Wilhan Dragonslayer -- a Ring Sword Saga - Cover

Wilhan Dragonslayer -- a Ring Sword Saga

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - A young warrior grows to be a man and fights to protect himself and his homeland with the help of a mysterious sword. Walk beside him as he builds his life on the blood of his enemies and the support of his family to become one of the most powerful men in his tribe. Set in a fictional world but (hopefully) historically accurate to the Germanic tribal era, with some Viking bits thrown in.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence  

Wilhan's story takes place on the world of Tarjj, on the continent of Euterra, and the subcontinent of Aydres. Aydres is the land of the Aydren River, cut off by the Gostys Mountains to the east and the Cazathian Mountains to the south. The island continent of Werimar is to the north. The land of the Sarvalk Tribe extends north about 2-3 times further than what is shown on the map, and then ends at a northern sea. Aydres is about twice as large as shown -- maybe more -- extending to a western ocean. It is something like Northern Europe, with Werimar being similar to Norway and Sweden. These are colored cells from an Excel spreadsheet after a screen capture and a bit of work in Photoshop. Each square (seen as mountains here) represents about ten leagues -- one day's march or ride (one league = one hour's march = three miles). I make maps like this to help with travel times as I write my stories. They are not reliable in detail; rivers wind more, Wilhan's ridge in chapter one is not thirty miles wide, etc.

The endings of the tribes have been latinized with an 'i' added for plurals and a double 'ii' for those that end in a natural i, that is why you will see Nwevi and Nwevii, which I adapted from Nervi and Suevi-Suebi.

 

Wilhan Map

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.