Mommy's Boy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Is Mommy's Boy too old to have his mother bathe him? Is Cindy going to be Willy's girlfriend? Is Mommy's Boy ever going to get laid?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Cindy was sprawled on the rear seat, legs slightly spread enough for Willy to see by the dim overhead light that she wasn’t wearing panties.

The quick glimpse of young Cindy’s privates disappeared as she leaned forward to reach for the box of goodies so Willy could enter the backseat easier. “Hurry. The movie is about to start.” She said leaning back on the seat but in a position that did not allow the boy to peer up her skirt for another look at her secret charms. Cindy had already tuned the vehicle’s FM radio to the drive-in’s station and the sound of the opening credits could be heard through the van’s four speaker system.

Willy sat close to Cindy, his cock half hard from the glimpse of pussy he had had. She tilted the bag of pop corn towards the boy with a mischievous smile. She knew exactly what she was doing.

They watched the beginning of the movie while sharing popcorn and candy, taking turns sipping the root beer through the same straw.

The two teens sat side by side watching the action unfold on the big screen. Willy wanted to make out with Cindy but was unsure how to start. The young blonde girl was getting impatient with Willy, so she took the initiative cuddling up to him, pulling his arm around her shoulder to let his left hand drop and rest against her braless left breast.

Willy sucked in a deep breath as he felt the warmth of Cindy’s tit seeping through her thin blouse as his hand molded to her orange sized breast, her hard nipple tickling the palm of his hand.

Cindy decided that Willy was bashful and she needed to take the lead if this tryst was going to progress to a point where she would feel satisfied. “Did you like what you saw Willy.”

Naively Willy Stuttered. “Wha ... what? See what?”

She was going to have to lead the boy into this encounter. “You know Willy. Did you like what you saw between my legs.”

“I really didn’t see much Cindy. It was dark and you closed your legs pretty quickly.”

She laughed. “It doesn’t matter. Once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.”

“I’ve never seen one before. You know ... your pu ... pussy.”

“Really? Oh I get it. You. Are. A. Virgin! Aren’t you Willy?”

His face turned a dark crimson as she guessed the boy’s secret. She smiled as she unbutton the top three buttons of her blouse taking his hand by his wrist and pulling it inside the white cotton material so his trembling hand rested on the bare skin of her firm breast.

Willy was massaging her tit so roughly that she held his hand still and told him. “Gently baby. Rub my titties softly and make me feel good and then I will make you feel good too.”

The youngster started to softly rub the girl’s tit, instinctively using his thumb and forefinger to roll her erect nipple back and forth. Cindy sighed as she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse opening the front wide to expose both of her breasts to Willy’s gaze.

His cock was very, very hard, pushing the front of his dress pants to the verge of bursting. His very first look at a woman’s naked breasts! How wonderful they looked.

Cindy rested her hand on the boy’s bulge. Oh God! It’s as big as Barry said it was. She was in the habit of masturbating her younger brother Barry as he did the same for her. Barry had recently told her that he had seen Willy in the shower after gym class and that he had a big dick. Bigger than any of the other white boys in the class. That’s when Cindy had decided that she wanted to see what hung between young Willy’s legs.

Willy lifted his bottom off the car seat trying to get more pressure from the young girl’s hand on his erection. He wanted to pull his cock out and wave it at Cindy, telling her to stroke it for him.

Before he could say anything Cindy asked. “Do you want to see my pussy Willy? I’ll give you a good look at it if you want.”

Willy looked like a bobble head doll as he nodded his head in a rapid motion. Cindy softly laughed as she backed away from him and his wandering hand to lie back against the window of the van. She arched her back as she pulled her skirt up so high that it took on the appearance of a wide belt.

There it was. Willy’s first look at a bare pussy. He had never seen anything so beautiful. Soft downy pubic hairs surrounded puffy lips that were separated enough for him to see the wet slickness of her pink insides.

Cindy was getting off on showing the boy his first pussy. “Take a close look! Lean right in and take a good look at my pussy.”

She was on the verge of cumming just having Willy look at her glistening cunt. When he actually leaned in for a closer look she could feel his breath from his rapid breathing against her opening. “Kiss it Willy. Please!”

The scent of the young girl’s pussy was intoxicating to the boy. She had a slight musky smell with a faint shampoo aroma. He thought his cock would explode as he cautiously put his lips to her nether lips.

“Oh! Willy kiss it some more. You’re making me feel wonderful.” Willy smothered the outside of the girl’s aroused pussy with his lips, finally dipping his outstretched tongue in between her soft lips into her pussy, using his tongue to explore her insides. “Ahhhh!” Cindy moaned as her pussy exploded against the boy’s mouth. “Ahhhh! That was fuckin’ great.” She complimented the teen boy as she pushed his head away from between her open legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.