Stone Inc - Cover

Stone Inc

Copyright© 2012 by Cold Creek

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben Stone has just turned sixteen, the age when Stone males are considered men. He is the ninth generation of the Stone family to join the family company and starts to learn the secrets and benefits of being a Stone.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Workplace   School  

Lily took a drink of her champagne while watching Ben. She reached for his hand and pulled him back out onto the balcony, letting his hand go before turning around to lean on the balcony railing to face Ben. He admired her slim figure in her clingy, short black dress as she sipped from her glass again.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a tiny smile.

"You're beautiful," Ben replied.

"A girl never gets tired of hearing compliments," Lily told him. "We love admiring looks from men as long as they don't turn into leers."

"So what is a gorgeous lady like you doing with a teenager on a Thursday night?" Ben asked.

She looked at him for a few seconds before replying, "I'm here to have a bit of fun with a handsome man without the two of us getting emotionally attached."

"I see," Ben said, thinking that over.

Lily was watching his face closely as he processed that statement so Ben tried to keep his expression neutral. He figured his dad had arranged with Amanda to either bring a friend for him to get more comfortable dealing with girls, or an escort for Ben to experience having sex for the first time. There was a big range between the two ideas but with his dad bringing condoms into the mix, Ben figured he might get lucky tonight. He decided to assume the first and hope for the second.

She turned around and looked out at the darkening harbour.

"It's a wonderful view," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Come and enjoy it with me, Ben."

He stepped up beside her and she pulled him tighter to her using an arm around his waist.

"That's better, it's getting a bit chilly out here but I don't want to go in just yet," she told him.

Ever the gentleman, he took off his suit jacket and put it around her shoulders.

"Thank you kind Sir," she responded with a smile.

"It's a shame to cover up such a beautiful lady but I can't have you shivering either," Ben explained with a grin.

"So why is a good looking guy like you so inexperienced with girls?" she asked.

"I was just average height and pretty skinny until this summer," he told her. "Between that and being shy didn't impress the girls much. It's just easier being quiet rather than making a fool of yourself. I'm definitely not good looking."

"As an unbiased woman, let me tell you that you're very handsome," she assured him. "If I didn't know better, I would say you were at least eighteen or nineteen. You're in great shape and every woman that sees you will like your wide shoulders and slim waist. So, don't worry about your looks."

"Even if that was true, I'd probably botch it when I try to talk to them," Ben told her.

"You just need some confidence in yourself and the women will be flocking to you," she said with a smile. "Add confidence without arrogance to your new look and you will have those girls clawing each other to get to the head of the line."

"Confidence doesn't come in a bottle you can buy at a store," Ben responded.

"No it doesn't," she agreed. "It comes from experience and knowing that you can make her happy and satisfied. So I'm going to tell you some secrets that all boys should be taught when they reach puberty but rarely learn even as men."

"I'd be very happy to listen to anything that you are willing to tell me," Ben said.

"First of all, everything you do should be focused on pleasing her; if your partner is satisfied, then unless she's a selfish bitch, she'll be very motivated to take care of you so you'll want to do it all over again," Lily explained. "We'll get into the many ways of doing that, but if you learn nothing else, remember to concentrate on her first, no matter what she's doing to you."

"That sounds easy enough," Ben noted.

"It's an easy concept but not one that many men figure out, let alone hormonal boys," she told him. "Now, in order to get to the stage that you can actually satisfy her, you first have to go out with her and impress her enough that she wants to get physical. Being shy is cute and some girls like that because they think they have the upper hand in the relationship. Most girls won't give you the time of day if you can't get up the nerve to talk to them without sweating and stammering. You shouldn't have that problem; we've been talking all evening and have been very pleasant and articulate."

"It wasn't easy," Ben admitted. "My dad told me to try out the Stone charm but I don't really know what that is yet."

"Just be yourself and know that if the girl is interested, she'll most likely make it easy to talk to her," Lily said. "If she's undecided, it will be harder to get a conversation going and if she shuts you down, it's going to be very difficult to get her to change her mind."

"You did make it very easy to talk to you," Ben told her.

"And so will others," she said. "Trust me when I say you can be confident that girls will like how you look. You will just have to be polite, charming and above all, a good listener. You can't go wrong with letting the girl talk and you just paying attention. Add in a bit of humour and you're on the way."

"You make it sound so simple," he noted.

"Oh, it's not," she replied with a laugh. "Women are complicated but usually know what they want in a man. Girls have the media, peer pressure, their parents and their bodies all bombarding them with different messages. All you can hope is that she's interested enough in you so she wants to get to know you better. If she is, then things go along in the usual way. If she's already experienced, then she'll probably know when each stage will occur. If not, you'll have to move things along slowly until she's comfortable with each stage. At sixteen, a lot of the girls are experienced in dating and know how far they are willing to go and at what point in the relationship. Remember one thing though; most of them will be just as nervous as you are, especially if they like you. You'll be a nice catch for any high school girl, especially if they know your dad owns Stone Incorporated and know what kind of house you live in."

