Alone - Cover

Alone

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

Chapter 2: Maybe?

This was not the 'Deep South' that I thought of. Visions of Tara, 'The War of Northern Aggression', (The Civil War), and the simple rural life all came to mind.

This hotel rivaled the Plaza or Riga Royal in New York. It was not something you would expect in Richmond, Virginia.

When James took us to the private elevator, then started to show us around the 14th floor, Jen was starting to come back to us. The girls, all of them, had their mouths wide-open as we were introduced to the staff, and shown the pool, sauna and various amenities exclusive to the 14th floor occupants.

I was still carrying Jen. She put her arms around me, for better support, I guess, and started crying on me. After the tears had soaked through my shirt, I remembered that, although all the girls would be dressed for dinner, I only had my travel clothes. Even if I could get back to the Mall in time to buy something we would be short of time.

"James, is there a men's store or somewhere I could rent a Tux for this evening?"

"Sir, this is a 5 Star Hotel, I will have your butler prepare you for this evening. We are all very excited, you and your party will be the first group to have exclusive use of our 14th floor facilities. We all mean to make your stay a pleasant one. This way to your suites."

When we got to one of the doors, I put Jen down. She seemed a bit reluctant to stand. I was not about to carry her across this threshold. I had done that once with my ex, no more I thought. The girls had not spoken a word. I could hear whispers about the pool, sauna and the wait-staff. James opened the door, and a maid and butler were inside.

"The maid is for the ladies, James said." I pushed Jen inside. She looked, then fainted again. This time the maid and butler caught her.

"My name is Nadia, the maid said, with a slight Russian accent. You will go with Boris, I shall take care of the ladies, their things are inside. These suites connect and we have a lot to do to get them ready."

Boris took me to my room. He showed me around, handed me the codes used to access this floor but added that we would not need them since everywhere we would go, a security detail would accompany us. I mentioned right then that we would need a day or two more here. We had some things we needed to do in Richmond. I loved this place and did not want to ever leave. Then Boris opened the dressing room. "Size 42 Long, maybe 44 Sir? Neck 15, 15 1/2, sleeve 33/34"? I think we have everything right here for this evening. Shoes are no problem either. Would you prefer a shower or bath sir? Helga will give you a massage while you refresh, then I shall ready you for dinner."

Now I knew I had died and gone to heaven. I looked around for a river of honey and 79 virgins. No such luck. I wondered how Jen and the girls were doing. Just then Helga came in. If God created woman, He/She took extra care when Helga was born. She was 6', 135 lbs of Nordic beauty. No wonder the Vikings almost conquered the known world, she was breath-taking.

"Follow me, Shower first then I rub you down."

"Yes Ma'am", I barely got out.

In the shower she removed her robe, then naked, began to undress me. "Shower! I will help you, it is set for very warm, then very cold. It is good, Ya! I will take good care of you later then!"

"Ya!"

What else could I say or do. Where was this girl when I needed her. I really, really loved this place and never, ever wanted to leave.

Every dream must end, and so far, this all had to be a dream. It was time for dinner. Boris dressed me, then knocked on the adjoining door, leading me to Nadia and the girls.

Nadia spoke. "May I present your escorts for this evening"

As they walked down the staircase(How come they had a staircase in their suite?) now I felt faint. These could not be the same rag muffins I had found on the road to Stillwater Junction. They were more suited to Versailles or St. Petersburg. I started to cry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.