Wilhan Dragonslayer -- a Ring Sword Saga - Cover

Wilhan Dragonslayer -- a Ring Sword Saga

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young warrior grows to be a man and fights to protect himself and his homeland with the help of a mysterious sword. Walk beside him as he builds his life on the blood of his enemies and the support of his family to become one of the most powerful men in his tribe. Set in a fictional world but (hopefully) historically accurate to the Germanic tribal era, with some Viking bits thrown in.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence  

Wilhan and his two brides had the use of a private townhouse for a few days; neither woman wanted her honeymoon to be in Lorgar's house. The house in question belonged to a cousin of Marin's whom she barely knew. It was to there they went soon after Grunden was removed from the party.

Marin was eager to find out if what Ethanda said was true. Henna, on the other hand, was resigned to her fate; she could do without a man rutting in her and causing her pain again, but she had agreed to the marriage. She tried to drink more mead at the banquet than was good for her even though she didn't like the taste, but Marin had put a stop to that when she noticed what Henna was trying to do.

The three of them decided that Marin should go first since she was still a virgin, but Wilhan insisted that they all be together. His attitude was that if the two women were going to be his wives they were both going to share his bed at the same time, like it or not.

He started out by kissing Marin while they all stood at the foot of the bed. It took a moment for her to get the hang of the new activity, but when she did she took to kissing like a duck to water.

Wilhan next did the same to Henna. This was a new sensation for her too. Lorgar had bruised her lips and she had never kissed back. At first Wilhan's lips contacted a tightly pursed mouth on a face whose eyes were screwed shut.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

His lips were gentle and didn't feel bad at all to her. He proceeded to kiss each of her lips individually and then he gently ran his tongue across them. Next he kissed her with an open mouth and ran his tongue between her lips, trying to get her to admit the wiggly little intruder.

"Try kissing me back. Just do what I do. If it feels good to you it will feel good to me."

Henna did her best to do what had been done to her, and soon the new husband and wife were actually kissing each other. He could tell that she was nervous about it at first, but then she started to loosen up and he decided that it was time to switch back to a patiently waiting Marin.

After a brief kiss, he set to work undoing the ties that held her dress on. He kissed her skin as it was uncovered, starting with her shoulders, then her upper chest, then the tops of her breasts. When a tan areola and nipple came into view he kissed it and swirled his tongue over it. The contact with the sensitive protuberance caused her to inhale sharply. Henna instantly thought that Wilhan had bitten Marin and caused her pain, but the moan of pleasure that came next dispelled that worry.

Wilhan switched to the other nipple, and after suckling for a minute he moved back up to kiss her on the mouth. As he did, he ran his hand down her belly and cupped her mound. His middle finger found her button and pressed against it. He could feel her wetness underneath the curls. After gathering a bit of the moisture to lubricate his finger he started rubbing at the top of her slit. The contact with Marin's clitoris brought about another hissing intake of breath.

He stopped, which brought out a little moan of disappointment, and then he switched and went through the same actions with Henna.

Henna's breasts were smaller, but not small, and her pink nipples were more pointed than Marin's. "Tits versus boobs." he thought as he remembered the whores joking about names for body parts.

By the time he was through, Henna thought that maybe Ethanda had been telling the truth.

The room was a bit chilly and Marin was already under the covers when Wilhan led Henna to the bed. He went to the other side so that Marin was in the middle. She was to be first, after all.

He went back to doing what he had been doing, kissing her, suckling her breasts, and running his fingers through her moist folds. Then he decided to give her a treat, and he worked his way down her belly and between her legs.

"Wha-What are you doing?"

"I'm kissing you?"

"Bu-But not down there."

Ethanda had been explicit, but Marin wasn't sure that she wanted a man's mouth on her private area. She quickly changed her mind when she felt Wilhan's tongue run between her inner lips and up over her button.

"Oh God!" she moaned with her back arched from the pleasure.

Wilhan proceeded to use the techniques that the whores had taught him and quickly brought his new wife to a crashing orgasm.

"What did you do to her, Wil? Is she hurt?" Henna said with grave concern.

"No, I'm not hurt, Henny. I feel wonderful. Wil, I'm ready now. I want the rest of it. I want you inside me."

Wilhan crawled up between her splayed legs and seated the head of his cock in her opening. When he felt the constriction of her maidenhead, he pushed with enough pressure to force his way through.

"Oww! That stings."

"I'm sorry, it had to be done, let me know when the pain goes away."

It took Marin a minute to get used to having something inside her, and even though there was still some stinging she said, "OK, you can start again."

Wilhan didn't have an overly large penis, but in an unused channel it seemed huge; Marin felt like she was being split open, at least for a few minutes.

He went slowly at first until he felt his wife's sheath loosen up, and then he increased the speed and depth of his thrusts. Soon Marin was moaning in pleasure, softly at first, but then with more intensity. Wilhan was pretty worked up from the double foreplay and he didn't want to hold back, so when the feeling of impending release came over him he thrust himself to her full depth and held his wife tightly as his cock spat until his balls emptied their creamy contents against the mouth of her womb.

"Oh, I like that."

"I like that too." Wilhan said before he kissed her.

The whores had taught Wilhan that under good circumstances a woman likes to feel a man on top of her after he finishes, at least for a little while, so Wil stayed where he was. "Tell me when I get too heavy."

"No, stay right where you are."

Before he could get too heavy on his new wife his softened cock slipped out. The mead from the banquet had made its way to his bladder, and after a final kiss he rolled off and went out into the darkness to find the outhouse.