Ben stayed quiet as he thought about what she had said. He didn't think her statement that he was good looking was accurate but he guessed he would find out next week. Hopefully if he got some feedback from some of the girls at school, his confidence would grow enough to talk to some of the girls he liked.

"Ok, let's work on the physical side of things so you'll know what to do when a girl is ready for the next step," she said when he finally turned to look at her.

She reached up and pulled his head down to her level and gave him a kiss.

"I'm going to condense all the different steps in a physical relationship into one night so you have some idea on how to treat a woman," she said as she looked into his eyes. "Don't expect a girl or even a woman to jump into bed with you right after you meet them. Some might if they're just looking for a quick roll in the sack, but that will usually happen at a bar or once you're in University. Understand?"

"Yes, but you don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with," Ben replied.

"I won't," she agreed. "You're a handsome guy and I think we can have a pleasant evening together if you're willing to take some guidance from me."

"I would love for you to help me make this an enjoyable night for you as I know it will be for me," Ben responded.

"Let's go inside then," she said with a smile, taking his hand and pulling him back into the suite.

Lily bypassed the sitting area and pulled him into the bedroom. She hung up his suit jacket in the closet before sitting down at the end of the bed and patting the space beside her. Ben sat down and she took his hand again.

"Let's just start with kissing and then we'll see how things progress," she suggested and immediately pulled his head down for another kiss.

Over the next quarter hour or so, their kisses progressed from simple, chaste ones to passionate French kissing as they lay back onto the bed. Both sets of hands started exploring torsos as their ardour for each other rose.

"I think you've mastered first base," Lily said while panting when they broke apart for a second. "Let's move on to second base."

Without further discussion, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.

"Caress and squeeze gently while kissing me and then we'll see how turned on you can get me," she instructed before kissing him again.

Ben loved the feel of her firm breast, the size of a big orange. He explored both of them and made sure to pay particular attention to her stiffening nipples through the thin material. He was happy to see that she seemed to be enjoying it as her kisses became more frantic. He took a chance after noting her hips were pushing up against him and slipped a hand inside her dress and bra to cup her bare breast.

"Yes!" she said into his mouth as her hands started exploring his chest.

Ben repeated everything he did on the outside of the dress and was amazed that she got even more excited.

"You're doing a great job turning me on," she said. "Let's move on to the next level."

She pushed his head down to one of her breasts and moaned as his mouth found her nipple. He sucked and nibbled on it and then moved over to the other breast and made sure it had enough attention as well. Without telling him, she grabbed his hand and moved it down her body, holding it flat to show him how to caress her abdomen and her hips. He legs spread and he was surprised when she moved his hand to cup her pussy through the dress. Lily's hips pushed up as she curled his fingers to slide along her hot slit.

"Gentle to start," she whispered as she moved his hand and guided his fingers exactly where they needed to go. "Let her get excited and when she pushes up against you, you know she's ready for more."

Soon she let go of his hand and lifted her hips to pull up her dress up past her hips. Ben looked down to see a tiny pair of panties protecting her pussy as he put his hand back down to continue his caressing. Soon he felt moisture coming through the material as she spread her legs wide and started moaning as he rubbed her.

Reaching down to pull the material aside, she guided his fingers as she explained where it would feel the best. A moistened finger on her clit seemed to drive her crazy which lead to her guiding one of his fingers inside her while showing him how to keep rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"That's it, you've got me all worked up now," she said while moaning. "Suck on my nipples and you'll make me cum in no time."

Ben went back to sucking on her breasts while speeding up his hand. She groaned and held his head to her breast as her hips took off like she was running a sprint. He nearly dislocated his hand while trying to keep up with her until she screamed and bucked hard against him, her back in a bow as she held his hand inside her.

"Wow, that was very good," she said with a sigh as she finally collapsed back down on the bed.

Ben leaned over and gave her a soft kiss before replying, "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

She gave him a hug and a smile as she caught her breath.

"Ok, let's get out of these clothes before we ruin them," she suggested.

They rolled out of bed and Ben helped her with her dress and then knelt to pull her soaked panties down her legs. He loved the way she raised her legs to let him take off her heels and then slide her panties off her feet one at a time. Ben took the initiative and ran his hands up her legs, caressing her calves and then her thighs. She rested her hands on his shoulders as he leaned in to kiss her stomach and her hips.

As he got closer to her pussy, he looked up to see her biting her lip. She nodded and used her hands on the back of his head to pull him to the right place. After a couple of minutes of his fumbling about, she whispered what to do as her hands moved in between them to show him where he should concentrate on.

"Ok, that's it, that's the spot," she said when his tongue hit her clit. "Now, put your finger inside me again, gently to start."

Her hips started move in time to his finger and she started moaning as well.

"Ok, now switch your tongue and finger; I want to feel your tongue deep inside me while you rub my clit with the tip of your finger," she instructed him.

Ben did what he was told and she was soon reacting strongly. Lily eventually had to lie back onto the bed and she draped her legs overtop of his shoulders as she bucked her hips up to get his tongue in deeper. He sped up his finger on her clit and his tongue thrusts into her pussy and was rewarded a few minutes later when she screamed loudly again. Her thighs clamped shut around his head and she jammed her pussy hard into his mouth as she arched her back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.