to read spilled down the screen of her smartphone.

>>>team did gr8, Adam won ALL his events

>>>as usual! :)

>>>leaving here early, s/b home 2mro

>>>but in morning, not nite

Sarah covered her mouth with her hand, squirming excitedly on the couch.

"You okay, honey?" Sarah's mother asked. Looking up, the randy, nubile teenage girl saw her mother giving her a rather curious look. "You look like, um ... well, you practically jumped out of your seat just now. Everything all right?"

"Uh, yeah, Mom," Sarah replied, as she tapped the keys of her smartphone. "It's just, uh, Chris. He says hi. And, um, Adam won his events at the swim meet. So, yay Adam!" She uneasily brushed long strands of her long, curly blonde hair out of her face, forcing herself to smile at her mother and pretend that everything was perfectly normal.

>>>u thinking wat I'm thinking?

Another long, long wait, followed by another buzz ... and more words that made Sarah practically cream her panties just reading them.

>>>oh i KNOW wat ur thinking >:)

>>>thinking u should cut school 2mro

>>>all day at home 2gethr

>>>have some fun

>>>like LOTS of fun

>>>& i got some naughty surprises 4U

>>> >:)

"Oh, yeah," Sarah murmured. "Can't wait..."

"Shut up, Sarah ... do you mind?" Bobby whined. He looked back at his older sister, glaring in irritation at her. Sarah glared right back at him. "Mom, I'm trying to watch the show!"

"We're, um, all trying to watch the show," Sarah's mother replied ... even as it was perfectly obvious that she actually wasn't. "Sarah, you're not supposed to be on your phone during family time, can you put it away?"

Sarah gave her mother another curious look, watching more closely as her mother shifted uncomfortably in her recliner. Something's really bothering her, Sarah thought, I wonder what's wrong...

"Well, I'm on the phone with family," Sarah replied, "so ... well, okay. Just let me send Chris a quick good-bye." She tapped out a quick message, smiling wickedly as she sent it off.

>>>ill be waiting 4U lover boy

>>>rock ur fuckin WORLD!!!

With her fingers shaking with lustful exhilaration, Sarah reluctantly closed her smartphone, sliding it into one of her front pocket ... and closed her eyes, smiling blissfully.

Sarah excused herself the moment that the show ended, not bothering to wait for her father to arrive back home. She mumbled something about needing to work on an essay for one of her English classes as she flew up the stairs to her bedroom. She barely slept a wink that night, tossing and turning and thinking nonstop about all the naughty surprises that Chris promised her ... and what they might be. Strap-ons? Butt plugs? Whipped cream and chocolate sauce? Another dog? What, Chris... what???

Sarah's hand stayed firmly beneath the waistband of her boxers, constantly toying and fingering herself as she wondered about all the perverted fun that her brother had promised. By the time the sun actually came up, her inner thighs were sticky with anticipation ... she'd literally counted the seconds until her father headed back off to the office, and her mother drove Bobby off to school. She'd diligently gone through the motions of pretending to get ready go to school herself, even wandering down to the kitchen to pretend to eat breakfast. However, once her parents and Bobby had gone, she'd raced back to her bedroom, preparing for what she hoped would be a kinky, perverted day with her brother.

Rummaging through her dresser drawers, Sarah picked through her lingerie, trying to find something extra sexy and hot to wear for her brother. Usually, she almost never bothered with lingerie or sexy outfits when she was being intimate with Chris – for that matter, she almost never bothered even wearing underwear when he was around. They just wound up tearing each other's clothes off whenever they fucked anyway, so Sarah didn't see the point in wearing them ... the less we wear, the faster we can get naked, or so that was her thinking. And the faster we're naked, the faster we can have sex...

But something about this time seemed very, very special to Sarah. It'd been a couple of days, and the wicked anticipation of fucking her sexy brother again was driving the horny blonde teenage absolutely wild with desire ... and she was sure that Chris felt the same way about her. He had to. And since he'd promised her some naughty surprises, Sarah thought she should at least try to return the favor and give him a little surprise, too.

