The Power
Chapter 7: Or I Will Attack And You Don't Want That

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Or I Will Attack And You Don't Want That - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We grabbed a cab from the airport. I climbed into the backseat with CJ, Persephone, and Gianna. CJ had to sit in my lap for all of us to fit. Angela and Julia Ann sat with the driver in the front seat. I gave the driver the slip of paper with the address on it. The online map application routed the trip past my destination, which would let us eyeball it.

"So where are we going?" Angela asked. The girls probably knew from the city we'd landed in. I stared at the back of the driver's head. Angela got my hint and turned to watch the road.

Angela made for an exciting addition to my life. She packed a lot into her single word Covenant. Julia Ann was also making things interesting by enforcing Angela's role as a subordinate in the Coven. Angela was more Spell savvy than the girls, like the Spell to keep an asshole vise-tight no matter how often my cock wedged it open. Angela spent a lot of time in my house; Julia Ann made sure Angela spent most of that time pleasing me.

Persephone added to the fun by falling into a massive lust-crush with Angela. Of course, Angela played up to her role by insisting that Persephone earn each and every sex session with Angela. Not that the redhead cared! I never saw any hesitation or reluctance on Persephone's part when her lips were wrapped around my cock. Being a lesbian didn't make a difference to Persephone, she forgot about the before and after during our lovemaking. Clearly, the Covenant was a more central part of Persephone's personality than her sexual identity. It went so far as Persephone's favorite girl-girl action included me. She loved my cock in her ass while she was the top portion of a sixty-nine with Angela. Persephone had a different preference with Julia Ann--she liked me on my back with her asshole impaled on my cock while she made out with my stepmother.

CJ lifted her ass from my lap. She pushed her pants down to her knees. Her hands opened my jeans. CJ guided my dick into position and sat down. I grabbed her hips, pulled her up, and brought her down as I thrust up. CJ screamed an orgasm!

The driver ignored us--Persephone's work.

CJ leaned back; I wrapped my arms around her waist. She moved her hips, rubbing the head of my dick against her depth. I let the tiny Asian girl do the work. At least most of it, I slid my hands down to her clit and rubbed the button. She shook her ass faster and faster. I returned the favor on her clit! CJ screamed again. I grabbed her hips and forced them to keep moving through her orgasm. CJ put her hands on top of mine as she felt my body getting ready to release. I pumped a load into her pussy; the hot wet surge peaked CJ's pleasure one more time.

My dick stayed hard. CJ got the message! She pulled off my cock, grabbed it to keep it in place, and shifted her hips forward. The Asshole Vise Spell was a popular one among the girls. CJ's pussy had not quite left enough lubrication on my dick. CJ bore down for a few seconds, forcing the head of my dick past her anal ring. She sighed when I penetrated. I sighed too, knowing I was in for a rough ride. CJ didn't bother with getting used to the pole in her ass. She pressed down with hard and constant force. My dick slowly moved deeper and deeper into her ass. It felt like the skin was being peeled off my dick! Finally, CJ asscheeks rested on my hips. Not enough though! I lifted CJ and pulled her down as I thrust upwards with brutal power. CJ gagged on a scream.

I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. She held herself above me to give me the room to thrust over and over into her ass. Actually, it was CJ who got the rough ride!

"It's coming up," the driver told us.

I sped up my thrusts, wanting to finish before we got down to business. CJ helped by moving her ass up and down to my rhythm. My balls squeezed inwards; I grabbed CJ's hips in a hard hold and thrust as deep as I could into her. CJ rotated her hips to give me a little more stimulation. I exploded into her ass!

"That's the one," Persephone said, turning around to keep an eye the mansion we had just passed. "It has to be the one!"

CJ helped me dress before cleaning herself as best she could and putting her pants back on. We stepped out of the cab after paying the driver. The houses in the area had lots of land so it was a bit of hike back to our real destination. I wanted the girls to get a good look before we rang the doorbell.

"What are we doing here?" Persephone asked when we stood before the mansion's front gates.

"Barbie's crazy," I said. "Like fucking nuts!"

"So what are we doing here?" Persephone asked in a more insistent voice.

