After School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by ace writer1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girls sex escapades on her way home from school

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Size   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

Humming happily to herself, Susie pushed open the door of MacIntosh's Gift and Variety. A little bell rang out, and three men gathered near the counter looked up to see who had come in. One of them, of course, was Pop MacIntosh; the other two Susie had never seen before. One of the strangers was talking loudly when Susie entered, waving a large cigar in the air; he was a big, barrel-chested man in a plaid suit almost as loud as his voice. The other was smaller and quieter, balding and bespectacled. The big man had evidently just told a dirty joke, for he and Pops burst into laughter while the little man grinned sheepishly. They grew suddenly silent when they saw Susie in the doorway.

"Hi, Pops! How's business?"

"Susie! What a sight for sore eyes. I was hoping you'd drop in today. I've been telling these gentlemen about you, and they're very anxious to meet you."

Susie's pussy twitched delightedly at Pop's words. She knew what "meet" meant in this case, and she was always happy to "meet" new men. Thanks to Pop she had met a lot of men lately.

"Christ, MacIntosh! Is that her? But she's jail-bait.

Just a kid," the big man whispered to Pop, but Susie overheard and smiled.

"Don't worry, gents," Pop whispered back, winking at

Susie. ""She may be little but she's got more than enough for both of you. But you're free to leave if you want."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the smaller one. "We'll stay. We'll stay."

The variety store business was not a good one, and Pops had been sinking further and further into debt until he met

Susie earlier that year. One day she had gone in for some candy and found him looking so sad that she had sat under his counter and sucked his cock to cheer him up. She liked come much better than candy anyway. After that she began dropping in regularly to suck him off or to ask him to fuck her in his back room. That was when he had begun supplying her with replacement panties; he had actually offered her anything in the store, but she knew he was having financial problems and refused to take anything except the pleasure of having his cock in her.

Once she had come in and found him in the middle of a terrible argument with a strange, hard-looking man who was insisting that Pop pay his debts--or else. Susie had quickly manoeuvered the man into the back room and just as quickly manoeuvered his cock into her. She still remembered how cruelly and brutally he had fucked her; she was disappointed that he had never come back. But after that day there were many others. Soon she was regularly satisfying Pop's creditors--and herself--in his back room several times a week. Susie was sure that by now Pop didn't owe anybody anything, she had taken on so many cocks in that dusty store-room, many of them over and over again. She suspected that now he was simply finding men who would pay him to "meet" her. She didn't mind at all; in fact, Susie couldn't think of a nicer arrangement. That way everybody benefited, especially her.

Today, as she felt the eyes of the three men on her, she knew she was in for an interesting time in the back room.

She smiled her thanks to Pop; he tried to smile back but he had no teeth so his smile always looked like a grimace. He was a chubby, rotund man, in his late fifties, and completely bald. But he had a nice cock. She hoped the others did too.

"This is Mr. Harrison and Mr. Messner, Susie. They're salesmen. Mr. Harrison is in tobacco--cigars, cigarettes-- and Mr. Messner's line is candy. And this is Susie, gentlemen."

"Pleased to meet you, sir, and you too, sir."

"Now, what can I do for you, young lady?" asked Pop with a twinkle in his eye. "If it's cigars or lollipops you want, you've come at the right time."

They all laughed, but Susie noted that the two strangers were a little uneasy. Now that they had finally met the girl Pop had been telling them about, they couldn't quite believe it. She certainly didn't seem the type, yet there was something about her that set their cocks twitching in their pants. Susie looked pointedly at their crotches and smiled.

"Gee, I really like lollipops, but I've never tried a cigar."

"Maybe you should, eh, Susie girl," said Mr. Harrison, the big one. "Nothing like a good big cigar to set the juices flowing, eh Pop?" He laughed again, his eyes glued so tightly to Susie's titties that he didn't see her lick her lips in anticipation.

"Lollipops are good, too. Don't forget that candy is dandy." said the candy salesman.

"Well, I hope Mr. Messner will let me taste his lollipop--I bet it's a really nice one--and I'd be happy to try your cigar, too, Mr. Harrison, but please don't tell anyone. I'm not old enough to smoke." Even though she rather liked this kind of teasing conversation, Susie decided to hurry things along. "But actually, what I came in for was ... well, it's embarrassing. I seem to have lost my panties again, Pop, and I need a new pair before I go home."

The two salesmen didn't quite know how to react to this unexpected declaration, but Pop knew how to play the game.

"Lost your panties again, Susie? That's the second time this week and its only Wednesday. Very careless of you.

But how do I know you're telling the truth? I think you'd better show us."

