Mommy's Boy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Is Mommy's Boy too old to have his mother bathe him? Is Cindy going to be Willy's girlfriend? Is Mommy's Boy ever going to get laid?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Willy sat in front of the computer in his bedroom using the password 'MommysBoy' his mother had given him to change the restrictions on his computer to 'full internet privileges''.

The boy had put on a clean pair of white briefs after he had jerked his cock off in the bathroom. That and a white T shirt was all the youngster wore as he began doing internet searches to satisfy his curiosity about sex.

He found many photos of naked women. Willy marveled at how different, but the same, all these women looked naked. Big tits, little tits and every size in between. They were all beautiful to the fifteen years old boy.

His cock was rising again, this time held tightly by his briefs, as Willy searched some more. He came upon photos of men and women sucking and fucking each other in a variety of positions. Since this was the boy's first run through seeing all the internet sex that was available he couldn't help but drop one of his hands into his lap to lightly run a finger along his erect penis. Oh, how good his cock was feeling!

The teen boy sat perfectly still as he used one hand to click the mouse linking another photo as a solitary finger of his other hand softly caressed his cock. He could feel the front of his shorts becoming wet as precum began to ooze out of his pee hole drop by drop.

His mother was working a double shift at the diner until eight P. M. It was only four fifteen now. Willy doubted that his cock would last him until she got home. He would hold off as long as he could but he suspected that his prick would be shooting two or three times before she came home. Then he would have to give 'Mommy's Boy's' mother a good sperming in her sweet mouth.

The front of his white briefs were wet enough that he could make out his cock head through the wet material, almost made transparent by his copious precum.

Willy started chasing other links down after typing in Mother and son incest. He was stunned at how many links there were. Photos, stories and something called forums.

Willy stopped touching himself while he search the incest stories. He wanted to give his overheated pecker a while to cool down. He knew by the feeling he had in his hard member that the longer he waited the more intense his orgasm would be.

The stories he read did nothing to soften his erection. It made him even harder reading about women doing many sexual things to their young sons, much like his mother was doing to his teenage body.

He found one titled Billy Spanks Mom. He read how the mother was begging her son Billy to spank her like her daddy had done when she was just a teen. Willy's cock almost shot off by itself as he read about Billy exposing his mother's bare bottom and slapping it hard while she lie across his lap.

In a rush Willy yanked the opening in his briefs far enough to let his aching cock out into the air, to grip it tightly in his right fist. His other hand grabbed a handful of tissues from next to the computer and he was just barely was able to hold it over his erupting cock in time to catch his spend.

When Willy finally caught his breath he threw the tissues into the trash can after wiping the excess goo from his hands. He left his soft cock sticking out of his shorts. He knew it would need another thrashing before long.

His next group of searches were all about spanking. He found photos which aroused him greatly, then a web sight that explained positions, implements and several ways to position boys or girls for their punishments.

Willy had seen a glimpse of his mother's blemish free ass and could not help but wonder how it would feel to have her across his lap while he punished her bottom with his hand, or maybe even his thick leather belt that usually held up his jeans. His cock was hard again. He stroked himself to another climax as he thought about spanking his mother before sticking his cock in her mouth so he could give her another mouthful of his cock juice. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! This time Willy didn't bother with the tissues. His semen spurted into the air to fall back and land on his hand, T shirt and briefs. It was another great cum. Willy lifted his hand to his mouth and cautiously stuck his tongue out to taste the stuff he wanted to shoot into his mother's mouth. It didn't taste so bad.

The boy cleaned himself up before putting on his bathrobe. He was done with the computer for now. He wanted to have enough energy to get an erection when his mother came home from work.

Willy sat on the couch, naked beneath his robe, watching TV. He had made a sandwich and was eating it with a glass of milk while watching the news. He was planning his evening with his mother. No bath tonight. When she came home he would stand naked in the living room and demand that she kneel in front of him to suck his cock. Then he would spank his mother's bare ass when she was done swallowing his cum.

The clock showed eight thirty when Willy heard the click as his mother unlocked the front door. Willy stood up from the couch, removing his robe to expose his naked body to his mother as she came through the front door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.