"That sounded like it hurt, are you all right?" Henna asked.

"No, it was wonderful, just like Ethy said it would be. It hurt at first, but then I got used to it, inside I mean, not the pain -- that went away."

"I never got used to it."

"Just try."

"I will. It's my duty. I lived through it once, I can do it again."

Wilhan had washed himself in the basin, and he was ready to go again by the time he got back. He also knew that Henna was not looking forward to her turn.

"Henna, I want you to get on top so that if you don't like it you can stop. We can pleasure each other in other ways if this doesn't work."

He got her to straddle him, and then she noticed that his cock was nowhere near as large as Lorgar's, but the correlation between size and pain didn't register. It was a cock and it was going to hurt her. That was all that she could think about.

"Rub yourself along my shaft, and when you are ready lean forward and put it in."

She did as she was told. Sliding her slit along his cock shaft was pleasurable, and she liked that in combination with having her nipples rubbed and her breasts lightly fondled. Fearing that he would get upset if she delayed the inevitable any longer, Henna held his cock to her opening and sat back on it.

Her body had responded to all of the foreplay even if her mind hadn't, and her insides had been stretched by Lorgar's monster cock even though it had not been inside her for several months. The end result was that her new husband's cock was the perfect size for her lubricated channel.

The feeling of the turgid member sliding into her was heavenly, and it caused a loud moan to involuntarily escape her lips. When it was all the way in, all she could do was sit there and wonder at the pleasurable feeling. She gave a little wiggle and the pleasure intensified. Slowly she began to undulate her hips, and then she started to actively pump up and down. Before she knew what was happening, her body was wracked by her first-ever orgasm.

Wilhan found himself with a wife who had collapsed on top of him, and a hard cock that was a long way from coming.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he said.

"No, that wasn't bad at all." Henna gasped.

"Well, you did your duty, now let me have him back." wife number one said.

"I'm not done yet. My duty isn't finished until he is. I just need a minute to recover."

A minute was about all it took before Henna wanted more. This time she wanted Wilhan on top, but again Wilhan outlasted her. After the third orgasm she gave up and let Marin have him back.

"I want to try being on top."

Wilhan was not against taking a break and having a pair of big beautiful breasts to play with while Marin did all the work. "How can I refuse a lady on her wedding day?"

Marin liked being on top, but it had been a long day and she quickly grew tired of the effort.

"There is another way that I think will get us both to our peaks fast." Wilhan said.

Marin was willing to do just about anything at that point, but when her husband placed her on her hands and knees she began to worry. She wasn't an animal and wasn't sure that she wanted to be treated like one, but when his hard cock slid home she forgot all about that silly notion.

Wilhan pounded into her dripping pussy hard fast and deep, and he brought her to orgasm slightly before his own crashed on him. She didn't even feel him filling her with his seed the second time.

Afterwards Wilhan fell into a deep sleep, but his two wives recovered and talked much of the night away back and forth across his unconscious body.

Tobsil had taught the boys never to drink past the point when they began to feel it because two things would surely happen; someone would start a fight, and their skill would be impaired. "If you are going to die you should die at your best." he told them.

As a result of listening to his adoptive father, Wilhan felt pretty good the next morning. He looked at his two wives for several minutes, gently poked them to see if they would wake up and possibly find him breakfast, and then gave up and went out with the house servant to find them all something to eat. When he returned he found them both up, dressed, and feeling ashamed that their husband had to do their job getting breakfast. Wilhan mock scolded them, and after they ate they parted. Wilhan had some family business to attend to, and Marin dragged Henna off to tell her sisters and Ethanda all about the wedding night.

The family business consisted of discussions with various people about the best way for Fexrem to proceed. He needed skilled workers, supplies, and transportation. Transportation meant cutting a wagon road through the forest. The one thing that was decided was that Wilhan, since he had the largest income, would stay up north with his wives and do what he could with his farm. His income would be needed to help pay for supplies. Fexrem might be the marklord, but there was never any doubt in the minds of the brothers that they were all in it together. They would get their money back if they were successful; and if not, they still had their father's farm -- and now Wilhan's, too.


Before winter was over, the shadow of Grunden returned in the form of a big redheaded warrior who called himself Gogre Bloodfist. The man came to town looking to pick a fight, and he made a valiant try of it by insulting Wilhan. He called Wilhan's honor into question in an effort to get Wilhan to challenge him, but as he had with Lorgar, Wilhan asked for a public apology. If the apology were not made, it would be taken as a challenge to a duel. Wilhan added that only a dog-fucking thief would come to town and try to goad a stranger into making a challenge. He also said that any man who challenged him should expect to die.

Gogre was used to bullying men out of their belongings. All of the duels he had been a part of had been no-holds-barred events, so he was not expecting a formal duel of honor. Grunden had told him that the kid got lucky when he bested a drunken Lorgar. He went on to say that the boy had a swollen head about it and more wealth than he deserved. Gogre therefore made a public challenge for quite a bit of money. He had to be informed that in a duel of honor the aggrieved party takes everything, and if the challenger wins he gets nothing. That left Gogre pissed off at Grunden, and his only way to make money was to place bets on himself.

Most of the town had also come to believe that Wilhan had gotten lucky, so they were more than willing to put money on the big man.

Before the duel started, Wilhan had Gogre make a list of all of his belongings and debts. He also had armed men ready at home to defend his family and property; it was no secret that Grunden was in town, and only a naïve fool wouldn't think he was behind the challenge.

Wilhan placed half of his money on himself before the start, and he had friends ready to place more money down between the second and third shields.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.