Finally, Sarah smiled as she settled on a transparent, gauzy red babydoll teddy. The wispy garment had a plunging neckline, which she thought would nicely show off her cleavage. She stripped off the t-shirt and the rumpled boxers that she'd slept in that night, and pulled the babydoll teddy on, not bothering with the lacey thong that was supposed to go with the sexy little outfit. Excitedly, she looked at the reflection of herself in her dresser mirror, admiring the saucy, sexy little slut in red she saw there ... and then clapped her hands together in sheer delight as she suddenly heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway in front of the house, Gleefully, Sarah did a little dance of joy as she grabbed her phone off her bed.

>>>waiting 4 U in ur bedroom

>>>can't WAIT ANYMORE lover!!!

Sarah's thumbs had barely finished her text as she dropped her phone onto her bedroom floor, racing out into the upstairs hallway towards her brother's bedroom. Usually, whenever Sarah had her filthy little trysts with Chris, they wound up fucking in her bedroom, not his – partly because her room was tidy and clean, while his was usually an unkempt disaster – but mostly because Chris shared his bedroom with his twin brother Adam. And while Adam was something of a heavy sleeper, neither Chris nor Sarah had yet been daring enough to fuck in Chris's bed while Adam was peacefully slumbering just a couple of feet away.

But with everyone out of the house all day ... well, even though Sarah and Chris fucked in just about every room in the house when they had lots of time, for some reason, Sarah thought being in Chris's room would make things a little more intimate. I want to be his welcome home present, Sarah thought, as she stepped into the bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her. Maybe today I'll tell him how much I ... that I'm his. Not just his sexy slut that he can fuck whenever and however he wants, but... She felt her cheeks grow pink and warm with slight embarrassment, feeling silly about her sudden inexplicable inhibition. It's just one little word ... it's okay to think it...

To Sarah's surprise, the twins' bedroom was mostly neat and uncluttered. Probably because Mom cleaned it while they were gone, Sarah thought wryly, as she closed the bedroom door and then jumped up onto Chris's bed. Turning over on the bed, she laid across its length, resting on her stomach, propping her chin in her hands. With a quick flick of her hand, she pulled up the hem of her teddy just high enough to keep her sexy ass completely bare and uncovered. With a smile, she looked expectantly at the bedroom door, kicking her feet up into the air and crossing her ankles, her mouth practically watering with lewd anticipation.

The sounds of footsteps creaking up the stairs echoed softly through the hallway outside the twins' bedroom. Sarah shivered restlessly as the doorknob turned ... and the door swung opened. She watched with excitement as Chris walked in, completely naked, his cock already rock hard, standing proudly at attention and raring to go. Her big blue eyes grew wide in surprise, though, as her brother Adam also entered the room, just a few steps behind Chris.

Adam was also naked.

And, apparently, also eagerly raring to go.

"Chris?" Sarah said sharply, suddenly feeling rather uneasy. "What ... what's going on?" There was an uncertain note of hurt in her quavering voice, as she suddenly realized she had no idea at all of what was going on. In all her dirty, depraved fantasies of what Chris might have in store for her ... none of them included another guy. Especially not her brother Adam. And certainly none of them involved Chris spilling her naughty little secrets to anyone else, and breaking his promise to her.

"What, you don't like my surprise, sis?" Chris said. He leaned slightly over the bed, giving his sister's bare, succulent ass a nice hard slap with his hand. "Told you it'd be fun ... and something we've never done before." He pointed over at his twin brother. "After all, we haven't had a threesome yet."

"Actually, Chris, I thought you and Sarah did," Adam said, as he gave Sarah a wicked smirk. "If you want to count Duke as part of a threesome, anyway."

"You told –" Sarah glared icily at Chris, her lower lip quivering slightly, feeling completely betrayed by her brother and favorite lover. "Well ... gee, Chris, that's just ... fucking ... great. Awesome. Glad you know how to keep a secret."

