A Week With Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by SarahSxxx

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two couples spend a week away and inhibitions are shedded.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I awoke in the morning, Sean was already up, after nipping to the bathroom I pulled on my robe and walked into the breakfast room to find two surfboards on the table, one stern look, an apology and the boards were moved. Breakfast finished the guys changed into wetsuits, walking around with the suits half on, both regressing 30 years, sounding & behaving like teenagers. Sean handed me my wetsuit, not a chance, the water would be freezing even with the suit on, I declined insisting the hot tub was much more inviting.

The guys soon left, leaving us with some peace and quiet.

"Well what do you fancy doing this morning?" Penny asked. "They won't be back for a few hours, so is it peace and quiet or find the shops?"

Having quickly looked around the town yesterday the shopping idea was dropped, so relaxing it was. We had coffee, we chatted, we laughed, we swapped magazines, and we were certainly relaxing.

Outside the temperature was again reaching barmy levels, I fancied getting the sun on my body, Penny agreed. What to wear, normally at home it would au natural, but perhaps not today, so bikini and sarong it was.

Penny was already on a lounger, when I got outside, still wearing shorts and T-shirt.

"Thought we were soaking up some sun? You not getting changed

"No I'm fine at the moment, maybe in a while" she replied with what seemed like a resigned tone.

"Okay, look do you mind if I take my top off? It's so much more comfortable" without really waiting for a reply off came my top, instantly the warmth hit my now exposed tits, wonderful.

"No go ahead, that's fine" Penny's voice trailed off a little as she realised I hadn't waited for a reply.

Penny grabbed a magazine, I my book, I only read on holiday and as the last one was six months ago back to page one it was, again. A few pages in I started to remember the story, good, flick through a few more and I should be where I left it.

"I can't do it" Penny shouted throwing down the magazine, making me jump.

"What the crossword? Suduko? I looked over to her.

"No I can't do what you do" she replied quite angrily

Confused, I asked her what she meant.

"I can't lie here topless as you are, I can't even wear a bikini, I don't know whether I want to but I want that choice." Tears started to flow.

"Sorry you've lost me, what do you mean?"

"I'm shy"

"Penny you're a lot of things, but one of them isn't shy"

"But I am, I just can't she pleaded.

"So you're telling me your shy, you work in a customer focused job, spending most of your day talking to them, and forgive if I'm wrong but aren't you the one who on your father's fiftieth birthday stood on a table signing Abba songs?"

"That's different, work is work and anyway it was the Bee Gees not Abba"

Still confused by the whole matter I asked her what she meant.

"I don't know, I don't like my body I'm embarrassed to show my body to anyone, except Simon." I go on holiday only ever taking my shirt off to go in the pool, even then I wrap a towel around me from sun lounger to the water" When we go to the gym I'll only get changed in a cubicle, I only shower if no one is around."

"Is that why you're always busy when a spa day is arranged" I asked.

"Yes I so want to come, but I can't" Why do you think we turned you down on the holiday offer a couple of years back"

"But you're here with us now. What's the difference?"

"The difference is this time it's Easter in England, it's not meant to be warm, we should be wrapped in several layers of clothing, not naked on the patio"

I pointed out that I did in fact have my bikini bottoms on, therefore I can only be classed as semi naked. This bought a slight smile. Hell, where did this all come from. Time to put friend in need cap on.

"Hang on a minute, there is a stringy bikini hanging on the drier? It's not mine; you say you won't wear one, so who's is it?

"Okay it's mine, but"

I jumped in "Penny you need to help me here. You're confusing me more than this damn book I'm reading"

"Yes it's mine, Simon bought it for me a few years ago, I wear it for him around the house. He likes to see doing the cooking or cleaning the house wearing it, it's a turn on for him, and I like it too.

With a wink "Who's a naughty girl then" Penny smiled, blushing. "You're lucky with just a bikini, Sean has me dressed in stockings, suspenders and heels doing the vacuuming. Penny laughed. "So why is it on the drier now?"

"Yesterday, when we got the taxi home, perhaps my ankle didn't feel too bad. It was an excuse. We knew you would be a while getting back, though not as long as you where. We like to have fun out of the bedroom, if you know what I mean. God, I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not."

Perhaps we shouldn't have, it is your place as well. We tried to clear away all the evidence but the bikini got a bit messy, needed a clean. If there's a next time I'll remember to hide all the evidence."

"Penny don't worry, just give the wink, we're all adults, we all have a sex life and we can always go out for a while, give you some time to clean."

"We know, the first night we were here we heard some pleasurable sounds from your room. Perhaps I'll leave the vacuum cleaner out for you one day"

Tears were gone, replaced by smiles. "Sorry, will try and keep the noise down" Now blushing myself.

"Don't worry about that, it was nice, certainly put me in the right mood" Penny giggled.

"Right two things we need to do now, first a large drink, then we need to chat about what you said to me"

We went inside, the guys would be home soon, I sent Sean a quick text message, don't come home yet, will explain later.

I poured four large drinks. "Right, first drink straight down in one, then talk to me." Penny tried to play down what had happened but this was obviously something that was troubling her. With the second drink finished she loosened up a little. "Come on girl, just you and me and you know I will do anything to help you."

"Alright, but I bet you think I'm stupid?"

"No not at all, talk to your auntie Mandy"

"I just don't feel comfortable showing my body off, in front of Simon I'm okay, but I did take a little while to feel like that. He was great over it, never pushed me at all. To start with it was always lights off before clothes, slowly things felt better, more comfortable. I'm confident with Simon seeing me prancing semi clothed or naked"

"Don't forget the bikini" I butted in. "Why don't you feel comfortable, you've got a lovely body, a lovely complexion, the bits of your body I've seen I'd swap any day.

"Probably goes back a long time, I was a late developer, hips and boobs seemed to arrived much later than everyone else. Other girls at school liked to show off what they had, me I had nothing to show, so made sure the other girls couldn't see me. Quite hard when at boarding school but managed it most of the time. First boyfriends didn't help, nothing really for them to grope, not that I was offering."

"That was then, you've filled out nicely. 36C? Slim waist and from what I've seen curvy hips." I was trying to visualize Penny naked. No, now is not the time for that.

"Yes I know, but I see every blemish, spot, mark on my body and it embarrasses me. It's not nice to see." Penny paused, "There is one other thing, but I don't know"

"Yes, what is it"

"No nothing, forget it, it's not important" Penny seemed to shy away, obviously there was something but for now she kept it to herself.

"Right, spots and blemishes is it" With that I jumped up and nearly fell over; these drinks were stronger than I thought. Took off my sarong, standing in front of Penny just with bikini briefs on. "So tell me, what do you see?"

Penny slightly turned her head away. "What do you mean? I see you standing in front of me nearly naked"

"So what do you think of it? How does my body look?"

"You have a lovely body, I mean that, honestly I'm not just saying that. Though I feel a little uncomfortable looking at you"

"Don't be, I'm not and I'm the one who's exposed. Time for the guided tour of spots blemishes, marks and cellulite"

"But you don't have any?"

"Oh yes I do and I can tell you the position of every single one" Only I know, Sean doesn't see them and you've just said my body looks nice. So either you're being polite or you don't see them either. None of us are perfect but to be honest others don't see it, they just see you"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.