There's a Ghost in My Bed!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave has found the ideal apartment with a lovely view in San Francisco. Even the price tag was so low that he was certain it was a mistake. So when he finds a pretty ghost in his bed in the middle of the night, giving up the apartment never crossed his mind. He finds out that inside the apartment, this tasty female ghost is able to satisfy every one of his kinky demands far beyond his expectations. She even likes to play with his new female co-workers in depraved group sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I have to admit I had gotten quite lazy in hunting for pussy. With a built-in Murphy bed at home equipped with a delicious fashion model type ghost waiting to please me in every way imaginable, my pussy searching mode seemed a bit unnecessary.

Priscilla the ghost lay on the same Murphy bed this morning watching me shave and get ready for work. The efficiency apartment didn't leave much room for privacy but I didn't mind it at all. Her naked flesh was like having an ever present girlie magazine providing eye candy up close and personal.

She was still glowing from the "doggy" style morning sex we usually had to help me get over my "morning wood". The thing I liked most about the ghostly Priscilla was her insatiable lust for my creamy cum.

In fact, I was certain I would marry her if she were alive.

I had been reading about her unfortunate demise which was termed both "suspicious circumstances" and "undetermined causes". It sure didn't line up with her description of having one too many at the corner watering hole and falling asleep in her bed. One of the things that caught my eye was the coroner's report that indicated she had severe lacerations of her buttocks. Priscilla told me she never did any such thing of a BDSM nature that would explain her marks. I tended to believe her because all she was interested in was getting her hungry pussy filled with male joy-juices.

In fact, I was not even certain it was worthwhile pursuing since forty-odd years is a lot of "water under the bridge". After several very heated discussions with her both before and after our many "fuck sessions", I came to the conclusion that it was either one of her many cast-off lovers or her bitchy younger sister Claire who was 16 at the time and extremely jealous of Priscilla's attractiveness to all males. Claire would be about 57 now and might be difficult to track down.

When I pointed this out to Priscilla, she motioned to the telephone book and I opened it with a sense of experienced derision. My jaw must have dropped six inches when the name Claire Poindexter jumped off the page at me. My live-in ghost told me she was still living in their parent's home over on the North Shore.

It was almost too easy to be true.

Since most of Priscilla's former lovers would be either pushing up daisies or in a nursing home, we both decided that Claire would be the best lead even if she wasn't guilty.

I looked at the almost mansion on the shores of the Pacific and all I could see was dollar signs. This family must have had a bundle when the estate passed to the only surviving sister. Priscilla was not with me because she never ventured from the site of her "passing over". I really didn't understand all the ghost specifics but she assured me it was a "normal" thing for ghostly creatures.

A young Asian girl dressed in a maid's outfit answered the door. It looked more suitable to a bachelor party than to a celebration of Halloween. She told me to sit down in the "study" and "Madame" would see me shortly. It didn't look much like a study. It reminded me of my Aunt Bessie's "parlor" back home which was reserved for female chatter and the drinking of tea.

I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised to find that Claire Poindexter looked more like a mature female in her mid-forties than her advertised age of 57 her sister had insisted was correct.

The first thing that impressed me about Claire was her eyes. They were deep. So deep that one could get lost inside and never find their way back out again. Then there was her hair. It was radiant and had natural colors that declared it had never been bleached or dyed. Her breasts were mature and sagged slightly but that was to be expected because they were like artillery shells with perfect pointed nipples that begged to be licked and sucked. Going further south, I saw the outline of her pussy mound hidden under a soft clinging silk dress.

It didn't look like she was partial to wearing undies.

"Claire Poindexter, Mr. (She paused to look down at my card in her hand) David Dean?" To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"Mrs. Poindexter, I wanted to... (The smiling mature woman interrupted me to tell me to "Please call me Claire!) Well, Claire, I am writing a book about several unsolved deaths over the years in San Francisco and your sister's case seemed very interesting to me. I hope you have a few moments to spare to fill me in on your remembrances of the incident if it isn't too disturbing for you."

"Would you like a drink, Dave? I am having a gin and tonic. I think it must be 5 o'clock somewhere on the planet."

"A scotch and water for me, Claire. No ice, please."

When she turned to make the drinks at the nicely stocked bar hidden inside a large cabinet, I got the benefit of viewing her magnificent ass that seemed to be a magnet for my depraved eyes. I could tell she saw me looking and the smile on her face told me she was not entirely displeased.

"I am afraid that my memory of that weekend is a bit blurred, Dave. I think I have tried to push it out of my mind because it was very painful to me. I loved my sister very much and her death was an unexpected surprise."

"I understand, Claire, you must have been very young. It would be a shock to anyone so young and vulnerable."

Mrs. Poindexter sat right next to me on the love seat and reached out to grasp my free hand. The heat from her palm was of a warm and vibrant woman. We settled back comfortably on the love seat and somehow both of our hands wound up in my lap with her hand trapped between mine and my fast rising cock focused on the touch of female flesh. She looked up at me with those deep all-knowing eyes and I pushed her hand around my shaft.

Without hesitation, Claire opened me up and pulled out my cock and gobbled it up with her wet softly sucking mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around me and her other hand cupped my balls like she was getting a sense of how much cum they would propel into her waiting pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.