The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 3: Maniac, Brainiac, Winning The Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Maniac, Brainiac, Winning The Game - Sometimes, a person finds a key to Magic. Very rarely, someone is the key to Magic. Five high school girls discover a secret about Michael. Nothing will ever be the same!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As things go, being a Source of Magic is a boring gig. I did homework during the Coven's meetings. The words to a Spell sounded like gibberish to me; it was also obvious the girls saw things that I could not.

They did most of the stuff naked though! The girls also liked to end their Spell Casting by taking the 'position'--face and chest to the ground, knees wide apart, and ass in the air. I didn't get the need to end that way, but I wasn't going to complain since it was my favorite part.

I had held back with Barbie! I don't know why but something about the blonde made me leery. The first time they had a meeting that included me, Barbie was the only one who took the position. I slow-stroked her through a dozen screaming orgasms. I guess if it was good enough for my dick then it was good enough for whatever connection I had with the Magic. The girls confirmed Barbie had 'earned' full access. Just to make sure, they had fuck me Barbie's ass.

After a couple of weeks, I learned to tune out their chanting. I got a lot of reading done. Ever since the girls told me about the Young Gods having human children, I'd been fascinated by religion. The school required us to take a religion class every grade year, but they mostly covered our Creator, ALL. They certainly didn't get into the more interesting of the Young Gods' antics, like when Nazi Germany persecuted the Young Gods' worshipers in the name of ALL. How the fuck does someone stay alive after they've been turned inside out? It was very demoralizing for Nazi soldiers to have to euthanize their friends. Because of the Nazis' stupidity, every cross street in Germany is required to have the name of a Young God inscribed on the road. If they taught things like that at school, I would have in the running for valedictorian.


Things changed at school. The Coven became the new Power Group. Everyone got out of their way when the girls walked down the hall. The Coven seemed to expect the behavior and reveled in it a bit. Being the boyfriend of a Coven member, I got some unwanted attention. I'd never been social so it was a little annoying to constantly acknowledge other people's acknowledgements of my existence. They didn't want Persephone and the girls to interpret any rudeness towards me as rudeness to the Coven.

I sat in the cafeteria staring at a wall. For the first time, it occurred to me that I had no idea what the girls were doing with their Spells. Gianna was down to prime weight; Barbie dropped her disguise slowly so the other kids knew exactly how beautiful she really was; Jenaveve had risen to the supreme position among her social group; CJ had joined every female sports team in the school; Persephone...

After her parents told me their story, I had no clue about Persephone Neece. Her father, Jonathan Neece, was a Knight Templar in the Holy Service of Saint Acacius. Her mother, Mary, had been a Hag! Mr. Neece 'convinced' Mrs. Neece to give up her evil ways and serve beside him. He also convinced his Brotherhood to give his wife a White Grimoire. How does a Knight Templar court a Hag? It's a like a rabid Roc doing a mating flight with a hungry Dragon. With that origin story, I didn't want to go exploring in Persephone's head.

Why the fuck would a Coven of high school girls cast Spells when as far as I could tell they had it all? They looked too intense for it to be just for fun or practice.

"Hey, you're going to want to see this," Jenaveve said, coming from the cheerleaders table.

"What's up?" I got to up to follow her. She took off at a sprint.

"Shit!" I said, weaving around a group of cheerleaders who were also chasing Jenaveve.

The action was on the third floor. Gianna had a boy pinned against a locker. She punched him in the face. I saw teeth go flying! She punched him again! The next punch was to his gut. Gianna hit him so hard that I felt a part of the kid's pain.

"She's not going to stop," Barbie said from beside me. "He must have really pissed her off."

Everyone had noticed Gianna's weight loss, especially after she joined the volleyball team. The best description I'd heard of Gianna was 'a porn goddess version of Wonder Woman with bigger tits, hips, and ass'. At the moment, the Wonder Woman part that worried me was the Servant Level strength. The kid managed to duck one blow. Gianna's fist went through the locker door! The young Witch ripped the locker door off its hinges and tore it in half to free her hand. She grabbed the kid by the shirt, lifted him up, and threw him against the opposite wall of lockers.

"Gianna!" I said as she walked up to his prone body. The tall brunette turned to look at me. "You're going to kill him."

Her hands clenched and released. Clenched and released! I ignored the shocked looks on the faces of our classmates.

"He tried to fuck me," Gianna said.

"Yeah," I replied. "You're fucking hot! I can't blame him. It's not a reason to beat the stuffing out of a kid. He wasn't trying to rape you, right?"

"You don't understand. He's using some form of Mental Control."

"What?" Barbie stepped around me and confronted Gianna. "How do you know?"

"Look at them!" Gianna pointed to a couple of freshman cheerleaders. "They're all over him."

"Come on, Gianna," I said. "He's not unfortunate looking. I scored you, and I'm just like him."

I grimaced at my words when the kids around us showed great interest in the fact that I admitted to having had sex with one Coven member and I was the boyfriend of another.

"You're a little short, Michael," Gianna told me. "But you're built like a bull and hung like one too. This guy is nothing compared to you!"

I knew why Gianna had sex with me (the Magic), but her words were cool to hear anyway.

"He tried to use Magic on me," Gianna told Barbie.

"Oh, shit!" I said when Jenaveve, CJ, and Persephone moved to stand beside Barbie. They looked down at the prone kid with murder in their eyes. Gianna reared back her leg and kicked the kid, lifting him into the air and slamming him against the lockers again.

"Hold on, Gianna," Persephone said. The redhead stood above the kid and waved a finger in the air. It must have been impressive; everyone except the Coven members, the kid's cheerleader friends, and me took a few steps back.

"Got it!" Persephone said. "Reversed Ward."

The freshman cheerleaders jerked and dropped to their knees. They looked around wildly and screamed!

"Fuck," Persephone said, staring at the girls. "I should have thought about their reaction to breaking the Bind."

"What is going on here?" someone yelled behind me. I turned and saw the principal pushing his way towards us. The other kids knew when to get scarce.

I looked at the girls and the nearest door before sighing. I could have run but guilty by association was bad enough without adding guilt by flight. Leaning against a locker, I waited to see how the girls would explain it to the school administrators. Mr. Neece advised the girls not tell anyone about me, which they hadn't intended on doing anyway. Having garnered official notice, the Witches were going to have to talk fast.

Or cast a SpellÉmaybe that's what they were doing in their meetings--preparing for the worst.


Sitting in the corner of the principal's office, I wished Gianna gave me the opportunity to finish lunch before beating the tar out of the kid. Things had gotten more exciting when Persephone called her parents. Mr. Neece authoritatively requested the principal not involve anyone else. The principal was a member of the same congregation as the Knight Templar so he ceded to the request. Unfortunately, Persephone's parents took their sweet time getting to the school and an even sweeter amount of time trying to figure out what happened.

"The ring," Mr. Neece said after a long study of the kid.

Gianna had plopped the kid into a chair; Persephone Warded him. Thankfully, she used salt as her Ward lines so I could pretend that I saw the same thing as the principal.

"It's a Ring De Sade," Mr. Neece told us. His wife took a hard and pained intake of breath.

I raised my hand.

"What's a Ring De Sade?" I asked when the Templar nodded to me. Even I flinched at the nasty look he gave the principal! Mr. Neece did not appreciate the school's lack of Magic Classes. They only taught one, but it wasn't a requirement.

"You know about Artifacts?" he asked.

"Super-Duper Magical Items," I said eagerly. If I have to go without an afternoon snack, other people should suffer too.

"You know that they're made, but do you know they can be born?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.