"I need to have a conversation with the guy who owns Barbie's mom," I replied. The girls and Angela looked at each other; Julia Ann was staring at me, waiting.

"This is one of the most powerful wizards in the world, Michael," Gianna said carefully. "The second most powerful wizard in the country!"

"You should see the Wards, Michael," Angela said looking at something a few feet in front of us. "I've never seen any so powerful! He's got one just so we can't look inside."

I frowned and faced the mansion. Sometimes, not being able to see Magic was inconvenient. I looked around the street.

"Hmmm," I said, studying the two identical large vans parked a hundred feet to the left and right of the mansion gates.

"What?" Angela asked, following my eyes.

"The vans," I said. The women looked around, but obviously couldn't see the vans. It must have been a powerful Illusion Spell.

"How does he get away with it?" I asked them. "The Wards extend to the street, right? That's where Angela was looking. Wouldn't it zap people walking by?"

"Doesn't look like he gets a lot of foot traffic," Gianna told me.

"I'd definitely include an Abjuration Ward," Angela said thoughtfully. "Like we did with what's his name. How come it's not working on us?"

"You can only have one Master," Gianna told her.

"Duh," Angela said, smiling at me. I really liked natural pout to the shape of her lips.

"I'll say this much," CJ told me. "Whatever you're planning, I'm glad you didn't bring Barbie."

Everyone nodded.

"How are you going to get this guy to talk to you?" Gianna asked me. "And not kill us all!"

I had brought one bag with me. Laying it down, I opened it and pulled out a sledgehammer.

"I brought my talking stick," I said.

"With those Wards, we're not going to get in there," Angela said. "There's not even a doorbell or something."

"Works as a knocker too!" I held the sledgehammer up.

"Anyway..." I said looking at the mansion gates. "You can't see inside, correct?"

"Yes," Angela said.

"And that's the work of a Ward. Persephone said permanent Wards have to be etched or drawn on something. Wards like this, which are more like shields ... I still don't get the difference by the way! Wards like this aren't drawn around the property but have a Symbolic drawings instead, facing in the direction you want to protect from."

Persephone nodded. "As powerful as these Wards are, he probably has multiple Symbol Posts which are networked together. It's tougher to get by that kind of system than a single big Ward."

"Aha!" I said. "But I only have to take out one Post to bring the whole thing down."

Persephone narrowed her eyes at me. "You have to be inside the Wards to take down a Post, Michael."

I frowned her. "That's what I thought--Magic users really can't think outside of a Magical framework."

"What?" she asked.

"Okay," I said, waving a hand to silence her. "First thing is to get your eyes on the issue. What does the vision blocker Ward look like?"

"It can't be a mental one," Angela said. "Or else it wouldn't work on us because you're our Master. There's no reason to waste the energy by putting it on the Symbol Posts. It probably looks like a bright white circle, think a white sun."

"Got it!" I said, spotting something like she described on concrete block of the gate to the right.

"Michael!" the girls and Angela screamed when I walked forward. I ignored them and walked up to the gate. There were other Ward-looking designs etched into the concrete. The white circle was the biggest and most distinct. I turned back to the women; they were squinting, trying to see past the Ward.

"Aha! I was right!" I said with a big smile.

People were pouring out of the two vans. They wore blue jackets with the initials H.S. on the front. A short, thick redheaded female took a few steps towards the mansion. She wasn't thick in a bad way; I wouldn't have minded getting a better look at those boobs. They were humongous! A very-well dressed brunette also walked forward from the other van. The rest of the Federal Agents were male.

"One point for Persephone's dad," I said to myself. After I told Barbie's father about my plan, he suggested a war council with Persephone's parents. The ex-Hag and Knight Templar did have some choice words for my 'plan'. I was a little peeved they hadn't apologized when they could not come up with something better. They refined my ideas but didn't exactly add to them.

I turned around, took a practice swing at the Ward. My first strike barely chipped the etching. I swung again! Better, but the girls still couldn't see me. I put my back into hitting the Ward. It took two more swings before half of the design broke off.

"Shit!" I said, hearing barks. "Too much left."

"No!" Angela yelled at me when I raised the hammer. "Those Wards are all wrong."

I looked at the concrete and back to Angela. Persephone and the brunette walked in opposite directions along what must have been the Wardline.