Susie immediately pulled her skirt up above her waist and spun around in front of the three men. They watched wide-eyed as her delightfully round ass and tender, beckoning pussy flashed by in front of them.

"Golly! She's naked!" gasped Mr. Messner, taking off his glasses. Harrison just stared.

"Well, you certainly have lost them--or given them away," said Pop. At least it looks that way."

"Oh yes, Pop. They're really gone. But you don't have to believe me, these men will tell you, won't you? Put your hands down here and tell Pop if I'm naked or not, please, sirs."

With those words, Susie reached out and took one hand of each salesman. Mr. Messner was short enough that she could press his hand right against her pussy. She tugged impatiently on an astonished Harrison's arm until he bent down and she could press his fingers against her ass cheek.

The small lollipop salesman, immediately began moving his fingers through her silken pussy hair. He had never felt anything like it. But Harrison just let his hand rest on her ass cheek as if paralysed. Then he swore and set his cigar down on the counter, before moving his other hand to

Susie's other ass cheek.

"Yes, she is. She's naked. Oh my goodness, she's naked, MacIntosh" stammered Mr. Messner. Harrison said nothing at first. He simply squeezed Susie's ass in disbelief, then he burst out with:

Christ! She is naked! I don't believe it!"

"See? I told you. No panties," laughed Susie, suddebnly spinning away from the two men.

"Well, I think I just might have some panties in the back that will fit you, but we'll have to try them on first."

"O.K. Pop. But if they don't fit, maybe Mr. Harrison and Mr. Messner could just put their hands back there again.

They felt so nice and warm." She suddenly burst into an uncontrollable fit of giggles. "Boy, but we'd sure look funny walking down the street."

"I don't know about that, Susie, but I bet the guys would like it. Lets get into the back-room and try something on."

"Christ yeah! Lead the way, MacIntosh! Come on,

Messner! Don't just stand there looking stupid. This is prime pussy!"

Pop led the way to his cluttered store-room, Susie followed him while the other two men followed her, trying to get their hands back onto her naked ass. She slowed to make it easier for them.

"Oh, that's so nice. But I guess I'll have to get all undressed if I'm going to try the panties on, won't I Pop?"

"Yes, indeed, Susie. How else could we see if they fit?

But these two gentlemen will help you, won't you boys? Help

Susie get undressed?"

Suddenly Mr. Messner--Susie had begun to think of the two salesmen as the cigar man and the lollipop man--grabbed at the hem of her skirt and tried to pull it down.

"Oh, golly yes! Here, let me help!"

"You have to undo the zipper first, Mr. Messner. Mr

Harrison, could you help me with my T-shirt please?"

While the lollipop man awakwardly tried to tug her skirt down over her hips, the cigar man let go of her ass and started to pull up her T-shirt. Susie held her hands in the air, but Harrison stopped pulling as soon as her T-shirt was covering her face. He was so fascinated by her young, but full-fleshed titties and their quivering nipples that he couldn't resist touching them, palming them. Meanwhile

Messner had finally got her skirt down around her ankles and he was kneeling in front of her stroking her sparse but silken pussy hair. Susie sighed happily, thrust her breasts out against the cigar man's rough fingers, and began to jerk her hips in response to the lollipop man's caresses. Pop was opening a package, and suddenly spoke up.

"Here we are. These should fit. We'll just slip them on as soon as you finish undressing her."

Harrison quickly let go of Susie's titties and finished pulling the T-shirt over her head, wanting to get his hands back on to her as soon as possible.

"Christ, MacIntosh! Hurry it up. This is getting interesting. God! What a pair of tits for a kid!"

But Pop MacIntosh was in no hurry; he knew how it all would end and he enjoyed watching these men's discomfort.

He held up a tiny pair of pink bikini panties, just a fragile wisp of cloth. In fact they were identical to the ones Susie had left with Mr. Mascalla because they had come out of the same box just the day before. While the two salesmen watched impatiently Pop helped Susie step into them and pulled them up for her, letting his stubby hands slide appreciatively over her body as he did so.

Susie's experienced eye could see movement beneath all the men's slacks. It was a good thing her inner itches had been so well scratched before she left school or she would have quickly lost patience with this game. But she knew that Pop enjoyed it, and she knew that she would not have long to wait before the game turned serious--and she was sure she would be the winner. So she relaxed and enjoyed the rough and awkward but familiar caresses Pop bestowed on her.

The panties stretched and moulded themselves to her delicious roundness. The material cupped the slight swell of her Venus mound so closely that the quivering pussy lips could be clearly seen beneath the almost transparent cloth; it stretched over the curves of her ass like a second skin.

