Stone Inc
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Cold Creek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ben Stone has just turned sixteen, the age when Stone males are considered men. He is the ninth generation of the Stone family to join the family company and starts to learn the secrets and benefits of being a Stone.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Workplace   School  

Ben was sitting on Veronica's couch watching TSN when she finally came out of the bedroom around eight thirty on Sunday morning. She was wearing a fluffy robe and her hair was all in disarray but she still looked like the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

"Good morning beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Good morning, Ben," Veronica replied with a bigger smile.

She came over and leaned down to give him a kiss, one he happily returned.

"Do I smell coffee?" she asked.

"I tried to figure out your coffee maker but I'm not sure if I did it correctly," he admitted. "Hopefully it's drinkable."

"Let me go check," she said and walked to the kitchen.

"Not bad at all," she told him when she came back. "Did you want a cup?"

"No thanks, I don't drink coffee," he answered. "I don't like the taste."

"So how long have you been up?" the beautiful blonde asked after sitting down beside him.

"Since about six," he told her. "I always get up at six, even on the weekends."

"It sucks to be you," she said, shaking her head. "Thanks for letting me sleep in. I usually catch up on my sleep on the weekends."

"I hope you don't mind that I took a shower, but I didn't want to head home dirty," he told her.

"No problem, I'm glad you did or you dad would have thought less of me," she replied.

"So what is on your agenda for the day?" he asked.

"After I drink this, I'm going to have a shower and then head to my parent's house in Ajax," she informed him. "I'll stay there until Tuesday morning and head right into the office from there. What about you?"

"I'll head home and see what my dad has planned for us today," Ben replied. "On Monday, I'll work on finishing the legal report online and then start on your assignment. Do you have any information about Donna's company or do I just try to find out what I can online?"

"Do what you can to find out the information but if you don't have any luck, let me know on Tuesday and I'll send you what I have," she answered.

"Ok, thanks," he said. "I should call a taxi so you can get cleaned up and on your way. How are you getting to Ajax anyway?"

"I'll grab a bus up to the go train and take it to Scarborough and then grab a taxi to my parent's place," she said.

"That's going to take a while," Ben remarked. "Want to share my taxi and I'll pay for the rest of the trip?"

"That's sweet but I'm used to it," she replied. "I won't be ready for another hour so you go ahead."

He frowned but went ahead and called the cab company who said it would be about ten minutes.

"Ten minutes," he told her.

"Good, come here a minute," she said, putting her coffee down.

She pulled him close and gave him a much more passionate kiss.

"I had a wonderful day with you yesterday, Ben Stone," she told him. "I think I hit the jackpot when I agreed to this deal. I can't wait until Wednesday afternoon to continue getting to know you better. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I had an equally great time with you, Veronica Terrence," Ben assured her. "They couldn't have picked a better person to match up with me. I'm afraid I'm going to be thinking about you all weekend until I see you on Wednesday."

"A little daydreaming is ok, but focus on your assignments, especially the one to talk to that girl," she said.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied and ducked away from her punch.

"Ok, you better get your shoes on, they'll wake the whole building honking their horn for you," she instructed.

She followed him to the door and kissed him again. He slipped his hands under the robe and pulled her tight by her ass.

"Enjoy your weekend Veronica and I'll see you Wednesday," he said after a final kiss.

She wiggled against him before letting him go, saying, "You too Ben. Good luck on Tuesday."

He nodded and slipped out the door. He walked down the steps and only had a five minute wait for the cab. On the trip home up Yonge Street, he played back his day with her and was pretty darn pleased with himself when he got out of the car. He paid the fare and used his key to get inside the house.

"Hey dad," Ben said when he found him in his office.

"Hi Ben, enjoy your night with Veronica?" his dad asked.

"Very much, she's a wonderful woman," Ben replied. "And before you caution me on getting too attached, I'll try my best but I can't keep from caring about her. She's already making sure I talk to the girls at school to try to get one as my girlfriend."

"Good for her," his father said. "I won't bother trying to tell you not to care for her, just don't spend all of your time thinking about her or in the bedroom when you're at the office."

"Don't worry, she'll keep me in line," Ben replied. "I already have assignments from her that are due Wednesday."

His dad chuckled as Ben decided how to say what he wanted without seeming infatuated with the beautiful woman.

"I know this will sound like I'm fallen head over heels about her but I'm not saying this just because we spent a night together," Ben started.

"Ok, I'll assume you're thinking with your big head and not your little one," his dad replied with a grin.

"Veronica lives in a small one bedroom apartment on Queens over a variety store," he said. "She also uses the bus to get back and forth to work and this morning she's going to take the GO train all the way to her parent's house in Ajax. I was thinking that I could either use some of my grandfather's money to buy her a used car or let her use mine if it's just going to sit for eight months. I'm not knocking the car, it's an incredible gift. I just think that if we're going to work together for five years I'd like her to be safe to and from work. A better apartment or condo would be something I would like to help with as well but I don't know how you feel about either issue."

"I'm proud of you son, you're thinking of her wellbeing already and are willing to use your own money to help," his dad said. "Just so you know, I lease Holly a new car every two years and she lives in one of our condominium buildings near the office. Holly has been itching to get Veronica out of her apartment since we moved her into her new position so she'll be happy to hear how quickly you brought it up."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.