"The black posts!" Persephone yelled.

"Yes!" Angela pointed at a black post in front of her. I ran over and took a massive swing at it. The fucker bent but didn't break!

"At the bottom," Gianna yelled. "It's got a concrete foot."

Swinging hard, I caught more footing than post. The barking was getting louder and closer. I swung again! Someone had paid good money for this fucking post.

"Fuck!" I yelled, breathing out as I put everything into another swing.

The post snapped! I turned and saw some really big dogs/wolves coming at me. Dropping the hammer, I ran back and dived behind Persephone, who had joined the group watching me.

"Shield!" I screamed, looking around her. Those were the biggest fucking dog/wolves I had ever seen.

CJ crouched and extended her arm out. Throwing stars shot towards the dogs! Three dogs caught the stars with their chests. Gianna spun to the left of the dog pouncing at her; she reached out grabbed its hind legs and smashed the dog into the ground. Multiple times! Julia Ann didn't bother with fancy moves. She grabbed the dog that jumped on her and held it out at arm's length. She transferred her hands until she had the dog by the upper and lower jaw. My stepmom ripped the lower jaw off the dog. She grabbed the dog by the neck and broke the top part of its snout off. If that's what Julia Ann had done to her ex-boyfriend, I DID feel bad for him. The worst was the two dogs that came at Persephone and me. They jumped and hit what must have been Persephone's shield. The dogs' bodies disintegrated as they hit the shield.

"Okay," I said after a minute. At least, I hadn't puked! "First off..."

I pointed a finger at CJ. "Let me repeat, ninjas are Japanese, not Filipino. And how the hell did you get throwing stars by airport security?"

"I wrote a spell for it," Angela announced proudly. Her Gift took the form of SpellCrafting. She wasn't the immediate action kind of girl but given enough time Angela could wreck some havoc.

"Secondly," I said, walking a few feet from Persephone and looking at her. "You need to wear a sign that says, 'My mom was a Hag and my dad is the Knight Templar who redeemed her. I will FUCK your world up!'"

"That's a pretty big sign for a girl to carry around," someone said from behind me. The redheaded agent and the brunette had come closer. The brunette gestured her male compatriots back.

"How did you do that?" the redhead asked, looking at the snapped post and the sledgehammer.

"Oops!" I exclaimed. "That's mine."

I ran to the hammer, put it over my shoulder, and walked back to the women.

"What are you doing here?" the brunette agent asked me.

"I have an appointment with the man who lives in the house." I pointed to the mansion.

"I'm afraid we can't let you do that," the brunette told me. Persephone stepped in front of me. Julia Ann faced the federal agents; my stepmom made a scary sight with the dog's blood on her clothes.

The male agents walked forward.

"You need to come with us," the brunette agent said, not backing down.

The male agents reached for their weapons, but they'd given Angela too much time. She finished her whispered gibbering with a final punctuated word. The male agents fell forward unconscious. The redheaded agent pulled her gun. Gianna grabbed her arm and lifted the agent off the ground.

"Please stop," I said to the brunette. She looked at my stepmother; I knew the set of Julia Ann's shoulders meant limbs were about to fly in different directions.

"It's age," I told the federal agent. "The older women are much more protective than the teenage ones. I would have thought the opposite, first love and all that."

"It's our experience," Angela said. "Julia Ann and I know how rare good dick is."

"She's a federal agent," I said to Angela. "I'm sure there's something about statutory rape in the federal books!"

The redhead agent must have decided that her Plan A wasn't going to work. She smiled sweetly at Gianna. "Can you put me down? Please!"

"Be nice," Gianna told her. "The blonde lady is Michael's stepmom and she's stronger than I am."

The redhead grimaced and touched her arm gingerly after Gianna dropped her.

"It isn't a good idea to..." the brunette started to say.

I raised my hand to stop her. "Listen, lady! The asshole in this house has been tricking girls into slavery for years. You are out here watching while he does whatever the fuck he wants. It isn't a good idea to fuck with me when I've walked through Wards designed to keep federal agents outside twiddling their thumbs."

"I don't have time for this shit," I said and turned around. "Are the Wards really down, Persephone?"

