Fun With the Colte Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - All Sarah wanted was to have a little naughty fun. It wasn't her fault that things got a little bit out of control ... for her, and her whole family, too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Things, obviously, didn't stop at the wedding reception.

As Chris told her that evening, he didn't want just one blowjob. As he'd promised her, he wanted a lot of them ... and he'd kept his word on that. For the two weeks following her cousin Anne's wedding, whenever Chris and Sarah were alone in the house with each other, she was usually sucking his cock. If they didn't think they'd have a lot of time alone together – which was typically the case, more often than not – he'd make her swallow his hot, yummy semen whenever he came, just like he had out in the garden at the wedding.

If they knew that they'd have some time, though, when they wouldn't be interrupted ... well, a few times, Chris made Sarah strip down to her waist, fondling and playing with her bare, perky tits while she sucked him, pinching her hard little nipples with enough force to make her moan. And when he orgasmed, he usually pulled his cock out of Sarah's mouth right before he came, spraying her face and her tits and her pale, pretty shoulders with thick, gooey jets of his jizz. Sarah loved it, scooping up his cum on her fingertips and sucking them clean ... which usually got Chris hard and ready to go all over again.

Besides having her suck him off, Chris also was quite eager to watch Sarah getting it on with Duke up close and personal. Sometimes, Sarah wasn't quite sure what Chris liked more – getting a wet, sloppy blowjob from her and cumming in her eager mouth, or taking pictures and videos of her and Duke going at it instead. A few times, she'd given her brother the best of both worlds, letting him fuck her face while Duke climbed up behind her spread legs and mounted her doggystyle ... and letting him capture the whole filthy, depraved fuckfest on video.

Sarah didn't mind. For one thing, she knew that if anyone else ever saw the lewd, perverted images that Chris was capturing, he'd be in almost as much trouble as she would, so he couldn't exactly go show them to anyone. And for another, it was really hot. She watched one of the videos one time with her brother, her eyes big and gleaming with excitement as she watched herself fucking Duke on the big screen television in the family room. The naughty, private show had ended with Sarah unzipping Chris's jeans, and her lips sliding up and down on her brother's stiff dick while she furiously fingered her dripping slit.

Sucking off her brother Chris and getting fucked by the dog ... for Sarah, things didn't get much better. About the only thing the depraved, sex-crazed teenage girl wanted was maybe for her brother to go down on her every once in a while, maybe while she was sucking his dick – she thought it'd be pretty hot to sixty-nine with Chris. But her brother didn't seem terribly much interested in eating her pussy ... and the one time she'd mentioned it to him, she'd simply laughed and pointed out that since he was the one with the pictures of Duke and her, he'd decide what they did and didn't do.

Once again, Sarah couldn't imagine how things could get much better.

But once again, to the horny teenage girl's surprise, things did indeed get better for her.

It was a warm, lazy Saturday morning ... much like the wonderful spring morning that Sarah had discovered that Duke was such a talented a pussy eater, just a few weeks before. Sadly for Sarah, her canine lover wasn't around that morning to admirably demonstrate his oral talents for her. Sarah's mother Judy had taken Duke off to a veterinarian appointment, just a routine checkup ... but one that left Sarah missing the big dog a lot. Fortunately, her mother was also taking her younger brother Mark out for martial arts lessons – her mom's vain attempt to curb Mark's addiction to video games – so they were both gone. And Adam was off at swim practice, while Chris had gone out to work on some video project for school, and her father Martin was at the office on a weekend, as usual...

... leaving Sarah alone at last, with a little peace and quiet. It wasn't quite as nice as being with Duke, or with Duke and Chris, but it wasn't bad. And lying out by the still waters of the pool in the backyard, catching some sun while wearing nothing but a skimpy, barely-there black string bikini – the kind of bikini that her father would never, ever approve of her wearing – Sarah closed her eyes, and sighed contentedly. She thought it was nice to relax and do nothing sometimes.

"Want to fuck?" Sarah heard a cocky voice ask.

Opening her eyes, Sarah saw one of her favorite sights in the whole wide world just inches away from her pretty face. Chris was there, standing right between her lounge chair and the edge of the family pool. To her delight, her brother wasn't wearing anything but a little black Speedo, which let Sarah drink in the sinfully sweet sight of his bulging boner, all nice and hard and eager for her.