As she turned in front of the admiring and lusting men, the bell over the front door tinkled its unwelcome message. Pop had to go to look after his customer, leaving Susie alone with the two very horny salesmen who were having a very hard time keeping their hands to themselves after the liberties they had been allowed earlier.

"I don't think that these will do. They're much too big."

"Too big?" the lollipop man asked incredulously, his eyes almost bulging out of his head.

"Yes, much too big. Why I bet you could get your hand right inside here at the front." She guided his trembling hand into position right over her pussy. "There! Didn't I tell you? You can even move your fingers around. And you,

Mr. Harrison, I bet you could get your hands inside, too, here at the back. See! You can move it around too. Ohhh yes! Move them like that! It's so nice."

Susie was right. It was entirely possible for both men to get their hands in her pants. They were pressed close against her. Once she had pushed their hands under the waistband of her panties they were ready to take it from there.

"Oh my goodness," cried Mr. Messner as his fingers slipped between her pussy lips and were almost sucked into her cunt. "My God! What an ass!" grunted Mr. Harrison as he probed at her ass crack. The material of the panties stretched incredibly but it did not break; that was why

Susie liked them so much. The lollipop man suddenly bent down and took one of her hard little nipples in his mouth as his finger moved in her pussy; the cigar man's hand soon grabbed hold of the other breast and squeezed it. Susie sighed in delight, but it was not nearly enough for her.

"Oh yes, oh my yes! Oh thank you for helping me with my panties. But they won't do will they. I'll have to take them off until Pop can find me another pair."

"Yes! Take them off. I'll do it!" cried Mr. Messner, pushing at the offending piece of cloth.

She stepped out of the panties but the men's hands remained on her. Mr. Messner's fingers were now digging furiously into her cunt while Mr. Harrison was beginning to probe at her tiny asshole. Susie reached out to either side of her, found the male organs she was searching for, and squeezed.

"Oh my! Is this your cigar, Mr. Harrison? And I bet this is yur lollipop, Mr. Messner. I just love to suck on lollipops. I'm sort of an all-day sucker. And who knows? maybe I'll like the feel of a cigar in my mouth too. Oh, your hands feel so good. Go ahead, Mr. Harrison, you can push your fingers in there. I like things stuck in my behind."

Susie had decided not to waste any more time. She played these little games largely for Pop MacIntosh's sake and he wasn't here now. Quickly her practised hands lowered the men's zippers and managed to extricate their half-hard cocks.

"Oh, how lovely! What a big cigar! And what a delicious looking lollipop! I just have to taste it!"

She bent at the waist and began to suck on Mr. Messner's juicy lollipop. It really was delicious, hard and firm in her mouth. While she sucked she wiggled her dimpled ass in

Mr. Harrison's face. It did not take him long to get her message. He rubbed his rapidly swelling cock through her dripping ass-crack, then with one vigorous push he planted his big cigar deep in her pussy.

Both men had lost all inhibitions now. Mr. Messner was driving his rigid lollipop right into her throat, holding her by the head as he furiously fucked her face; behind her,

Mr. Harrison was frantically plunging his big cigar in and out of her devouring cunt. Susie's tiny body was buffeted between the two men. Mr. Harrison grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her against him as he drove into her. Her feet were completely off the floor now; she was supported only by the iron-hard cocks buried deep in her mouth and cunt. When they plunged into her together, she thought she could feel their cock-heads collide somewhere deep inside her, and their collision set off incredible explosions in her body.

It was wonderful. She closed her eyes and clutched at Mr.

Messner's hips, trying to slide his cock even deeper into her throat. The sensations continued to mount with every thrust, and the explosions they set off in her grew sharper and bigger every second.

The big cigar in her cunt exploded first, flooding her with its juices. As his cock softened and threatened to slip out of her pussy, Mr. Harrison lowered her gently to her knees. She did not let go of Mr. Messner's hips, holding his lollipop between her lips and relishing the way it thrust incessantly into her throat. The zipper of his fly dug into her cheek as she strained to swallow the entire length of his cock into her tightly constricted throat, but the little bit of pain only added to her pleasure. Finally he too could hold out no longer and Susie found herself eagerly swallowing gob after gob of sweet lollipop juice.

When she had drained every drop from Mr. Messner's lollipop, Susie, as usual, turned to Mr. Reynold's limp cigar and took it into her mouth to lick clean of their mingled juices. She was still cradling it lovingly between her lips when Pop came hurrying back.

"You've started without me! That's not fair! But isn't

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.