Sarah found herself tugging the hem of her teddy back over her bare bottom, ever though she knew how ridiculous her sudden modesty seemed. Adam's probably seen pictures of me fucking our brother and a dog, she thought angrily, his dick's already hard because he wants to fuck me, too ... and I'm worried about him seeing my ass. It was stupid, but Sarah didn't care. She felt hurt by Chris, and slightly foolish as well. I thought he was the one person I could trust ... he lied to me ... he fucking lied ... who else has he told?

"Oh, come on, Sarah," Chris said with a laugh, although it was a nervous one. The uneasy look in his eyes told Sarah that he knew he'd screwed up. "When I promised that I wouldn't tell anyone we were fucking, you didn't seriously think I was including Adam in that promise, did you? I mean ... get real. I wouldn't ever tell anyone else – and I haven't, I swear! – but I couldn't not tell Adam about all this." He shrugged, as if in apology. "We're twins. We share everything."

"Damn right," Adam said. "And after Chris told me how fantastic you are in bed, sis, there was no way I could resist a chance to fuck you. So, what do you say?" He grinned appreciatively at Sarah as she lay on the bed. His piercing blue eyes wandered over the gorgeous sight of his sister's slender, sexy body, clad in her skimpy, transparent red teddy. "Can I stick my cock in that tight little pussy of yours?"

"I told you, sis," Sarah heard Chris murmur, "Adam and I ... we share everything. Well, almost everything." He cocked his head as he gazed down at his sister, a crooked grin spreading across his face. "We've even fucked the same girl a few times ... but we've never both fucked a girl at the same time, all of us together in the same bed. We were waiting for a special, sexy really kinky slut to do that with us."

"I see," Sarah said, as a naughty shiver ran up her spine. She still felt uncertain about what was happening, but seeing Adam, his tall swimmer's body absolutely ripped and gorgeous, his cock wanting her so badly, and then seeing Chris, who she wanted so badly, even though she felt angry that he'd broken his promise to her ... all thoughts of wonderfully filthy thoughts had started running through her head. Sarah's mind began racing with all sorts of lewd possibilities.

Sarah looked up at her two brothers, batting her eyes at them in mock innocence. "So, um ... you think you've found her?" she said. "A nasty, cock-hungry whore willing to fuck a hot pair of twins at the same time?"

"Maybe," Chris said quietly. "If the nasty, beautiful cock-hungry whore wants to." He dropped his eyes away from Sarah, suddenly studying the floor with great fascination. "Look ... I know I made you a promise, and I broke it." He took a deep breath. "But ... I thought this would be something you'd want, sis. I know it's something we both want. I didn't ... well, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry if I did ... if we did. And whatever happens in this bedroom today, no matter what, it stays between us. Adam's not going to tell anyone else."

"No way," Adam said, shaking his head in agreement. "Just the three of us. I promise, Sarah."

For several long moments, Sarah didn't say a word. Finally, she sat up on the bed, her bare, slim legs dangling over its side as she patted her hands on the sheets, inviting her brothers to sit on either side of her. She smiled as they joined her on the bed, slightly surprised by how tentative and hopeful they looked ... they clearly both wanted to fuck her, but it was her choice. They were following her lead. It was their bedroom, but she was in control.

And Sarah absolutely loved it.

Gently, Sarah tilted her head, and leaned in towards her brother Adam, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him passionately. As their tongues intertwined, she reached between his legs, and her small hand began stroking his cock. She squirmed on the bed with glee as she felt Adam's hand dart between her thighs, his fingers stroking her slippery, eager slit ... and as Chris's hands began to gently caress the curves of her pert breasts, Adam's hand pushed into her wet, wanton depths, making her wiggle with pleasure as he began to earnestly finger-fuck her.

"Just the three of us," Sarah murmured hungrily, gently biting Adam's lower lip as she pulled away from their incestuous kiss. "Our little secret." She turned her head, still savoring the taste of Adam's mouth, and kissed Chris just as passionately as she'd kissed his twin brother, squirming with delight as both of her brothers' hands shamelessly pleasured her slender body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.