She raised her hands and walked forward. Looking back at me she nodded, "This set is, but I see more inside."

"Let's go then," I said to the ladies. I didn't notice the federal agents following us until after the second set of dogs.

The Wards weren't an issue since the guy liked to use black posts; his guards also charged instead of sitting behind the Wards. I let the girls drop the guards and then I knocked down the Symbol Posts.

"Oh!" I said after CJ cut a guard down with her sword. "I think that one was a real person."

I leaned against a tree and puked. The lady agents stared at me. I wiped my mouth before speaking to them. "Weak stomach! I'm not cut out for this type of thing. Oh shit! I said 'cut'."

I hurled again. CJ's slice had almost cut the human guard in half. Up to that point, the guards had been dogs or Magical Automatons. The dogs and guard trees the women cut down without an issue. The normal automatons too! The fifteen foot metal Magic Golem was an issue. I had to run forward put a hand on it to still the Magic animating it. Julia Ann wrenched the different sections apart.

"Shit!" I said a few minutes later and ran for a clear space to further empty my stomach. Gianna had been carrying around the giant golem's head. Three real guards popped up in front of us. Gianna threw the golem head at the face of one guard. She ran forward and caught the head on the bounce. Throwing the head at the second guard, she caught it on the bounce again and slam-dunked it on top of the third guard's head. It was a smashingly bloody display!

"I should have skipped lunch," I said weakly.

"We're almost there, Michael," the girls encouraged. "Barbie needs you!"

"Barbie doesn't need me," I said. "She needs a head doctor."

The two federal agents looked at us curiously; they were going to remember Barbie's name. At least, they hadn't tried to interfere after the giant golem. Nothing like watching Julia Ann shred steel to make someone see reason.

"Finally," I said.

We stood at the mansion's front door. The fucking things were massive! Julia Ann walked up to them, grabbed them, and ripped them off the hinges. She, nonchalantly, threw the doors over her shoulders and behind us. In that moment, I was SO glad she believed in being the spankee and not the spanker.

The inside of the house was much easier to get through. Persephone walked in front of us with a Shield up. If anyone popped out of a doorway, she walked towards them until her shields 'ate' them. It was bad enough to see that shit happen to a dog!

"I agree with you," the brunette agent told me. "She needs to wear a sign. Did you say her parents are a Hag and a Knight Templar?"

"Ex-Hag," I said quickly. "The Ex is very important to her family."

Persephone was staring at the agent.

"Ex-Hag," the agent said clearly. Persephone turned around and walked forward again.

"These are your girlfriends?" the redheaded agent asked, looking me up and down.

"The young ones," I said. "Julia Ann is my stepmom."

"I'm his slave," Angela told the agents. I shook my head and waited for the feds to go off on us.

"I thought you had issue with Mr. Black keeping slaves," the brunette said.

I laughed for a second. "Is that his name? I never asked anyone about his name!"

"Believe me, it's not the same thing," Angela told the agents. "Barbie has told me a little about what this asshole did to her. It's not in the same universe as Michael and me."

I didn't really want Angela to get into it, so I stared at her until she shut up.

"We're getting close," Persephone said suddenly. "He's hitting me with some big spells. Stay near me!"

The shields forced open a set of double doors. Mr. Black was standing on a small stage. He read from a huge book on a pedestal.

"He's too strong!" Persephone yelled. "He's going to break my shield."

Magic required experience and growth. The girls were getting stronger, but this guy had more than a few decades on them. I patted Persephone to stand to the side and walked towards Mr. Black. His attention moved from Persephone to me.

"ALL!" the federal agents gasped.

Lightning, fire, and blackness rushed at me from the stage. I stopped inside the doorway and let Mr. Black do his thing. Something must have surprised him more than his spells not affecting me.

He stopped and stared at his book. "It failed..."

That was my cue! I ran onto the stage and clocked him. He fell backwards, but the guy was one cool cat under pressure. He crawled to a large pentagram, put his hand on two symbols in the middle, and chanted a few words.

"I've heard of these," Angela said. "It's a Magic Panic Room."

Mr. Black stared at me from inside his pentagram.

"I think we're good here," I told the ladies. "Bring me Barbie's mother."

