Tomato in the Mirror - Cover

Tomato in the Mirror

Copyright© 2012 by Death Dependent

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Your momma's a whore." Sure a lot of people make that comment, but what if it's true? And how do you handle it? Perhaps it might be time to join the business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Returning to school monday was a bit of a let down. Saturday had me feel like a sex god, now I was back in the blackboard jungle surrounded by social lasses that would make no sense elsewhere. Rocko was giving me the hard eye but avoided me as I walked down the hall. My little scuffle with him had given me some respect around here.

At the same time a lot of the girls I wanted to have look at me with respect were not having anything to do with me.

So I kept in mind moms hint about looking for a different type of girl. Every kid in high school gets tripped up by the cheerleader types. So I started assessing my chances with some other ladies. The rest of the school day was spent looking at the various girls in school with a new appraising eye. Taking in each one on their physical qualities, and potential.

Part of me wished I could find the cheerleaders mom and have her give me a ringing endorsement for ringing her bell, but somehow I didn't see that happening. By the end of the day I had figured what I hoped were a few likely candidates.

Pulling into the garage I saw moms car was gone, and walking into the kitchen I saw a note. "I got an outcall, will be back later. I left lasagna in the fridge."

Well that certainly made things better. Among some of moms best traits were her personality, her natural desire to please, and her ability to cook. In no particular order. I pulled out the pan of food and cut out a piece of it for myself. The microwave handled the rest for me and with the plate in one hand a glass of ice water in the other and my books on my back I went up to my room.

Homework took a couple of hours as I sat down and thought out how to get some luck with ladies at school. I was just wrapping up my geometry work when my phone rang. Looking at the ID I saw it was mom.

"Hello dear and how are you?" She asked.

"Not bad, just finished homework, thanks for the lasagna by the way."

"Your quite welcome, I was curious, how would you like to make a little money tonight?" Her voice sounded mischievous.

"Depends, what do I have to do?" I asked trying to sound suspicious.

"Go out and pick up a pizza and take it to this address." She read it off to me. "Then play along."

"Does it matter what sort of pizza?" I replied.

"All I know is she wants meat, feel free to act accordingly." I groaned at the comment. "Have fun dear. It's all been taken care of."

I shook my head as she dropped the call, and went to work. First I grabbed a pair of jeans and a red shirt. All the better to pretend to be a pizza delivery guy. I got a chuckle that whoever this was wanted to play one of the all time classic porn scenarios. A lot of mom's clients were pron fans so there was quite a bit of it in the cupboards of the house. By this time in my teens I had a pretty good sense of the genre.

But who was I to argue?

I ordered a large meat lovers from a local place and picked it up on the way out. Then drove out to the address given to me which was in a residential spot in the burbs where all the houses looked the same. By the time I got there it was getting a bit dark.

Pulling up outside I got out and walked to the door with the pie in hand. Knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened to a lady with a plain face but very nice curves. She had dark hair past her shoulders and had a build you could call athletic. She was wearing a very short black skirt and a red top that showed off her breasts quite nicely. "Hi thanks for coming over so quickly." She let me walk past her into the house and shut the door. She took the box from me and set it aside.

"Here let me get the money." She pressed an envelope into my hand. She then got a nervous look on her face. "I'm sorry I didn't get enough for a tip." She smiled. "Maybe I could offer something else?"

She stood back and kind of posed. "I guess that depends mam, what do you have to offer." I stepped forward into her personal space, and she moved closer. I could feel her body heat close to me, I was looking forward to where this was going.

Her mouth came forward and her lips touched mine gently at first, then we pressed into each other harder. I might have been a teen ager but her desire was obvious. I pressed her into the dining room table and I ran my hand up her legs and under her skirt. I was surprised to find no panties under there. Not that I minded.

I got on my knees and kissed up her leg feeling her thighs open. Then kissed higher till I felt her heat on my mouth. I hadn't had a lot of experience at doing this, but I really wanted to learn how to do it well.

Her hands went into my hair and as my tongue parted her folds she used her grip to guide me to the spots she liked the most. I took the physical advice to heart and and did as her hands bade me. Her pussy had a musky taste to it, and I lapped her up like a man in a desert. Finally she jerked and shivered and pushed my head away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.