Let's Do It Like That - Cover

Let's Do It Like That

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm a girl but my three best friends growing up were all boys. Things changed when we were all fourteen and we found so many new things to occupy our minds…and our bodies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"You really mean it, Angie? We're gonna do it just like the video?" Danny asked.

"You guys aren't gonna tell me you don't want to do it now, are you?" I asked and received a chorus of 'nos.'

We all ran up to Danny's room and they all stood there looking at me.

"Let's watch the video first, okay?" Danny said. He already had it up on the screen of his computer and we gathered around as the girl sat on the boy's lap while she took each of the other two in her mouth, one after another while she rubbed herself. Then after about five minutes, she got up, sat back in the chair as the three boys began jacking off on her naked body.

I could see out the corner of my eye that each of my friends was taking rubs over their crotch; they were getting excited. I was, too, but I kept my hands away not wanting to look too eager or slutty.

Then, the boys in the video all shot their cum over her, all four of them laughing and having fun as the video ended.

We all stood there, the video finished, now uncomfortable with what the next step would be.

"Well, we have to start this somewhere, you guys," I told them, "you three go first."

I half-expected some crap about that but, no, they all began shedding what they had on and I soon had three very-hard dicks facing me.

These guys had been my friends almost forever and here they were, naked with their dicks pointing at me, the first time any of us had ever bared any real skin.

"Okay, your turn, Angie. Look how excited we all are," Steve said as JR reached down to lift his dick up, showing me, I suppose.

I thought I'd make it good and slowly crossed my arms to pull off my teeshirt, taking lots of time. The room was totally silent.

Their dicks were, well, they were really beautiful. I know guys may not like that word used for their equipment but each penis was long and thin and beautiful, each with a round head aimed right at me. I couldn't believe that, after all the years the four of us had been together, buddies all that time, now, here we were getting naked for each other. And, my guy-buddies, well, they were so hot-looking.

I dropped the tee on the floor and reached back.

"Let's see, just how does this come off?" I teased them and got lots of groans for my effort. I unhooked the back but held the cups over my boobs until they were all asking me to take it down, to let them see.

"Come on, Angie, not fair. Let us see 'em. Come on," JR pleaded.

So I lowered my bra and stood there, knowing that I looked pretty damn good.

"Oh, wow, you're really beautiful, Angie, you really are," Danny gushed.

"They're perfect. Perfect," JR said and Steve agreed, "Perfect, so pretty."

I felt warm all over even though I was only half-uncovered. But I also felt very sexy, I mean, very sexy.

I reached down and unbuttoned my shorts and began pulling them down. They were a two-year old pair and were skin-tight.

When they were down about six inches I stopped and stood there. I knew I was just exposing the top of my pubic area, they couldn't see my slit yet but it was close.

"More?" I asked, again, trying to drive them crazy. And it felt good to be so desired. It was a power that I'd never felt before and one that I was loving. And have so much ever since.

They were all three telling me to do it, pull them down, get naked, so I eased my shorts down inch by inch until I knew they could see my pussy. Then I pulled them off and stood there while their eyes devoured me.

"Oh, wow, I can't believe how beautiful you are now, Angie. Look what you do to me," Steve said as he lifted up his dick.

"You are. You're so beautiful, your body is perfect," JR told me as Danny asked if he could hug me.

I nodded and he stepped to me as our arms surrounded each other, his hands sliding down my back onto my butt, pulling me tight against his erection. Then his head moved and he was kissing me, my buddy for all these years, kissing me as our naked bodies pressed together.

"Can I hug you next?" JR asked and Danny let me go, reluctantly, it seemed, and JR took his place, kissing me right away as our hands felt each others backsides. I could feel the muscles in his back and butt, it was really sexy, then his tongue began parting my lips and I opened for him as we french-kissed. It was my first time and I didn't know exactly what to do but evidently I did it just fine, using my tongue to explore his mouth, and to suck on his tongue which was really sexy.

"I'm next, if it's okay, Angie," Steve said softly and JR let me go and Steve took me in his arms and was immediately putting his tongue in my mouth as his hands roamed all over me.

Three guys, hugging me, kissing me, feeling me, all naked, me naked, oh, man, it was so hot.

"So, do we do it? Are we gonna get off on you like they did in the video?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure ready," JR added and Steve and I parted and Danny pulled his desk chair out for me to sit on as they surrounded me with Danny passing around a bottle of hand lotion which each guy put on his hand.

Their dicks were now close, up close, and my guys looked so cool as they each stroked it back and forth, each one doing it a bit different.

JR and Danny were taking long, smooth strokes back and forth but Steve's were shorter and his fist turned around when he got to the end and twisted back and forth a few times on the head.

I decided to play with myself; what the hell, I thought, we're doing all this, so why not? I spread my legs open; I'd shaved in the shower just this morning so I was nice and smooth. My fingers glided over my excited labia spreading my moisture up and down as Danny, Steve and JR jacked-off standing over me.

"Oh, I'm not far off," groaned JR as he moved a bit closer. I could now see a little glistening droplet on the end of his dick as his hand went back and forth.

"Yeah, me, too," grunted Danny, stroking hard.

I was getting myself to feel really, really good, just like I had the night before. I knew that I would have an orgasm now, I could really begin to feel it build and build. And the boys were close, too. I'd only seen cum shooting out on the computer, it was so exciting to think that any minute, any second, it was going to happen right here in Danny's bedroom, my three best friends shooting their cum all over my naked body.

Then it happened.

Danny's was first. Long arcs of white shot out of his dick while he groaned and threw his head back. It splattered down on me, some on my chin, some on my boobs, a little more on my hip.

Then JR went off, his cum hitting my neck and boobs followed by Steve hitting his all over my boobs with some on my stomach right when I felt my whole body light up as I felt a sudden, huge release, a molten wave of pure pleasure washing over me from head to toe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.