Dragging a chair near the pentagram, I sat down and nodded to Mr. Black. I couldn't believe it worked! I dug my nails into the chair arms to stop my hands from shaking.

"What do you want?" he asked. I smiled and raised my hand, signaling for him to wait. He looked at the agents. Julia Ann and the agents were the only ones that hadn't gone searching for Barbie's mother.

It took a few minutes for everyone to get back.

"Ooh! La! La!" I said. "If Barbie is going to look like you when she gets older, the next couple of decades are going to be good times for me."

The woman had eyes only for her captor. I frowned when a few other women walked into the room.

"It's the others," Gianna told me. I nodded and studied Mr. Black's prisoners. They looked well fed but the empty eyes were telling.

"I'm going to kill you!" Mr. Black growled at me. "I'm going to kill everyone you love! I'm going to kill people just for shaking your hand!"

I got up and walked around the Pentagram. Mr. Black whispered a few words. His eyes widened when nothing happened. The girls had been very frustrated and confused with their failures to Spell me before they made their Covenant. I had counted on Mr. Black's greater age and experience increasing his confusion exponentially compared to the girls. He chose to stand when I walked through his Wards instead of doing the smart thing and running.

"People are coming," he yelled. "I have guards on twenty-four hour call!"

"You really should have told us what you were planning, Michael," Persephone said. "We could have come prepared."

"You would have told Barbie," I replied.

They didn't deny it.

"Mr. Black and I need to have a rational conversation," I said. "For instance, nobody coming to save his ass is going to be tougher than the protections that were already in place. They're the clean up crew, or else they would have been in here with him."

Mr. Black blinked.

"Julia Ann, Gianna," I said without looking at the women. "Go play!"

I jumped when they went through the walls instead of out the doors. Looking at the ceiling, I shook my head.

"How did you get past my defenses?" Mr. Black asked me.

Good! He was thinking; he'd try to buy time while he formulated a new plan of attack. I sat back down and glanced at the federal agents. I expected a government presence once things got moving. Persephone's parents suggested a few ways of handling them.

"You're an old and powerful Wizard," I told Mr. Black. "I'm not going to match you in a general melee. I had to reduce things to a small focus, so my own Gifts could be applied fully. Your defenses were good enough to stalemate the government so I knew you'd be complacent in your home. Magical defenses are somewhat ineffective against my particular..."

He stared at me.

"I have four fairy godmothers and my mother died at childbirth," I said.

The redhead agent took a step towards me. "A mother's dying wish is the only thing that could convince fairy godmothers to combine their Blessings!"

Persephone's mom was right! Having the agents meet me halfway to the lie made it easier for them to believe it. I pulled the chain from around my neck to show Mr. Black and the agents the silver pendant shaped like a finger. "It isn't solid silver. In fact, it's the finger bone of St. Acacius. They dipped it in silver or something. My girlfriend's father let me borrow it."

"My dad's going to kill you, Michael," Persephone said. "He would never take it out of the Chapterhouse. You borrowed that about as much as you borrowed my maidenhead."

"An anti-Magic Artifact!" Mr. Black spat angrily. Part two of the lie clicked into place. I was very glad Persephone caught on quickly. The federal agents looked to be buying it also.

"My Blessing is rather simple, but fairy godmothers with something to prove get carried away with their good intentions. I'm sure you know how Magic can be all about intention," I said to Mr. Black. "I was Blessed with always finding what I need. The right girlfriend. The right..."

The lie impressed my ladies. CJ was staring at me hard. "I want to gag on your cock!"

"You got some in the car," Persephone told her.

"I didn't get to suck his dick," CJ replied.

"I'm sure if we do a good job here, we'll all be gagging on Michael's cock later on," Angela said from across the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I found it," she announced and brought a metal canister to Persephone. The redhead teenager opened it, smiled, and approached the pentagram. Walking around it, she poured a white powder from the container onto the floor. She circled the pentagram with the powder. Handing the container back to Angela, Persephone sat to my left and chanted some gibberish. Mr. Black did not look happy. The federal agents leaned against the wall.

"You Warded him?" I whispered to Persephone.

"I made it so we can see through it," she said softly.

