Granny Nan, Otis, and Me
Chapter 2: Granny Nan's Secret Stash

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Granny Nan's Secret Stash - A long woman learns sex from a 'Foster' Grandparent and her houseboy, along with Simon and Arthur.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Tomorrow was my birthday and I still hadn't been able to get Granny Nan to tell me what her 'surprise' was going to be tomorrow night!

She wouldn't even give me a hint, only telling me that the wait would be well worth it.

My imagination went wild, and I do mean WILD!!!!

I imagined everything from another woman in our bed to a huge dildo for her to plow my pussy with. I was literally dripping from the excitement and anticipation. I spent two or three times in the privacy of our bathroom getting myself off just with the thoughts of what might happen the next night.

DAMN!!!! Why couldn't today be my birthday!!!!

This waiting was getting on my nerves, not to mention getting my pussy quite raw from all the friction I was creating with my fingers in my pussy most of the day.

While I was waiting for my birthday surprise I decided it was time to check out some of the videos that Granny Nan kept locked up in her bedroom. She didn't realize that I knew about them, and by all rights I shouldn't, but it just happened to be mentioned when she thought I wasn't around one night. She and Wilson were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking their coffee, when the subject was brought up. She didn't know I was standing in the hallway, listening in on their conversation, hoping to learn what my 'big surprise' was going to be this year.

"Have you told that girl of yours about your video collection yet," Wilson asked her.

"No! And I have no intention to, either. Right now it's only known to you and me and I aim to keep it that way a while longer."

"But why? I thought you wanted her to know about you and Simon!"

"And I do! But I want to wait until I think the time is right first. She's just getting into the lesbian part of our relationship."

"Even after all these years?" Wilson asked.

"Yes, even after all these years. I can tell when she hesitates that she's still not quite comfortable with our relationship. Not only the lesbian part of it, either. I think she's still a little awed about the interracial part of it as well."

Well! That's not true, I thought to myself. I really love Granny Nan and love each and every minute we have alone with each other. And those moments in our bed are the most beatiful moments I can think of.

I stood there for a while and continued to listen in to the conversation, wondering all the time what this 'relationship with Simon' could be. I've known Otis and Simon since I was younger and the huge Great Dane never scared me at all. I was never intimidated by him or his size. I mean, after all he's the most gentle animal I've ever known. One thing was sure though, I'd have to check into this video collection Granny Nan had somewhere in her room and find out just what this relationship with the Dane entailed. Now my curosity was piqued and I was resolved to get an answer, and it would probably be without Granny Nan's knowledge.

I was sure I could pull it off. The question was how was I going to do it and when would be the good time to get it done?


That opportunity would present itself to me in just a little over a couple of hours.

While my birthday was still a day away, I found myself thinking about those videos and how I was going to get my hands on them. It was then that Granny Nan told me she had to go out of town for a couple of hours and wouldn't be back until sometime after midnight that night.

The lightbulb in my mind suddenly lit up! This was it! I'd get to do a little 'investigating' in her room during that time and would hopefully find what I was looking for.


"OK, dear. You know how to get in touch with me if you have to, right?"

"Yes, Granny Nan. I know. I've got your cell number right here," I said holding up the paper on which she'd written the number, "and if I need you I'll give you a call. I doubt that will happen though, and I know how to take care of myself while you're gone. I'll be just fine here. You go and do what you have to and I'll see you when I get up in the morning, if you don't wake me up when you get in, that is."

We both knew that the likelyhood of that happening was almost nil. In all the time I've been in this house, and all her late night excursions, she's never woken me up coming into the house any time after midnight. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and it takes two alarm clocks, set up across the room, to get me out of bed during the week.

I watched from the back door as she got into the old Chevy truck with Otis and pulled out of the driveway, headed to the west and towards regions unknown to me. She never told me where she went on these outings, and I never asked her, either. We both cherish our privacy and we do our best to never intrude into those private spaces.

Tonight, however, I intended to break that privacy and invade the most private part of her life, the one completely unknown to me. I waited an hour before I began my search though, wanting to made sure that she didn't pull back into the drive while I was in her room, looking for those videos.

Don't ask me why, but I tip-toed up to her room and tried the doorknob, halfway expecting to find it locked.

It wasn't!

I pushed the door opened and entered into the room where I've gotten so much pleasure from her and that talented tongue of hers. Just those thoughts got me wet between my legs and I had to reach down and scratch myself a little bit to ease that tingly feeling beginning to grow down there.

My search began in the closet and on the topmost shelf there, where I knew there were several hatboxes located that I've never been into before. Unfortunately they both held hats that I don't think had been worn for perhaps decades. Both were in sealed plastic wrap though and they looked like they'ed both been purchased only recently, but I knew that I'd never seen her wearing either one of them.

I moved to the cabinets in her bathroom next. I've never examined those cabinets and really thought that I'd find them there, but the only thing I found were the things she used to clean up the bathroom and her own personal, feminine products. I really had no interest in those things, but as I went to put one of the boxes back in place I accidently knocked it over and the layer of feminine pads on top fell out, revealing 4 VHS tapes.

I'd found them!

The first thing I did was to make sure I could remember how the pads had been placed in the box so that they conceiled the tapes, then I took all four of them out of the box and went down to the living room, where the VCR was sitting on top of the television, just waiting for me to insert the first one to watch. Granny Nan had never thought to invest in a DVD Player, since everything she ever watched was on tape. I'd tried several times to get her to buy one, but she just refused. I didn't push too much after that.

Should I really do this? I asked myself.

Yes! I should! I answered, again to myself. I had to find out what Granny Nan was doing that she felt she had to hide it from me.

So, with that resolved I inserted the first tape and sat on the couch opposite the TV and waited for the first images to be revealed. I didn't have too long to wait, either.

The first person on the tape was Otis and he was talking directly into the camera lens...

" ... as far as we know. Nan and I have been doing this now for just over 4 years and this is the first time she's asked me to make a recording for her to keep. I'm really hoping that she's doing this to show Gerri this part of her life. I know she's not ashamed of what we're doing here, but she is embarrassed to let the girl know of it. To me it's only a natural part of our lives and I want to share as much of my life with Gerri as she does and I really hope that the time comes soon for us to share this part with her." The 'introduction', as I came to think of it, ended there and the next location revealed on the tape was what I assumed to be Otis' bedroom. I mean, one of the first things I saw there was a huge bed, with the covers drawn back to reveal a nice lavender shaded set of sheets, along with three or four pillows with matching pillow covers. Next Granny Nan walked into view, wearing nothing but a broad smile on her face. Seeing her nude body got my juices flowing once again and I really wished she was here to watch this with me. Good thing I'd discarded my panties before coming downstairs again, allowing me an easy access to my pussy so I could rub on my clit, which I found myself doing right now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.