A Week With Friends - Cover

A Week With Friends

Copyright© 2012 by SarahSxxx

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two couples spend a week away and inhibitions are shedded.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Mandy I'm in my early forties still having a figure I'm proud off and still turn the occasional head or two. I am a professional working within legal industry. Sean, my husband, is a similar age working within the music industry. We are lucky to be in a position where we don't have to worry to much about money, though certainly not on the millionaires list. We both have a healthy sexual appetite with which we like to feed to each other. Always happy to try new things and nothing a taboo until we had tried it. I am bisexual and would describe Sean as bisexual within the right atmosphere. We are not ardent swingers but do sometimes enjoy being with other couples sexually.

This story is true, how we thought we knew are best friends extremely well, though it turned out we all held little secrets. When the secrets were out we got to know each other even better.

I have changed names and places to protect the innocent, or not so innocent.

It all started Easter 2011, as normal we were preparing for a weeks holiday which we always take at this time, sometimes as a couple, sometimes with a group of friends and family. This year we were to spend the holiday with two of our best friends. Sean had known Simon since childhood and was his best man at our wedding; it is also where we first got to meet Penny, his future wife for the first time.

With Sean and Simon being best friends it wasn't long after our wedding that Penny became a firm friend to us both. Often the four of us would entertain together whether it be dinner, cinema or concert, we all got on extremely well. Although Sean would take admiring looks at Penny and the thought of spending a naughty night with her myself was certainly a dream, nothing ever happened between us. Penny and I would talk about sexual issues but I always got the impression that a bit of lesbian fun was not on her list.

This years destination was the South Devon coast, being Easter in England this meant taking the warm clothes, certainly not a time to get a sun tan more of a time for lovely walks, dinners in country pubs with warm fires and snuggling up under the duvet to keep warm at night also with the nice thought that winter had done it's worst and summer would be with us soon.

We had rented a cottage just outside of town with a beautiful view of the coast with the town of Croyde just in the distance. We had chosen this cottage for it's views, it's lovely large open fire and of course the hot tub out on the patio. The feeling is magical to lie in the bubbles on a cold clear night with a glass of something nice and not alone.

We arrived to find Simon & Penny had arrived before us and were greeted with warm hugs and a glass of something fizzy, the cottage was all I was expecting and more, I felt I was really going to enjoy this holiday.

I awoke the following morning my head feeling a little heavy, the results of more than a few glasses drunk the night before. We had cooked a simple but nice meal and ended up sitting on the floor of the lounge playing one of the board games in the house. Penny had been wearing a loose low cut jumper which was showing more than a little cleavage every time she bent forward, it didn't take Sean long to notice this & he certainly enjoyed his free views as did I. Feeling a little ignored and thinking it wasn't fair on Simon I made an excuse that I was to hot & changed into a low cut top myself. I would give Simon a better view than Sean so I also removed the bra, being a bit of an exhibitionist and slightly drunk the thought of Simon seeing my 38D's wobbling under my top certainly turned me on. We eventually found the bed late at night, but not to late for me to demand a hard fucking from Sean, nothing fancy, no foreplay just in and hard.

Sean was still asleep, I ran my hand up his leg to find he was semi hard, not unusual for him. I gently played with his cock until he was hard, then not wanting to wake pushed off the duvet and started to suck him slowly whilst playing with his balls. I could taste the combination of my juices and his cum from the night before. Sucking harder and swallowing his cock deeper he started to arch his back in delight his hand grabbing the back of my head trying to get his cock deeper in my mouth, I carried on swallowing as far back as I could handle. Very soon he started to slightly tremble, this was the sign he was about to cum. I grabbed his balls as tight as I could; he let out a moan and unloaded his cum straight into my mouth. I lifted my head, his eyes still closed but a large smile on his face, gently I stroked him as I moved up the bed. "Good morning my darling" I said and kissed him on the lips giving him some of the cocktail of his cum and my saliva on to his lips. With one last kiss I jumped up, headed for the shower with my head feeling so much clearer.

Twenty minutes later wearing my robe I walked into the kitchen to find the other three already there, coffee was waiting and breakfast was on the go. Much to my surprise the weather outside was clear and sunny, not what I was expecting. Penny commented on how happy Sean was this morning, perhaps I would tell her my secret of having a happy hubby in the morning later. Over breakfast the day's itinerary was planned, a walk along the beach to the town, nice pub lunch and find out what there was to do in the area. The guys wanted to check out the tide times, both being keen, though not excellent surfers.

I was feeling more alive with every step taken along the beach, the stress of work and home life falling away. Recently we hadn't seen much of Penny and Simon, every plan made seemed to be hijacked by work or family, even the car and the weather had colluded against us one time. Now, nothing was in our way, chatting laughing and even a spot of signing eventually bought us to the pub.

Penny had slipped earlier; so after a long lunch, saying her ankle was sore she and Simon took a taxi back to the cottage. We decided to walk back.

The weather was getting unusually warm, slowly we were peeling off the layers of clothing as we walked, I couldn't believe I was walking along the beach in early April, the warm sun heating my back, Sean had taken off his shirt, me only in t shirt and jeans. I thought of maybe doing a little skinny-dipping, the beach was empty and privacy was assured, however one toe in the water and my mind was changed.

Stopping to admire the beauty we ended up sitting on the rocks watching the waves coming in. Time to do a little sunbathing in the now hot afternoon? Quick check, we were alone, I stripped down to bra and knickers, not having a bikini with me. Having feeling slightly horny when dressing I had put on a matching black semi see through bra and thong with red trim and a little red bow, this certainly increased the view for Sean, the evidence being the bulge in his shorts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.