"He almost got through your shields?"

"He was holding his Black Grimoire," she replied. "It makes a huge difference. I'm also pretty sure he never planned to use his little Panic Pentagram. He certainly didn't plan for anything like someone walking through his outer Wards."

Something exploded outside! It must have done the trick because a minute later, Gianna and Julia Ann came back.

"Take what you want and go!" Mr. Black ordered. I put the sledgehammer's head on the ground and rested my chin on the top of the handle.

"I want Barbie's mom," I told him. He frowned and looked at the blonde woman. His lips curled in anger.

"You can't have her!" he said. "And when you leave, I'm going to make the cunt suffer."

"For some time now, Barbie and her girlfriends have been trying to figure out how to break the Contract," I told him. "Everyone keeps telling me that nothing short of a Young God could do it."

I picked up the hammer a few inches and let it drop back on the ground.

"The thing is ... they're girls," I smiled, noticing the female eyes turning to stare at me. "Teenage girls at that! All those surging hormones and stuff. They want to burn shit down, slice it into a million pieces, or punch the crap out of it. So violent!"

Sitting back, I looked out the window. "As evidenced by the trail of vomit I left outside, I am a lover and not a fighter."

The redhead federal agent snorted.

"Am too!" I glared at her. "I did not punch, cut, or set anything on fire! Did I? Nobody is going to be arresting me unless it's illegal to take a walk. Maybe trespassing but that's like a fine."

"They can't arrest you anyway," Angela said. The agents looked at each and frowned at Angela.

"Why not?" I asked.

"This is a Swiss consulate," Angela said. "Right, ladies?"

The agents folded their arms over their chests. They did not look happy.

"A what?" I asked Angela.

"The Swiss have been selling consulate status to major Magic users since they created the idea of diplomatic immunity," Angela replied. "There's no way Mr. Black didn't pay for the status."

"Are you serious?" I asked. "Why the fuck would the Swiss do that?"

"It's a Magical Contract," she told me. "They get certain services in lieu of payment."

"I still don't get it," I said.

"During World War Two, Hitler sent an army to invade Switzerland," the brunette federal agent told me. "Nobody has ever found a trace of them."

"Absolutely nothing," Angela said. "A whole army gone! They did a show about it in Germany with Magical Scrying. The scryer went blind."

"Was that before or after the Young Gods ran their inside-out decimation of the Nazi Army?" I asked.

"Before," Angela replied.

I looked at Mr. Black for a second before turning to the federal agents. "So whatever happens here, stays in here?""

The redhead didn't meet my eyes, but the brunette nodded.

"So you're interested observers," I said, pushing the point. The redhead was the one who nodded to me that time.

I tapped the top of the sledgehammer handle with a finger. "Where was I?"

"You were about to say something stupid about you being the only rational one in our Coven," Persephone told me.

"Yes," I said, ignoring her tone of voice. "The girls were freaking chasing their tails on breaking the Contract. That's not my strength. I was thinking more down the line of convincing you to release Barbie's mom from the Contract. You can do that, right? The Contractor ... that's the right term, correct? The Contractor can drop the whole thing. You let Barbie out of her Contract."

"I will not release what is mine," Mr. Black snarled.

"That's good. That's good," I said. "Now I understand your starting position."

"He doesn't sound like he's willing to negotiate," Persephone told me. "Maybe we should have brought Barbie."

"This is about the art of the deal," I told her. "He hasn't heard my starting position."

"I thought it was 'Free Barbie's Mother'," the brunette federal agent said to me.

"Actually, my opening position would be... 'This is the Hammer of Thor'." I picked up the hammer and slammed the head against the ground.

Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief.

"All right," I said, raising a hand. "It's only a Singular Copy! And the maker took some artistic license with the look, BUT the important pieces of an Artifact are its Magical Properties. As everybody knows, one of the big gotchas on Thor's Hammer is that a blow from it..."

"Cannot be stopped by Spell or Enchantment!" the women said together.

"No!" Mr. Black yelled as I raised the hammer over my head. I walked through Persephone's Ward and the Pentagram's protections to slam the hammer down on Mr. Black's hip. He screamed in pain! I sat back down.

"Shit!" I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.