"What, you mean suck your dick?" Sarah said. She shrugged her shoulders and sat up, trying to play it cool, still playing like she didn't absolutely love it when her brother shoved his hard cock into her eager mouth. "Yeah, sure. I don't think Mom or Bobby will be home for a while." She sat up on the lounge chair and reached up for Chris's Speedo, grazing the outline of his hard-on with her fingertips.

"No," Chris said. His voice was husky and full of excitement. "No, sis ... how about today ... we actually fuck?" Sarah could hear a shaky exhilaration in her brother's words as he spoke... wow, she thought, he really, really wants to fuck me. Bad. She knew it was sort of sick and perverted, but Sarah felt incredibly flattered.

"So, you mean you want to stick your cock in my... ?" Teasingly, Sarah pulled open the front of her g-string, giving her brother a fleeting glance of the tiny, curly strip of blonde hair that lay right above her bare, smooth slit. The horny teenage girl's mind raced with wicked glee – it was all she could do not to simply yank off her g-string and spread her legs wide open for her brother – but she managed to pretend like she didn't care. "Sorry. Don't think so. Our deal's for my mouth only, not my pussy."

"Well, I'm changing the deal," Chris said defiantly, folding his strong arms over his chest. Sarah was pretty sure she heard just a hint of wounded hurt in her brother's voice as well. "It's not just blowjobs anymore. I get to fuck you now, too. I can stick my cock in your mouth, your pussy, your tight little ass ... anywhere I want. Or I show Mom and Dad the pictures of you fucking Duke."

"Oh, give me a break," Sarah said. She looked up into her brother's handsome face, rolling her eyes as she shook her head, her mane of curly blonde hair spilling everywhere as she did so. "Cut the bullshit, Chris. We both know that's not going to happen. Tell the truth ... you're not ever going to show Mom and Dad anything, are you?"

Chris laughed, as a guilty smile crossed his face. "No, not really," he admitted to his sister. "You ... shit, you got me. If I really showed the pictures to Dad, well ... after he finished killing you for having sex with a dog – and then after he finished killing Duke – he'd kill me for just taking pictures of the two of you, and not stopping you immediately for being such a perverted slut, and not telling him about it right away." He gave Sarah an easy grin, and shrugged. "Besides, you know Dad. Once I told him about the pictures of you and Duke, he'd demand to see every picture I ever took. Even if I hid them, he'd find them. And I don't think all the extra pictures of you sucking my cock would make him too happy."

"I knew it," Sarah said triumphantly. She swiveled on her pert ass cheeks fully back onto the lounge chair and lay down, smiling contentedly. She looked up at Chris. "Well, there goes the whole blackmail thing." She picked her sunglasses back off the side table and put them on, pretending to ignore to her older brother as she started soaking up the sun again.

"So, umm..." Chris scratched his head awkwardly. Sarah loved it. For the first time in a while, her brother's confident, cocky demeanor was gone, replaced with a slight air of uncertainty. "Guess that means the sex ... does that mean you don't want to fuck?" Sarah tried not to smile as she heard the rising doubt in Chris's voice. "And, um, the blowjobs ... do you, uh, still want to suck me –"

It was really, really hard for Sarah not to laugh. Gone was the smug, arrogant guy who'd so gleefully blackmailed her into sucking his cock whenever he wanted ... not that she'd really minded, of course. Sarah hadn't ever let Chris in on her little secret – that she was actually glad he'd made her become his little blowjob slut, although she supposed he'd probably guessed that already. She only protested sucking her brother's dick whenever she remembered to, which was almost never, since the horny blonde teenager's mouth began to water whenever he put his big, hard cock anywhere near her eager, willing lips.

"Shit, yes, I want to fuck you!" Sarah said finally. She pushed down her sunglasses on her nose, and gave her brother a sly wink. "Fucking Duke is awesome, but I want way more than just hard doggie dick. I miss being fucked by a really hot guy ... fortunately, even though you're my brother, you're kind of hot. And don't worry about the blowjobs ... you know how much I love sucking cock!"

