Let's Do It Like That - Cover

Let's Do It Like That

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm a girl but my three best friends growing up were all boys. Things changed when we were all fourteen and we found so many new things to occupy our minds…and our bodies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I've grown up with three friends from since our first years in elementary school: Danny, Steve and JR. We've all been pals right up to when this all took place, when we were all fourteen.

We'd hung out together, up in one of our rooms, playing games, talking about school, parents, other kids, just stuff in general. We were now going to be entering high school in the fall, a big change for us all.

Other changes had been happening as well. I was getting breasts, for one.

Did I say I was a girl? Sorry, I'm Angie and I've always been kind of a tomboy though these days it's pretty easy to figure out that I'm a girl.

That started when I just turned twelve, some of the girls I knew were already a year or two into bras but, for me, my nipples just started getting sensitive, sore sometimes. Then around them, it began to swell and I knew that that I would be getting boobs just like every other girl there is.

The first few months, especially when they felt sore and tender, I kind of hated that it was happening. But, after that, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was really getting to like being a girl. Even my periods, when they started, made me different from the three guys I hung with, though that subject was never brought up.

By the time I was fourteen, well, there was no hiding it, for sure. My bras were A-cup but I was mushrooming out of them and had to go into B's. And, in front of my mirror, well, I looked pretty good, hardly a tomboy anymore.

My breasts were nice and round and firm, my nipples always seemed hard, and, down below, I was growing some fine, curly blond hair.

I was a blond, anyway, my mom came from a Norwegian family, so I also had light skin. After my pubic hair began to thicken, I started shaving it along with my underarm hair which had also started. All those things that girls go through entering puberty.

There were changes with the boys, too. They voices cracked sometimes and they began having hair under their arms as well. And, they had little jokes that sometimes I figured out, sometimes I didn't.

We were like a group of boys so our language got a little earthy at times with one or the other calling one of the group a prick or an asshole or bastard. But, none ever called me bitch or whore. It's not that they thought I'd cream one of them, it was more that they were knowing now that I was different and they were respecting that.

There was even one pushing and shoving match one morning at Steve's house when we all got to roughhousing in a pile and I was pretty sure there were some deliberate gropes of my boobs. I wasn't pissed, I actually thought it was funny and, well, a little sexy, too. I didn't exactly mind that I was becoming different from my buddies.

But, it all really changed on June seventh that year. We were up in JR's room that afternoon and he said, "Hey guys, I found a great website, come look," and he turned on his laptop and began typing in some stuff.

"Watch this."

On the screen was a porn site and he started one, saying, "You gotta see this one. It's so hot," and it began in a room, a bedroom, not unlike the one we were in and there were three guys and a girl, all naked, they were fooling around with her as she played with all their dicks.

You may not believe it but I'd never seen porn before and sat there quite amazed and rather aroused, watching as they played around with each other on the screen. The girl was on one guy's lap, I think like screwing, and she was playing with the other boys' dicks, finally taking one in her mouth as her free hand dropped down between her legs to rub her pussy. She was rubbing mostly over the top part which I thought was interesting, I'd only put my finger inside mostly to get off.

"Watch what they do, look, look," JR said and the boys all gathered around the girl and started beating-off over her. She had her hand down between her legs rubbing off and one by one, each guy shot his cum on her boobs and face.

Then, JR looked at me and said, "I was watching this the other day with Carl Spelling and Joe Dabney and, Angie, you wouldn't believe it. They both said they'd give anything to do that to you," and he laughed followed by Steve and Danny. But I didn't laugh. It was the strongest thing yet that made me realize I was no longer just one of the buds. No, I was a girl.

"Sorry, Angie, geez, did I piss you off?" JR asked.

"No, I guess not. But there's no way I'd let them do that. I don't care what Joe and Carl might want. That's sure not gonna happen," I told them and that seemed to be the end of that. We watched a few more videos and they were pretty hot, some of them, but some were really awful, just so fake with women who were too old to be doing this with huge, inflated fake boobs and guys covered with tattoos who looked really over the hill.

But, as I walked home, it was only two blocks, I couldn't help replaying the video in my mind, three guys, naked guys, all jacking-off on the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.