"Really?" Nervously, Chris wiped more than a few beads of sweat from his forehead ... and then he gazed down appreciatively at his younger sister's bikini-clad body, clearly enjoying the view. "Even though –"

"Sssshhh," Sarah said teasingly, putting one finger to her lips. "You're such a guy. You don't need to say anything ... just shut up and fuck me, huh?" She sat up on the lounge chair, tossing her sunglasses carelessly aside. "Although that will be one of the rules. No telling anyone – anyone – about what we're doing, okay? No showing pictures, no bragging to your friends..."

" ... that I'm fucking my sexy hottie of a sister?" Chris finished with a laugh. "Not a problem, Sarah. I don't think they'd exactly believe me anyway, even if I told them ... and I'm sure as fuck not sharing any pictures with them. Like I said, we're both in deep shit if certain people find out about what we've been doing." He squatted down next to his sister, his brown eyes still wandering up and down the sexy sight of his sister's body.

"Good," Sarah said. "Then, I'll be your dirty little fucktoy, big brother ... just as long as I'm your secret dirty little fucktoy." She slowly licked her lips, grinning at Chris.

"That's what I'm talking about," Chris said, nodding happily. He reached quickly for his sister's bikini, attempting to yank it off. "God, you have no idea how much I've dreamed about this ... I can't believe I finally get to fuck you, Sarah!"

"Hey, easy ... wait just a minute!" Sarah replied irritably, as she slapped her brother's hands away from her barely-there bikini bottom. "First of all, not out here." She glanced over towards the backyard fence, and the old Victorian house looming on the other side of it. "What if old Mrs. Miller sees us, or hears us? She'll tell Dad, and then we'll be in trouble for sure. And anyway ... you're going to need a condom, so we might as well go inside to get one."

"Condoms?" Chris replied. He smirked. "Please, Sarah. I don't have any, I don't think Adam has any, either, and I'm not driving all the way into town to buy some ... not when we're both this revved up and ready to go. Right?" He started reaching again for his sister's bikini, his own Speedo straining even more as his manhood began poking urgently through the fabric, stiff and demanding attention. "And besides, it's not like we need one anyway."

"We don't... need one?" Sarah said in disbelief. She sat up on the lounge chair, shoving Chris away from her defiantly. She glared at her brother as he took a few steps back from her, folding her arms over her pretty little chest. "What are you, stupid? It'd be bad enough if Mrs. Miller saw us doing stuff together, but somehow I think Dad might get even madder at us if you knocked me up. And besides, I'm not on the pill or anything."

"No, you're being stupid," Chris said. "Like, really stupid. God, don't you know anything, Sarah? If two people who are directly related – like a mother and a son, or a brother or a sister – have sex, the female can't get pregnant. It's, like, a scientific fact. That's why it's considered a sin in the Bible – it's a total waste of sperm, just like jerking off. The Bible wants a man to marry a woman who can bear his kids, and if that can't happen, that's a bad thing. So that's why everybody thinks it's immoral and stuff."

"Oh," Sarah replied quietly. "Is ... is that right?" There was just a hint of doubt in her voice. For some reason, that didn't quite sound right to her ... she found herself suddenly wondering about all those inbred hillbilly jokes she'd heard before in school, and she seemed to remember that the Egyptian pharaohs only married their mothers and sisters ... and didn't they have kids?

Sarah shrugged. She didn't really remember. Besides, Chris was the one who got all the good grades and made the honor roll in school. Sarah struggled through most of her classes, and was usually excited if she got anything higher than a C on a test. She supposed that if someone was right and someone was wrong about the matter, it was going to be her older brother Chris, not her...

... and to be honest, Sarah mostly just wanted it to be true. The idea of getting fucked by a big, yummy cock again – one even bigger and nicer than her old boyfriend Tommy's – had Sarah practically creaming herself. And the idea that the big, yummy cock fucking her would belong to her hot brother Chris was just even more a sinfully naughty turn-on. And the idea that Chris wouldn't have to wear a rubber, and could fuck her bareback as much as he wanted without any chance of knocking her up, and she could cum as much as she wanted all over his big, beautiful dick...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.